Images

Manda11124

Philippines

Not a simple 15 year old girl, I warned you ;) I imagine stuff a lot so I hope I can manage to share them with my writing. Enjoy!

Images

Manda11124 (Philippines) published:

My Old Kingdom

PROMPT: Zoom In

Venture into this country of crazy, go to the loudest of them all, and walk into the one place a hundred resides. Floors after floors never ending yet you see one shining the brightest in your eyes, sneak in my kingdom when I was a mere toddler, see giants you love walking around making sure you're always comfortable. Look around to find a way to understand them and be like them, but you weren't a bit afraid as their eyes...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Images
Faa3a637beb0a85f751e2dbc436f6866

Manda11124 (Philippines) started following Gabriel Goodwin (Philippines)

Images
1

Manda11124 (Philippines) published:

A Child's Bestest Friend

PROMPT: Child Narrator

My name is Flora and I am seven years old today. I am currently celebrating my birthday with my grandparents and my special best friend. 

Cake, my doggie, granny and granpa all around me right now. They are everything I love right now and I am pretending I am in my pink castle having the bestest birthday and my granny says she loves my imagination so I thanked her.

I made sure everyone got a slice of cake even if...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Images
2

Manda11124 (Philippines) published:

Way of losing

PROMPT: 25 Words

This way of losing feels amazing, yet so bad. Taking steps backwards she said "this is the start of the end", then walked towards it.

Seeking Peer Reviews

Images
Good neighbor

Manda11124 (Philippines) earned a badge Good Neighbor

Images
1

Manda11124 (Philippines) published:

Future Society

PROMPT: For the Future

Dear society in a hundred years,

I am currently speaking from the year 2018, and though I have mixed feelings about this I feel like I got a lot to say.

The way I speak, think, and write will probably be a blur in your eyes. Yet I beg you to try, at least. We lived in the same planet, but your surroundings has completely changed since I was last there.

We are not that much different,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Images
Self editor

Manda11124 (Philippines) earned a badge Self-Editor

Images

Manda11124 (Philippines) published:

People's Opinions as Food

PROMPT: Food Writing Competition 2018

Hamburger, bacon and pizza. Just reading those mix of letters invokes a deep feeling in our hearts. Hard to resist and look away, I promise you it's as good as the lesson i'm about to share.

Everyday we get that exciting sensation called hunger when it's time for us to eat. For as long as Masie can remember, 6pm was the best time of the day as it implores dinner is about to be served by her mother....

Seeking Peer Reviews

Images
Publisher

Manda11124 (Philippines) earned a badge Publisher

Images
Competitor

Manda11124 (Philippines) earned a badge Competitor

Zoom In

My Old Kingdom

Venture into this country of crazy, go to the loudest of them all, and walk into the one place a hundred resides. Floors after floors never ending yet you see one shining the brightest in your eyes, sneak in my kingdom when I was a mere toddler, see giants you love walking around making sure you're always comfortable. Look around to find a way to understand them and be like them, but you weren't a bit afraid as their eyes implies the calmest and most beautiful oceans and landscapes. 

Build towers and plant trees of thoughts every corner, you feel invincible and the world right at your feet. Nobody can take you down in this world of your playground. Everything you want you have, an army standing tall yet made of cotton inside-- they are sure to never leave your side. Flowers everywhere, never lost. Learned and grew older, you see more kingdoms bigger than your own and...

Child Narrator

A Child's Bestest Friend

I made sure everyone got a slice of cake even if my granpa can't eat much because he's a little sick. I gave a bigger one for my best friend Sammy to thank her for being always there for me but granny got a little mad, maybe Sammy is getting fat or sick too. I loved the cake but didn't eat much of it because I want to play games, me and Sammy with my dog named Jack ran to our wide country garden. 

Jack and Sammy are nice,...

25 Words

Way of losing

For the Future

Future Society

Dear society in a hundred years,

We are not that much different, and despite the fast progress I see in my daily life I just wonder what a hundred years will look like. And I bet my predecessors has dreamt and stayed up at night thinking the same. I love the time of the old, most specifically 1800s, their culture and way of living resides deep inmy heart. I love reading classic books from that timeless age, reading their history and watching movies about their way of life. I question if...

Food Writing Competition 2018

People's Opinions as Food

Everyday we get that exciting sensation called hunger when it's time for us to eat. For as long as Masie can remember, 6pm was the best time of the day as it implores dinner is about to be served by her mother. She could have perfect scores that day or win contests yet she will never forget what happens on that special time of 6pm.

Beef stew, creamy chicken, buttered vegetables, pumpkin soup, and cheesy lasagna are just some of what her mother makes best. Masie would race everyone and drop everything without an ounce of hesition when it's time. She would devour it as if it was the first time she had tasted anything as delicious as it is,...

No Likes Yet

Manda11124 doesn't have any likes yet.

3 Likes from Others

Way of losing

Liked by 2 people

A Child's Bestest Friend

Liked by 1 person

Future Society

Liked by 1 person

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 4 days ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 5 days ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 5 days ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned 5 days ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

1 Following

Gabriel Goodwin Gabriel Goodwin