lost.girl

Find yourself, find bright places and prosper.

i belong

I belong wondering through old forests laughing at candle lit taverns with my friends. I belong frolicking in a field of wildflowers with fairies and butterflies and bees, among things I never thought possible. I belong on a ship, sailing across the sea and exploring and swimming in the water of foreign caves. I belong in a circle, under the clear nighttime sky, looking up at the moon. I belong dancing in gardens and sitting by a fireplace in a cozy home. I belong sitting around the fire, singing along to the sounds of flutes and drums. I belong amongst the sun and the moon.

No longer hiding

I'm in a closet hiding from you, i look under the door and see your shoe. My heart stops, i try not to breath,i just wish you would stop looking for me. I think your gone so i let out a sigh, but then you slam open the door and i don't know why. You grab me by the hair, do u really not care? I do not cry or make a sound, so u kick me once more then leave me on the ground.
My whole body aches and my head's spinning. I wish it was me who was winning. My mind goes black, I can't see a thing but when i wake your back. Drink in your hand all u do is stare, I want to move but i do not dare. You go on screaming about my disgrace, only leaving after one more blow to the face. I get up and it hurts to move, but to...

I survived

I'm sitting on my bed, homework all around although its Christmas eve there is no joyous sound. Headphones in as loud as they can go, drowning out the screams is hard but by now im a pro. I hear a crash and jump up, im out of my room only to see a shattered cup. I glance down and see my little brother on the floor, i pick him up so he isn't hit with the door. I have to get him safe but quiet as a mouse, I wish i could take him and save him from this house. I hear my mom scream, im quick on my feet not to be seen. I run up the stairs as fast as i can, i just wanna save my mom from this horrible man. I walk into the room with a slap to the face.....yelling about my disgrace...i wanna hide i wanna cry....I really just wanna die. Finally i hear...

Little girl

i'm a little girl running in the sun, its hot outside but i couldn't be have anymore fun. With my best friend i never want the day to end. I call my mom, i can stay the night i cant wait for the pillow fight. sugar in our bellies candy in our hair we pass out on the floor after a long game of truth or dare. I dream im in the ocean, dolphins all around, i look at the sunset not a negative soul to be found. suddenly i cant see, i cant breath, im drowning. My eyes open only to meet his gaze, his hands on my face i don't know what to do, im only a little girl i cant even tie my own shoe. i feel helpless, i feel useless, i just want this to end if only i could wake my best friend. i remember the pain telling myself this was never gonna happen again..finally...

live on

I am lost.
I am scared.
I am mad.
I am never gonna give up.
I will stand strong.
I will get though this.
Lost girl will live on 

the same

Happiness 
happy, joyful.
smiling, laughing,loving
so different yet so the same...
frowning,crying,depressing
hurt, sad
sadness

Giving up

im about to give up on writeing....

No longer hiding

Her

used to be her.
always her.
her smile.
her eyes.
her touch
her kiss.
lingering on her every word
trying to make her happy
i thought it was all gonna be ok...then..
her lies
her betrayal 
like a knife to the heart, i had failed  
i feel broken, i feel lost, loving her had come with such a cost
i don't know what to to, i've never felt so much hate, i wish i could just disintegrate 
i wanna disappear out of thin air then maybe someone would start to care. 
im no longer happy, i no longer care. im saddened by the burden of her love affair.
im in so much pain....im her loss, no longer her gain.

Drugs

You choose drugs over me,
You had my heart but you lost the key.
You say you love me, you say you care but i still cant find you anywhere.
When i look in a mirror all i can see, is the empty promises you left with me.
Through all the tears and all the pain i know i'm never gonna be the same again.
I was blind before but now i see, i never needed you and you never wanted me 

My perfect dad

the one i imagined, tall and sweet after my softball game we get a cotton candy treat, you take me fishing, we laugh all day then nap hard from all our play, you teach me all u know, i think its never gonna end but one day u say u gotta go. i'm to young to understand, that i would no longer get to hold your hand. You leave like it wasn't hard, i'm praying u won't get far. i look out the window and see u go, saying i hated u even tho i loved u more then u would ever know 

10 years later.... i'm always looking, near and far. wondering is that your car?, never understood why u left but i guess it was for the best. never got my perfect dad, mom always thought it was so sad, although i miss u, when i hear your favorite song i no longer care that you're gone. i...

I am Lost Girl

Lost. Im completely lost. but then again when was i ever found?
Dark. i love the dark. But have i ever really seen the special things that are in the light?
Hope. I have no hope. but is there something to hope for in the future?
Pain. i feel no pain. is it because no one has ever cared?
lost girl. I am lost girl.

Blind eyes

This world is cruel, this world is scary, i cant believe im not dead already. everyone hurts, everyone hates, Why do we have to discriminate? we are all equal we are all the same, cant we make this world great again? i dont know what to do i dont know what to say i just want kids to be able to play. i wanna make a difference but i don't know how, so i turn a blind eye and pretend i dont see whats going on right now. i go through life just trying to survive. i turn a blind eye>