Aquila

I enjoy reading and writing! Some of my favorite book series include Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan, The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, and The Folk of the Air by Holly Black!

I hope you enjoy my writing! Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated!

Peer Reviews

Five Shards

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition 2019

In the dialogue that you wrote, sometimes, you included periods after your quotation marks. Instead, replace those periods with commas. Also the first word of your dialogue tag should not be capitalized if it comes after the dialogue itself. This was a really riveting story! Great job and good luck in the competition!

about 1 year

The Alder King

I really liked the way this world was portrayed in this piece! The vivid descriptions and intriguing characters captured my attention from the start! The beautiful prose was definitely one of the highlights of this piece! Good job!

about 1 year

The Princess of Tamaran

This was a riveting story and I look forward to seeing what happens next! I loved the combination of science-fiction and fantasy! Good job!

about 1 year

The Lost Ocean

You should consider writing this story in one tense. Some of your sentences were in the past-tense and some sentences were in the present tense. I feel like using one tense might make this piece more cohesive. Also, every time a new line of dialogue starts, it should be part of a new paragraph. This makes it easier to read the dialogue! Overall, great story! I really liked the interesting idea! Keep writing!

about 1 year

Overall, I really enjoyed reading this story. Both Corinne and Marlex were intriguing characters, and the plot was riveting as well! Good job!

about 1 year

Transition

PROMPT: Science Fiction Competition 2018

It isn’t easy to write a story in 1,000 words or less but I think you did a very good job with this writing piece.

about 2 years