Applecharm11 Starhorse

Hi! I love writing about animals, fantasy and just expressing myself through words. 'A painting paints a thousand words' so why not a thousand words form a painting?

Hi! I write for hobby and for escaping troubles. I love to write as I get to 'live through' the stories I improvise on the spot. It makes me able to feel and be someone else in a world where I can change anything.I hope my words can make a difference

Peer Reviews

Hospitals

PROMPT: One Sentence Story

This was a wonderfulness sentence piece.

almost 4 years

Writer's Block

This overall caught the struggles most of us writers face, the problem of having no inspiration. How we search for it s hard but they seem to 'evade' us. Very good piece

about 4 years

I'm Sorry

This was good, it made me feel like I was sorry to the person I've lied to. It truly follows its title, 'I'm Sorry'.

about 4 years

What you can do

This was a great piece, short but powerful. You show that us humans always have a choice and can always change. And we can always choose to do the right thing.

about 4 years

On the Edge

I really liked your descriptions, they truly made me feel like I was there. Good work!

about 4 years

Invisible

A great moving piece, and a very mysterious ending. I've had my times of being invisible and you described it oh so well. Good work!

about 4 years

I don't have a Dad

about 4 years

From the other side of the world

Short yet powerful.

about 4 years

You Don't Know Yet But You're My Friend

PROMPT: All Talk

This was a very interesting and creative plot.

about 4 years