Wicked!

ENFP-T

Daydreaming and procrastinating more than is healthy.

Writer's block and sleep deprivation are my constant companions.

"People are not to be blamed for their doubts, but that they make no effort to arrive at the truth."
—W.H. Davies

the contrarian's "Resources to Support the BLM Movement": https://bit.ly/2Mpmaui

babybluelamentations' "blm resources i find extremely handy": https://bit.ly/3eR2jAi

outoftheblue's piece on police brutality in India: https://bit.ly/3dBxv5r

Dmoral13's "Tips, Hints, & Other Miscellaneous Things to Know When on WtW": https://bit.ly/346L7BB

~

“We turned our back on ordinary from the start / We looked for stranger things / 'Cause that's just who we are”
―Stranger Things, Kygo ft. OneRepublic

~

Feedback really helps, people. Be brutally honest, please.

Reviews are greatly appreciated, but if they don't offer any criticism, they're not much use.

Peer Reviews

dear independence day ~ i don't feel like celebrating (tw: references ugly events in american history and could be seen as controversial)

PROMPT: The Fight for Justice

This is very powerful and well-written piece. I'd love to read another draft if you write one. Do let me know if you have any questions! All the best with your writing :)

4 days

Californian King Bed

This is a wonderful piece and I'd love to read another draft if you write one. Do let me know if you have any questions! All the best with your writing :)

4 days

His words

PROMPT: Ancestors Speak

I'd love to read another draft of this piece if you write one! All the best with your writing :)

5 days

#proudofthis - Lost Oceans

11 days

The Lighthouse

12 days

The witches woods

This is a beautiful piece and I'd love to read another draft if you write one. Do let me know if you have any questions! All the best with your writing :)

12 days

Childish Dream/The World Was Wonderous

18 days

Trusting fears | #randomthoughts(4)

This is a great piece and I'd love to read another draft if you write one. Do let me know if you have any questions! All the best with your writing :)

19 days

What if we could escape? please write feedback x

22 days

The Kanji Prejudice

PROMPT: Food Writing Competition 2020

25 days

manila memoirs

26 days

Chapter I of The Pawnbroker

27 days

Foretold

about 1 month

at first, the colours are bright

about 1 month

childhood vignettes

I hope this review doesn't come across as too harsh; I really like this piece! It's beautiful and I'd love to read another draft if you write one. Do let me know if you have any questions! All the best with your writing :)

about 1 month

(pt. 1)

This is a beautiful piece and I'd love to read more if you do continue with the story. Do let me know if you have any questions! All the best :)

about 1 month

the skies of tennessee

about 1 month

Khajuraho| #ekphrasis[2] |#proud

about 1 month

i. twilight keeper

I absolutely love this piece! The highlights might come across as critical, but they are just suggestions for improving phrasing or word choice. Let me know if something isn't clear or if you want suggestions about a part I haven't commented on. All the best with your writing! Also, I'm sorry for the review being so late!

2 months

EDUCATIONAL PRESSURE (PLEASE REVIEW, URGENT COMMENTS NEEDED)

PROMPT: The Three P's

Please don't be discouraged by the highlights! I hope that this review is helpful. All the best with your writing :)

3 months

Antique truth and the breaking of a generational boundary

PROMPT: Human Connections Essay Competition 2019

This piece is beautifully and eloquently written. I think that what you chose to write about fits in perfectly with the theme. Your use of language is really good; I especially love the last two sentences. As I've already made obvious, I love how you've sprinkled the piece with specific details, which heighten the reader's delight in reading it. In a lot of places—especially in the third paragraph—I haven't highlighted them since much of the piece would have been highlighted then :) All the best for the competition!

10 months

The Only Hope

PROMPT: Reader, We Have a Problem

This is a really, really good blurb! I'm definitely going to read more of this. All the best with your writing :)

11 months

Worlds Apart

PROMPT: Reader, We Have a Problem

This is a really, really good blurb. It leaves you with much curiosity about the characters and the world. I'd definitely love to read more of this! All the best with your writing ahead :)

11 months

Castle

PROMPT: Reader, We Have a Problem

This a really interesting blurb :) I love how you've created words like 'automatons' instead of using the more conventional ones like 'robots'. All the best for your writing!

11 months

The Search For Eternity

PROMPT: Reader, We Have a Problem

This blurb works well in intriguing the reader. It reveals and conceals well enough to arouse the reader's curiosity in the characters and the world created. Try shortening it a little though. All the best for your writing!

11 months

Beginner's Guide to a Hellish Retreat

PROMPT: Down the Rabbit Hole

This is a really good piece. The ironical humour here is very written. The piece has gone long, but it includes all the necessary details. Best of luck with your writing!

11 months

Musings

This is a very well-written piece. All the best for your writing!

about 1 year

A Blinding Scar

This is a beautifully written piece. The theme is and the way you've gone about it, building it up till the end, is remarkable. All the best for your writing!

about 1 year

Forgotten

This a beautifully written piece. The theme is very potent. The way you've written the piece, the transition from disuse to complete breakdown of the swing and the imagery is remarkable. All the best for your writing!

about 1 year

Thief

"Scrap of a failed story"? I don't think so :) I really like this piece. It has an engaging start, the buildup is pretty good, and most of all the ending is remarkable-- it is potent and thoughtful. Try to be more descriptive in this piece though. All the best for your writing!

about 1 year

The Stable Boy

This is a beautifully written piece. Your descriptions are just wonderful. All the best for your writing!

about 1 year

you and me

This is an incredible piece, with beautiful details and a stunning ending. All the best for your writing!

about 1 year

Chancellor

I can't believe that you came up with this delightful read in just forty minutes! This is really good, man. All the best for your writing!

about 1 year

Hallucidreamer: Patronus

This is a really good piece: the engaging start, the theme, the way that it's written, and most of all, how it starts with despair but then ends on a hopeful note, all make it a delightful read. All the best for your writing!

about 1 year

1 of 100,000: The Adoption Crisis

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

This is a really great piece. The topic that you've taken up, as well as the way you've gone about it, is really good. All the very best for your writing!

about 1 year

bits and pieces

This piece is written beautifully. The whole concept and even the format of it is so good! It was a delight reading it. All the best for your writing!

about 1 year

Enough; A Goal

PROMPT: Unplugged: Op-Ed Competition

This op-ed is an engrossing read. Try reworking the ending and the second paragraph a little though. All the best for your writing!

about 1 year

The Horror Within

This is a very unconventional story, and that's really good! Try writing it in the present perfect tense; I reckon that it'll fit in better with the story. All the best with your writing!

about 1 year

Home: Where the Goats Roam

PROMPT: Zoom In

I reckon that the writer could strengthen this piece by revealing more about the feelings and the thoughts the narrator has when they look at the hill and the goats; the description of the place and the animals is excellent, but somewhere the piece lacks the connect the narrator has with their home. As for what the writer wanted to know about their piece, the beauty is brilliantly communicated, though the mystery isn't that unmistakable. This ai a beautiful piece! All the best for your writing!

about 1 year

Stay Away From the Forest Now

This piece, with its effective imagery, is a delightful read! All the best for your writing!

about 1 year

Cutting the Roots

PROMPT: Food Writing Competition 2019

I really enjoyed reading and reviewing this piece. All the very best for your writing!

about 1 year

Bound Together #SweetlyBitter

I personally feel that the piece could be better written in the present perfect tense. All the very best for your writing!

about 1 year

A Piece

I'm not really into the romance genre, but this little piece actually made me want more, which I think is great! All the best for your writing!

about 1 year