AJ - Izzy

How to write all of me in less than 10 seconds?

Hmm, let me think... how about DREAMER?

Yup. That works.

"If anyone asks where I am, I've left the country!"
-Mike Wheeler

"Dude, you did NOT just insult the hair."
-Keefe Sencen

"Well don't think too hard. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself."
-Merlin

"Crazy people don't know they are crazy. I know I am crazy therefore I am not crazy; isn't that crazy?"
-Jack Sparrow

"No don't hit it. Just press it gently."
-Loki

"I have to try."
-Barry Allen

"First rule of magic: Always be the smartest guy in the room."
-Daniel Atlas

"I try not to think... it interferes with being nuts."
-Leo Valdez

"Dear god. What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring."
-Sherlock Holmes

"We can never learn to fly without crashing a few times."
-Harrison Wells

Peer Reviews

The past, all over again.

It was a super great story, you can count on me reading the other ones because; I need to know what happened with Allie! In the end, you did manage to capture my attention and convince me to read more, which is an amazing thing to do. Hope this helps, happy writing!! :)

4 months

A Sad December Morning..

PROMPT: Five Line Fiction

This is an amazing piece. I'm sorry if this happened to you, but I do really honestly admire how you can write about it; I'm not sure I could do that! It's really good writing, and I definitely think that it has a lot of potential :) Hope this helped, happy writing!!

4 months

The Phone Call (Based on a True Story)

Being able to relate to your piece, I liked it a lot! I can see the development happening and I can see how you can grow in it. I look forward to reading more of your writing :)

5 months

Behind the Door [a working title] - Extract One

This is an amazing start! I might have to go take a look at the others, I really want to know what's behind that door! :D On another point, I'm wondering if the main character has a name? It's very possible I missed it, but is the story going to go on from her view but without her identity? I've never seen that, so it could be kinda cool, but if you do need a spot to stick that in, it could be anytime Zoe's chatting with her, preferably at the beginning. Finally (last thing I promise) is just refining the title :) The title is the authors masterpiece, so I think it's up to you what is ends up being, but for a few suggestions, have you thought about, taking into account that it's a series of a kind, maybe have a more wild term that won't make sense until after the door has opened? I haven't read up to that, so I don't have specific examples, but something as strange as the school's name, or an important symbol further on. Maybe a message, something that wards people off (just like the door does) or a sign of danger and regret if you do open the door. Just a few ideas :) Great piece, loved it loved it loved it!!! :DDDD

5 months

tiki

You made this piece stand out a lot to me, with the title and the capitals and accent, which is awesome! It’s unique and beautiful, great piece! If you don't mind, could you answer to the few questions I had in the comments and right about too? Thanks, amazing writing, you definitely have the art and talent of a poet :)

11 months

A Pale Blue Dot

PROMPT: Earth Day Writing Competition 2019

If you have any questions about what I suggested, please feel free to tell me, I'll answer them as soon as possible :) Good luck. AJ - Izzy

over 1 year

Mosquito To A Lamp #cliffhangerqueencontest

I am soooo sooo sorry, this took so long!! Such a good cliffhanger though, I'm so glad I finally got to it!

over 1 year

Tightrope

What can I say? I'm a weird one :) Beautiful piece :DD

over 1 year

Your Musician

PROMPT: Love in Words

Almost there! By the way, I love the guitar and I admire anyone who can play it, so bravo to you! :))

over 1 year

We Are Not Enemies

Ay, I feel like my reviews just keep getting slower and slower! I'm so sorry, amazing writing as usual.

over 1 year

Phenomenal Woman

PROMPT: Phenomenal Woman

Beautiful description, your mom must be a wonderful person :) Sorry for the late review!

over 1 year

My Heart is Like

PROMPT: "My Heart is Like"

Great poem! I'm finally sort-of getting to the reviews I owe some of ya'll (yay!) so here is 1/3 I think? Keep it up :)

over 1 year

death of autumn leaves

Amazing piece! I'm so sorry this took so long, but yay those are my reviews! Hope this helped :)

over 1 year

Stars

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2019

Good luck in the competition!

over 1 year

stream of consciousness (1)

I've said this a lot, but great piece! :DD For "What I'd Give" contest, piece 2 I believe? Few more to go ;)

over 1 year

Fine

Great piece! 2nd for "What I'd Give", I had fun reviewing it =)

over 1 year

Why is it always Ninjas?

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

This was super good! Keep it up ;)

over 1 year

ramblings of the silent

I had fun reviewing this, great job!! Write free alwaaaays AJ - Izzy

over 1 year

Sex Education In America's Private Schools

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

Great job! I had fun reviewing it, good luck in the competition!

over 1 year

It

It was a really cool piece to read, thanks! This is for the "What I'd Give" contest I had a while ago (thank goodness I'm finally getting the reviews done!! :)) so I have 3 more to go for you :) Thanks!!

over 1 year

Dragon Life

Loved it! I loved it, I loved it, it is hilarious, and I enjoyed reading it! Keep it up :)

over 1 year

Not a Coward

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Amazing piece, unique, and really gorgeous! This review is for the "What I'd Give" contest, so I'll review the next ones as soon as possible :) Thanks, have a good one

over 1 year

The Embers of Friendship #fire

Wowza, I've read this one before but it still amazes me! Also, the title, "The Embers of Friendship", beautiful <3 For "What I'd Give" contest, 2 more to go! Thanks ;)

over 1 year

@perfect_sadgirls

Overall, a really cool piece! Your poetry has a really nice rhythm and flow, I love it. This is for the "what I'd give" contest (yay, I'm getting there finally! :). Thanks!

over 1 year

Tale As Old As Time

Great piece, I'm so glad I read it! This is for the "What I'd Give" contest (yay, I'm finally getting to the prizes:) Thanks <3

over 1 year

color palette

Amazing piece! This is for the "What I'd Give" contest review (yay, I'm finally getting there!) Thank you so much

over 1 year

Once the World Was...

PROMPT: Once the World Was...

Something that would make your poem even more awe-inspiring is if you ended on a high point. I see what you are saying, how we pretty much messed up the simplicity and beauty of our world, but I do believe that there is some goodness, maybe if you could try to capture more of the world that some see, the goodness in the world right now. You don't have to, of course, you wrote in a powerful way how it is. Great job!! <3 AJ

over 1 year

Wit

PROMPT: Twelfth Sentence

This is my second review for you (cuz review buddies!!) hope it went well? Great piece! <3 AJ

over 1 year

I Believe in Tears

Honestly, it's really beautiful! I love the unique take you have on this and it really shows a true way to look at it. I've never thought of tears like that, but there is so much truth in what your saying, it's amazing. Thank you so much for writing this, keep up the good work! <3 :D

over 1 year

Worn Red Skates on Dead Grass #cwccompetition

Overall, I loved it! It was an amazing story, one that I'll probably not see anywhere else, and you captured the image in an interesting but powerful way! Awesome piece, good luck in the competition, keep up the good work! :)

over 1 year

The End

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2018

Overall it can be improved, but you have the basics down. Just keep writing, you have lots of potential for sure! I hope you will continue to write and take some of the suggestions I offered! Good luck with the competition! :) - AJ

almost 2 years

Embrace Imperfection

PROMPT: Speech Writing Competition 2018

I'm really glad to have reviewed this great speech! Good luck in the competition! AJ - Izzy

almost 2 years