AJ - Izzy

How to write all of me in less than 10 seconds?

Hmm, let me think... how about DREAMER?

Yup. That works.
@smalti_22

"If anyone asks where I am, I've left the country."
- Mike Wheeler

"Dude, you did NOT just insult the hair."
- Keefe Sencen

"Well don't think too hard. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself."
- Merlin

"Crazy people don't know they are crazy. I know I am crazy therefore I am not crazy; isn't that crazy?"
- Jack Sparrow

"This is a tremendous idea! Let's steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that!"
- Loki

"First rule of magic: Always be the smartest guy in the room."
- Daniel Atlas

"I try not to think... it interferes with being nuts."
- Leo Valdez

"Dear god. What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring."
- Sherlock Holmes

"I'm a general. Wheeeee!!"
- Lee

Peer Reviews

tiki

You made this piece stand out a lot to me, with the title and the capitals and accent, which is awesome! It’s unique and beautiful, great piece! If you don't mind, could you answer to the few questions I had in the comments and right about too? Thanks, amazing writing, you definitely have the art and talent of a poet :)

3 months

A Pale Blue Dot

PROMPT: Earth Day Writing Competition 2019

If you have any questions about what I suggested, please feel free to tell me, I'll answer them as soon as possible :) Good luck. AJ - Izzy

9 months

Mosquito To A Lamp #cliffhangerqueencontest

I am soooo sooo sorry, this took so long!! Such a good cliffhanger though, I'm so glad I finally got to it!

9 months

Tightrope

What can I say? I'm a weird one :) Beautiful piece :DD

9 months

Your Musician

PROMPT: Love in Words

Almost there! By the way, I love the guitar and I admire anyone who can play it, so bravo to you! :))

9 months

We Are Not Enemies

Ay, I feel like my reviews just keep getting slower and slower! I'm so sorry, amazing writing as usual.

9 months

Phenomenal Woman

PROMPT: Phenomenal Woman

Beautiful description, your mom must be a wonderful person :) Sorry for the late review!

10 months

My Heart is Like

PROMPT: "My Heart is Like"

Great poem! I'm finally sort-of getting to the reviews I owe some of ya'll (yay!) so here is 1/3 I think? Keep it up :)

10 months

death of autumn leaves

Amazing piece! I'm so sorry this took so long, but yay those are my reviews! Hope this helped :)

10 months

Stars

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2019

Good luck in the competition!

10 months

stream of consciousness (1)

I've said this a lot, but great piece! :DD For "What I'd Give" contest, piece 2 I believe? Few more to go ;)

11 months

Foenetyk

Great piece, points for creativity! :)

11 months

Fine

Great piece! 2nd for "What I'd Give", I had fun reviewing it =)

11 months

Why is it always Ninjas?

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

This was super good! Keep it up ;)

11 months

ramblings of the silent

I had fun reviewing this, great job!! Write free alwaaaays AJ - Izzy

11 months

Sex Education In America's Private Schools

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

Great job! I had fun reviewing it, good luck in the competition!

11 months

It

It was a really cool piece to read, thanks! This is for the "What I'd Give" contest I had a while ago (thank goodness I'm finally getting the reviews done!! :)) so I have 3 more to go for you :) Thanks!!

11 months

Dragon Life

Loved it! I loved it, I loved it, it is hilarious, and I enjoyed reading it! Keep it up :)

11 months

Not a Coward

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Amazing piece, unique, and really gorgeous! This review is for the "What I'd Give" contest, so I'll review the next ones as soon as possible :) Thanks, have a good one

11 months

The Embers of Friendship #fire

Wowza, I've read this one before but it still amazes me! Also, the title, "The Embers of Friendship", beautiful <3 For "What I'd Give" contest, 2 more to go! Thanks ;)

11 months

@perfect_sadgirls

Overall, a really cool piece! Your poetry has a really nice rhythm and flow, I love it. This is for the "what I'd give" contest (yay, I'm getting there finally! :). Thanks!

11 months

Radiation Burns

Really cool piece! Very interesting, very strong. This is for the "What I'd Give" contest (yay, I'm finally starting:) Thanks <3

11 months

Tale As Old As Time

Great piece, I'm so glad I read it! This is for the "What I'd Give" contest (yay, I'm finally getting to the prizes:) Thanks <3

11 months

color palette

Amazing piece! This is for the "What I'd Give" contest review (yay, I'm finally getting there!) Thank you so much

11 months

Frowns

I think this is my last review for you! Thank you so much for yours, they've all been so amazing and I've learned a lot :D

12 months

Once the World Was...

PROMPT: Once the World Was...

Something that would make your poem even more awe-inspiring is if you ended on a high point. I see what you are saying, how we pretty much messed up the simplicity and beauty of our world, but I do believe that there is some goodness, maybe if you could try to capture more of the world that some see, the goodness in the world right now. You don't have to, of course, you wrote in a powerful way how it is. Great job!! <3 AJ

12 months

Wit

PROMPT: Twelfth Sentence

This is my second review for you (cuz review buddies!!) hope it went well? Great piece! <3 AJ

12 months

I Believe in Tears

Honestly, it's really beautiful! I love the unique take you have on this and it really shows a true way to look at it. I've never thought of tears like that, but there is so much truth in what your saying, it's amazing. Thank you so much for writing this, keep up the good work! <3 :D

12 months

Worn Red Skates on Dead Grass #cwccompetition

Overall, I loved it! It was an amazing story, one that I'll probably not see anywhere else, and you captured the image in an interesting but powerful way! Awesome piece, good luck in the competition, keep up the good work! :)

about 1 year

The End

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2018

Overall it can be improved, but you have the basics down. Just keep writing, you have lots of potential for sure! I hope you will continue to write and take some of the suggestions I offered! Good luck with the competition! :) - AJ

about 1 year

Embrace Imperfection

PROMPT: Speech Writing Competition 2018

I'm really glad to have reviewed this great speech! Good luck in the competition! AJ - Izzy

over 1 year