SparklingEmbers

Born an Ember
Growing a Flame
Now a Fire
Love to Write
Dream to Aspire

Don't forget to have a good day :)

Peer Reviews

Dancing at Skyfall

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

This is a really great excerpt, your writing style is very descriptive and you really give the reader a sense of what's going on and what the character is feeling, along with a threat, if she were ever told what actually happened, she would be crushed, and no one wants that.

about 2 months

Mulberries #Home

Great job overall :)

4 months

Four Leaf Clover #Home

This may not be what you were going for but this reminded me of the relationship my sister and I had before and even after she left for college. It was really impressive how you were able to convey that much relatible emotion even if you didn't mean to. You have a great talent, keep it up.

4 months

green green green #home

This was fantastic Good luck!!

6 months

A Summer Cabin #Home Contest

This piece was really well done! Good luck!!

6 months

Out of the Woods #Home

I would just double check grammar , other than that it was great! Good luck!

6 months

everywhere

This was really sad and emotional and its such a talent to convey an emotion and make the reader feel such a strong emotion, nice job! :)

9 months

Normal (revised)

This is incredible. It's really strange to think that something we wish to be could not exist (as I said already) and you do a really good job of conveying what it means to be "normal" I'm really impressed and this is so deep :)

9 months

Bread

PROMPT: Food Writing Competition 2019

The end was a little sad because it shows that each person has to move on, and I really enjoy the life you add in each step of this. You say how you learned patience and you had to move away and it was really special.

9 months

She's the Wanderer, He's the Navigator

PROMPT: A Pair of Poems

The description is great and the poem is really well done. I love the different roles in this poem. You have a lot of description already but if you could maybe add a little bit of where the wanderer has been, some description. I love the differing prospectives and how they show differing attitudes and personalities.

9 months

Society's Image of Strength

9 months

My Artemis

This was really descriptive and I love your writing style!!

9 months

The Stable Boy

Everything is really well done :)

9 months

The Forest Scholar

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2019

This was a really great poem!!

9 months

thoughts from an airplane

This is such a great poem and it really shifted my perspective. Through this I can visually see all the things you explained and can also see that you are an incredible poet!!

about 1 year