lianhabanana!

“Tea is the foundation of all happiness”
- Me
“Sometimes we have to choose between what is right and what is easy”
- Albus Dumbledore

Hi guys this is a bit about me here it goes *deep breath*
I love Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus. Daughter of Athena, witch/alchemist and Actress\aspiring actress if that makes sense.I am obsessed with reading ,writing and cooking. I am an absolute potterhead and can relate to Hermione in so many ways. I love the colour yellow, sunflowers, taking photos and retro stuff am super aesthetic. I also love music , mamma mia, nowhere boys and P!ATD. MARVEL FANGIRL!!!!!
GOTG!!!!
Gamorrrraaaaa!!!!
Natasha Romanofffff!!!!
Tony stark!!!!
I love you 3000
KEEP WRITING EVERYONE :)
lianhabanana <3

Eyes

Your eyes stare at me and pierce through the wall that I had built
But that was a long time ago
You changed me
You switched around the pathways of my soul
The complicated maze of my being has grown over and reformed 
I don't know how you did it, but you did
Your mind weaving skills helped me become who I am now
You changed me...

Apologies (review updates)

Hiya guys,

I am really sorry that I still haven't sent all of your reviews to you yet.
I have been super busy lately and just haven't had time. I am really sorry and I hope to start sending them through to you guys soon.

Thanks,
Lianhabanana!

The Tortoise

The scorching hot sun rays burnt all small bushes in sight. Nothing was to be seen for kilometres except for a small, slow tortoise that shuffled along the sandy ground. He was tired and thirsty as the sand blew in his face and another earthquake began. This was normal as it happened all the time, once he returned to the ground he continued his journey. Then out of nowhere a large and lush oasis appeared in front of him. Going as fast as he could the tortoise went towards the oasis.
Lush green trees and wildflowers filled the ground and crystal clear water glistened in the ponds. Finally he was home. The tortoise wandered around and sat under a shady tree. This place was like a little paradise tucked away and protected from the sandy desert and the outside world not to far away.
Quickly,
The world turned upside down again as two big eyes peered through the glass and...

Chaos and beauty

The mountains stood tall and bold and the sky clear with nothing to disrupt its beauty. 
Until, a small blue bird glided across the sky dropping a seed onto the ground.
Over time a small seedling sprouted from the lush soil having its first view of the world "what a beautiful place" it seemed to think.
That night the sky darkened to a navy colour and rain poured onto the ground flooding the soil and heavy droplets tumbled to the floor. "Oh! Now I get a drink" The seedling thought.
As soon as the rain stopped the moon rose into the sky big, bright and full. The little seedling stared at the moon and fell asleep to the sound of silence.
The next morning the sun shone big and bright and rays of sun beams shone on the little seedling. "Oh and a nice warming sun to dry up all the tons of water from the rain" "How amazing"...

Review stuff UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya all,
I have already gotten so many replies and I just wanted to let you all know that i may not be able to get to all the reviews straight away, but I WILL get to them. Also I will publish a piece when I have finished reviewing everyones pieces saying which pieces I have reviewed and if you can't see your piece on that list, just comment on the first piece about this called Read this if you want reviews!!!!  to let me know and I will review said piece as soon as I can. Also there may be more updates to come so pls watch out for them or you may be slightly confused. Again if you do have any questions feel free to comment on this piece but pls only keep it to comments and questions and if you want something reviewed pls comment it only on the first piece called Read if you want reviews!!!!  ...

Read if you want reviews!!!!!

Hi all,
I was just thinking and thought about how much it means to people when other members of WTW review their work and so I was wondering if I could help with that and so if you want anything reviewed I am happy to do so. 
Just comment below the piece that you want reviewed and I will review it. 
I enjoy reviewing and thought I could help and provide some feedback by reviewing anyone who wants their pieces reviewed. 
Anyway,
That's enough from me!
I'm ready to review! 
Keep writing everyone. :)

Chaos and beauty

The next morning the sun shone big and bright and rays of sun beams shone on the little seedling. "Oh and a nice warming sun to dry up all the tons of water from the rain" "How amazing" the...

Phenomenal Woman

Phenomenal Woman

What is a phenomenal woman you ask?
Well you see it's not hard to understand,
as there is one in you and one in me.
A phenomenal woman can be anything you want it to be.
All of us make a difference in this world no matter if they are changes big or small.
We CAN do it all.
So to all the phenomenal women out there lets all get together and share... our thoughts, words, opinions and views.
Lets do what can be done fast.
Phenomenal Women...
That's US!

Stranger

I was alone in the dark. It was cold and smelt like rotten fish.
The sound of bats screeching echoed all around me. 
"I must be in a cave," I thought.
I tried to find a source of light. I searched and
searched.
I found nothing.
I tried to stand up, but slipped and fell into deep water.
Starting to drown, my lungs filled with water. Cold fear
circled me like a shark.
Just when it seemed too late, a hand pulled me out.  

One-Liner

My world

My world, our world... it’s one of a kind. 

My Favourite Quotes

Hiya!
Just thought i'd share some of my favourite quotes. You know just for some inspiration :)
I hope you all are having a great day!

1:
If we can't protect the earth,
you can be damn well sure
we'll avenge it.
- Tony Stark

2:
F.E.A.R
has two meanings-
Forget Everything And Run
           OR   
Face Everything And Rise
    The choice is yours
- Unknown

3:
Not everyone has to like you.
Not everyone has good taste
-Unknown

4:
When it rains, look for a rainbow.
When it’s dark look for stars. 
-Unknown

5:
Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. 
It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections. 
-Unknown 

6: 
You get in life what you have the courage to ask for. 
-Oprah Winfrey 

7:
All our dreams can come true—
If we have the courage to pursue them. 
-Walt Disney

8:
Life is about courage and going into the...

Stranger

"I must be in a cave," I thought.
searched.
I found nothing.
circled me like a shark.

Alive

I sat quietly on the jetty watching the miracle of the sky unfold. My toes dipped in the water as fish came and swam around my feet. The sky was a beautiful array of blue, oranges and purples. The waves danced as the called out my name and the cliff side shimmered In the afternoon sun. I gazed back up at the sky and saw that  it had quickly faded to the black carpet of the night. 
As the night invaded I leaped into the water and my fears washed away. 
Oh how great is it to be ALIVE!!!! 

Link to the Maya Angelou poem 'Phenomenal Woman'

This first link is of Maya Angelou reciting her poem and the second id of a bunch of different women reciting it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeFfhH83_RE 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7c6i-R6gFY 
You may have to copy and paste this link as I am not able to link it correctly.

Phenomenal Woman

Phenomenal Woman

What is a phenomenal woman you ask?
as there is one in you and one in me.
We CAN do it all.
Lets do what can be done fast.
Phenomenal Women...
That's US

The Hunted Creature

The Hunted creature sprinted through the dark, dense forest as the bellowing behind it became louder. He raced further into the forest, the gunshots got louder. As the trees became more visible he noticed that ahead of him lay a even darker thorn bush. There was no way out,go through the forest of suffer whatever was coming. He pondered for a bit then it came to him he would go through and hope for the best.
He sprinted once more and screamed as the sharp thorns pierced his skin. When he finally got to the other side there was a faintly visible house.
The light was welcoming.
However the house was not. 

The world of plastic

I will be subject to this madness no more. 
Animals are dying, the earth is dying, we are dying. 
Plastic bags must be ELIMINATED. 
We must learn from our mistakes.  
We need change but people are scared, they are scared of change. 
I watch as people destroy our world, destroy everything we have worked so hard to create, towns, villages, buildings, communities.
Plastic bags are one of the WORST.
So I encourage you all to write your experiences with plastic bags in the comments below.
This is mine…
The car came to a halt, I stepped outside as the sun blinded my eyes.
As my vision returned a market place came into view. An arrangement of beautiful colours were displayed in boxes which were then in rows. 
As I walked closer I noticed buckets and buckets of fruit next to the abundance of fruit in the boxes. 
But inside these buckets were plastic bags.
​They even had a whole...

THANK YOU ALL!

I just want to say thanks to everyone I know and I thought I would do mini shout outs to all the amazing people in my life.

Thanks to my Family for helping me through all the good and the bad.
To my Mum for all the kind words and positiveness she has shared with me.
To my Dad for helping me through all my sleepless nights even though he has been tired and worn out lately.
To my brother who is the little ray of sunshine in my life and always looks up to me as an older sister.
To my Grandma's who shared with me these amzaing stories about their life that I will never forget.

Thank you to my Friends for always making me laugh and cheering me up. 
We all went through a lot together and I appreciate all they have done for me. 

Thank to all the members and staff of WTW who have...

Comments and Questions IMPORTANT PLEASE ALSO READ!

This peice is basically for if you have any Comments and Questions for the ANOTHER IDEA (PLEASE READ) peice.
So comment away guys! 

P.S. I will send a list of all signitures to WTW by the 2nd of Dec showing them how many signitures we got so please sign it by that date.
Thanks,
Lianhabanana!

ANOTHER IDEA (PLEASE READ)

Hiya eveyrone,
I've had an idea, say someone has done a shout out for you or mentioned you in their piece and it doesen't come up in your notifications so you don't know. Then the only way to find out is to go through all your followers and check thier most recent published peices and that sure does take a while. 
So I decided to do a petition type thing, kind of like what Corner Writing Club did but on a different topic.
So if you guys agree with me that WTW should notify us if we get mentioned in a piece or etc, please put only YOUR NAME in a comment below as your name will act as a signiture.

If you have a question or comment about this that isn't your signiture there will be  a seperate piece published called Comments and Questions so you guys can write a comment on that peice if you have any questions etc.
...

Shout out 7

Hi all, 
Hope you're all well! Sorry I haven't published a shout out for a while I have been super busy!
I have published a piece explaining my absence, it is called Sorry to you all!
Anyway enough about me.This weeks shout out goes to....
AudienceOfOne!
AudienceOfOne is so amazing and you guys should totally check out their page and work.
Also definitely check out their recent piece  YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH it is amazing and really helped me.
Anyway keep writing everyone!
lianhabanana!

Sorry to you all!

I just wanted to say I am really sorry to all the members of WTW. Especially Coner Writing Club and books and beaches I have just been so busy this month that I haven’t had any time to publish any work. Sorry to Corner Writing Club, I  haven’t had any time to participate in the latest prompts and things but I will definitely get to the reviews! Sorry to books and beaches I have had visitors from Europe so I haven’t had time to participate in your competition. Sorry.
Keep Writing everyone! 
Lianhabanana! 

Shout out 6

Hey all, 
Hope you have all had a great day!
The winner of this weeks shout out is... 
CORNER WRITING CLUB!
Corner writing club are so amazing I can’t describe how much I appreciate the work that they have done. They are super great, patient and cooperative. 
If you haven’t already definitely check out thier page. They have competitions, games, prompts, tips and more. 

Keep up the good work everyone!
Lianhabanana! 

Shout out 5

Hey Guys,
Sorry I haven't published a shout out for a while I have been super busy.
Anyway this weeks shout out goes to Big Bella Rex. She is super awesome and she writes great pieces.
If you haven't already you should definitely check  out her page. SHE IS AWESOME!
Keep writing everyone!
Lianhabanana!

P.S. I  AM  WRITING A NEW STORY CALLED IN BETWEEN WORLDS CHAPTER 1 COMING SOON!

Poem

The coral forest covered the ocean floor.
Creatures of the wild circled me as I glided through the underwater doors.
The sound of silence filled my ears.
As I swam through a pool of tears.
The golden gates of Atlantis opened inviting me in.
As I was the kings next of kin.

Shout out 4

Hey all,
This weeks shout out goes to hibasaurus  she is super awesome.
I have known her for 4 years and she has been a great friend.

She is hilarious and kind, she is also a great writer and I encourage you to check out her page.
I also think you guys should check out  her Fate piece. 

Happy writing everyone!
 lianhabanana! :)

IDEA! (PLEASE READ)

Hey ya'll, 
Who thinks it would be a cool idea for the WTW team to set up a new messaging system where all writers can message each other? So they can have private chats about their interests. Here is what I  need you to do... comment below if you think it is a good idea then I will message the WTW team and ask what their thoughts are on it. I will also tell them how many writers have agreed.  Please tell me before the 29th of September.

Thanks,
lianhabanana!

Shout out 3

This weeks shout out goes to -TJNR@cheshire- she is so supportive and is a great role model. She is amazing and one of the best reviewers on WTW. I have known -TJNR@cheshire- for 6 years and she is super nice and amazing, she is a great friend.
She is super mature and funny.

If you are not currently reading her work please do! She is such a good writer and I encourage you to read her work.
Keep writing -TJNR@cheshire-.

Shout out 2

Hey guys,
Sorry I was super busy last week so I could not make a shout out. So last weeks shout out goes to Luna Lemon! She is awesome! The other day she wrote me the nicest comment it totally made my day!
She writes great pieces and  is super supportive :) <3  She is amazing!  

Keep writing Luna Lemon!

#cwcbucketprompt

You are a bucket.
Plastic, shiny and strawberry red.
You are a bucket that's what I said.
You are a bucket, better than the rest.

#LifeLemonsPrompt

When life gave me lemons I asked for more. I asked life to give me all the lemons it could. So I could keep them all in a cupboard in the attic so that when I eventually became broke because the prices for food went up so high i could no longer afford it. So I could live off lemons for the rest of my life. How does that sound?

Answers to -Foxmillionare's- Q&A

#1 What is a book you would want to see made into a movie? Are there any changes you would make?
I positive that I am not the only one that thinks the movie version of Percy Jackson was not so good. So  I would love to see a better version of Percy Jackson made into a series so with 5 movies instead of 2.

#2 If you could pick one fictional character to be your friend who would it be? 
This is hard because I have sooooooo many I would want to be friends with but I think Leo Valdez would be an awesome friend.

#3 What are some goals you have. Any dream jobs? 
I think that I would love to be an actress or a photographer or maybe a writer however I think that I would write for fun not  as a job. My goal would be to build my own library in my house that would...

Shout Out number 1

I thought I would start doing weekly shout outs. I saw that many people did them and thought it would be a cool thing to do! So here is my first ever shout out.

This week I think that rosmarywisdom is very deserving of a shout out. 
She is a very amazing person and is super inspiring. She is the type of person who as soon as you hear about her you instanly want to become friends with her.  She is an amazing writer and I am really looking forward to reading her Unspoken series! 
So keep writing rosmarywisdom, you are awesome!

Hope you guys also think she is deserving of a shout out.Happy writing everyone!  ✍ 

Open Prompt

EVE

CHAPTER 1  
I stormed into my office and slammed the door shut so hard I almost broke the hinges off. Oh and in case you're wondering why that violent act occurred, I'll tell you right from the beginning. It all started on an extremely stressful Monday morning, to start the day I slept in another 35 minutes and 46 seconds which was NOT! a good sign. Then I missed the darn bus, and as the cherry on top of my day my manager gave me a 30 minute lecture... Great! However, that isn't even the most stressful part of the day, oh no, not even close. When I walked into my office I found a shoe on my desk-i'm not talking cute converses with...

Open Prompt

EVE

CHAPTER 2 
 I left my office to get some lunch and some tea. On the way back to my office when my secretary Sally came rushing down the hallway yelling " boss, boss".  "What" I said in extreme frustration.  "I found this" she said showing me a piece of paper. "what's so good about this piece of paper" I said because I was annoyed by now. She unravelled the paper showing messy handwriting .I immediately snatched it out of her hand and studied it closely.
It read...
The poison will be delivered in 7 days.
Get ready for phase 2...
I looked up confused, "Sally where did you get this?" I asked curiously. "Oh" she said quite innocently it sounded suspicious.
"In your office bin" she...

The World Anew

Silent Beauty

The water was still as the sun rose over the horizon.
Birds circled around the pink sky as the wind tickled my feet.
Everything seemed so beautiful and vibrant it was as if someone had switched the lens on a camera to 'ultra vivid'.
It was so quiet, people around me were speechless just staring straight up at the sun.
Suddenly waves appeared dancing happily as if to say hello to the new day.

The Peace of Wild Things

The ocean creature

Today in the ocean blue
I saw an animal pure and true
In stillness and silence
It glided through
An underwater city lush and anew
The waves lapped on the sunny shore 
Then the creature was gone just as before 

The Limerick

The clumsy Mr Duck

There once was a duck 
Who was never in luck
He hit his head on a pole
and fell into a black hole 
Oh! poor old Mr Duck 

The Limerick

The clumsy Mr Duck

There once was a duck 
Who was never in luck
He hit his head on a pole
and fell into a black hole 
Oh! poor old Mr Duck

The Limerick

The clumsy Mr Duck

There once was a duck 
Who was never in luck
He hit his head on a pole and fell into a black hole 
Oh! poor old Mr Duck