074ff96803e0ba9f462f282df2a68f50

AbiJoy

That's a pangolin, in case you were wondering. :) I really love stories and I need them to survive, bring me your stories and I'll bring you mine. I guess you could say what I'm looking for is a friend, even if that friend is fictional. Thanks!

https://abrieljoy.wordpress.com

Peer Reviews

Chillax

What are the other 6 words Klaus can pronounce? Asking for a friend...

Cheating Caper

I can't wait to read the rest!

Raw Heart

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I was really debating even mentioning it, but I think the part that says, "her hair is rainfall" should be cut out. It's a good line but I think it's unnecessary, as the motif of storms is used later in a stronger way. Then again, maybe you meant for the two to be equated? Saying that her hair is a burden that she dances through anyway? Really it's not an issue you have to even consider. Awesome work! I love non-romance love stories!

The Grocery Cart

PROMPT: Three-Minute Fiction

Oof. To answer your first question, Daniel is better because Derek went and snitched on his mom... I have two sets of twin siblings (although all 4 are fraternal) so it's always fun to read these and choose. Secondly, I would never disclose such personal information as ice cream preferences online. ;) I would've told Thomas about the babies (get that child support girl!). I might've written from an eavesdropper's POV. The twist is amaze balls of course.

The Unchivalrous Knights: Chapter Three

It might add symmetry to the chapter if the two people eating dirt in the beginning are now talking about being overly hydrated but all the restrooms are occupied or something like that. This series is the best thing I've seen on WTW in a while. If you are setting up a long term series this feels like a pattern that could go strong for quite a while if you keep adding creative twists like you have been. If you think this review isn't trash I'd do another one anytime bc these chapters are really fun!

On the Other Side of the Stained Glass (Pt. I)

I loved this piece, religious undertones are so fun to write and read. This kinda reminds me of a mix of Hunchback of Notre Dame and Moana. I can't wait for Pt.2!

The Monster in the Mountain Pond

This is a deep story, (pun unfortunately intended) and I really like the way you used setting and hive mind. I think the short sentences are awesome too, fear is my aesthetic.

The Feeling Of Faith

PROMPT: Omniscient Lens

I love the adjectives you chose and the moments that you focused on. I don't celebrate Diwali, but your writing gave me a taste of the experience. I felt like I was there and it was beautiful. Sorry I don't have any criticisms to offer you, I really like your poetic and descriptive writing style.

sophomore boys are strange creatures

PROMPT: Room of Memory

I love how you talk about being a part of something and still alone, it makes the story universal. Also the short sentences and overall pacing gives me life. :)

Nightcrawler

I like how the story isn't weighed down with too much dialogue, the action is great. I also love the characterization in little details like footsteps.

No Title Yet

The only criticisms I have are a few spelling and grammar errors. Thank you for writing this, by the way, I try to find stories on here but mostly it's poetry. You rock!