Daddd70a 5cc4 453b 8674 78d0398891a2

Maddison Riley

Daddd70a 5cc4 453b 8674 78d0398891a2
1

Maddison Riley (United States) published:

Thunderous

PROMPT: Walking

He saunters with a feeling of a storm trailing behind him. His feet pick up and put down in a matter that is prideful and almost angry. While his facial expressions remains cold and unsure, his steps are almost godly and unmerciful. As if he wants to beat the very earth he walks on. Like he wants to punish the entire world for his pain. But he continues on. The steps bring a thunder to those who fear him. A...

Daddd70a 5cc4 453b 8674 78d0398891a2
2

Lietuva

PROMPT: Chunyun

My unknown and lost abode beckons me in a dream. The sun shines down onto a field of green. I can smell the golden skies and distant forests. I know nothing of this place besides the hardships of a past unclear. The yellow dawn chills my bones with the early dew. I hear the wind wrap its feathery arms around me and I feel welcome. As this envelops me, I cannot help but feel uncertain as well. This unfamiliar place,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Daddd70a 5cc4 453b 8674 78d0398891a2

Maddison Riley (United States) reviewed:

Victory over Death

PROMPT: 25 Words

Daddd70a 5cc4 453b 8674 78d0398891a2
Reviewer

Maddison Riley (United States) earned a badge Reviewer

Daddd70a 5cc4 453b 8674 78d0398891a2
Publisher

Maddison Riley (United States) earned a badge Publisher

Daddd70a 5cc4 453b 8674 78d0398891a2
1

Shell

PROMPT: 25 Words

The smell of senew and blood is intoxicating. A body of a former lover. His eyes stained red. As he empties his vessel, I invade.

Seeking Peer Reviews

Walking

Thunderous

He saunters with a feeling of a storm trailing behind him. His feet pick up and put down in a matter that is prideful and almost angry. While his facial expressions remains cold and unsure, his steps are almost godly and unmerciful. As if he wants to beat the very earth he walks on. Like he wants to punish the entire world for his pain. But he continues on. The steps bring a thunder to those who fear him. A warning you may even say. His feet grind into the floor loudly and angrily. They stride swiftly and quick. He seems to want to run. Like at any second, he may burst into a sprint towards the nearest exit possible and never stop until he finds what he's looking for, whatever that may be. His boots bounce with a metallic clang as he continues down his thunderous path. But he seems different when he's barefoot. Like he's dancing to his...

Chunyun

Lietuva

My unknown and lost abode beckons me in a dream. The sun shines down onto a field of green. I can smell the golden skies and distant forests. I know nothing of this place besides the hardships of a past unclear. The yellow dawn chills my bones with the early dew. I hear the wind wrap its feathery arms around me and I feel welcome. As this envelops me, I cannot help but feel uncertain as well. This unfamiliar place, full of so much in such a small space, holds a mystery to me. I can hear the shrill cry of the wolves in the distance. The forests move closer to me now. The early dawn has turned to dusk. The sky is no longer a cheerful yellow but a hazed grey hued blue. A castle of red ceilings grows behind me, but I do not bother turning. The cemeteries of distant brothers and sisters sits alone in the dark....

25 Words

Shell

No Likes Yet

Maddison Riley doesn't have any likes yet.

3 Likes from Others

Shell

Liked by 1 person

Lietuva

Liked by 2 people

Thunderous

Liked by 1 person

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 9 days ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 7 days ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Self editor inactive

Publish at least two versions of the same piece to become a self-editor

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

Maddison Riley isn't following anyone yet.