Pdf 20190105 0001 copy

Quille

Elfboy 08/17/19
Just in time for my WtW anniversary!

18
Homeschooled
Writer
Elf-lover

Y'all know me :D

I can't remember the message that used to be here, but I remember the people who became my friends. I always will :)

God Bless all & Write On!
:DDD

Peer Reviews

Home

Keep writing! :DDDD Please keep writing :D

real no more

Hey, I am so sorry these reviews are taking a billion times too long! This is the second I've done, but I'll only count it as the first since the other piece got taken down :) Great job & Keep writing! :DDD

april

PROMPT: April

Hi! It's been a while :) How are you doing? I hope you are doing really well. I've been fairly good. Keep writing, as always. You a talented and amazing at it :DDD

The Room

Keep writing!!! :DDD

Mirror Image

Keep going!! You can totally rock at writing, just keep going :D Remember to battle through :DDD Please also remember that anything I said here is merely suggestion. You are the writer, in charge :D

anxiety #escapril

Keep writing! You're super good at writing emotions that really make the reader feel it, both poetry and prose. Keep going!! :DDD Hope this review finds you doing well. Lots of smiles, Quille

When Left Behind

PROMPT: Refuge

Love this poetic take on the prompt and how you described being a writer. Usage of trains was cleverly done and lends a lovely nostalgic feeling to the piece. Keep writing! :DD

Giant Cavern Maid

Keep writing! You definitely have some poetic talent and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work :DDD

All Hail the Queen

PROMPT: Tweet-Tales

Hey, Riley! How's it going? Sorry this isn't a super long review, but I love this piece & just felt that I ought to review :) Hope you're doing very well :DD Totally keep writing & God bless you! :DDD

Insatiable

PROMPT: Unplugged: Op-Ed Competition

Good luck in the contest! :DD

WITHDRAWN

Hey! :DDD How are you doing? I have no idea how many reviews this makes and how many I still owe you, so if you could tell me, that'd be great :D As always, this is an awesome piece and if you don't keep writing.... Well, I'll stop reading XD

I Am

PROMPT: Self-Respect

Hey! I hope this finds you doing very well. I only just realized the other day that I've never written you a review, so I'm trying to rectify that :) I really, really loved this piece a lot! Please keep writing :) God bless you!

Ghost Stories

Hey! It's been a long time since I heard from you, hope you're doing well. I really love this piece a ton & can't wait until you're back here writing more awesome pieces. Until then, keep writing :D xxx Abbi/Quille

A Fire That Burns, Like None I Ever Knew

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2019

Here is your review from my contest! Sorry it took me so long to get to :S God bless you & keep writing!!!

Thorns #cliffhangerqueencontest

PROMPT: Mystery Writing Competition 2017

Great job on this piece & thank you for giving me a chance to read it by entering my competition! I love how you used roses/thorns as a theme, doing a very good job, btw :D Keep writing!!

Life

PROMPT: Bread and Light

Hey, sorry this took so long! I'm pretty sure I owed you a review from when you reviewed my poem. Here it is :DD I love how you illustrated your concept in this poem very much and hope you keep writing! :DDDD

Sparkler

Second review! Great job with this piece & keep writing! Also, you have three reviews left, let me know if you want specifics :D

silver poppies #bigcolor

Fifth and final review. I know I already told you I was leaving, but this seems more like the final good-bye, so I have a few things I'd like to say: 1. I am starting a blog called Quille's Inkewell, where I will be soon publishing a short story series. link: http:/abbigrace.com 2. Elfboy is on its way to be edited right now and should be published this month. I know I said last month, but life got in the way. We'll see about this month. I'll probably come back here to announce it, as well as on my blog. 3. YOU are a wonderful writer of both poetry and prose. Don't ever forget that and don't ever stop writing. Love you :) xxxx Quille

Imagine Being Happy

Okay, your first review! Sorry it took way too long to get to :) I didn't plan on reviewing this piece, but the title caught my eye and I ended up enjoying it very much :DD Sorry if the format for this review is a little weirder than my normal reviews; the next one's probably won't be like that :) Keep writing! :DD

The Mirror

Hey, sorry this took so long. I think I owed you for a review you did on one of my poems :) This is a really, really cool poem and you did an amazing job with it :D Keep writing!

the wanderer has no home

2nd review! Let me know if you want any specifics; you've got 8 left. (also saying that to remind myself :) God bless you and keep writing!! :DDD

a fear of 0

PROMPT: 0-9

First of your reviews! The rest will be coming soon :D I love the title of this piece and your style is really great :DDDD God bless you and keep writing! :DDDDDD

what do you see?

Fourth review! Let me know if you would like a specific one for the last, I'll wait until after this is shared to write that one :DD Keep writing!! :DDD

The Hoodie, Glasses, and Journal..

PROMPT: Lost and Found

Your first review for the review swap :DD Sorry I was so long in getting to it; the other one will come much sooner :DD Keep writing and don't forget to smile! :DDDD

Online Shadow World Friends #cliffhangerqueencontest

Great job on this!! It's super believable//relatable! :DD I'm sorry it took so long to get to reviewing; I'll get the other two done asap :D Thanks for entering my contest (so long ago! :) and keep writing!!!! :DDD

Help's Never a Beat Away #Cliffhangerqueencontest

Awesome piece!! I'm reviewing all the contest entries, so this doesn't count as one of your prizes. Thanks so much for entering this; it was an awesome read :DD Keep writing!! :DDD

nineteen lines of tragedy and one not so much

Okay, third review :) Fantastic job on this piece!! I actually read it a while ago, but forgot to review it, so I'm doing that now :DD Keep writing!! You've got an awesome style and capture emotions amazingly :DDD

#cliffhangerqueencontest - Static

Awesome piece and thanks for entering it in my contest!! :DDD The rest of your reviews are on their way :D Keep writing!!

Mosquito To A Lamp #cliffhangerqueencontest

Awesome, awesome piece!! Thanks for entering my contest & I'm sorry it took me so long to get to reviewing it :S

On the turn of a wind vein. #cliffhangerqueencontest

Awesome job and thanks a ton for entering my contest! This piece was very pleasurable to read and I really, really hope you keep writing! xxxx Quille

Free

PROMPT: "My Heart is Like"

Okay, here's your first review. I know the piece isn't very long and I'll try to pick some longer ones for the next few, but this caught my eye and I really wanted to review it :DD Awesome job & keep writing!! :DDD

Bushes and Trees

PROMPT: April

So, this isn't a great review. I won't count it as one of your prize reviews for my contest, but they're on the way too. I love the descriptions in this a ton and, like I said, they're extremely easy to relate to :) Keep writing! (I totally need a better catchphrase :).

the sea nymph who had it all

Okay, here's the second of your reviews; as always, let me know if you would like me to do a specific piece :) Don't worry about the reviews for me though because I deleted most of my published works. I'm currently in the process of leaving WtW--I will finish your reviews first, along with the ones for everybody else, so I'll still be here for at least another week, but I am leaving. Keep writing; I'm going to miss you a ton! <3 <3 <3 Quille

Fit for the Kings #Cliffhangerqueencontest

Awesome job!! I'm really sorry it took me so long to get to reviewing this, your next reviews will be coming up very soon :) Thanks so much for entering my contest & I would love to see a continuation of this story!! Keep up this awesome writing!!! :DDDD

seven birds

Excellent job! I was trying to think of something more critical to put in this review, but I really couldn't. The piece is totally in a category of its own and amazingly written. Fantastic job and keep writing! Good luck, Quille :D

sharp #warning #paperbirdcontest

Fantastic! Your style is totally gorgeous in its attitude. Definitely keep writing! P.S. sorry it took me so long to get to this, the first of your reviews for that review swap a while ago. The second will not take so long. Thanks for being patient :)

greek gods

PROMPT: History Alive

Awesome rap :DDDDD One thing to keep in mind though is to either capitalize all the Greek gods' names or none of them just to keep consistent :DDD Hope you are doing well and enjoying lots of coffee :DDDDD

magic

Keep it up!!!! This is a crazily good poem and has a super great message//descriptions! <3 :DDDD I don't know either, but it's fantastical! :DDD

The Quill

Highly intriguing and suspenseful piece! I recommend working a bit more on your verb tense; some spots in this narrative drifted from past to present. Also, a few word choices were off (see highlights) and I would be very willing to work with you on this if you have more pieces you'd like me to review. Until next time, keep up the great work and definitely keep writing! :DDD

Out of the Darkness #ettu?brutus

There are a couple spots where the verb tense drifts, but not a big deal :D The internal dialogue (as well as the external) is very well done and provides a good bit of insight into the character. Keep writing! :DDDD

Everyday Drowning

Good luck in the contest! :D

April

PROMPT: April

Awesome piece!!! :DDDDDDD Please keep writing here!

Slow

Hey, sorry it took me waayyyy too long to get to this! Your second one will be coming up asap. Keep writing!! (Especially some more poems like this, please! :)

Elixir

The bolded and italic words don't really seem to fit and made me mentally trip over the lines they were in. It might be a good idea to leave them out, but that's totally up to you. Good luck in the contest!

This Must Be What Love Feels Like #Feathers

Good luck in the contest! :DDD This is a really fantastic piece! Notes: Singular nouns mean verbs ending in 's'. A plural noun means verbs not ending in 's'. Try to keep the verb tense consistent throughout the piece also, there were a couple spots where you drifted from present to past. Neither of these is a huge deal or detracted from your writing, but since this is a review, I was trying to be thorough :) Keep writing!! :DDD

One Movement Away

PROMPT: A Sense of Place

Will you be writing more of Harper's story??? After so many rotten things happened that day, I would love to see a day where some better things happened :) idk, but keep writing! :DDDD

Green Labyrinth

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get to these, this is the first of your reviews for that deal we made a while ago. The next one will be coming up asap :) Until then, keep up the awesome writing!! :DDD

scream

Here's your first review; the others are on the way! :DD This piece is super awesome and I really love it!! :DDD Keep writing!!!!!!!!!

The Nutty Workings of High School

PROMPT: A Question in Closing

This piece is really clever and I loved reading your take on the different kinds of nuts in our schools :DDD What about almonds? Or cashews?? :S The rest of your reviews are coming up asap! :DDD

The Face

Good luck in the contest! :DDD

Toying with a story idea....

Hello! This is a really awesome piece and I really want you to write more--lots more! Names would be great for the characters, but not a big deal in this little piece :DD Your writing style seems just a little stiffer in this piece than in other works of yours that I've read, so probably work on that (don't be so afraid to pour your heart out in it, sis!). Is this in any way related to The Chronicles of Nick? ;S Just keep writing, please!!!!!

The Introduction PLEEEEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND BE BRUTALLY HONEST WITH ME!!!!

Sorry if I was overly brutal in my feedback :) I feel like this is a really good introduction, it seems like the character is talking to me and that's a really good thing for your narrative :) Your writing flows pretty nicely from one sentence to the next, so that's good too; keep it up :DDDD Also, I am definitely intrigued to know more; don't let anything I've said here discourage you, it wasn't meant for that. Please share more soon! :DDD

What Self Respect means to me

PROMPT: Self-Respect

The footnote needs a little grammar/spelling work: dayly = daily luckey = lucky But that's really not a big deal :) I enjoyed this piece a ton and find your measures relatable; they're hard things to do, especially the first and last, but definitely good ones :) Keep writing, I hope to see a lot more of you on this site :DDD

Elv (Check footnotes)

One thing I think you need to work on a bit in this piece is verb tense consistency. In the beginning, you have the story playing out in present tense, but it turns into past tense near the middle. It's only a minor issue, but I suggest working on it a little so that readers don't get confused :) I loved reading this piece a ton! Please let me know if you write more to it because I would very much love to read it :DD The tone is fantabulous and the story is very strong :DDD Keep writing!! :DD

A Broken Family #cliffhangerqueencontest

WOWOW!!!!!! Is the feeling I'm left with after reading this :DD Very fantastic piece & the cliffhanger is superb! :DDDD Please write more to this. I'll be sure to read it if you do :) Awesome, awesome piece!!!! :DDD

Broken Heart

Are you writing this from a personal experience? Don't feel obligated to answer. I was just wondering because the structure/sentence phrasing feels so real; like someone was experiencing it while this was being written, which is a really awesome quality to weave into your writing. There are a few spots where the grammar is off, but that's okay and actually adds more to the emotional impact of this as long as you show and not tell :D You definitely have skill with emotional writing!! Please keep it up and Welcome to WtW :DDDD

I Can't Land

Um........ This is a true masterpiece! You should certainly be proud of this poem :DD I loved reading it, everything works together very well, and the concept is solid. Please write some more pieces like this; it's fantastic :DDD Keep writing anyhow, no matter what you write. You definitely have a way with words :D

Like a Bubble

This is a really fantastic read! It's very clear and vivid; an easy to understand/relatable metaphor :DD Awesome job and keep it up!!! :DD

don't give up

Aight, this was totally motivational :DD Imma keep goin' better after reading this :DDD Don't you give up either, okay? Your writing is strong and worthwhile. *high five* :DDD

Dance of the Flowers #fire

Hello, awesome-poem-writer! :). Thank you for asking me to review this piece because I really loved it :DD The word choices/descriptions are right on target and the action is very well done. Keep writing!! :DDDD

how to love me

PROMPT: Love in Words

Wow!!! :DD A ton of beautiful language and concepts here; I love how you expressed feelings through comparisons of totally different scenarios. It really added an elegant, intensely feeling quality to this piece :) I enjoyed it very much and definitely will be here to encourage you to keep writing :DDDD *thumbs up/high five* :D

life story

I think this would make a very good speech! The ending is very solid except for the one line I highlighted, which there is nothing wrong with at all, it just might be better placed in a different spot or reworded a tiny bit to match the rest of the tone in the piece :) There are a couple spots where spelling/grammar are off, but that's really minor and I can totally understand being a victim to the keyboard :D Great job with this; I love the concept and how you walk us through each stage of the character's life in such a creative way! Totally keep writing :DDD

Chapter Six: The Game

Fantastic! This story is flowing beautifully all the way through and I'm absolutely loving it! Please keep writing; I'll be sure to read it :DDD God bless you!!! :DD

The Game Chapter One #muppetsnovelworkshop

I think this is an excellent first chapter and would totally read the book in as few sittings as possible if I had it :D There are a few spots where you could clarify who is doing what action, but that's pretty minor. Numerals shouldn't be used in the text unless in a case like the math problems; they're generally easier to read if you spell the number out :S Also, a few paragraphs missed being indented, but again that's minor and in no way retracting from the story. Grammar is good :) In conclusion, I LOVED reading this and you should totally keep working on it as a book. I'm positive you have a best-seller right here and I can't wait to see that day :DDD

Perfection/Despair

This piece is achingly relatable; I think most of us have been in a situation like this, but you expressed it extremely well in very few words (less than 300 if I'm right :). Telling a bigger story than is actually here; it takes talent to do that and you certainly have it :D Fantastic job and definitely keep going :DD

Nidderdale Woods (rewritten)

Wow!! this is fantastic and I would really, really love to read more of this story. The interaction between the two characters is definitely believable. It seems like Elizabeth has some mystery hanging around her that Jane intends to solve :) The mood I would say is very sunny and light at first glance, but more complex underneath; a thread waiting to be followed through the labyrinth to its beginning. Definitely keep writing your novel! I can't wait to read it :DDD

When Angels Fly

I did not expect this when I started reading the poem; it's so emotional and beautiful that I nearly started crying (which is something I don't really do when I read). I also know people who were given a flag when a loved one passed away, so this is relatable in that aspect. Excellent job with this; it's a wonderfully orchestrated piece you should be proud of :DD God bless & write on! ;)

wish you were here

Fantabulous!! This poem is really fantastic in every aspect! I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for asking me to review it; I wouldn't want to miss a chance to read it :DD Quick note: I thought your choice of tree for this poem was fantastic, partly because the tree is weeping also, and partly because they're awesome trees and fit into the setting really well :). God bless you and keep writing awesomely! :DDD

BONFIRE

Awesome job on this poem! You're description of this feeling is really right-on solid while being airy enough to allow for the readers to visualize a variety of things. Keep on writing! :DDD

U-TURN

PROMPT: Extraordinary in the Ordinary

Fantastic job with this poem; it's all solid and creates an awesome atmosphere for the reader :D If you don't mind me asking, what inspired this poem? It feels like it might be grounded in personal experience one moment and then the next it might be completely fabricated. I'm usually good at telling which is which, but this one's hard. Extraordinary job :DDD

lovely venom

Totally awesome! I'm really looking forward to more of your work :DD Also, the title is beautifully intriguing; well done again! :DDD

Sin city (preview) #cliffhangerqueencontest

Viva la cliffhangers! ;) I can't wait for a continuation of this; it seems like it's going to be an amazing ride of a story :DD

Never Forgotten

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2017

This was really awesome and I loved reading it! Thank you for recommending this for a review; I hope you find this helpful :) Sorry that I took so long with it :S Keep writing! :DDD (my catchphrase needs some work too ;)

letters of víðir - part four

Awesome job with this; it's progressing beautifully and seamlessly :D I have really been enjoying this story and would love to read the rest if you put it up here some day :DD Even if you decide not to continue this though, definitely keep writing :DDD

I Dare You | #cliffhangerqueencontest

Aight! Thank you very much for entering this awesome piece in my contest; I really enjoyed reading it and your characterization/plot line is superbly on its way. Fantastic job and I really hope you keep going :DDDDD

The Striped Mask #cliffhangerqueencontest

Thank you very much for entering my contest with this awesome piece! I really love the story so far and will be waiting for more if you decide to write it :D Fantastic job! And keep it up! :DDDD

letters of víðir - part three

I know you said you're not going to continue this on here currently, but I would really love to read some more of this fascinating story :D I've been enjoying it very much and am sad that I only have that last chapter left to review because I've been enjoying the reviews also (I know they've been taking me way too long to write, and I'm sorry about that :) Even if you don't write more on this story, please keep writing in general :DD

A Mother's Joy

This is such a gorgeous poem! You did really well with this and I love how powerful and specific the vocabulary is :) Your descriptions are so subtle, but create vivid imagery as well. Fantastic job with this and I hope to see much more of your work :DDDD

Red

PROMPT: Extraordinary in the Ordinary

Hey :DDD This is a really awesome poem; well done! I saw it and was immediately like WOW!! Your wording seems to be very well thought out and this poem is also awesomely constructed (I said seems only because I sometimes get told about how much thought I must have put into something that I really didn't think about :) God Bless you and definitely keep writing; you're awesome at it :DDD

p.s. I hate you

This is absolutely awesomely constructed/characterized and I loved the tone you used to tell it. Also, the character's attitude is perfect! I saw the title and couldn't help read it, so the title is fantastic as an attention getter ;) All in all, I really appreciate you writing this because I loved reading it :DD Please keep writing 'cause you're awesome at it! :DDD

the rainbow of their lives #cliffhangerqueencontest

Hey, thank you for entering this piece in my contest! I love the poetic form you used for this story and the concept of a rainbow is really cool & original; awesome job! :DD

#cliffhangerqueencontest They Are Coming

Thank you very much for entering the contest! I enjoyed this piece very much and it is very well done :) God Bless you and totally keep writing :DDDD

“Change my heart” (revised again)

PROMPT: Personal Essay Competition: Making Change

This took me way too long to review. I'm very sorry for that. :) I wish you some very excellent luck in the contest because I feel that this is one of the best entries I've seen. I enjoyed reading it very much and hope this review conveys that to you :) Again, I am extremely sorry it took so long to review this :( In answer to your question, I like Change My Heart as the title because it's more personal to you. Change is in the Footnotes is very good also; but I think the other one is better. God Bless you and please keep writing! :DDDD

5 o'clock

I noticed in a couple spots that your verb tenses drifted from past to present. This isn't a huge deal, but it does make it confusing for your reader to know whether the story is happening now or has happened. Just something to work on a bit in the future :D I really enjoyed reading this piece and hope that this review is helpful. Please keep writing; I really love reading your work :DD

Mirror Upon My Wall

PROMPT: If Objects Could Speak

I love the descriptions in this, the tone, and the simplicity of the lines. The rhythm is very elegant and the end is excellent. Fantastic job with this poem and please keep writing! :DD

the girl i used to be

PROMPT: Song Lines

This sounds so familiar :D I literally tell myself the same thing anytime I think back to how I used to be. Even how I was just a few months ago. This poem is highly relatable to me and is also motivational for me to keep changing. Thank you for writing it and I hope that you keep writing! :DDDD

=Why I Write=

PROMPT: Why I Write

I enjoy the way you wrote this because of the emotions that you put into even the smallest sentence. This whole piece is very inspiring and I very much relate to it. Excellent job and I hope you keep writing; recreating scenes, emotions, and atmospheres to share with your readers.

A Fanciful Silence

This one caught me at the first line--no, actually the title ;)--and held me captivated all the way to the end :) I really loved reading this and definitely think that you have a gift for poetry :)) Please keep writing it because I'm sure that there are a lot of people who enjoy it as much as I do :DDD

Christmas

I wanted to have this done by Christmas, but the holidays got in the way :D Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I really love to read your poetry and am always looking forward to more from you :DD This one is so sweet and would make a wonderful song! (I actually went around humming it to myself a bit around Christmas :)) Keep writing awesome pieces! God bless you and I hope you are doing very well :DDDDD

letters of víðir - part two

I'm really enjoying reading/reviewing these for you and can't wait for more! I know my reviews are taking a bit longer for me to do than usual, but the holidays really cut into my reviewing time :) I'll try to get the others done quicker :D I can't wait to know what happens next. This chapter was a bit slower, but it still hooked me enough to get me wanting to read more :D Good job with these, I really enjoy your descriptions, use of dialogue, and character development :DD Let me know if you have any specific things you'd like me to work on in upcoming reviews :D

Exceptional #IslandPrompt

This was such a cool piece and I really enjoyed reviewing it for you :D The tone and descriptions were astounding and I loved the way you cemented it into its time period while still making it feel relevant to now. (I know I already used 'cemented' to describe your use of subtle, concrete details, but I really can't think of a better word to describe such a solid, well-written piece:)) I hope this review was worth the wait; I tried to be as thorough as I could :) If there's anything else you would like me to review, don't hesitate to ask :D So, some conclusive words here:) This was totally awesome and you should definitely keep writing! :DD

Extraordinary Only in Death

O.K. this piece was really fascinating and I'm sorry it took so long to review, but I tried to do a really good job and follow some of the tips you mentioned in your reviewing piece. I really love the characterization and imagery that went into this because it made the whole thing very easy to visualize. I also really liked how you made the main character relatable when they don't cry at Sam's death. Well, relatable to me anyhow, I'm not sure about everybody. Again, this was a fantastic piece and if you don't get enough encouragement, keep writing! :DD

An Angel's Fall

I'm really just wowed by your works that I've reviewed so far and would definitely say you have a real gift for poetry, figurative language, and metaphors. I hope you keep using it :DD Good wishes for the new year and I hope you keep up the awesome, beautiful writing :D

Atlantis (part 2)

This is really awesome and I hope you put up more pieces like this! I would love to read them :D They really make me think more about how to use metaphors in description and action alike :D Happy New Year and I hope it's a good one! :DD

Painted Mask

PROMPT: Turned to Stone

I'm really hoping to see a continuation of this story. If you don't want to write one, that's O.K. but I really would love to see more. I'm wondering what the character is going to do, who the enemy is, and who the other people are. You made such a complete world in this one piece :D Also, I love the conclusion; it provides satisfaction for this pieces, but also very good foreshadowing for a next. The word substitution suggestions are just suggestions; you aren't obligated to follow them and your writing is amazing the way it is :DD Excellent job and I really hope you keep writing!

Atlantis

Another thing I liked about this piece is the unique formatting that you used. It really drew my attention and added even further character to the piece as a whole. Excellent job! I'm really looking forward to reading more of this :D

school

I really enjoy reading your poetry and hope that you keep writing it :D Your word choices, rhymes/rhythm, and descriptions are all excellent and work well together to create a very strong, harmonious piece that captures emotion well and is very vivid for me :)) God Bless you and keep writing! :DD

The Dock

Dude, this is an awesome poem; don't let anybody tell you otherwise :D Sorry if this review is overly positive, but I don't see anything to be very critical about :) Keep writing such awesome stuff!! :DD

letters of víðir - part one

I have two notes on grammar: 1. 'and' should be used as infrequently as possible to help the writing flow better. 2. Specific places, the letter 'i' when used as a pronoun, people's names and the beginning words of sentences should be capitalized. It helps the reader identify those things easily. This is an absolutely fantastic prelude to what I'm sure will turn out to be an equally fantastic book. I loved reading/reviewing it and can't wait for successive installments. BTW, let me know if this review was too harsh or if you'd like me to make the next ones more detailed. Waiting for more! :DD

by any name

This is absolutely fantastic and you have good reason to be proud of it. I hope you write more pieces like this because I would love to read them :D Definitely keep up writing!! God Bless and Happy Holidays :DD

Days of Wonder

PROMPT: Library Magic

This poem reminds me of sunny days I've spent inside with books. Nobody understood why, but I didn't want to go outside. Not when I could be in a totally different world :) The tone and voice used in this piece are truly fantastic and bring a majesty into this poem that is absolutely astounding :D I love the word choices and phrasing that you use and find that a beautiful story has also been incorporated into your tapestry. Hope I don't sound too much like I'm trying to write a poem at the moment. I'm just trying to express how I feel about this piece and those words/phrases seem to fit best :) As if it's necessary, keep up the writing :))

Dead

PROMPT: “They Say”

This is very well-written overall. I like the way you organized your thoughts and added emotion/story behind them. The subtleness of your writing is very excellent, but you get your message across perfectly. Awesome job! :DD

The Moon

PROMPT: 1 Photo, 10 Lines

I love the way you phrased these lines. This poem has a lot of feeling, despite its length. I really enjoyed reading it and think that you did an absolutely fantastic job with it. Keep up your writing! :DD

Love is Cruel

This piece is really well-written and makes a good read. Perfect for Valentine's Day :) Great job with this and I hope that you keep writing! :DD

Broken

This poem was very thought-provoking and really hit me at the core. You did very good job writing this and I loved reading it. You should definitely keep it up :DD God Bless you and I hope you have a very happy holiday season :DD

Heights

This was a great read and I really felt as though I was in the character's place while reading. Excellent job and keep it up!! :DD

Merri - Poem

AWESOME writing skills at work here :DD Keep a'going, I would love to read some more poems like this one, it really got me good. God Bless you and keep it up! :DD

The soldier girl and the lovable a-hole| A Sweet Sunshine Kinda Gal

This definitely be long :DD Overall, it was an extremely enjoyable read and I'm glad you asked me to review it. (Really sorry it took me so long to get done though :) It's just awesome, your writing is fantastic, and I really hope you keep it up :DD God Bless you and I hope you have a good holiday also :DD

Ace of Spades | Chapter 3 | Knight in Melting Armor

This was really cool to read and reminded me a bit of watching a scary movie (a really well done one with lots of suspense and action that glues you to your seat) I'm rather anxious to know what happens next. I would suggest using capital letters in the Author's Note just to make it easier to read. Thank you very much for writing this and giving me a chance to read/review it. A very cool experience :DD God Bless You and definitely keep up your writing!

EVE

Quick grammar note: A new paragraph should be started every time someone speaks. Also, your punctuation could be improved a little... (no offense meant! :) I am very interested to know the rest of this story, please put it up soon :D God Bless You :D Keep going with your awesome writing!!

Silence

This is a very emotionally strong and well-written piece. Extremely good job on it. If this had been in a contest, I would say it was certainly worth a prize. As I said, the imagery/action ratio and description are totally awesome. I really look forward to reading a lot more of your work :) God Bless You :DD

Fate Chapter 1

This was great to read and made me want to know the rest of the story very much. The only thing I would suggest is working on punctuation a bit :) Keep going on this, I would love to read more and perhaps see you publish it as a best-seller :D Good job :)

My Ocean

The ways you draw the reader into the work, the attention catcher in the first sentence, the question, and the vivid descriptions are all very well executed and in nearly perfect harmony with each other. this piece is very well written, I love the way you were able to tell an entire story just through these few paragraphs. Keep up the fantastic work!!!

Ode to Life

PROMPT: Filled with Tomatoes

I really enjoyed this poem and love your take on this prompt. The bolded words really help add emphasis, but remember not to use them too much :) The single italic word might be improved if you made it bold too, but it's fine the way it is. Thank you for writing this, it gave me a very nice piece to reflect on, I hope you live life to the fullest. God Bless You :D

The puppeteer

This is such a creative poem, you really get your message across while making a piece that's fun to read too. :D Great job!!!!!!!!

Anything and Everything: Prologue

I really would love to read the story that comes after this piece. You managed to grab my attention very well and I find myself waiting on the edge of my seat for more.

The Dream Train

In one word, WOW, but I have a feeling you'd like note than that. So, your descriptions, as I mention before, were awesome. As a whole, this piece really got me thinking about writing/working and dreaming. I once got a fortune cookie fortune that said "There are dreamers and achievers, the difference between the two is action." This poem makes me think of that a bit and about how easily we can be distracted be dreams and wishes. Thank you for writing this, it motivates me to keep working on my book, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

The Head of a "Writer"

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2018

Good going and keep it up! This poem was highly enjoyable and I appreciate you writing it :)

Little Things

I really love the rhythm and rhymes of this piece, also the message is a very good one that more people should follow. Very Good job with this one! :D

The Owner Of The Night

PROMPT: Human, Water, Night

This is a very beautiful and romantic poem, I much enjoyed reading it. Your word choices are really good and I love the descriptions. Good job, I LOVED it :D

Angel

PROMPT: All in a Minute

This is a very tragic yet powerful piece. Very good job writing it :D Keep up the good work!

Red Sky at Dawn

PROMPT: Given First Line

This is a really great piece. It's very tense all the way to the end, which is in turn well-written. I love your word choice in the the final paragraph especially. Good job! :D

What the world replied

PROMPT: "The Sky in Your Mouth"

I find this poem very creative and love the way you described everything in it; I felt as though I could see a sky full of stars, a room full of books, and trees carrying leaves. You did a really good job with this poem and I totally enjoyed it. :D

Sayah

This piece is very emotionally impressive. I love the fast-paced movement of your writing and the awesome descriptions. Keep writing, I know a lot of people must say that, but I really mean it. You have a lot of talent for writing and I would love to someday read a best-selling novel by you. :)

Stardust #anhacontest

This is a really great piece, very sad, but good. I love the way that you have created an entire story and world in just this bit of writing. Good luck with the contest and keep on writing because you're doing really well. :D

El Azucar Los Condujo #Azucar

This is a really cool poem. I really love your language and word choice. The images created in the poem are very strong and clear. Awesome job and good luck with the contest/Spanish! :D

Daughters of Shadows: Freshman year (Revised)

Please write more for this story. It's really awesome and I loved reading it. A question I would like answered in a later piece is: Why was Cecily offered a spot in DOS? Since she's the only freshman ever offered a spot, I would assume that she's somehow important to them. Good job writing this though, keep going.

Forever

This is a really great piece, not only does it show that technology cannot replace the human soul, but it also has an underlying layer of religious beliefs that are not too obvious. Good job with this one and keep writing, I would love to read more of your work.

Silence is laughing part 1

This is wonderful. Please don't mind me picking on the grammar mistakes, it's mostly a habit :) Keep writing! I would love to read the rest of this story. P.S. Maybe find some substitute words for 'feel' ;) I almost ended up counting them :)

SuperAnxious [Scene 1]

It's really good/interesting. Keep going! Would love to read more.

Under Every Stone...

A couple more commas wouldn't hurt. :) lol.