01af8518 bd9b 4b7c bc8d 232ad1f9c29e

Aquila

I enjoy reading and writing! Some of my favorite book series include Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan, The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, and The Folk of the Air by Holly Black!

I hope you enjoy my writing! Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated!

Peer Reviews

The Alder King

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition

I really liked the way this world was portrayed in this piece! The vivid descriptions and intriguing characters captured my attention from the start! The beautiful prose was definitely one of the highlights of this piece! Good job!

The Princess of Tamaran

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition

This was a riveting story and I look forward to seeing what happens next! I loved the combination of science-fiction and fantasy! Good job!

The Lost Ocean

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition

You should consider writing this story in one tense. Some of your sentences were in the past-tense and some sentences were in the present tense. I feel like using one tense might make this piece more cohesive. Also, every time a new line of dialogue starts, it should be part of a new paragraph. This makes it easier to read the dialogue! Overall, great story! I really liked the interesting idea! Keep writing!

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition

Overall, I really enjoyed reading this story. Both Corinne and Marlex were intriguing characters, and the plot was riveting as well! Good job!

Transition

PROMPT: Science Fiction Competition 2018

It isn’t easy to write a story in 1,000 words or less but I think you did a very good job with this writing piece.