Bailey

The Unseen

Music

Music is a beautiful thing, an invisible thing. But sometimes the unseen are the most powerful things. Music uses the air as its pallet- painting the air with beautiful tones. Music can make my mood go from terrible to wonderful in a matter of seconds. Music has had a great influence on my life, and I know it will continue to. Even though music is not tangible, it still can have a great impact.

Society by Bailey Casada

If you ask me, society is not what it should be. Society has put bad expectations in our eyes; physical and mental expectations. Not only does society make mistakes mentally, but also in the physical world concerning the well being of our planet. I can easily come up with ten things about society that I wish weren't true. I wish society did not judge by size and appearance. Who cares if you're not a tall, skinny, tan, smart, and pretty model. Not everyone can be like that. There is no reason to judge someone on their size or appearance. I wish society did not have stereotypes. We should not judge ANYONE before we know them and their story. I wish society took better care of the Earth. This is our home, we need to start giving it some respect! Quit throwing your trash on the ground, use Earth-friendly cars, help with pollution, etc. I wish society would learn to get...

Society by Bailey Casada