TheLittlePenguin

Colombia

Hi!
I enjoy learning languages and can speak German and Spanish. I would love to learn Korean.
Songwriter/Singer
Basketball Player/Dancer
Artist/ BTS /SUJU/
I am someone who won't be told what to do by society.

"I’m getting weak, But I keep pushing myself" - Hellevator (Stray Kids)

"Who is the one who made us into study machines? It's either number one or a failure. They trap us in borders, the adults. There’s no choice but to consent. Even if we think simply, it’s the survival of the fittest. Who do you think is the one who makes us step on even our close friends to climb up? What?" - N.O. (BTS)

I think it's stupid, to change who you are just because society doesn't like it.

I'd be really happy if you'd take the time to check out my blog!:
ImaginationInWriting.com.

Quick Thing: I would like honest reviews. If you think it could be better, tell me. Don't sugarcoat it.

Contest!

My titles are absolutely amazing and creative! I honestly had no idea what else to name this. Okay, so i'm bored, therefore i'm doing this:

Try to write a meaningful poem using mostly or only lyrics from different songs (Please TRY to use lyrics from a different song in each line.)

1st place
6 reviews on pieces of your choice
15 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

2nd Place
4 reviews on pieces of your choice
10 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

3rd Place
2 reviews on pieces of your choice
5 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

Honorable Mentions
1 follow 
1 review on a piece of your choice 
3 likes on a piece of my choice  

(Please write underneath your piece which songs the lyrics came from.)
Due Date: March 13 (The results will take a while because i'll be extremely busy during March, my apologies)

!If you...

Contest!

Try to write a meaningful poem using mostly or only lyrics from different songs (Please use lyrics from a different song in each line.)

1st place
6 reviews on pieces of your choice
15 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

2nd Place
4 reviews on pieces of your choice
10 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

3rd Place
2 reviews on pieces of your choice
5 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

Honorable Mentions
1 follow 
1 review on a piece of your choice 
3 likes on a piece of my choice  

!If you want to...

Contest!

1st place
6 reviews on pieces of your choice
15 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

2nd Place
4 reviews on pieces of your choice
10 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

3rd Place
2 reviews on pieces of your choice
5 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

Honorable Mentions
1 follow 
1 review on a piece of your choice 
3 likes on a piece of my choice  

!If you want to...

Contest!

1st place
6 reviews on pieces of your choice
15 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

2nd Place
4 reviews on pieces of your choice
10 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

3rd Place
2 reviews on pieces of your choice
5 likes on pieces of my choice
And a follow. 

Honorable Mentions
1 follow 
1 review on a piece of your choice 
3 likes on a piece of my choice  

!If you want to...

Tiny Love Story

Love Myself

The note cards were in my hand, but I would not need them.

"I could talk about so many different problems in the world. But there is one problem that affects us all. We don’t love ourselves. I gave all the love in my heart to others, waiting for happiness. But I was wrong. I have started accepting myself for who I am. Why change just because society wants me to? I love everything about me: my style, my height, my hair. I know it's easier to judge than to love. But please, realize that nothing is wrong with you."

Tiny Love Story

Love Myself

Tiny Love Story

Love Myself

Friend

I want to stay home 

Stop being lazy

I'm drowning

You're fine

I can't breathe

Don't be dramatic

...

Friend

I want to stay home 

Stop being lazy

I'm drowning

You're fine

I can't breathe

Don't be dramatic

...

Friend

I want to stay home 

Stop being lazy

I'm drowning

You're fine

I can't breathe

Don't be dramatic

...

I'll Follow My Dream

Money, is that really all life is about?

No, it isn't. That's the standard set by society

Sorry, but I don't want to be part of the crowd

Go ahead threaten me, but i'll never agree

to give up my dream, spend my life bound

You tried to force your ideas on me

But I rebelled, i'll be whoever I want to be.

Generation Z

We wander the world like ghosts
Our passion a sputtering fire.
You say all is our fault, but,
we didn’t make the world a failure.

You cause wars, wreck the world
Then flee, expecting us to fix it
Is this what we deserve?
No wonder we don’t have spirit.

Your wisdom stretches only,
As far as your greed.
We have not caused global warming
We have not destroyed our buildings.

So please, don’t wonder why
When fantasy gives us her hand,
We gladly accept it,
and don’t say goodbye

Tiny Love Story

Love Myself

Peculiar

"Do you ever wonder why we're shamed for not fixing the problems in the world although we didn't cause them?" I looked up at my girlfriend, sparkling brown eyes stared back at me from a face framed with blonde-pink hair. Adelaide had always been sort of peculiar, well, to the eyes of society. She was great at biology, but preferred to follow her dream of being a singer. When I asked why, she answered by saying ‘Money is everything in this world. People choose high-pay jobs over following their dreams. I will never be one of the crowd.'

No Excuses

There are no excuses,
for how the world is acting.
For those who leave the bruises.
For those who are attacking.

For those who spread lies,
those who blame.
They ignore the outcries,
and should live in shame.

So I ask all of you,
can't you see?
What you really do?
How we flee?

We say we will not,
cannot, make a difference.
When we really ought,
to point out the ignorance.
That we all live in.

Life & Death

My name is Neveah. I am the goddess of life, the one who creates people to live in this world. Ashley is death, and I mean it literally. She is the one who takes the living and turns them into the dead. The world is balanced because of us.  Without us doing our job, the world becomes unstable, it starts crumbling.

I have shoulder length blonde hair and bright blue eyes, I usually wear a plain white dress. Ashley on the other hand...she has long black hair and stormy purple eyes, the bottom of her black dress is made of raven feathers. The two of us have a throne on Mt. Olympus, along with the other gods. Ashley isn't very welcome up there, but the gods tolerate her for me. But, let's get on with the story, shall we?

It was a normal day, I had to make one more human and then I would finish my duties...

The Book Of Death

"Help me." Whispered a voice in my ear. I tripped on thin air, getting some weird looks from the people enjoying the farmers market and my best friend, Rosalinda Picone. Rosalinda came from Milan, Italy and had the accent to prove it. She narrowed her golden-brown eyes at me, her red-dyed hair making her look even more intimidating.
"What in the world was that?" She asked, her accent sliding in and out. I tried to avert my green eyes and look somewhere else, but it was impossible when I knew she was glaring at my blonde hair. I finally turned around and answered,
"I swear I heard something." Rosalina looked at me and tapped her perfectly manicured black nails to her temple.
"Ay Kate. You're going nuts." Said Rosalina, dramatically shaking her head, I smacked her arm, almost causing her to topple over due to her thin frame.
"Help me." The voice was clear and sounded...

Time's Up

"Oh stop your yammering!" Yelled my blonde friend Gabby as I slid out of the car, making a noise like a disgruntled bear. We we're in the middle of a lone street, but there was a creepy gas station in the distance. Gabby had forgotten to check if we had enough gas, and so there we were. 
 "It's your fault!" I accused, "why don't you go buy a can of gas?" I was halfway out of the car, hoping that Gabby would be a kind person and change her mind.
"Yeah right, I won the game of rock, paper, scissors. Now stop whining and hurry up!" She said, shoving me the rest of the way. I was tempted to push her out of the car, but the way her blue eyes glinted made me think otherwise. 
 "Fine, whatever." I grumbled standing up and making sure I had my purse with me. I sighed loudly, hoping for some compassion but none...

Change For The Better?

Our world is advancing,
Its for the best they say.
but we are barely glancing,
as we walk on our way.

Attached to our screens,
Communicating by texting.
Phones are the lives of teens,
What happened to old fashioned talking?

Taking a walk outside,
is a thing of the past.
Not even a bicycle ride,
can get you out fast.

I wonder why we do this.
Phones, Computers, and Ipads,
are all what we need it appears. 
Because talking face to face,
hasn't been done in years. 

Why is losing followers
such a big deal?
Doesn't having a real friend,
give your life more appeal?

Think about it. 
There is more to life,
than what fits in your device

Change For The Better?

Our world is advancing,
Its for the best they say.
but we are barely glancing,
as we walk on our way.

Attached to our screens,
Communicating by texting.
Phones are the lives of teens,
What happened to old fashioned talking?

Taking a walk outside,
is a thing of the past.
Not even a bycicle ride,
can get you out fast.

I wonder why we do this.
Phones, Computers, and Ipads,
are all what we need it appears. 
Because talking face to face,
hasn't been done in years. 

Why is losing followers
such a big deal?
Doesn't having a real friend,
give your life more appeal?

Think about it. 
There is more to life,
than what fits in your device

Why I Write

Why I Write

I write to share with others what goes on inside my head. I write for the purpose of making my readers feel, for making them get lost inside a story. I write to give others an escape from the real world. I write because it's fun. And in this world I have created, i'm in control. I can make even the slightest detail be very significant. And I have that power, only because I am a writer. 

Novel Writing Competition 2018

The Elementals

“Found it!” Yelled Octavia excitedly, handing me the book. It had a cover that was divided into four corners. One red, one blue, one brown-green, and one that seemed kind of shimmery. I saw the title on the top of the book but didn’t see the author.
“No author.” I muttered to Octavia, who was pulling books out of the shelf, for every three she took out, she kept one. Octavia turned to me, five books in hand.
“You sure you checked everywhere?” She asked, opening the book while it was still in my hand. The second she opened it bright light blasted out of the book and the next thing I knew, I was falling. It took me a second to process the fact that I was in the air. Outside. Even though I was just in a bookstore. Octavia was next to me screaming some unintelligible words. I barely had time to notice that the sky was grey,...