Plagueis 41

Darth Plagueis The Wise66

I enjoy lifting weights (My bench press max is currently 230 LBS), and hanging out with my best friend Glytch Montoya. If you haven't checked out his stories, you should; they are amazing and funny. STAR WARS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been writing for a little while now. I enjoy Star Wars, or any Marvel or DC comics related things. If you have anything that you would like me to write about, then just ask. Most of my stories will be pertaining to these topics. Also May The Force Be With You Always!! :)

I HAVE RETURNED!!!!

Hey, everyone. I'm Back!!! Sorry I was gone so long, I was going through some very tough times, but I'm better now!

MY THIRD CONTEST!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, 
Guess what, I am holding another contest!!!! For all of you who love Star Wars, and those of you who are still mad about the Last Jedi, but still enjoy the rest of Star Wars, I have a contest for you! All you have to do is write a Star Wars Fan-fiction, it can be about anything in the Star Wars mythos, Legends or Canon, or you can create your own characters. Just mention Darth Plagueis The Wise66's Star Wars Fan-Fiction Contest in the title and you are entered. If you want an example to look at before you start writing, then take a look at my pieces, "Ender and Venerius: A Star Wars Story: Episode I Return of a Plague," or "What if Darth Plagueis had Killed Palpatine."  The end date for the contest is April 25, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.

1st place will get a like on all their pieces, and a...

MY THIRD CONTEST!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, 

WHAT IF DARTH PLAGUEIS HAD KILLED PALPATINE

It was the night before Senator Palpatine's induction as the new Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic. Darth Plagueis, known to the public as Hego Damask of the Inter-Galactic Banking Clan, and his apprentice, Darth Sidious, known as Senator Sheev Palpatine of Naboo, were celebrating their triumph. "The Grand Plan of the Sith shall finally come to fruition thanks to you, master," Sidious exclaims. "You flatter me Sidious, but I cannot take all the credit. If it had not been for both of our efforts, then we would not have succeeded. Darth Bane would be proud to know that after one thousand years, his plan is finally fulfilled." Sidious proceeds to open a bottle of champagne. He pours two glasses, and hands one to Plagueis. "A toast, to our victory," Sidious says. With that, the two Sith touch glasses and proceed to drink. As the night goes on, Plagueis becomes increasingly intoxicated. He finds himself feeling tired for the first...

MY THIRD CONTEST!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, 
Guess what, I am holding another contest!!!! For all of you who love Star Wars, and those of you who are still mad about the Last Jedi, but still enjoy the rest of Star Wars, I have a contest for you! All you have to do is write a Star Wars Fan-fiction, it can be about anything in the Star Wars mythos, Legends or Canon, or you can create your own characters. Just mention Darth Plagueis The Wise66's Star Wars Fan-Fiction Contest in the title and you are entered. If you want an example to look at before you start writing, then take a look at my pieces, "Ender and Venerius: A Star Wars Story: Episode I Return of a Plague," or "What if Darth Plagueis had Killed Palpatine."  

1st place will get a like on all their pieces, and a peer review on 5 pieces of their choice. 

2nd place will get a like on...

MY THIRD CONTEST!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, 

2nd place will get a like on...

MY THIRD CONTEST!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, 

2nd place will get a like on...

Darth Plagueis vs. Darth Vader Parts 1-2

An Imperial tie-fighter slowly descends to the surface of an uncharted planet in the Outer Rim. The craft lands, and a hatch opens, and reveals the shape of a figure clad in black and grey armor, the dark lord of the Sith, Darth Vader. Vader descends onto the planet surface, and surveys the surrounding area looking for any potential threats. Satisfied, Vader begins towards the site of his destination. The sith lord had been meditating earlier, when he had felt an extremely dark and powerful presence in the force. A presence more powerful than anything he had felt before, and had immediately notified his master, Sidious. The Emperor had felt the presence too, and unbeknownst to Vader, he had felt this very same presence from a certain individual he believed to be dead. Sidious immediately dispatched Vader to the location of where this dark entity resided. Vader entered a vast and dark forest, and reached out with the force, to...

DARTH SIDIOUS VS. THANOS

Blood trickled from a small cut on his cheek. The Titan’s purple tongue caught the errant drop. He unfurled the deadly smile which had caused many lesser foes to release their bowels in an untimely manner.
Yet the dark robed creature in front of him returned the smile.
“You are quite confident in your power,” began the creaky, evil voice, “But it will pale in comparison to the Force!” The voice turned strong, harsh.
Darth Sidious’ hands quickly flicked up as electrical Force poured from his splayed fingers. The waves of energy struck Thanos squarely in the chest, climbing up his broad torso, dancing around his head. He tucked his chin to his chest, eyes closed, fists clenched.
He still smiled. Darth Sidious stopped. The large, purple skinned brute in front of him was certainly singed all around, even slightly burnt in some areas. But he remained whole, and immobile.
Angry, the Sith returned to his first tactic - using...

THE LORD OF HUNGER

"The Republic will find us, and drive us into extinction. Obey my rule, and I will promise you security. We will find our long lost ancestral home world of Dromund Kaas, gather our strength, and become more powerful than ever before. Then one inevitable day we will strike from the outer rim, and rule the galaxy."
Enter Nihilus' voice that echos around the chamber.
    The air becomes cold. The Sith Lords look about in fear. Their hearts racing; the oxygen becoming less and less by the second, as if a being of immense power approaches from the shadows. It appears from the abyss surrounding the chamber. Its mask becomes visible from the darkness as it strides into the room with long, purposeful strides. It stops in front of the round table. Silence falls upon the room as all Sith Lords stare in trembling horror, and wonder. Its presence weighs down heavily on the Sith Lords. Its power emanates in physical...

PASSION

PASSION IS WHEN YOU PUT MORE ENERGY INTO SOMETHING THAN IS REQUIRED TO DO IT. IT IS MORE THAN JUST ENTHUSIASM OR EXCITEMENT, PASSION IS AMBITION THAT IS MATERIALIZED INTO ACTION TO PUT AS MUCH HEART, MIND, BODY, AND SOUL INTO SOMETHING AS IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

ME

DOUBT ME.
HATE ME.
    RATE ME.
SHAKE ME.
    BREAK ME.
NOW WATCH ME.

25 Words

Limits

You don't know your limits until you push yourself past them.

Monostich

Fear

Fear will either create you or destroy you, FACE YOUR FEARS.

I AM

I AM STRONG
because I haven't given up.
I AM FOCUSED
because I can still see my goal.
I AM DISCIPLINED
because that is what success requires.
I AM DETERMINED
because that is what I require.
I AM MOTIVATED
because I believe in the process.
I AM A SUCCESS
because everyday, I am improving.
I AM ME. 

10 Ways To Love

LISTEN
Without interrupting.
SPEAK
Without accusing.
GIVE
Without sparing.
PRAY
Without ceasing.
ANSWER
Without arguing.
SHARE
Without pretending.
ENJOY
Without complaint.
TRUST
Without wavering.
FORGIVE
Without punishing.
PROMISE
Without forgetting.

ARE YOU A CHAMPION?

“Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy”, said a wise person, who happens to be me. Hello, senior class of 2018, we made it. Whew!! We are finally graduating! After all these years of suffering through essays, homework, and Calculus, we are finally ready to take our next step in life. Don’t be afraid of being a beginner, because fear will either create you or destroy you. Regardless of what path life takes us on, we can always count on our friends to help us when we need them most.
    As we prepare to begin our journey to college, I bet there are many of you who are asking yourselves this. Will it be easy? No it won’t be easy. Worth it? Absolutely. This decision to go to college is the correct choice. One step is what separates your comfort zone from life. You can either do something today that you will be proud of tomorrow,...

CHARACTER PROFILE: META FILE #26187

...Encrypting...
...Encrypting...
...Encrypting...
...Location Secure...
...Please Select A File...
ACCESS META FILE #26187
...Accessing Meta File #26187...
META FILE #26187
Subject Name: William Baker Jackson
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 315 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Occupation: Construction Worker
Spouse: None
Code Name: Gyro-Man
Info: Subject came into contact with a meteorite composed of the only known sample of an alien element known as Element-G. After contact, subject was fused with unknown energy gaining the powers of Element-G. Meteor was drained of this energy with zero trace of the energy remaining. Subject now has the ability to lift in excess of 100 tons, possessing over Class 100 strength, possesses invulnerability, flight, intangibility, control over all forms of energy, and is able to create energy shields composed of Gyric Energy that are nearly impenetrable, fire energy blasts powerful enough to destroy planets,...

My Farewell Request.

Hey everyone, I'm back again! I have been very busy with school related things. So anyway, I have a request for anyone who wants to do a little something for me. I would like for you to read my story, Ender and Venerius: A Star Wars Story: Episode I Return of a Plague. I would also appreciate it if you would like and comment on it, you don't have to if you don't want to. The reason for this request, is that this story is in my opinion the greatest story I've written, and because this story was co created by my best friend, Glytch Montoya, one day when he was at my house for my birthday. Back then, I had asked him to write the story, since he was into writing stories, and I secretly believed that if I wrote the story, I wouldn't do it justice. Instead of writing it for me, he suggested that I write it,...

My Farewell Request.

My Farewell Request.

ENDER and VENERIUS: A Star Wars Story: Episode I Return of a Plague

Long Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

A decade has passed since the Emperor's defeat and the destruction of the second Death Star at The Battle of Endor. Grandmaster Luke Skywalker's new Jedi Order is at its peak. But dark forces are beginning to emerge; those which have not been seen by anyone since before the Clone Wars. Luke senses this great disturbance and dispatches his closest and most faithful friend, the Jedi High Council member, Jedi Master Venerius Kre`l Drömménd. Venerius decides to bring his young apprentice, Ender Ven Draa`s, in order to prove he is ready to complete the Jedi Trials.
   Venerius and Ender's Jedi fighters slowly descend to the surface of the ancient planet, Korriban. The two Jedi proceed to land, and exit their ships. "Master, this place resonates strongly with the Dark Side. What are looking for here? And why?" asks Ender, curiously. "My young apprentice, I have told you at least a...

Long Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 7

Ender and Venerius stood back to back, their lightsabers at the ready. Plagueis motions to his apprentices, and the three Sith attack. Pyro and Kevnos leap towards Venerius, and Valacron towards Ender. Venerius leaps into the air, spins mid-flip and slashes at his attackers. Ender uses the force and summons his second lightsaber to him. He connects the two halves, and using the Force to keep the hilt intact, he ignites the crimson blade. Ender spins his dual blades, becoming a tornado of red and green light as he charges at his opponent. The red blade was now sparking and hissing due to the instability of the cracked Kyber crystal. Venerius spins and weaves as he dances circles around his opponents, now holding nothing back as he had against Ender. Venerius' movements were so swift and precise, that he was only visible as a blur of blue light. Ender wasn't faring too well in his duel, as Valacron was the most skilled...

I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, 
Sorry I haven't been around for quite a while. My parents took away my access to Write The World, and they just recently lifted the punishment. For all of you who entered my Star Wars Fan-Fic Contest, I have some good news!!!! I will be starting the contest again since I have been gone for so long. You can use your pieces from the original contest, or you can write a new one. 

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Believe in yourself
Wake up early, 
Start the day with a smile, 
Do what you have to do, 
Complain less, 
Ignore people's opinions, 
Don't apologize for being positive, and 
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 11/6/18

"OBSTACLES ARE CHALLENGES FOR WINNERS AND EXCUSES FOR LOSERS."
- Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 11/5/18

"ALWAYS FIND TIME FOR THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL HAPPY TO BE ALIVE."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 11/5/18

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Parts 1-6

Long Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

A decade has passed since the Emperor's defeat and the destruction of the second Death Star at The Battle of Endor. Grandmaster Luke Skywalker's new Jedi Order is at its peak. But dark forces are beginning to emerge; those which have not been seen by anyone since before the Clone Wars. Luke, sensing this great disturbance, dispatches his closest and most faithful friend, the Jedi High Council member, Jedi Master Venerius Kre`l Drömménd. Venerius decides to bring his young apprentice, Ender Ven Draa`s, in order to prove he is ready to complete the Jedi Trials. 
    Venerius and Ender's Jedi fighters slowly descend to the surface of the ancient planet, Korriban. The two Jedi proceed to land, and exit their ships. "Master, this place resonates strongly with the Dark Side. What are looking for here? And why?" asks Ender, curiously. "My young apprentice, I have told you at least a hundred...

Star Wars Fan-Fic Contest Reminder (IMPORTANT)!!

Hello my fellow writers!! This is a reminder that my Star Wars Fan Fiction Contest will be ending in 6 days!! If you are interested in joining, then now is the time. If you have already joined, and have finished writing your entry, then please post the link in the comments below. Thanks and have a great day, and remember, May the Force be with you Always!!!

Can you guess what my real name is?

Hello everyone, I am starting a poll to see if you can guess my real name!! I will give you the first letter of my first and last name. You can put your guess in the comments, or publish a piece with your guess in it if you want to. Good Luck!!!!! 

First: P

Last: C

Turned to Stone

Star Wars: Return of a Plague

Long Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...     

A decade has passed since the Emperor's defeat and the destruction of the second Death Star at The Battle of Endor. Grandmaster Luke Skywalker's new Jedi Order is at its peak. But dark forces are beginning to emerge; those which have not been seen by anyone since before the Clone Wars. Luke, sensing this great disturbance, dispatches his closest and most faithful friend, the Jedi High Council member, Jedi Master Venerius Kre`l Drömménd. Venerius decides to bring his young apprentice, Ender Ven Draa`s, in order to prove he is ready to complete the Jedi Trials. Venerius and Ender's Jedi fighters slowly descend to the surface of the ancient planet, Korriban. The two Jedi proceed to land, and exit their ships. "Master, this place resonates strongly with the Dark Side. What are looking for here? And why?" asks Ender, curiously. "My young apprentice, I have told you at least a hundred times why we...

GYM MOTIVATION/ADVICE #8

Your fitness is 100% MENTAL! 
Your body WON'T GO,
where your MIND doesn't PUSH IT.

GYM MOTIVATION/ADVICE #7

The hard part isn't getting your body in shape. 
The hard part is getting your mind in shape.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Believe in yourself
Wake up early, 
Start the day with a smile, 
Do what you have to do, 
Complain less, 
Ignore people's opinions, 
Don't apologize for being positive, and 
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

GYM MOTIVATION/ADVICE #4

Workout because you love your body, not because you hate it. 

GYM MOTIVATION/ADVICE #6

Exercise even if you don't feel like it you will feel amazing afterwards.

GYM MOTIVATION/ADVICE #5

Don't tell people your plans, show them your results. 

GYM MOTIVATION/ADVICE #4

Workout because you love your body, noy because you hate it. 

GYM MOTIVATION/ADVICE #3

I'm not unsociable. I just think that getting fit is better than getting drunk. 

GYM MOTIVATION/ADVICE #2

Don't stop trying just because you've hit a wall. 
Progress is progress no matter how small.

GYM MOTIVATION/ADVICE #1

Every workout matters. Skipping gym should not even be an option. 
If you want results, CONSISTENCY IS KEY. 

The Jedi Code

THE JEDI CODE

There is no Emotion, There is
                PEACE
There is no Ignorance, There is
             KNOWLEDGE
There is no Passion, There is
            SERENITY
There is no Chaos, There is 
           HARMONY
There is no Death, There is
          THE FORCE

The Grey Jedi Code

There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side
    There is Only the Force
I will do what I must to keep the balance
    The balance is what keeps me together
There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    There is Passion, Yet Emotion
    Serenity, Yet Peace
    Chaos, Yet Order
I am the wielder of the flame, the protector of balance
I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way
I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance
    I am a guardian of balance
    I am a Grey Jedi

The Grey Jedi Code (Alternate)

There is no Light without the Dark,
            Nor Dark without Light.
Through Passion bound in Patience,
            There is Knowledge.
Through Knowledge forged in Strength,
            There is Power.
Through Power entwined with Serenity,
            There is Harmony.
Through Harmony unified with Chaos, 
            There is Balance.
Through Balance, There is the Force.
            The Force shall set us Free.

The Will of the Force

There is no Good without Evil
But Evil must not be allowed to flourish
    There is Passion, yet Peace
     Serenity, yet Emotion
        Chaos, yet Order
      There is no Dark Side
       Nor the Light Side
          There is only
           THE FORCE

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 11/4/18

"DON'T SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WONDERING IF YOU CAN DO IT. 
START NOW."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 11/3/18

"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE.
BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 11/2/18

"EITHER YOU RUN THE DAY OR THE DAY RUNS YOU."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 11/1/18

"Never Give Up Great Things Take Time."

October 2018's Motivational Quotes

1. "TRAIN WITH BEASTS, IF YOU WANT TO BECOME ONE."

2. "Strength does not come from winning.Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger

3. "The Difference Between Wanting and Achieving is Discipline."

4. "I Hear Them Talking Behind My Back. At Least There Is A Reason Why They Are Behind Me." 

5. "Work Until You Idols Become Your Rivals." 

For Everyone Who Joined My Scary Halloween Story Contest! (Please Read)

Hey everyone, sorry it has taken me this long to put this out there, I have been very busy lately. I would like everyone who joined my Scary Halloween Story Contest to please put the link to their story in the comments below, so I can access them easier. The results of the contest should be out by Tuesday of next week. Thanks for joining, and May the Force be with you, Always!!

Halloween

Halloween is here,
But don’t you have any fear,
Tonight is going to be fun,
You will have lots of candy when you are done,
You feel like you are safe and sound,
But little do you know, you are truly Hell bound,
As the witching hour comes close,
You begin to feel morose,
As the clock strikes twelve,
The ground begins to swell,
Ghouls, goblins, and ghosts gather,
You find your teeth beginning to chatter,
Like a pack of wolves right out of Hell,
These creatures upon you they fell,
You begin to run with all your might,
As you try to escape this terrible fright,
You call out into the darkness yelling, “Why,”
You say, “I’m too young to die,”
Soon the zombies begin to moan,
In search of human brains they groan,
As the full moon comes through the clouds,
You hear a werewolf as he howls,
Your heart races as you begin to scream,
And then...

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 10/20/18

"Work Until You Idols Become Your Rivals." 

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 10/19/18

"I Hear Them Talking Behind My Back. At Least There Is A Reason Why They Are Behind Me."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 10/18/18

"The Difference Between Wanting and Achieving is Discipline."

I'm Starting Another Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scary Halloween Story Contest!!!

Hello everyone, I have been experiencing some trouble with my Star Wars Fan-Fiction Contest, only 4 people have joined to my knowledge, as some of you might be writing something and just didn't announce it. So, I have decided to start another contest along with my current one. This one will be pertaining to a certain holiday that is almost here, yep you guessed it, Halloween!!! For this contest, you will be writing a scary Halloween story!! Don't do anything too gruesome (if you are into gory Halloween movies), as I don't want WTW to take down your piece, because I know they will, it happened to Glytch. With that said, the end date for the contest will be on October 31st, at 11:59 pm. There is not a word limit for the stories, however, the minimum word count is 1000 words. 
1st place will get a shout out, a like and comment on all their pieces, and 5 peer...

I NEED PEOPLE TO JOIN MY CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS, I NEED PEOPLE TO JOIN MY CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT ISN'T A CONTEST IF ONLY THREE PEOPLE JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE UNINTERESTED OR IF THEY DON'T CARE, BUT I'VE SEEN OTHER PEOPLE'S CONTESTS GET NOTICED, AND TONS OF PEOPLE JOIN. I START A CONTEST, AND NOBODY EVEN PAYS ATTENTION TO IT. NOBODY PAYS ATTENTION TO ANYTHING I WRITE ANYMORE, AND THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!! I GET GROUNDED FOR 6 MONTHS, AND WHEN I COME BACK, ALL THE PEOPLE WHO USED TO READ MY PIECES DON"T EVEN NOTICE WHEN I POST SOMETHING, (except for FoxMillionaire). I DON"T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, BUT IT HURTS MY PRIDE WHEN I WRITE SOMETHING, AND NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING MY PARENTS DO, NOT CARE ABOUT READING MY STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BROTHER AND MY SISTER ARE BITCHES ABOUT IT, AND DON"T EVEN WANT ME TO READ THEM ANYTHING. I AM TIRED OF BEING UNNOTICED,...

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 10/17/18

"Strength does not come from winning.Your struggles develop your strengths.
-Arnold Schwarzenegger

DARTH PLAGUEIS THE WISE66'S Star Wars Fan-fiction Contest

GREETINGS, my fellow writers!!!
I, DARTH PLAGUEIS THE WISE66, am hosting a tournament for all writers who dare to test their knowledge and skill in the Force and mastery in the art of storytelling. I have recently gotten into a YouTube channel called, Star Wars Theory. The channel specializes in Star Wars What If scenarios, where you take a certain event in Star Wars and speculate the outcome of if the event had been changed. For example, What If Order 66 Failed, or What If Qui-gon Had Trained Anakin. I will be publishing my own entry later today to give an example. I also highly recommend watching a few of the Star Wars Theory videos to get a better understanding of what the story should be like. There is no word limit on how long your story can be, but there is a minimum word count of 1000 words. The end date of the contest...

GREETINGS, my fellow writers!!!

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 10/17/18

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger

THE RETURN OF DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

"TRAIN WITH BEASTS, IF YOU WANT TO BECOME ONE."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE 10/16/18

TRAIN WITH BEASTS IF YOU WANT TO BECOME ONE. 

STAR WARS FAN FICTION CONTEST (IMPORTANT)

HEY EVERYONE, HERE ARE THE PARTICIPANTS IN MY CONTEST SO FAR!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS AND LINK THIS LINK

1. Glytch Montoya
2. Catlover
3. stripedfly1001

I'm Holding a Contest!! (IMPORTANT)

Hey everyone!!!!!

I'm holding a contest!!!!!!!

It's about STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you like Star Wars, then you will love this!!!!!

For more details on the contest, click this link

GREETINGS, my fellow writers!!!
I, DARTH PLAGUEIS THE WISE66, am hosting a tournament for all writers who dare to test their knowledge and skill in the Force and mastery in the art of storytelling. I have recently gotten into a YouTube channel called, Star Wars Theory. The channel specializes in Star Wars What If scenarios, where you take a certain event in Star Wars and speculate the outcome of if the event had been changed. For example, What If Order 66 Failed, or What If Qui-gon Had Trained Anakin. I will be publishing my own entry later today to give an example. I also highly recommend watching a few of the Star Wars Theory videos to get a better understanding of what the story should be like. There is no word limit on how long your story can be, but there is a minimum word count of 1000 words. I look forward to reading your...

Reminder!!!

Hey everyone, this is just a reminder that I am holding a writing contest!!
If you are interested in participating, then read my piece Darth Plagueis the Wise66's Contest, for details. 
Have a great day, and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREETINGS, my fellow writers!!!

GREETINGS, my fellow writers!!!

The Will of the Force

There is no Good without Evil
    There is Passion, yet Peace
     Serenity, yet Emotion
        Chaos, yet Order
      There is no Dark Side
       Nor the Light Side
          There is only
           THE FORCE

The Grey Jedi Code (Alternate)

There is no Light without the Dark,
            Nor Dark without Light.
Through Passion bound in Patience,
            There is Knowledge.
Through Knowledge forged in Strength,
            There is Power.
Through Power entwined with Serenity,
            There is Harmony.
Through Harmony unified with Chaos, 
            There is Balance.
Through Balance, There is the Force.
            The Force shall set us Free.

The Jedi Code

THE JEDI CODE

There is no Emotion, There is
                PEACE
There is no Ignorance, There is
             KNOWLEDGE
There is no Passion, There is
            SERENITY
There is no Chaos, There is 
           HARMONY
There is no Death, There is
          THE FORCE

The Grey Jedi Code

There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side
    There is Only the Force
    The balance is what keeps me together
    There is Passion, Yet Emotion
    Serenity, Yet Peace
    Chaos, Yet Order
    I am a guardian of balance
    I am a Grey Jedi

The Jedi Code

THE JEDI CODE

There is no Emotion, There is
                PEACE
There is no Ignorance, There is
             KNOWLEDGE
There is no Passion, There is
            SERENITY
There is no Chaos, There is 
           HARMONY
There is no Death, There is
          THE FORCE

CHUCK NORRIS VS THANOS

The Avengers had almost lost hope when Thor came and turned the tide of the battle. "BRING ME THANOS!!!!!!" Thor screams, launching himself into the air. The sky turns completely black as storm clouds block out the sun, lightning flashes all around as Thor's fury is unleashed. As Thor lands, he brings Stormbreaker down, slamming the ground as an enormous blast of lightning splits open the earth where he stands and instantly atomizes hundreds of opponents. Thanos enters Wakanda via a portal. Cap, “I need everyone on my position now, he’s here.” Chuck Norris appears and says, “Don’t worry Cap, I’ve got this.” Captain America’s eyes get wide, “I just met God,” he says. Thanos appears with a fully completed Gauntlet, and snaps his fingers. Chuck Norris walks over to him and says, “Just what do you think you’re doing?” Thanos aims the Gauntlet at Chuck, and lets loose its full power. With a wave of his hand,...

CHUCK NORRIS HAS A MESSAGE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! HE DEMANDS YOU READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been given a message by the mighty CHUCK NORRIS that he wishes for me to tell you!!! He has given me the full account of his unseen battle with Thanos in Infinity War. He said that he altered what actually happened into what we saw in the movie. So don't let Chuck's story be left unread, read it, like it, and show Chuck Norris your support and comment on what you think of his story!! Read CHUCK NORRIS VS THANOS, or face the wrath of the one and only CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHUCK NORRIS VS THANOS

The Avengers had almost lost hope when Thor came and turned the tide of the battle. "BRING ME THANOS!!!!!!" Thor screams, launching himself into the air. The sky turns completely black as storm clouds block out the sun, lightning flashes all around as Thor's fury is unleashed. As Thor lands, he brings Stormbreaker down, slamming the ground as an enormous blast of lightning splits open the earth where he stands and instantly atomizes hundreds of opponents. Thanos enters Wakanda via a portal. Cap, “I need everyone on my position now, he’s here.” Chuck Norris appears and says, “Don’t worry Cap, I’ve got this.” Captain America’s eyes get wide, “I just met God,” he says. Thanos appears with a fully completed Gauntlet, and snaps his fingers. Chuck Norris walks over to him and says, “Just what do you think you’re doing?” Thanos aims the Gauntlet at Chuck, and lets loose its full power. With a wave of his hand, Chuck...

I have been given a message by the mighty CHUCK NORRIS that he wishes for me to tell you!!! He has given me the full account of his unseen battle with Thanos in Infinity War. He said that he altered what actually happened into what we saw in the movie. So don't let Chuck's story be left unread, read it, like it, and show Chuck Norris your support and comment on what you think of his story!!

HULK V.S. SUPERMAN

The Flux had brought heroes to arms, and caused calamities that transcended universes. Now, it’s forced two titans to clash in a gladiator match to end all gladiator matches. A voice boomed over a loudspeaker: “Ladies and gentlemen! Children of all ages! Come one, come all to the gladiator battle of the century!”, it rang. An arena full of people cheered and hollered. The voices of one hundred thousand men, women, and children rang out from the stadium. “On the left side of the ring," the commentator boomed, “Weighing in at two hundred and twenty two pounds, with a striking force of well over 100 quadrillion joules, the one and only MAN OF STEEL, Superman!" The noise went up a notch. Men cheered and women screamed at the name of their favorite gladiator. Superman looked around. He stood amidst a dusty brown arena, much like the Colosseum, bordered by high walls, from which thousands of exuberant spectators watched from the...

HULK V.S. SUPERMAN

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL MY FOLLOWERS!!!!! CONTAINS INFO ON STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PART 7!!!!!!!

GREETINGS MY FELLOW SITH!! I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PART 7 WILL BE COMING OUT TOMORROW AT 2:00 P.M. CENTRAL TIME!!!!!! IN THE MEAN TIME, I WILL BE RESUMING THE SERIES DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE!!! I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD READ, COMMENT, AND LIKE MY MOST RECENT STORIES!!!! SHOUT OUT @FOXMILLIONAIRE, THE STORY YOU REQUESTED ABOUT THE 4 ROBINS WILL BE PUBLISHED LATER TODAY!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY, AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!!!!

GREETINGS MY FELLOW SITH!! I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PART 7 WILL BE COMING OUT AT 7:00 P.M. CENTRAL TIME!!!!!! IN THE MEAN TIME, I WILL BE RESUMING THE SERIES DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE!!! I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD READ, COMMENT, AND LIKE MY MOST RECENT STORIES!!!! SHOUT OUT @FOXMILLIONAIRE, THE STORY YOU REQUESTED ABOUT THE 4 ROBINS WILL BE PUBLISHED LATER TODAY!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY, AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!!!!

HULK V.S. SUPERMAN

HULK V.S. SUPERMAN

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 6

Ender and Venerius quickly draw their sabers and crouch into defensive positions. 
"YOU FOOLS!!!" The figure cries out, "DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU CAN STOP ME?!??" 
And as the figure of Plagueis emerges from the shadows, as do three other hooded figures. 
"AS YOU CAN SEE, I DID NOT COME ALONE," Plagueis replies with a smile. 
The figures pull back their hoods to reveal their faces.
Plagueis motions to the first figure, calling him Darth Valacron.
Valacron has long, black hair and yellow eyes crackling with blue lightning.
His skin is dark blue in color and surges with raw electricity.
He wore light battle armor, and a mask that covers the lower half of his face.
Valacron ignites his saber revealing a single, crimson hued blade, standing at the ready.
Plagueis gestures to the second figure, named Darth Pyro.
Pyro has short, black hair and crimson colored skin engulfed in flames.
His fiery eyes burn with hatred as yellow fire...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 6

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 6

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 6

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Parts 1-5

Long Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO MY FELLOW SITH, I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PART 6 IS COMING OUT IN 5 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, THAT YOU READ STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PARTS 1-5, BEFORE READING PART 6, BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND I APPRECIATE HOW PATIENTLY EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO BE PUBLISHED!!! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!!!!

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 6

500 PUSH UPS

I just finished 500 push ups in 30 minutes.
Let me tell you how it felt.
My arms and chest are burning.
My body trembles from the strain.
Sweat drips down my face.
I feel as if I'm dying.
But somehow it feels good all the same.
My muscles flex and contract in one solid motion.
Right as I'm going to give up, I hit the 500 marker.
I smile at myself standing in the mirror.
The figure in the mirror, shredded with hard earned muscle.
It has been 3 years from then to now.
3 years of training to get where I am.
It all started with a couple of push ups.
Which has now been turned into  these 500 push ups.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PART 6!!!!!!!

GREETINGS MY FELLOW SITH, I HAVE A NOTICE OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE! STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PART 6, STARRING ,MYSELF, AS, JEDI MASTER VENERIUS, AND MY BEST FRIEND, GLYTCH MONTOYA, AS, ENDER, WILL BE COMING OUT VERY SHORTLY!!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ PART'S 1-5 READ THEM FIRST AND GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THEM. AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL MY FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!

HEY, EVERYONE, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF Y'ALL WOULD READ, LIKE, AND COMMENT ON MY MOST RECENT STORIES THAT HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED. IF ANYONE HAS ANY STORY REQUESTS FOR ME, THEN LET ME KNOW. ALSO, WHEN STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PART 6 COMES OUT TODAY, I WOULD LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO READ, LIKE, AND COMMENT ON IT. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, AND REMEMBER, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!

Darth Plagueis Vs. Darth Vader Part 1

THE SITH CODE

"Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.

Through Passion I gain Strength.

Through Strength I gain Power.

Through Power I gain Victory.

Through Victory my chains are Broken.

The Force shall free me."

-THE SITH CODE

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS THE WISE

1. "TELL ME WHAT YOU REGARD AS YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH, 
SO I WILL KNOW HOW BEST TO UNDERMINE YOU;
TELL ME OF YOUR GREATEST FEAR,
SO I WILL KNOW WHICH I MUST FORCE YOU TO FACE;
TELL ME WHAT YOU CHERISH MOST,
SO I WILL KNOW WHAT TO TAKE FROM YOU;
AND TELL ME WHAT YOU CRAVE,
SO THAT I MIGHT DENY YOU..."
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

2. "SITH ARE MORE POWERFUL BECAUSE WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO FEEL."
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

3. 
“UNCERTAINTY IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARD SELF-DETERMINATION...

COURAGE COMES NEXT.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

4. 
“THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE IS AN ILLNESS NO TRUE SITH WOULD WISH TO BE CURED OF.” 

-DARTH PLAGUEIS

5. 
 “A COMMON MISCONCEPTION HELD THAT MIDI-CHLORIANS WERE FORCE-CARRYING PARTICLES, WHEN IN FACT THEY FUNCTIONED MORE AS TRANSLATORS, INTERLOCUTORS OF THE WILL OF THE FORCE.” 

-DARTH PLAGUEIS

6. 
“SUCCESS DOESN’T COME FROM SUMMONING HELP FROM THE FORCE, BUT FROM TAKING CONTROL OF IT AND GENERATING THE...

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL MY FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, my fellow writers, I have a request for all of you. I would like for you to all read my new story CHARACTER PROFILE: META FILE #26187, and give me your thoughts and opinions on it and answer the question given in the footnotes. Will y'all do this for me? I would very much appreciate it! Have a GREAT DAY!!! AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

THE JOKER AND THANOS HAVE A CONVERSATION (REMAKE)

Joker: “Hi there!”
    Thanos doesn’t even look.
Joker: “Uhm... pssst.”
    Thanos continues staring into the distance.
Joker: “Silent type eh, I know someone like you, just shorter and less chubby.”
    Still silence. Joker looks into the direction where Thanos continues to stare, squinting his eyes in an effort to see what the titan seems to be so transfixed about.
Joker: “Lovely sunset isn’t it? Can use a bit of crimson shading to compliment your skin. You know I’m a big fan of purple myself...”
Thanos: “Balance…”
    Joker is startled by Thanos finally eliciting a response, though not quite sure if the titan was speaking to him or is even aware of his presence.
Thanos: “Yes, it does seem so even and well-proportioned doesn’t it? Like a baby being born as its mother grasps for her last breaths.”
    In one swift motion, Thanos grabs The Joker by his throat and lifts him into the air, his legs flailing about...

CHARACTER PROFILE: META FILE #26187

...Encrypting...
...Encrypting...
...Encrypting...
...Location Secure...
...Please Select A File...
ACCESS META FILE #26187
...Accessing Meta File #26187...
META FILE #26187
Subject Name: William Baker Jackson
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 315 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Occupation: Construction Worker
Spouse: None
Code Name: Gyro-Man

Joker: “Hi there!”
    Thanos doesn’t even look.
Joker: “Uhm... pssst.”
Thanos: “Balance…”

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO MY FELLOW WRITE THE WORLD USERS!!!!!!!! DARTH PLAGUEIS THE WISE 66 IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandmaster Luke Skywalker (EU) vs. The Avengers

“Alright, are we sure this is where the suspect is” Black Widow speaks into her microphone.
“Positive. The locals said a robed man left the craft, and was seen holding a green blade, before forcing one of the children to come with him. Our orders are to capture it” Stark said, knowing that she wasn’t there for the briefing.
“Do we have a visual” Captain America yelled into the mic.
“I think I’ve got one” Vision says in a thick, British accent. He dives down below the treeline to see this hooded figure.
“Alright, we’ll meet you there” Stark exclaims, turning his suit towards Vision’s beacon.
Vision begins to walk towards the man. He feels an aura of power radiating from around him.
“Take off your robe, figure” Vision says.
The man lifts his head slightly, revealing a worn beard. His voice is powerful. “I have no quarrel with you or your planet, but I must be allowed to go...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TURNING 18 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LORD OF HUNGER

DARTH SIDIOUS VS. THANOS

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU ALL!

Hey everyone, its Star Wars Day!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I will be publishing Star Wars related Stories only. Thank you, and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

DARTH SIDIOUS VS. THANOS

APRIL'S MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES 2018

1. "THE BEST PROJECT YOU’LL EVER WORK ON IS YOU."

2. "YOUR OBSTACLES ARE SOMEONE ELSE’S MOTIVATION."

3. "BE YOURSELF BECAUSE AN ORIGINAL IS WORTH MORE THAN A COPY."

4. 
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."

5. "
NEVER BE SCARED TO STAND
FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN."

6. 
"A MAN WHO CONQUERS HIMSELF IS GREATER THAN ONE WHO CONQUERS A THOUSAND MEN IN BATTLE."
-Buddha

7. 
"THIS IS YOUR LIFE

WRITE IT,
OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL."

8. 
"THE MEANING OF LIFE IS NOT SIMPLY TO EXIST, TO SURVIVE, 

BUT TO MOVE AHEAD, TO GO UP, TO CONQUER." 
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

9. 
"I AM MY OWN PROBLEM

BUT ALSO MY SOLUTION
BE MORE DO MORE."

10. 
"I CAN.

I WILL. 
END OF STORY."

11. 
"DON'T BE AFRAID TO FAIL.

BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY."

12. 
"MY LIFE

MY RULES
MY GOALS
MY CHOICES
IN ALL THIS, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR YOUR OPINION."

13. 
"A CHAMPION IS...

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE

1. "ONCE GOTHAM IS ASHES. THEN YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE."
-BANE

2. "I WILL BREAK YOU!!!!"
-BANE

3. 
"I AM BANE."

-BANE

4. 
"WHO ARE YOU?"
-BATMAN
"I'M GOTHAM'S RECKONING."
-BANE, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

5. 
"YOU THINK DARKNESS IS YOUR ALLY? 
YOU MERELY ADOPTED THE DARK.
I WAS BORN IN IT, MOLDED BY IT.
I DIDN'T SEE THE LIGHT UNTIL I WAS A MAN.
BY THEN IT WAS NOTHING TO ME BUT BLINDING.
THE SHADOWS BETRAY YOU...
BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO ME!!"
-BANE, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

6. 
 "I AM NOT A PRODUCT OF MY CIRCUMSTANCES. I AM A PRODUCT OF MY DECISIONS."
-BANE

7. KEEP CALM NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR FEAR THAT COMES LATER.
-BANE

8. "NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE MASK."
-BANE

9. "YOU DON'T FEAR DEATH, YOU WELCOME IT. 
PUNISHMENT MUST BE MORE SEVERE."
-BANE

10. "THEATRICALITY AND DECEPTION ARE POWERFUL AGENTS AGAINST THE UNINITIATED
BUT WE...

PASSION

ME

DOUBT ME.
HATE ME.
    RATE ME.
SHAKE ME.
    BREAK ME.
NOW WATCH ME.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EVERYONE WHO SEES THIS ON WRITE THE WORLD

Hey, everyone, I would appreciate it if everyone reads my piece, ARE YOU A CHAMPION? It is my Senior Speech, and I think everyone will get something out of it. In my opinion, it is the best thing I have ever written. Enjoy!!

Hey, everyone, I would appreciate it if everyone reads my piece, ARE YOU A CHAMPION? It is my Senior Speech, and I think everyone will get something out of it. Enjoy!!

ARE YOU A CHAMPION?

THE BEST QUOTES OF THE JOKER

1. "WHY SO SERIOUS?"
-JOKER, THE DARK KNIGHT

2. 
"LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

-JOKER, THE DARK KNIGHT

3. 
"GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE ARE TONIGHT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!!"

-JOKER, THE DARK KNIGHT

4. 
“I’M THE MOST SANE MAN I KNOW!”

-JOKER

5. “HAVE YOU EVER DANCED WITH THE DEVIL IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT? I ASK THAT TO ALL MY FRIENDS.”

-JOKER, BATMAN 1989

6. “YOU CAN CALL ME JOKER! AND AS YOU CAN SEE, I’M A LOT HAPPIER!”

-JOKER, BATMAN 1989

7. “BOB… YOOOUUU ARE MY NUMBER ONE…. AND IIIII, NEED SOMEONE I CAN TRUST.”

-JOKER, BATMAN 1989

8.  “I’M GOING TO MAKE THIS PENCIL DISAPPEAR. TA-DA!!!!! IT’S, WELL IT’S GONE!! MAGIC!!

-JOKER, THE DARK KNIGHT

THE LORD OF HUNGER

The Joker and Thanos Have a Conversation Part 3

Thanos: "HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Well, clown, lets have a little Fun, shall we??"
Joker: "Now this, this is my kind of guy!! Hey, Thanny, what say you to going to my universe and killing everyone there?
Wouldn't that be a laugh?"
Thanos: "hehe, yes, hehe, that would hehehe be fun. HEHAHAHA!!"
Joker: "Now, it is time for the Killing Joke!!! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" 
Thanos: "HEHEHEHEHE."
(Thanos and Joker enter the DC Universe).
Joker: Well, look who it is, ITS BATSY!!! Come to try to take me in, Bats?"
Thanos: "hehehe!"
Batman: "JOKER, this ends now!! You and your friend are going to Arkham Asylum."
Joker: "Oh, I don't think so Batsy!!!! This is the moment we both always dreamed about!!!! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! OH THANNY, do you mind getting rid of Batman for me?"
Thanos: "Time to hehehe, die, hehehaha, Batman. HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!" 
Batman: "Stay back, I'm warning you. I don't know what games you are playing Joker, but you won't succeed."
Joker: "Oh, Batsy, you keep...

The Joker and Thanos Have a Conversation Part 2

Thanos:"No, this cannot be!!! I am Thanos, I am nobody's pawn, I AM SUPREME!!!!!"

Joker:"Not true, Thanny, you are someone's pawn, you always have been. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Thanos:"NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THIS CANNOT BE, WILL NOT BE, I AM THANOS!!! I WILL NOT BE CORRUPTED BY YOUR MADNESS, CLOWN!!!!"

Joker:"Its to late for that now, Thanny!! Stop fighting the truth, accept it!! Accept it, or be destroyed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"

Thanos:"BEGONE VILE VISIONS!!!! THANOS DENIES YOU!!!!!!!! BEGONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Joker:"Well, well, well, still having trouble accepting what you truly are, I see. Come on Titan, Why So Serious?" 

Thanos:"NO, I WILL NOT YIELD!!! I AM THANOS!!!!!!! BEGONE!!!!" 

Joker:"Oh Thanny, LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" 

Thanos:"BEGONE, I AM THANOS!!! I AM THANOS!!! I am Tha-hahahahahehehehe-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" 

Joker:"Well, that went better than expected!!!

TO BE CONTINUED......

The Joker and Thanos Have a Conversation

Joker: “I’ve heard people call you “Mad Titan”. I didn’t see you along Raven and Starfire, so you must be another kind of Titan. But it’s the ‘MAD’ part I’m interested in: How mad are you?”
Thanos: “Much less than you, as it seems.”
Joker: “Come on! You’re in love with DEATH. Okay, she’s a pretty goth girl wearing a nice ankh necklace, but still…”
Thanos: “Ankh necklace? We’re talking about different ladies, clown! The lady Death I know doesn’t have anything to do with the Egyptian cross. By the way, if you don’t want to see any version of her, you’d better tell me something interesting.”
Joker: “I’ve heard you like challenges. So, I can tell you about one: Darkseid. Of course, I’m no match for you (I ain’t that crazy), but he certainly is. His eye beams are as powerful as any gauntlet.”
Thanos: “Eye beams? Bah! Just a Cyclops wannabe.”
Joker: “No, Thanny guy, he’s far better...

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

Darkseid stood somewhere outside the far reaches of Saturn, in front of Titan’s royal palace. In his quest for the Anti-life equation, Darkseid had discovered the Infinity Gauntlet. The Ultimate Weapon that would put the world at his mercy. With that gauntlet, Darkseid would become the unrivaled champion of the universe. He would no longer need the Anti-Life Equation.
He wanted that power.
But the Gauntlet was in the hands of the Titan Thanos. The Titan’s most coveted possession, if Darkseid were to take this particular prize, he would have to wrestle for it.
Darkseid: "Thanos of Titan! I am here to claim the Gauntlet of Infinity! Give it to me peacefully, and I will spare you and your planet my wrath."
    Sitting on his transportation chair amidst the grandeur of Titan’s royal halls, Thanos chuckled within himself . This ant of a god wanted to fight the terrible Titan that was Thanos?
    The Eternal Titan placed his hand...

What Would Darkseid and Thanos Think of Each Other

Darkseid: "Oh wow, it’s a giant craggy godlike alien with kids who want to kill him. Oh looky here, he’s also obsessed with the opposite of life. Oh wow, he’s even used a gold glove to kill people before!"
Thanos: "Not cool man, my gauntlet is way better than your sissy killing glove."
Darkseid: "You suck dude. How many times have you become a god and let yourself lose moments after?"
Thanos: "Shut up, I could kick the crap out of you! And at least I didn’t get music’d out of existence!"
Darkseid: "Nuh uh, if you come at me I’ll teleport you to the old west."
Thanos: "THANOS PUNCH!"
*Thanos clocks Darkseid*
Darkseid: "Ah, damn it! You still suck!"
Thanos: "Man, you’re right. I hate myself."
Darkseid: "Hey man, are you still into death?"
Thanos: "Uh yeah, i guess."
Darkseid: "SURPRISECANYOUOUTRACETHEOMEGASANCTIONTHEDEATHTHATISLIFE?"
*he does not outrace the omega sanction, the death that is life*
Thanos: "Noooooooooooo!"

IN HONOR OF AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Hey everyone, I have written some stories that have Thanos in them. I will also be re publishing the first 3 parts of THE JOKER AND THANOS HAVE A CONVERSATION. I hope y'all enjoy! 

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN

1. "IT'S NOT WHO I AM UNDERNEATH 
BUT WHAT I DO THAT DEFINES ME." 
- BATMAN, BATMAN BEGINS

2. "WHY DO WE FALL, BRUCE? 
SO WE CAN LEARN TO PICK OURSELVES BACK UP AGAIN." 
-BATMAN BEGINS

3. "I'M BATMAN." 
-BATMAN

4. "YOUR COMPASSION IS A WEAKNESS YOUR ENEMIES WILL NOT SHARE 
...THAT'S WHY IT'S SO IMPORTANT. IT SEPARATES US FROM THEM..."
-BATMAN BEGINS

5. 
I AM VENGEANCE... 

I AM THE NIGHT... 

I AM BATMAN!!!!!" 
 -BATMAN

6. "I SWEAR TO GOD!"  
-FALCONI 
"NO, SWEAR TO ME!!!!" 
-BATMAN, BATMAN BEGINS

7. "I'M WHATEVER GOTHAM NEEDS ME TO BE." 

-THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

8. "I WEAR A MASK. AND THAT MASK, IT'S NOT TO HIDE WHO I AM, BUT TO CREATE WHAT I AM." 

-BATMAN

9. "SOMETIMES THE TRUTH ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH. 

SOMETIMES PEOPLE DESERVE MORE. 
SOMETIMES PEOPLE DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR FAITH REWARDED." 
-BATMAN, THE DARK KNIGHT

10. "HOPE IS LOST 

FAITH IS BROKEN 
A FIRE WILL RISE" 
-THE DARK KNIGHT...

MY SENIOR SUPERLATIVES SO FAR!

Most muscular; Most likely to know what XC actually stands for; most likely to win any fight ever with anyone; most likely to stop an asteroid with his bare hands; most likely to try and outlift Sam Day(untested); most likely to become a pro army force strike player; most likely to create his own encyclopedia, most likely to secretly be the hulk; most likely to read every single class book before the class reads it; Most likely to get caught flexing in the mirror; Most likely to still be waiting for his growth spurt; most likely to threaten to fight you for asking someone to homecoming; most likely to beat everyone up with his 3rd grade karate skills; most likely to beat Chuck Norris in a fight, was once bitten by a king cobra, after five days of agonizing pain, the cobra died; most likely to be 6’4”, most likely to rule the world, most likely to lift infinity, most...

Could Sidious Kill Plagueis In A Face-to-Face Fight?

James Luceno, the author of the Darth Plagueis novel, stated in a Q&A session on Facebook that Plagueis would have “found a way to undermine his apprentice” should the two were to ever fight. So yeah, Darth Sidious as of The Phantom Menace was not as powerful as Plagueis, yet.
    Worthy of note, Sidious’ powers increased by several orders of magnitude after the latter had murdered Plagueis in his sleep; “….a tremor took hold of the planet. Sprung from death, it unleashed itself in a powerful wave, at once burrowing deep into the world’s core and radiating through its saccharine atmosphere to shake the stars themselves. At the quake’s epicenter stood Sidious, one elegant hand vised on the burnished sill of an expansive translucency, a vessel filled suddenly to bursting, the Force so strong within him that he feared he might disappear into it, never to return. But the moment didn’t constitute an ending so much as a true...

THE LORD OF HUNGER

THE TRAGEDY OF DARTH PLAGUEIS THE WISE

"Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you.
It's a Sith Legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the Midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful...
The only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself."

-Palpatine, Revenge of the Sith

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #11

“But true power needn’t bear claws or fangs, or announce itself with snarls and throaty barks, Sidious. It can subdue with manacles of shimmersilk, purposeful charisma, and political astuteness.”
-Darth Plagueis

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #10

“The future of the Sith no longer hinges on physical prowess but on political cunning. The new Sith will rule less by brute force than by means of instilling fear.”
-Darth Plagueis

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #9

"We're not living in an age of giants, Sidious. But to succeed we must become as beasts."
-Darth Plagueis

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #8

“Glaciers and volcanoes both have the potential to transform landscapes, but one does so by burying what lies beneath, where the other spews forth new terrain.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #7

“It is my will to join my destiny forever with the Order of the Sith Lords.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #6

“Success doesn’t come from summoning help from the Force, but from taking control of it and generating the power from within yourself.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #5

“A common misconception held that midi-chlorians were Force-carrying particles, when in fact they functioned more as translators, interlocutors of the will of the Force.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #4

“The power of the dark side is an illness no true Sith would wish to be cured of.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #3

“Uncertainty is the first step toward self-determination...
Courage comes next.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #2

"SITH ARE MORE POWERFUL
BECAUSE WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO FEEL."
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #1

"TELL ME WHAT YOU REGARD AS YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH, 
TELL ME OF YOUR GREATEST FEAR,
TELL ME WHAT YOU CHERISH MOST,
SO I WILL KNOW WHAT TO TAKE FROM YOU;
AND TELL ME WHAT YOU CRAVE,
SO THAT I MIGHT DENY YOU..."
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE!!!!!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

Hey, everyone, I am starting a new series called THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS. Hope y'all enjoy!!

HEY, EVERYONE, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF Y'ALL WOULD READ, LIKE, AND COMMENT ON MY MOST RECENT STORIES THAT HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED. ALSO, WHEN STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PART 6 COMES OUT TODAY, I WOULD LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO READ, LIKE, AND COMMENT ON IT. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, AND REMEMBER, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!

Thanos: "THANOS PUNCH!"
*Thanos clocks Darkseid*
Thanos: "Uh yeah, i guess."
Thanos: "Noooooooooooo!"

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

He wanted that power.
    The Eternal Titan placed his hand...

Halloween

Halloween is here,
But don’t you have any fear,
Tonight is going to be fun,
You feel like you are safe and sound,
As the witching hour comes close,
You begin to feel morose,
As the clock strikes twelve,
The ground begins to swell,
Ghouls, goblins, and ghosts gather,
These creatures upon you they fell,
You begin to run with all your might,
You say, “I’m too young to die,”
Soon the zombies begin to moan,
In search of human brains they groan,
You hear a werewolf as he howls,
And then...

THE LORD OF HUNGER

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #11

"TELL ME... DO YOU BLEED?"
-BATMAN, BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

THE LORD OF HUNGER

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/23/18

"YOUR BODY CAN STAND ALMOST ANYTHING. 
IT'S YOUR MIND YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE."

THE BEST QUOTES OF RA'S AL GHUL #4

"CRIMINALS THRIVE ON THE INDULGENCE OF SOCIETY'S UNDERSTANDING."
-RA'S AL GHUL, BATMAN BEGINS

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/22/18

"A CHAMPION IS SOMEONE WHO GETS UP WHEN THE CAN'T."

THE BEST QUOTES OF RA'S AL GHUL #3

"TO CONQUER FEAR YOU MUST BECOME FEAR."
-RA'S AL GHUL, BATMAN BEGINS

THE BEST QUOTES OF RA'S AL GHUL #2

"WHAT YOU REALLY FEAR IS INSIDE YOURSELF.
YOU FEAR YOUR OWN POWER.
YOU FEAR YOUR ANGER...
THE DRIVE TO DO GREAT OR TERRIBLE THINGS."
-RA'S AL GHUL, BATMAN BEGINS

THE BEST QUOTES OF RA'S AL GHUL #1

"...IF YOU DEVOTE YOURSELF TO AN IDEAL,
AND IF THEY CAN'T STOP YOU,
THEN YOU BECOME SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY...
... A LEGEND, MR. WAYNE."
-RA'S AL GHUL, BATMAN BEGINS 

Hey, everyone I am starting a new series called THE BEST QUOTES OF RA'S AL GHUL. ENJOY!!!!!

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #5

"YOU THINK DARKNESS IS YOUR ALLY? 
YOU MERELY ADOPTED THE DARK.
I WAS BORN IN IT, MOLDED BY IT.
THE SHADOWS BETRAY YOU...
BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO ME!!"
-BANE, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #5

"YOU THINK DARKNESS IS YOUR ALLY. 
YOU MERELY ADOPTED THE DARK.
I WAS BORN IN IT. MOLDED BY IT.
I DIDN'T SEE THE LIGHT UNTIL I WAS A MAN."

HEY, EVERYONE, I WANTED TO THANK ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE. WHAT I AM ABOUT TO ASK ALL OF YOU TO DO IS NOT VERY HARD. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO READ MY STORIES TITLED, STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PARTS 1-5, AND LIKE THEM AND GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS. THESE 5 STORIES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT TO ME OUT OF ALL OF THEM, BECAUSE I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA FOR THEM WHEN MY BEST FRIEND, GLYTCH MONTOYA WAS AT MY HOUSE ONE TIME. SO PLEASE READ THEM!!!! JUST SO YOU KNOW, VENERIUS IS BASED OFF OF ME, AND ENDER IS BASED OFF OF GLYTCH. READ THEM IN ORDER, PLEASE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY, THANK YOU, AND "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!!"  

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/21/18 #2

"MY LIFE
MY RULES
MY GOALS
MY CHOICES

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/21/18 #1

"DON'T BE AFRAID TO FAIL.
BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY."

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #10

"HOPE IS LOST
FAITH IS BROKEN
A FIRE WILL RISE"
-THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

He wanted that power.
    The Eternal Titan placed his hand...

HEY, EVERYONE, I WANTED TO THANK ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE. WHAT I AM ABOUT TO ASK ALL OF YOU TO DO IS NOT VERY HARD. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO READ MY STORIES TITLED, STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PARTS 1-5, AND LIKE THEM AND GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS. THESE 5 STORIES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT TO ME OUT OF ALL OF THEM, BECAUSE I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA FOR THEM WHEN MY BEST FRIEND, GLYTCH MONTOYA WAS AT MY HOUSE ONE TIME. SO PLEASE READ THEM!!!! JUST SO YOU KNOW, VENERIUS IS BASED OFF OF ME, AND ENDER IS BASED OFF OF GLYTCH. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY, THANK YOU, AND "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!!" 

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 5

"ENDER?!!" 
Venerius exclaims in disbelief, shock, and joy. 
"YOU ABANDONED ME!!!!!" 
Ender shouts in rage. 
"I don't have any idea what you are talking about?!
Venerius replies. Then he notices that something is gravely wrong with Ender. Ender's eyes burned with hatred and rage. His pupils were a fiery, yellow color, instead of their usual green. 
"Ender??"
Venerius says. 
"Are you alright, my apprentice?"
 He asks, with concern. 
"I AM FINE!!! AND I AM NO LONGER YOUR APPRENTICE, VENERIUS!!!!! I HAVE A NEW MASTER!!!!!!" 
Ender exclaims, with anger. Then, Venerius is hit by the shocking realization that this man is no longer the apprentice he once knew. Ender was corrupted by the Dark Side and Venerius knew at once who this new master of Ender's is, it was Darth Plagueis!! 
"I don't want to fight you, Ender."
Venerius says. 
"THEN YOU WILL DIE!!"
Ender replies. 
"So be it."
Venerius says. With that, the two former friends charge at one...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 4

One year has passed since the fateful battle on Korriban. Ender's death is mourned by the Jedi Order. Grandmaster Skywalker, in honor of his bravery promotes the fallen apprentice to the rank of Jedi Knight. But none are more affected by his death than Venerius. Venerius spends most of his time in solitude, meditating, rarely to be seen by anyone, save the Jedi High Council. When he is seen by others, the toll of Ender's death, is clearly visible on his face. Venerius was known as one of the most interactive and least troubled of the Jedi. But now, it was apparent that many a nights were sleepless, and he had lost his brash and energetic nature for which he was known for. He only spoke of the Battle of Korriban, as he calls it, to his closest friends and to the Jedi High Council. Luke is deeply worried about his friend, often trying to comfort him, but...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 3

Venerius' eyes dart across the room, attempting to locate the being who has murdered Ender. "SHOW YOURSELF!!!" he yells. "IF YOU INSIST!!!" Then, from a cluster of shadows located in one of the corners of the room, comes a storm of force lightning. Venerius barely having time time to react, is caught in the storm. He screams in agony, as his flesh begins to boil from the intensity. In a desperate attempt to escape, Venerius lets out a force wave through the room, and the barrage of lightning ceases. Venerius falls to the floor, severely weakened and in excruciating pain. "Who are you?" he asks the mysterious figure. The figure proceeds to emerge from the shadows, and then replies, "I AM THE SITH!!!!! I AM DARTH PLAGUEIS!!! AND NOW JEDI, YOU WILL MEET YOUR DOOM!!!!!" Venerius has a look of shock and fear on his face, as the realization hits him. This is worse than he had...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 2

Ender rushes to the opening where his master is located, and enters a large room with some kind of monolith or statue in the center of it. Ender ignites his emerald hued blade, and runs to his master's aid. Venerius, had an air of power and determination about him, his sapphire blade held in a defensive position. Ender gasps in disbelief, at the sight he beholds. A force spirit roughly ten ft in height is sending barrage after barrage of sith lightning at his master. Venerius calmly deflects these torrents with his saber and redirects them back at the spirit, and yells, "YOU ARE A THING OF THE PAST, NO LONGER LIVING!!!! BEGONE EXAR CUN!! BEGONE, BACK TO YOUR TOMB!!!!" With that, the sith spirit shrieks in agony as he is forced back into the stone monolith by his own lightning, disappearing without a trace. "Master, are you alright?" asks Ender. "I am fine, my apprentice," says Venerius with...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 1

Long Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

He wanted that power.
    The Eternal Titan placed his hand...

IF THE HULK, SUPERMAN, AND THOR HAD A PUSHUP CONTEST, WHO WOULD WIN?

Announcer: AND THE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS BEGINS! IN THE GREEN CORNER WE HAVE THE SPRUCE BRUCE! THE DESTRUCTION ERUPTION! THE MEAN MACHINE HIMSELF… THE INCREDIBLLLLLLLE HUUUUUUUUUULK!
Audience: *cheers*
Announcer: IN THE CHARGED CORNER WE HAVE ODIN 2, ELECTRIC BOOGALOO! THE NORSE WITHOUT REMORSE! GOD OF THUNDER, SURELY YOUR BLUNDER… THOOOOOOOOOOOR!
Audience: *cheers*
Announcer: AND LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, SPORTING THE RED AND BLUE, MR. GOODY-TWO-SHOE! HE’S FAST AND FURIOUS! VILLAINS IN SIGHT WILL BURN TONIGHT (He’s got heat vision, folks)! A POOR REPORTER IN BIG METROPOLIS, HE’LL PICK UP YOUR CAR, BUT NOT YOUR TAB! GIVE IT UP FOR NOT AMAZING MAN… NOT WONDER MAN… NOT AWESOME MAN… BUT SUUUUUUPEEEEEERMAAAAAAAN!
Audience: *cheers*
Announcer: AND THEY’RE OFF! Or… On… on the ground, I should say. Gee, this… really isn’t as exciting as I thought it would be. Regardless, THEY’RE PUSHING, AND BY GOLLY, THEY’RE PUSHING UP! It would appear they’re all very focused.
**six minutes later**
Announcer: And the pushups...

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

He wanted that power.
    The Eternal Titan placed his hand...

Billy Batson and Wolverine Have A Conversation

Billy: "SHAZAM!!!!!"
(Billy is transformed into Earth's Mightiest Mortal! Shazam!!!!!)
The X-Men, Wolverine, sees the lightning bolt come from the sky, and goes to investigate.   

Wolverine: "Hey, Bub, who are you? I've never seen you around these parts, so start talking, before I start slicing."
Shazam: "You don't know who I am? I'm Earth's Mightiest Mortal. I'm Captain Marvel."
Wolverine: "Earth's Mightiest Mortal, huh, well you aren't the Sentry, sorry, bub. You don't look like Captain Marvel to me. Where's yer mask, and ya sure as hell don't have blonde hair."
Shazam: "Listen, Mister, um... What's your name?"
Wolverine: "The name's Logan, but most people call me the Wolverine, and I'm the best at what I do and what I do best ain't pretty."
Shazam: "Well, Mister Wolverine, what exactly is it that you do?"
Wolverine: "Trust me, ya do't wanna know, bub."
Shazam: "Well, Mister Wolverine, if you insist."
Wolverine: "Jeeze, ya don't have ta keep calling me...

Billy: "SHAZAM!!!!!"

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/19/18

"I CAN.
I WILL. 
END OF STORY."

THE BEST QUOTES OF IRON MAN #1

"THE TRUTH IS, I AM IRON MAN."
-IRON MAN

THE BEST QUOTES OF SPIDERMAN #1

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY"
-SPIDERMAN

Hey everyone, starting today, at 12:00 P.M. Central time, I will be starting 2 new series, THE BEST QUOTES OF SPIDERMAN, AND THE BEST QUOTES OF IRON MAN. Hope y'all enjoy. REMINDER!!!!!!!: Today at 12:00 P.M. Central time will be the single entry of DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE.

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

He wanted that power.
    The Eternal Titan placed his hand...

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #9

"SOMETIMES THE TRUTH ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH.
SOMETIMES PEOPLE DESERVE MORE.
-BATMAN, THE DARK KNIGHT

Thanos: "THANOS PUNCH!"
*Thanos clocks Darkseid*
Thanos: "Uh yeah, i guess."
Thanos: "Noooooooooooo!"

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/18/18 #1

"I AM MY OWN PROBLEM
BUT ALSO MY SOLUTION
BE MORE DO MORE."

Informational Notice!!

Hey everyone, starting today, the series, DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE, will become one entry per day. Starting tomorrow, the entries will be published daily at 12:00 P.M. Central time. Thank you!!

Hey everyone, I have a field trip today, and won't get back until 3:00 P.M. Nothing will be posted until after then. Thank You!

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #4

"WHO ARE YOU?"
-BATMAN
"I'M GOTHAM'S RECKONING."
-BANE, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

THE BEST QUOTES OF THE JOKER #3

-Joker, THE DARK KNIGHT

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #3

"I AM BANE."
-BANE

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #2

"I WILL BREAK YOU!!!!"
-BANE

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #1

"ONCE GOTHAM IS ASHES. THEN YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE."
-BANE

THE BEST QUOTES OF THE JOKER #2

-JOKER

THE BEST QUOTES OF THE JOKER #1

"WHY SO SERIOUS?"
-JOKER

HEY EVERYONE, I AM STARTING TWO NEW SERIES, CALLED THE BEST QUOTES OF THE JOKER, AND THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE. HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY!!!!!

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #8

"I WEAR A MASK. AND THAT MASK, IT'S NOT TO HIDE WHO I AM, BUT TO CREATE WHAT I AM."
-BATMAN

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #7

"I'M WHATEVER GOTHAM NEEDS ME TO BE."
-THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #6

"I SWEAR TO GOD!" 
-VALCONI

"NO, SWEAR TO ME!!!!"
-BATMAN

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #5

"I AM VENGEANCE...

I AM THE NIGHT...

I AM BATMAN!!!!!"

-BATMAN

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #1

..."IT'S NOT WHO I AM UNDERNEATH
BUT WHAT I DO THAT DEFINES ME."

- Batman

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #4

..."YOUR COMPASSION IS A WEAKNESS YOUR ENEMIES WILL NOT SHARE."
"THAT'S WHY IT'S SO IMPORTANT. IT SEPARATES US FROM THEM."...

-BATMAN BEGINS

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #3

..."I'M BATMAN."
-Batman

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #2

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..."WHY DO WE FALL, BRUCE?

-Batman Begins

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #1

..."IT'S NOT WHO I AM UNDERNEATH
BUT WHAT I DO THAT DEFINES ME."

- Batman

IN 5 MINUTES, I WILL BE STARTING A NEW SERIES CALLED THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN! PLEASE READ THESE, IT IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

MOST AWESOME QUOTE EVER!!!!!

"I'M NOT SAYING I'M BATMAN
I'M JUST SAYING NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN 
ME AND BATMAN IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/17/18 #4

"The Meaning Of Life Is Not Simply To Exist, To Survive, 
But To Move Ahead, To Go Up, TO CONQUER." 
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/17/18 #3

"THIS IS YOUR LIFE
Write It,
OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/17/18 #2

"A Man WHO Conquers HIMSELF Is Greater Than ONE Who Conquers A THOUSAND Men In Battle."
-Buddha

10 Ways To Love

LISTEN
Without interrupting.
SPEAK
Without accusing.
GIVE
Without sparing.
PRAY
Without ceasing.
ANSWER
Without arguing.
SHARE
Without pretending.
ENJOY
Without complaint.
TRUST
Without wavering.
FORGIVE
Without punishing.
PROMISE
Without forgetting.

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/17/18 #1

NEVER BE SCARED TO STAND
For What You Believe In.

10 Ways To Love

LISTEN
Without interrupting.
SPEAK
Without accusing.
GIVE
Without sparing.
PRAY
Without ceasing.
ANSWER
Without arguing.
SHARE
Without pretending.
ENJOY
Without complaint.
TRUST
Without wavering.
FORGIVE
Without punishing.
PROMISE
Without forgetting.

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/16/18 #4

"Being Challenged In Life Is Inevitable Being Defeated Is Optional."

NOTICE!!!!!!!! #3

I have posted 3 Entries for today's DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE. If anyone is interested in these, please read them, like them, and write a comment. The last two are optional, but are greatly appreciated. Also, PART 3 OF THE JOKER AND THANOS HAVE A CONVERSATION has been published. if you are interested, please read it.

Wouldn't that be a laugh?"
Thanos: "HEHEHEHEHE."
Thanos: "hehehe!"
Joker: "Oh, Batsy, you keep...

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/16/18 #3

"Be Yourself Because An Original Is Worth More Than A Copy."

I AM

I AM STRONG
because I haven't given up.
I AM FOCUSED
because I can still see my goal.
I AM DISCIPLINED
because that is what success requires.
I AM DETERMINED
because that is what I require.
I AM MOTIVATED
because I believe in the process.
I AM A SUCCESS
because everyday, I am improving.
I AM ME. 

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/16/18 #2

"Your Obstacles are Someone Else's Motivation."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/16/18

"The Best Project You'll Ever Work On Is YOU."

NOTICE!!!!!!!! #2

Hey Everyone, the 1st entry to Daily Motivational Quote has been published!!!!!! Go check it out!! Also, from now on, I will be taking into account the different time zones when notifying when the next entry will be published.

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/16/18

REMINDER!!!!!!!

Just reminding everyone, that at 10:30 A.M. I am starting a new series called Daily Motivational Quote!!!!

Monostich

Fear

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

Starting today, at around 10:30 A.M. I am going to start a series called Daily Motivational Quote. If you guys are interested, please follow it. It is going to be GREAT!!!!!!!!

25 Words

Limits

Wouldn't that be a laugh?"
Thanos: "HEHEHEHEHE."
Thanos: "hehehe!"
Joker: "Oh, Batsy, you keep...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 5

"ENDER?!!" 
Venerius exclaimed in disbelief, shock, and joy. 
"YOU ABANDONED ME!!!!!" 
Ender shouted in rage. 
Venerius replied. Then he noticed that something was gravely wrong with Ender. Ender's eyes were a fiery, yellow, burning with hatred and anger. 
"Ender??"
Venerius said. 
"Are you alright, my apprentice?"
 He asked, with concern. 
Ender exclaimed, with anger. Then it hit Venerius, and the shocking realization hit him. This man, was no longer his apprentice. He was corrupted by the Dark Side. Venerius knew at once who this new master of Ender's was, it was Darth Plagueis!! 
"I don't want to fight you, Ender."
Venerius says. 
"THEN YOU WILL DIE!!"
Ender replies. 
"So be it."
Venerius says. With that, the two former friends charge at one another, blades at the ready. Their sabers clash as they fight...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 4

One year has passed since the fateful battle on Korriban. Ender's death was mourned by the Jedi Order. Grandmaster Skywalker, in honor of his bravery promoted the fallen apprentice to the rank of Jedi Knight. But none were more affected by his death than Venerius. Venerius spent most of his time in solitude, meditating, rarely to be seen by anyone, save the Jedi High Council. When he was seen by others, the toll of Ender's death, was apparent on his face. Venerius was known as one of the most interactive and least troubled of the Jedi. But now, it was apparent that many a nights were sleepless, and he had lost his brash and energetic nature for which he was known for. He had only spoken of the Battle of Korriban, as he called it, to his closest friends and to the Jedi High Council. Luke was deeply worried about his friend, often trying to comfort him, but...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 4

One year has passed since the fateful battle on Korriban. Ender's death was mourned by the Jedi Order. Grandmaster Skywalker, in honor of his bravery promoted the fallen apprentice to the rank of Jedi Knight. But none were more affected by his death than Venerius. Venerius spent most of his time in solitude, meditating, rarely to be seen by anyone, save the Jedi High Council. When he was seen by others, the toll of Ender's death, were apparent on his face. Venerius was known as one of the most interactive and least troubled of the Jedi. But now, it was apparent that many a nights were sleepless, and he had lost his brash and energetic nature for which he was known for. He had only spoken of the Battle of Korriban, as he called it, to his closest friends and to the Jedi High Council. Luke was deeply worried about his friend, often trying to comfort him, but...

Darth Plagueis vs. Darth Vader Part 2

Vader continues to feel the pain over his whole body, as he watches Plagueis fly away in his tie-fighter. A sense of deep rage and hatred begins to form inside him. Reaching out with the force, blocking out all weakness, Vader stands, and ignites his lightsaber. Leaping into the air at a speed not thought to be humanly possible, Vader lands on the outside of the tie-fighter. A look of shock spreads across Plagueis' face and then a smile forms on his lips. "He is worthy enough to be my apprentice," Plagueis thought. "Then let this bee his first lesson," he says with a grin. Plagueis opens the cockpit, lightsaber ignited and attacks Vader, while keeping the ship in place with the force. The two crimson blades clash, as the two combatants duel each other, swapping lightsaber combat styles, trying to gain the advantage over the other. After about twenty minutes of dueling, Plagueis notices a flaw in...

Darth Plagueis Vs. Darth Vader Part 1

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 3

Venerius' eyes dart across the room, attempting to locate the being who had murdered Ender. "SHOW YOURSELF!!!" he yells. "IF YOU INSIST!!!" Then, from a cluster of shadows located in one of the corners of the room, comes a storm of force lightning. Venerius barely having time time to react, is caught in the storm. He screams in agony, as his flesh begins to boil from the intensity. In a desperate attempt to escape, Venerius lets out a force wave through the room, and the barrage of lightning ceases. Venerius falls to the floor, severely weakened and in excruciating pain. "Who are you?" he asks the mysterious figure. The figure proceeds to emerge from the shadows, and then replies, "I AM THE SITH!!!!! I AM DARTH PLAGUEIS!!! AND NOW JEDI, YOU WILL MEET YOUR DOOM!!!!!" Venerius has a look of shock and fear on his face, as the realization hits him. This is worse than he had...

NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!

From now on, THERE WILL NOT be ANY CURSING in MY STORIES. I don't even curse very much at all, (ask Glytch), so doing Deadpool was out of character for me. If I made anyone uncomfortable, I am sorry. Foxmillionaire, I don't know if you were following me, but I would appreciate it very much if you did. AND REMEMBER, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS! :)

Damien And Deadpool Have A Conversation

Deadpool: (talks inaudibly to self)
Damien: "HEY, WHO ARE YOU? I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE. GIVE ME ANSWERS, NOW!!!" 
Deadpool: "WHAT THE F@#%!!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, Bi#$%?" 
Damien: "Who am I? Are you kidding me? I'm Robin. I am the Son of Batman."
Deadpool: (Turns to reader) 'S@#%! Hey, get a load of this guy, everyone. HE-He thinks he is a Mo@#$% F@#$%$@ BIRD!! What the Hell!!"
Damien: "Who are you talking to, Mister? WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!"
Deadpool: "Who, me? I'm talking to the reader, you di@#!!"
Damien: "WHO???"
Deadpool: "You know, the reader. The people we entertain through them reading the fictional stories we are in? By the way, little birdie, you did know that we are fictional characters, right?"
Damien: "WHAT!?!!" 
Deadpool: "OH, F@#%!!! SH@#, HE DIDN'T KNOW, GUYS!!! I JUST FU@#%D UP!!!!!

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 2

Ender rushed to where his master was, and entered a large room with some kind of monolith or statue in the center of it. Ender ignites his emerald hued blade, and runs to where his master was standing. Venerius, had an air of power and determination about him, his sapphire blade held in a defensive position. Ender gasps in disbelief, at the sight he beholds. A force spirit roughly ten ft in height was sending barrage after barrage of sith lightning at his master. Venerius calmly deflects these torrents with his saber and redirects them back at the spirit, and yells, "YOU ARE A THING OF THE PAST, NO LONGER LIVING!!!! BEGONE EXAR CUN!! BEGONE, BACK TO YOUR TOMB!!!!" With that, the sith spirit shrieks in agony as he is forced back into the stone monolith by his own lightning, disappearing without a trace. "Master, are you alright?" asks Ender. "I am fine, my apprentice," says Venerius with a...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 1

Long Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

A decade has passed since the Emperor's defeat and the destruction of the second Death Star at The Battle of Endor. Grandmaster Luke Skywalker's new Jedi Order is at its peak. But dark forces are beginning to emerge; those which have not been seen by anyone since before the Clone Wars. Luke, sensing this great disturbance, has dispatched his closest and most faithful friend, the Jedi High Council member, Jedi Master Venerius Kre`l Drömménd. Venerius decides to bring his young apprentice, Ender Ven Draa`s, in order to prove he is ready to complete the Jedi Trials. 
    Venerius and Ender's Jedi fighters slowly descend to the surface of the ancient planet, Korriban. The two Jedi proceed to land, and exit there ships. "Master, this place resonates strongly with the Dark Side. What are looking for here? And why?" asks Ender, curiously. "My young apprentice, I have told you at least a...

Darth Plagueis Vs. Darth Vader Part 1

Halloween

Halloween is here,
But don’t you have any fear,
Tonight is going to be fun,
You feel like you are safe and sound,
As the witching hour comes close,
You begin to feel morose,
As the clock strikes twelve,
The ground begins to swell,
Ghouls, goblins, and ghosts gather,
These creatures upon you they fell,
You begin to run with all your might,
You say, “I’m too young to die,”
Soon the zombies begin to moan,
In search of human brains they groan,
You hear a werewolf as he howls,
And then...

Halloween

Halloween is here,
But don’t you have any fear,
Tonight is going to be fun,
You feel like you are safe and sound,
As the witching hour comes close,
You begin to feel morose,
As the clock strikes twelve,
The ground begins to swell,
Ghouls, goblins, and ghosts gather,
These creatures upon you they fell,
You begin to run with all your might,
You say, “I’m too young to die,”
Soon the zombies begin to moan,
In search of human brains they groan,
You hear a werewolf as he howls,
And then...

Darth Plagueis Vs. Darth Vader Part 1

TO BE CONTINUED......

Does Galactus Become More Powerful With Age?

I am not 100% sure, but now as Life Bringer Galactus, he is definitely one of the top 5 most powerful Cosmic Entities in the entire universe. No longer does he need to consume planets to survive, after the Ultimates placed him inside an incubator, he sprung forth as the Life Bringer. Therefore, he doesn't need to consume planets to keep up his power level, he's now on a omnipotent stature, due to the fact that his energy level does not diminish. I definitely know that it takes more power to create life than to destroy life. LG even punched Master Order clean in the face, and attempted to crush him. And he defeated both Master Order and Lord Chaos at the same time, whom are two of the mightiest of all the Cosmic Entities besides Eternity and Infinity. So that feat is a testament to itself. So yes, I think he is getting more powerful with age, thanks to...

Who Would Win, Galactus or the Justice League?

Galactus, especially now. The one time he has actually been defeated was when the Avengers, Fantastic 4, Kree Empire, Shi’ar Empire, maybe some Skrulls (I can’t remember), the X-men and the Silver surfer. In addition to this he was STARVING. Another time when he was starving he destroyed at LEAST 340 planets and “showed no sign of stopping”. Now though, he can’t be starving as he is The Life Bringer and can only be weakened. He is an endless spring of life energy and is constantly at his peak, which is said to be equal to, Eternity, the living embodiment of the MULTIVERSE!!! This version of Galactus was introduced in 2015, but has already beat up chaos and order, CHAOS AND ORDER! That is like destroying anger! He has also eaten the herald of the first Fermentation, and given ego a body. In addition to this he has ripped the reality itself! Yeah, Justice League has NO CHANCE they lose 10/10...

Hulk Vs. Doomsday

Monsters. Titans. Behemoths. These two beasts may not be Gods, but through their power, they have challenged their Universes’ greatest Champions. And everyone and their Grandmother wants to know which of these two angry heavyweights would smash the other: Marvel’s or DC’s?
The Incredible Hulk, the Green Titan of Destruction:
And Doomsday, the Monster who killed Superman: 

Ok, I’m going to be analyzing each one and give my best case scenario if these two were to ever fight.
Note: I repeat Death battle's take on Hulk vs Doomsday is not correct, and I’ll be explaining why at the end of the fight.
    But for now, I’ll start with the Hulk: Robert Bruce Banner was born to Rebecca and Brian Banner. His father was a well- known physicist and researcher of atomic energy. Which seems like a pretty good upside, but it turns out Brian was an alcoholic, abusive and turned out to be an all-around A-hole. Alliteration!!! Hating his only...

Superman (under a blue sun) Vs. The Sentry

Two figures jetted towards one another from opposite corners of the globe.
From the east came Marvel’s Sentry, hurtling towards his opponent with such speed, he looked little more than a streak of yellow light dashing across the planet. On the other side was the Man of Steel, barring down at light speed like a blue-and-red striped rocket. The two brutes crashed together at the center of the deserted planet, triggering a burst of yellow fire. An explosion about the size of New York City rocked the planet to its very core.
    Nothing like this had even been seen before.
This was more than just a battle for the ages.
This was more than just a war of world-breakers.
This fight threatened to shake the very fabric of the universe.
Gods, no. Transcendents were doing battle.
A whirlwind of yellow energy swirled around the contestants, engulfing them as they traded blows.
    The Sentry’s fists emanated a golden aura...

Hulk Vs. Doomsday

What Would Happen If Darth Vader Ordered The Stormtroopers to Execute Order 65?

I'm going to do one of my stories. “What are your orders Lord Vader?” asks a stormtrooper commander. “Gather the remaining troops commander and execute order 65” Darth Vader replies. The commander, of course did what he was told. In minutes, Darth Vader was face to face with about sixty troopers. “You have your orders men, now let's go” the commanding Officer shouted. Vader now backed by his troops, heads to his master's quarters. Palpatine, feeling a disturbance in the force, stands up and faces the door. Vader, followed by his troops, enter Palpatine’s room. “Before we begin master I will allow you to live if you surrender.” “NEVER,” Sidious screams, lunging directly towards Vader with his lightsaber ignited. Vader, not expecting his master to move so swiftly, barely deflects his advance. Palpatine knows that if he does not take out the stormtroopers he will die. He quickly channels his lightning towards every person in the room, and in seconds...