Thefutureofme

Jacob.W.Merrell

Thefutureofme
1

Jacob.W.Merrell published:

The Bane of The Earth(STILL SAMPLE)

Prologue

It is the distance future. Time is no longer recorded, we have to focus about other things. Like not getting eaten by large mutants. The cause for this? An all out nuclear war. You see, the worlds largest countries launched several of the most powerful nukes ever. These were prototype antimatter bombs. It took so much progress, only for us to use it to destroy ourselves. Only 3 were dropped. But their power was greater than we...

Thefutureofme
Self editor

Jacob.W.Merrell earned a badge Self-Editor

Thefutureofme
1
1

Jacob.W.Merrell published:

The Bane of The Earth(STILL SAMPLE)

It is the distance future. Time is no longer recorded, we have to focus about other things. Like not getting eaten by large mutants. The cause for this? An all out nuclear war. You see, the worlds largest countries launched several of the most powerful nukes ever. These were prototype antimatter bombs. It took so much progress, only for us to use it to destroy ourselves. Only 3 were dropped. But their power was greater than we expected. It caused...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Thefutureofme
Publisher

Jacob.W.Merrell earned a badge Publisher

Thefutureofme

Jacob.W.Merrell published:

The Bane of The Earth(STILL SAMPLE)

Open Prompt

The Bane of The Earth(STILL SAMPLE)

Prologue

It is the distance future. Time is no longer recorded, we have to focus about other things. Like not getting eaten by large mutants. The cause for this? An all out nuclear war. You see, the worlds largest countries launched several of the most powerful nukes ever. These were prototype antimatter bombs. It took so much progress, only for us to use it to destroy ourselves. Only 3 were dropped. But their power was greater than we expected. It caused destruction all across the world, the blast covering the Earth in a suffocating grey ash. Know, how were mutants made? Humanity at one point discovered how to make nuclear power plants powerful enough and efficient enough to power the entire planet. So they were everywhere. So when that grey ash and explosive force met the nuclear radiation, there was a large BOOM. There's no better way to explain it. The radiation imbued itself into the ash,...

Open Prompt

The Bane of The Earth(STILL SAMPLE)

It is the distance future. Time is no longer recorded, we have to focus about other things. Like not getting eaten by large mutants. The cause for this? An all out nuclear war. You see, the worlds largest countries launched several of the most powerful nukes ever. These were prototype antimatter bombs. It took so much progress, only for us to use it to destroy ourselves. Only 3 were dropped. But their power was greater than we expected. It caused destruction all across the world, the blast covering the Earth in a suffocating grey ash. Know, how were mutants made? Humanity at one point discovered how to make nuclear power plants powerful enough and efficient enough to power the entire planet. So they were everywhere. So when that grey ash and explosive force met the nuclear radiation, there was a large BOOM. There's no better way to explain it. The radiation imbued itself into the ash, causing the radiation...

Open Prompt

The Bane of The Earth(STILL SAMPLE)

No Likes Yet

Jacob.W.Merrell doesn't have any likes yet.

2 Likes from Others

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 5 days ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 5 days ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

Jacob.W.Merrell isn't following anyone yet.