_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

Peer Reviews

A Spirit And His Guitar

PROMPT: "The Sky in Your Mouth"

I loved reading this piece as it caused me to reflect on what value I get from reading and writing poems. The journey that it took me on was also conveyed and presented in a beautiful and enjoyable way for the reader. My main suggestion to you is to watch rhythm throughout the poem as it can enhance and improve the reader's enjoyment and understanding. You ended strongly and showed good journey and narrative throughout the poem. Fantastic job, you should be very proud! xx Talise

about 1 year

Castle

PROMPT: Love After Love

This is a phenomenally crafted poem which is succinct and enjoyable. the techniques used shows the writers skill and understanding of plotlines. You have presented this poem immaculately and you should be extremely proud. I only had very minor suggestions and loved this piece very much! Thank you so much for sharing and I am so sorry it took me about 6 months to get to writing this review! Never stop writing xx Talise

about 1 year

They Say We’re Lost

PROMPT: “They Say”

I love the storyline of this piece. It can be openly interpreted and is expressive and relatable. I enjoy this piece so much because of how I can apply it to my life and freely connect the meaning which I have placed upon this to that of yours. I have no words to describe how beautiful this is and how by just reading this, though it may be short, has reflected my thoughts perfectly. You are absolutely phenomenal and your masterpieces continue to delight me without fail. Keep on writing- _TJNR@cheshire_ PS: Sorry it took me over half a year to write this review. You may not remember but, I previously promised to give my feedback on this piece and things just got a little out of hand :( But, it is now done! xoxo

over 1 year

The Dream Train

This was overall an amazing piece and I hope this feedback was helpful and not too harsh. This was a pleasure to review and I can't wait to see more! PS sorry this took so long to review

almost 2 years

sharp #warning #paperbirdcontest

This truly was amazing and I LOVED reading it! I wish I could write like that. If they were my competitions you would be the clear winner. Keep on writing!

almost 2 years

Dusted

PROMPT: Solitary Contentment

It's fantastic how you left this a little open-ended because it leaves the reader to imagine further and dwell in the poem. Sorry if I was a little harsh, I was starting to nitpick a little. If you have any questions about what I said feel free to ask. Great work, I really enjoyed reading this, keep on writing!

almost 2 years

Be

PROMPT: Personal Essay Competition: Making Change 2018

This piece was wrote with wisdom and was very impactful. The whole time I felt like I was reading a persuasive text, which was really refreshing and great to see. Morals presented themselves throughout this piece showing to be inspiring, really making me feel empowered. I always felt like I was learning something, contributing to the awe factor. This was a pleasure to review and I personally encourage you to keep writing pieces like this. *now I am going to get off my lazy *** and actually do something!) ;) My best wishes - Talise

almost 2 years

Isolation #IslandPrompt

This was captivating and phenomenal! I enjoyed it so much and loved how you kept it nice and short. I hope you continue to share with and inspire others. Whatever you do keep writing!

almost 2 years

The Hunt

You did an amazing job! Reading this leaves me excited, intrigued, satisfied and just A M A Z E D. Great work! I loved reading this so much!

almost 2 years

#RefusetoSay (Your Local Flynn's Contest Entry)

This is just sooooooo amazing. I truly am speechless. Sorry this review is so short and lacks the general detail I put into my reviews but I have no critiques. This is a masterpiece!

almost 2 years

_TJNR@cheshire_'s contest!

When I first read this I was thinking "oh, well that's surprising pretty short um...." but then I saw the TBC XD haha. This was really fun and super intriguing. I can't wait to read more! ( To award you a prize I will have to read a little more though (Just because that's not really enough for me to go off of).) Please keep me updated and notify me when you publish more of this. Thanks for entering!!

almost 2 years

Paradise | #IslandPrompt

The only other criticism I had was that I felt the end was much better than the beginning, knowing that you were capable of such writing I wished you had of used the start of the story to its full potential. This was a pleasure to review. With work, I truly feel this could be A M A Z I N G!! Great work I can't wait to see more of your writing.

almost 2 years

New Cosmos

PROMPT: “They Say”

I love how raw this is. It feels like its come straight from the heart and when it comes from the heart it doesn't have to make sense what you're saying as long as it makes you feel something. That's what you did. You made me feel and that's not easy. Great work I loved reading this!

almost 2 years

This Random Description I Wrote

I am sorry if I was too hard on you this was just so good I had to go into the nitty gritty's to find any constructive feedback. One other little thing; I did feel not entirely engaged when reading this. You may want to think about adding some text that really actively includes the reader. This piece is really beautiful. I feel relaxed yet transported. Great work!

almost 2 years

Exceptional #IslandPrompt

I really love this. The story flows really well and your sentence lengths are perfect. You add enough description and balance everything out really well. You did an A M A Z I N G job!!! Great work :)

almost 2 years

The Island

I have highlighted my favourite parts and added a few critiques in the wording and grammar. When I especially like something this emoji :D will appear in the highlighting comments. One of my overall critiques of this piece is you use pretty much the same length sentence the whole way through. Vary the length a little. It makes your piece easier to read and more enjoyable. If your interested in improving this go to https://www.reddit.com/r/writing/comments/55ncw4/image_the_art_of_sentence_length/ this really helped me when I went through a similar thing. I am glad to inform you that you are the very first actual entry (not a person saying they will do it later) and you have done a fantastic job! Thank you so much! Sincerely _TJNR@cheshire_

almost 2 years

Fall #cwcfirstcontest

Great work your piece, a pleasure to review.

almost 2 years

Things

Great job. This was a pleasure to review.

almost 2 years

The Race

The only other thing I will comment on is that I think you could have discluded punctuation from this piece, it really weighed it down. Great Job can't wait to see more of your writing!

about 2 years

What the Stars Know

PROMPT: Personal Narrative Competition 2018

Literally NO WORDS!!!!!!!

about 2 years

to my future self

PROMPT: For the Future

Next time work on your grammar and spelling. Really make sure your happy with your piece before you publish it. I would also like to see your outlook on life as a whole not so zoomed in. I put the time in to review this peice because it has so much potential! I really enjoyed reading it and cant wait to see you grow in the rest of your work!

about 2 years

Questions

Spectacular job I can't wait to see more of your work!

about 2 years

An Endless Cycle

PROMPT: Impermanence

The last lines I found particularly satisfying and enjoyable. Although I couldn't decide what part of this haiku I should highlight seeing I love the structure and to be honest, my favourite line is line 1-18. The point is I really enjoyed it. Thank you for this experience!

about 2 years

Unplug, Yeah NAH.

PROMPT: Unplug

I love your wording and your writing style in this piece it is absolutely perfect, your ending line leaves you with a strong opinion and image and really just says what everyone's been thinking. I sincerely thank you for sharing this amazing piece.

about 2 years

Root by Root

Your new home and new place to grow will accompany you through new parts of your life. ''The next chapter is waiting, you just have to turn the page"-Me

about 2 years

Run Free

about 2 years