Photo on 2 8 19 at 10.01 am  2

RachelMarie

~Christian~
~Home schooler~
~Competitive Forensic Debater~
~Late Victorian Wannabe~
~Reader of Old Books~
~Romantic~
~Dreamer~
~Old Soul~
~Child~

I want to make a difference for my first love: Jesus Christ.

It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness. ~Charles Spurgeon

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you. ~Maya Angelou

If you eliminate the impossible, you than can consider the improbable. ~Sherlock Holmes

Peer Reviews

U-TURN

PROMPT: Extraordinary in the Ordinary

I just loved this poem so much. For the physical aspect of not turning around on a road trip and seeing where it takes you. I've always wanted to do that. But on the metal aspect as well. I loved how you made me think about all the times I turned around and forgot about the happiness and hope I could have had. Great job, and keep writing! :)

Trump

PROMPT: Strike

Overall, I thought it was an informative piece. Thank you for voicing your opinion! Keep on writing! :)

Who am I?

I loved this poem so much, and I loved the way you ended it by asking us who we are, and inviting us to look at ourselves. Very lovely poem! Thank you! :)

Crumple Horned Snorkack

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Just a side note, the prompt says that it should be 100 words or less. This is over 100 words. Just saying if you want to be technical to the prompt. Also, another technical note, which for some reason isn't showing up in the highlights, you have a lot of extra spaces in-between spaces and periods. Deleting those will make it a smoother read for the reader. I think this would be a really interesting short story. I would love to have some context and get to know these characters more. My more technical comments are in the highlights. Good job, and I encourage you to pursue this more, and maybe give some context in another piece! I would love to read that! :) Great job!

Can I Have Your Number?

PROMPT: Subtotals

As I was reviewing this, the last line "Maybe you could be my soulmate, can I have your number? " really caught my attention. I really liked how you put so much stuff in this little line. Such as whenever you ask for another person's number, thinking they may be a soulmate, you are just putting another fake friend into the pile. Very insightful. As for things to work on, I would just read through out-loud and try to make some of the sentences run a little smoother. Maybe combine some of them, add to them. etc. And grammar. Always grammar. :) Amazing job!

Poems

PROMPT: The Limerick

So I'm not sure if your trying to write a poem ABOUT limericks ( in which case, this poem is great!). But if your trying to write A limerick, than maybe search on the internet how to write a limerick using the rhythm and rhyme accustomed to limericks. The rhyme is supposed to as thus: da-DA-da-da-DA-da-da-DA da-DA-da-da-DA-da-da-DA da-DA-da-da-DA da-DA-da-da-DA da-DA-da-da-DA-da-da-DA And the rhyme is thus (using one letter for one rhyme): A A B B A Hope this helps! ~R

Motion

PROMPT: In Motion

This is very insightful, and true! Picking our battles are hard, but it is a lesson we all must learn. :) ~R