0c8e74dc 0d8c 41d2 b8c8 ca802e5a78c5

parachutes

I write for my past, present, and future.

Live dangerous, be yourself, and never give a fudgenugget.

I love editing, so comment on my piece ''The Editing Monster' and i'll give your piece a look over!!!!!!!

Peer Reviews

INCOGNITO: First FIVE Chapters

Great piece, and I can’t wait to see more from you! All the best with this piece, and thanks for letting me review it for you!

3 Words

PROMPT: One-Liner

Meh, I don’t feel like it’s an unnecessary statement, I think it’s quite poetic! Welcome to Write The World, and I wish you the best of luck with your writing! -p

Thank You

PROMPT: Poem as Letter

Hey you, it’s me again! I absolutely love this piece. It’s a great way to pay homage to your mom. Hope to hear from you soon, and thanks for being my review buddy this month! -p

The Past Within (PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK)

Hey review buddy! Thanks for commenting on my piece, because I forgot that I signed up for that! Anyways, I hope that you find this review helpful. I always struggle writing reviews for poetry because I do t write it very well, and it’s so personal........let me know if I did/said something wrong or offended you, because I just want to be the best reviewer and supporter I can be. Have a great day! -p

like the dark has opened its maw and now i can see its teeth

PROMPT: Universal Knowledge

I love this piece so much, but i was sad to see that yet again it was over explained in the footnotes. FOOD FOR THOUGHT; maybe, you want to consider having 2 pieces to each thing you write; the story, and then the story behind the story. Some people love hearing about where it came from;I’m not one of those people unfortunately, so it detracted form the piece greatly. It was truly lovely though. You are such an expressive writer! Great work, and thanks for letting me review it for you!

fragments of flashes of vignettes

This piece is great, but it didn’t leave me with much to wonder after reading your footnote. It’s truly great though, and I love the origins of this piece. Great job, and thanks for letting me review this lovely piece of work.

The Chevaliers #imagineit

I love this piece. You are such an extraordinary writer. This piece is great, and thanks for letting me review it for you.

i feel like an old god walking among new men.

It’s been a joy writing these reviews for you, and am looking forward to seeing more from you on the future. Thanks for allowing me to review these 2 pieces for you, and all the best in the future!

i think i met god on a bench at st james' park | #realitymeetsfantasy

I hope you can accept this criticism constructively. You are a genius wordsmith, and I feel that with a little direction you are a force to be reckoned with. Once again, I think it’s great that you’re using uppercase again! It’s more mature. Thanks for letting me review this, as it was a delight to read!

You Learn Something New Every Day

IMma keep a close eye on you. I absolutely adore your writing style. It’s so funny, light, and relatable. Great job, and thanks for letting me review your work.

My Pencils All Broke, So I'm Converting To Mechanicalism

I love how you turned something like this into a sarcastic internal commentary. You have such a unique voice, and I’m honoured to have been asked to review this.

Waterproof (No more tears)

I love this. Enough said. Please don’t make ,e review any more of your pieces. MY HEART CANT TAKE IT!

Jealousy (letter to my lost one)

Love it, love your work, and can’t wait to read more.

Back Down

This piece eerily reminded me of “Halfway Right” by Linkin Park, and idk why lol. Anyways great piece, and I’d love to hear what you have in mind for the track.

Vibes

I really li,e the way you write this, but as a fan of the alt/rock/goth genre, This is a tad out of my comfort zone.......so sorry if I came off as rude! Thanks for the opportunity to edit your piece!

Fimbulwinter

I love this, and your work. Thank you for letting me review it

The Odd-Eyed Man

PROMPT: A Signature Capability

It is so nice to read a long piece on here. Thank you for inviting me to review this piece, and for helping make WtW awesome.

Lavender

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition 2019

This is very VERY well written. Thank you for sha I gotta this piece with me, and the WtW community. Best of luck with the contest! I’m rooting for you!

The Woodland Forest

I would love to see this as a series. Great job! -parachutes

Just A Step

Where did this concept come from? It’s really cool. Also, where’d Ab’negals name originate from. It’s a super groovy name. Best of luck with the contest!

Hangnail

PROMPT: Semicolon Soirée

This is a really good piece, and I feel like you did an amazing job! Good work!

To Find A Reason, When We Just Weren’t Born To Do So

This piece is so interesting. Thank you for steering me in the right direction towards finding my purpose <3

The Storm

I am in love with this! It’s just really great. Good job!

It knows I know

I love this piece so much! It is very well worded, and I am scared for the character LOL

Stuck in a screen

PROMPT: Unplugged: Op-Ed Competition

This is a really good piece for the Op Ed. Great job, and I hope your piece is well received!

Why I Can’t Write a Good Poem

This is really awesome. I am in love with it, so good job!

Different

This is a great way to vent, take out anger, and improve your writing at the same time! Good job.

recompense

Okay this is eerie. I started reading this and BOOM, thunder and lightning lit up the sky. Anyways, this is a really good piece. Good job!

Changes

I really like this, especially the cliff hanger! It’s so refreshing to read a longer piece in this site, so thank you for this! <3

Left Out

YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN THEM!

Sight, Sound, Smell, Taste, Touch

PROMPT: Refuge

This was an interesting prompt, and you nailed it right on the head. You created a bold statement, so good job!

Love note (Secret admirer)

Your rhyming scheme and stanzas are on pint, and it is consistent. Good job!

The monster That Killed My Brother

I think this is a really well written piece. Good job!

Radio

Good job! This is a really good poem!

The Party

Thank you for this piece.

The Gift

This is a solid piece. Good job.

Noctisolum

PROMPT: Joy to the World

This is really cool.

my meaning

PROMPT: Three Sources

Good piece. I feel like you could expand a little more as to why nature is one of your meanings.

Heartbeat

PROMPT: Tweets of Self-Respect

I love this prompt so much, and you did a stellar job executing it.

smoke: a poem

PROMPT: Smog. Smoke. Soot.

Way to draw me in! Good job!

An Audience of One

PROMPT: Unplugged: Op-Ed Competition

This is really good. Good luck with the contest!!!!!!!

Poison Flowing

PROMPT: Plastic Ekphrastic

I like this piece. It is well worded. Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Innocent

This is just awesome.

Animal Squad

You need to reformat this i think. It is a little bit difficult to read due to the choppy irregular formatting.

Hypercriticism

PROMPT: Dictionary Title

Although it is short, it is to the point, and well worded. Good job! I don't feel like there is anything lacking content wise, but do consider editing this. It is formatted funny, and I feel that it takes away from the piece. And yes, i do like it (:

Fighting depression

This is an interesting piece. I quite enjoyed it. I think that it would be a more solid and sturdy piece if you used less commas. The commas make it seem like you don't know what to say and that you are pulling this out of thin air.

1 of 100,000: The Adoption Crisis

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2019

I like it.

Everyone Gets a Bite!

PROMPT: Food Writing Competition 2018

I hope this review is well received! Good luck in the contest!