n3__

My writing is much more sophisticated than myself; isn’t that odd?

Think of writing as word-smithing, language’s magic, and you? A wizard.

Peer Reviews

the new asteria #treeshavefamiliestoo

I like how the narrator isn’t completely sold on the idea of being a goddess until she is truly convinced. I feel as though some short stories rush their plots in a shoddy fashion. I also appreciate the closing line, which encompasses the entire story.

about 1 year

let me fly~a short memoir (excerpt)

I love this a lot. It reads like a novel, yet is so short. You could definitely flesh this out into a novella or a longer story if you wanted, that’s how well you designed the plot. It almost feels like an introduction to a larger piece.

about 1 year

Shifting

I think instead of “lethally sharp teeth,” you shoul simply have “lethal sharp teeth.” I also think this would read much better in paragraphs and without so many “yours”. By omitting the “yours,” you can achieve a sharp, distinct image, such as when you say “bone break, move, and reform.” It’s okay to omit most of the “yours” because it is clear you are talking about the reader. Overall, I love the idea! I think you could very well do a part two—the shift from human to wolf.

almost 2 years

Be

PROMPT: Personal Essay Competition: Making Change 2018

If saying “be the change you wish to see in the world” is harder than it sounds, perhaps you could elaborate on the message you would like to send to your readers.

almost 2 years