Theatregirl101

American Samoa

Default avatar user icon
Default avatar user icon

Theatregirl101 (American Samoa) started following School Newspaper (United States)

Default avatar user icon
Default avatar user icon

Theatregirl101 (American Samoa) started following KiteTenjofangirl (United States)

Default avatar user icon
Self editor

Theatregirl101 (American Samoa) earned a badge Self-Editor

Default avatar user icon

Theatregirl101 (American Samoa) published:

Jonas's confession (Monologue)

Alright Jonas ... You can do this ... Just explain to her how you feel ... It's her ... She'll understand ... Hi Angelica ... There's something I need to discuss with you and I ... No just let me get this out alright please. All my life ... Growing up I ... God why is this so hard? ... Not too many people in my life have stayed. I've been left, abandoned, forgotten ... Time and Time again. Eventually...

Default avatar user icon
Aesthete1

Theatregirl101 (American Samoa) started following ~EmberlyLeviathan~ (United States)

Default avatar user icon

Jonas's confession (Monologue)

Alright Jonas ... You can do this ... Just explain to her how you feel ... It's her ... She'll understand ... Hi Angelica ... There's something I need to discuss with you and I ... No just let me get this out alright please. All my life ... Growing up I ... God why is this so hard ... Not too many people in my life have stayed. I've been left, abandoned, forgotten ... Time and Time again. Eventually...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
Universe 1044107 1920

Theatregirl101 (American Samoa) started following Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter (United States)

Default avatar user icon
Publisher

Theatregirl101 (American Samoa) earned a badge Publisher

Default avatar user icon
3

The ocean (A slam poem)

Every morning I wake up with a vision. A vision of purpose. A vision of hope. I always walk out my door with the open mind of a baby bird just waiting to fly off into this gigantic world. Every morning I wake up, I am the same yet new naive girl that I was yesterday and the day before following all of my cradling years of nothing but hope for this messed up humanity. In life, our minds are...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Jonas's confession (Monologue)

Alright Jonas ... You can do this ... Just explain to her how you feel ... It's her ... She'll understand ... Hi Angelica ... There's something I need to discuss with you and I ... No just let me get this out alright please. All my life ... Growing up I ... God why is this so hard? ... Not too many people in my life have stayed. I've been left, abandoned, forgotten ... Time and Time again. Eventually I had to force myself to believe that it was my fault. That I was the one who had to make a change. When I started following Hitler, I had no idea it would get this far. That it would effect my life and the people I have in it. I know that what I'm saying makes no sense and I don't expect you to understand or even take it seriously ... But I ... I had to try ......

Jonas's confession (Monologue)

Alright Jonas ... You can do this ... Just explain to her how you feel ... It's her ... She'll understand ... Hi Angelica ... There's something I need to discuss with you and I ... No just let me get this out alright please. All my life ... Growing up I ... God why is this so hard ... Not too many people in my life have stayed. I've been left, abandoned, forgotten ... Time and Time again. Eventually I had to force myself to believe that it was my fault. That I was the one who had to make a change. When I started following Hitler, I had no idea it would get this far. That it would effect my life and the people I have in it. I know that what I'm saying makes no sense and I don't expect you to understand or even take it seriously ... But I ... I had to try ......

The ocean (A slam poem)

Every morning I wake up with a vision. A vision of purpose. A vision of hope. I always walk out my door with the open mind of a baby bird just waiting to fly off into this gigantic world. Every morning I wake up, I am the same yet new naive girl that I was yesterday and the day before following all of my cradling years of nothing but hope for this messed up humanity. In life, our minds are filled wit expectations ... Expectations of what a "real human being" is. We're told to always look for the best in others but what they really mean is look for the best only in people who look like you, talk like you, and act like you. Never long to search for anything different because different is bad. Different is the key to anarchy. We're told to always look both ways before crossing the street and not just the street in...

No Likes Yet

Theatregirl101 doesn't have any likes yet.

1 Likes from Others

The ocean (A slam poem)

Liked by 3 people

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 15 days ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 16 days ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.