Plagueis 7

Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Most Awesome person on the planet. I enjoy lifting weights (My bench press max is currently 180 LBS), and hanging out with my best friend Glytch Montoya. P.S. If you haven't checked out his stories, you should; they are amazing and funny.

I have been writing for a little while now. I enjoy Star Wars, or any Marvel or DC comics related things. Most of my stories will be pertaining to these topics. Also May The Force Be With You Always!!

Plagueis 7

Darth Plagueis The Wise66 (United States) liked THE TRAGEDY OF DARTH PLAGUEIS THE WISE by Darth Plagueis The Wise66 (United States)

about 6 hours ago

Plagueis 7
3

Darth Plagueis The Wise66 (United States) published:

THE TRAGEDY OF DARTH PLAGUEIS THE WISE

"Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you.
It's a Sith Legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the Midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The Dark Side of the Force...
Seeking Peer Reviews

about 6 hours ago

Plagueis 7

Darth Plagueis The Wise66 (United States) liked THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #11 by Darth Plagueis The Wise66 (United States)

about 15 hours ago

Plagueis 7
3

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #11

“But true power needn’t bear claws or fangs, or announce itself with snarls and throaty barks, Sidious. It can subdue with manacles of shimmersilk, purposeful charisma, and political astuteness.”
-Darth Plagueis
Seeking Peer Reviews

about 15 hours ago

Plagueis 7

Darth Plagueis The Wise66 (United States) liked THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #10 by Darth Plagueis The Wise66 (United States)

about 15 hours ago

Plagueis 7
2

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #10

“The future of the Sith no longer hinges on physical prowess but on political cunning. The new Sith will rule less by brute force than by means of instilling fear.”
-Darth Plagueis

about 15 hours ago

Plagueis 7

Darth Plagueis The Wise66 (United States) liked THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #9 by Darth Plagueis The Wise66 (United States)

about 15 hours ago

Plagueis 7
2

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #9

"We're not living in an age of giants, Sidious. But to succeed we must become as beasts."
-Darth Plagueis
Seeking Peer Reviews

about 15 hours ago

Plagueis 7

Darth Plagueis The Wise66 (United States) liked THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #8 by Darth Plagueis The Wise66 (United States)

about 15 hours ago

Plagueis 7
2

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #8

“Glaciers and volcanoes both have the potential to transform landscapes, but one does so by burying what lies beneath, where the other spews forth new terrain.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS
Seeking Peer Reviews

about 15 hours ago

THE TRAGEDY OF DARTH PLAGUEIS THE WISE

It's a Sith Legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the Midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful...
The only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself."

-Palpatine, Revenge of the Sith

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #11

-Darth Plagueis

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #10

-Darth Plagueis

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #9

-Darth Plagueis

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #8

-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #7

“It is my will to join my destiny forever with the Order of the Sith Lords.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #6

“Success doesn’t come from summoning help from the Force, but from taking control of it and generating the power from within yourself.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #5

“A common misconception held that midi-chlorians were Force-carrying particles, when in fact they functioned more as translators, interlocutors of the will of the Force.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #4

“The power of the dark side is an illness no true Sith would wish to be cured of.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #3

“Uncertainty is the first step toward self-determination...
Courage comes next.” 
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #2

"SITH ARE MORE POWERFUL
BECAUSE WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO FEEL."
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS #1

"TELL ME WHAT YOU REGARD AS YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH, 
SO I WILL KNOW HOW BEST TO UNDERMINE YOU;
TELL ME OF YOUR GREATEST FEAR,
SO I WILL KNOW WHICH I MUST FORCE YOU TO FACE;
TELL ME WHAT YOU CHERISH MOST,
SO I WILL KNOW WHAT TO TAKE FROM YOU;
AND TELL ME WHAT YOU CRAVE,
SO THAT I MIGHT DENY YOU..."
-DARTH PLAGUEIS

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE!!!!!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

Hey, everyone, I am starting a new series called THE BEST QUOTES OF DARTH PLAGUEIS. Hope y'all enjoy!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL MY FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!

HEY, EVERYONE, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF Y'ALL WOULD READ, LIKE, AND COMMENT ON MY MOST RECENT STORIES THAT HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED. ALSO, WHEN STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PART 6 COMES OUT TODAY, I WOULD LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO READ, LIKE, AND COMMENT ON IT. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, AND REMEMBER, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!

What Would Darkseid and Thanos Think of Each Other

Darkseid: "Oh wow, it’s a giant craggy godlike alien with kids who want to kill him. Oh looky here, he’s also obsessed with the opposite of life. Oh wow, he’s even used a gold glove to kill people before!"
Thanos: "Not cool man, my gauntlet is way better than your sissy killing glove."
Darkseid: "You suck dude. How many times have you become a god and let yourself lose moments after?"
Thanos: "Shut up, I could kick the crap out of you! And at least I didn’t get music’d out of existence!"
Darkseid: "Nuh uh, if you come at me I’ll teleport you to the old west."
Thanos: "THANOS PUNCH!"
*Thanos clocks Darkseid*
Darkseid: "Ah, damn it! You still suck!"
Thanos: "Man, you’re right. I hate myself."
Darkseid: "Hey man, are you still into death?"
Thanos: "Uh yeah, i guess."
Darkseid: "SURPRISECANYOUOUTRACETHEOMEGASANCTIONTHEDEATHTHATISLIFE?"
*he does not outrace the omega sanction, the death that is life*
Thanos: "Noooooooooooo!"

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

Darkseid stood somewhere outside the far reaches of Saturn, in front of Titan’s royal palace. In his quest for the Anti-life equation, Darkseid had discovered the Infinity Gauntlet. The Ultimate Weapon that would put the world at his mercy. With that gauntlet, Darkseid would become the unrivaled champion of the universe. He would no longer need the Anti-Life Equation.
He wanted that power.
But the Gauntlet was in the hands of the Titan Thanos. The Titan’s most coveted possession, if Darkseid were to take this particular prize, he would have to wrestle for it.
Darkseid: "Thanos of Titan! I am here to claim the Gauntlet of Infinity! Give it to me peacefully, and I will spare you and your planet my wrath."
    Sitting on his transportation chair amidst the grandeur of Titan’s royal halls, Thanos chuckled within himself . This ant of a god wanted to fight the terrible Titan that was Thanos?
    The Eternal Titan placed his hand...

Halloween

Halloween is here,
But don’t you have any fear,
Tonight is going to be fun,
You will have lots of candy when you are done,
You feel like you are safe and sound,
But little do you know, you are truly Hell bound,
As the witching hour comes close,
You begin to feel morose,
As the clock strikes twelve,
The ground begins to swell,
Ghouls, goblins, and ghosts gather,
You find your teeth beginning to chatter,
Like a pack of wolves right out of Hell,
These creatures upon you they fell,
You begin to run with all your might,
As you try to escape this terrible fright,
You call out into the darkness yelling, “Why,”
You say, “I’m too young to die,”
Soon the zombies begin to moan,
In search of human brains they groan,
As the full moon comes through the clouds,
You hear a werewolf as he howls,
Your heart races as you begin to scream,
And then...

Could Sidious Kill Plagueis In A Face-to-Face Fight?

James Luceno, the author of the Darth Plagueis novel, stated in a Q&A session on Facebook that Plagueis would have “found a way to undermine his apprentice” should the two were to ever fight. So yeah, Darth Sidious as of The Phantom Menace was not as powerful as Plagueis, yet.
    Worthy of note, Sidious’ powers increased by several orders of magnitude after the latter had murdered Plagueis in his sleep; “….a tremor took hold of the planet. Sprung from death, it unleashed itself in a powerful wave, at once burrowing deep into the world’s core and radiating through its saccharine atmosphere to shake the stars themselves. At the quake’s epicenter stood Sidious, one elegant hand vised on the burnished sill of an expansive translucency, a vessel filled suddenly to bursting, the Force so strong within him that he feared he might disappear into it, never to return. But the moment didn’t constitute an ending so much as a true...

Darth Nihilus vs. The Sith Dark Council

"The Republic will find us, and drive us into extinction. Obey my rule, and I will promise you security. We will find our long lost ancestral home world of Dromund Kaas, gather our strength, and become more powerful than ever before. Then one inevitable day we will strike from the outer rim, and rule the galaxy."
Enter Nihilus' voice that echos around the chamber.
    The air becomes cold. The Sith Lords look about in fear. Their hearts racing; the oxygen becoming less and less by the second, as if a being of immense power approaches from the shadows. It appears from the abyss surrounding the chamber. Its mask becomes visible from the darkness as it strides into the room with long, purposeful strides. It stops in front of the round table. Silence falls upon the room as all Sith Lords stare in trembling horror, and wonder. Its presence weighs down heavily on the Sith Lords. Its power emanates in physical...

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #11

"TELL ME... DO YOU BLEED?"
-BATMAN, BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

Darth Nihilus vs. The Sith Dark Council

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/23/18

"YOUR BODY CAN STAND ALMOST ANYTHING. 
IT'S YOUR MIND YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE."

THE BEST QUOTES OF RA'S AL GHUL #4

"CRIMINALS THRIVE ON THE INDULGENCE OF SOCIETY'S UNDERSTANDING."
-RA'S AL GHUL, BATMAN BEGINS

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/22/18

"A CHAMPION IS SOMEONE WHO GETS UP WHEN THE CAN'T."

THE BEST QUOTES OF RA'S AL GHUL #3

"TO CONQUER FEAR YOU MUST BECOME FEAR."
-RA'S AL GHUL, BATMAN BEGINS

THE BEST QUOTES OF RA'S AL GHUL #2

"WHAT YOU REALLY FEAR IS INSIDE YOURSELF.
YOU FEAR YOUR OWN POWER.
YOU FEAR YOUR ANGER...
THE DRIVE TO DO GREAT OR TERRIBLE THINGS."
-RA'S AL GHUL, BATMAN BEGINS

THE BEST QUOTES OF RA'S AL GHUL #1

"...IF YOU DEVOTE YOURSELF TO AN IDEAL,
AND IF THEY CAN'T STOP YOU,
THEN YOU BECOME SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY...
... A LEGEND, MR. WAYNE."
-RA'S AL GHUL, BATMAN BEGINS 

Hey, everyone I am starting a new series called THE BEST QUOTES OF RA'S AL GHUL. ENJOY!!!!!

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #5

"YOU THINK DARKNESS IS YOUR ALLY? 
YOU MERELY ADOPTED THE DARK.
I WAS BORN IN IT, MOLDED BY IT.
I DIDN'T SEE THE LIGHT UNTIL I WAS A MAN.
BY THEN IT WAS NOTHING TO ME BUT BLINDING.
THE SHADOWS BETRAY YOU...
BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO ME!!"
-BANE, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #5

"YOU THINK DARKNESS IS YOUR ALLY. 
YOU MERELY ADOPTED THE DARK.
I WAS BORN IN IT. MOLDED BY IT.
I DIDN'T SEE THE LIGHT UNTIL I WAS A MAN."

HEY, EVERYONE, I WANTED TO THANK ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE. WHAT I AM ABOUT TO ASK ALL OF YOU TO DO IS NOT VERY HARD. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO READ MY STORIES TITLED, STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PARTS 1-5, AND LIKE THEM AND GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS. THESE 5 STORIES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT TO ME OUT OF ALL OF THEM, BECAUSE I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA FOR THEM WHEN MY BEST FRIEND, GLYTCH MONTOYA WAS AT MY HOUSE ONE TIME. SO PLEASE READ THEM!!!! JUST SO YOU KNOW, VENERIUS IS BASED OFF OF ME, AND ENDER IS BASED OFF OF GLYTCH. READ THEM IN ORDER, PLEASE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY, THANK YOU, AND "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!!"  

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/21/18 #2

"MY LIFE
MY RULES
MY GOALS
MY CHOICES
IN ALL THIS, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR YOUR OPINION."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/21/18 #1

"DON'T BE AFRAID TO FAIL.
BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY."

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #10

"HOPE IS LOST
FAITH IS BROKEN
A FIRE WILL RISE"
-THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

He wanted that power.
    The Eternal Titan placed his hand...

HEY, EVERYONE, I WANTED TO THANK ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE. WHAT I AM ABOUT TO ASK ALL OF YOU TO DO IS NOT VERY HARD. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO READ MY STORIES TITLED, STAR WARS: RETURN OF A PLAGUE PARTS 1-5, AND LIKE THEM AND GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS. THESE 5 STORIES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT TO ME OUT OF ALL OF THEM, BECAUSE I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA FOR THEM WHEN MY BEST FRIEND, GLYTCH MONTOYA WAS AT MY HOUSE ONE TIME. SO PLEASE READ THEM!!!! JUST SO YOU KNOW, VENERIUS IS BASED OFF OF ME, AND ENDER IS BASED OFF OF GLYTCH. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY, THANK YOU, AND "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!!" 

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 5

"ENDER?!!" 
Venerius exclaims in disbelief, shock, and joy. 
"YOU ABANDONED ME!!!!!" 
Ender shouts in rage. 
"I don't have any idea what you are talking about?!
Venerius replies. Then he notices that something is gravely wrong with Ender. Ender's eyes burned with hatred and rage. His pupils were a fiery, yellow color, instead of their usual green. 
"Ender??"
Venerius says. 
"Are you alright, my apprentice?"
 He asks, with concern. 
"I AM FINE!!! AND I AM NO LONGER YOUR APPRENTICE, VENERIUS!!!!! I HAVE A NEW MASTER!!!!!!" 
Ender exclaims, with anger. Then, Venerius is hit by the shocking realization that this man is no longer the apprentice he once knew. Ender was corrupted by the Dark Side and Venerius knew at once who this new master of Ender's is, it was Darth Plagueis!! 
"I don't want to fight you, Ender."
Venerius says. 
"THEN YOU WILL DIE!!"
Ender replies. 
"So be it."
Venerius says. With that, the two former friends charge at one...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 4

One year has passed since the fateful battle on Korriban. Ender's death is mourned by the Jedi Order. Grandmaster Skywalker, in honor of his bravery promotes the fallen apprentice to the rank of Jedi Knight. But none are more affected by his death than Venerius. Venerius spends most of his time in solitude, meditating, rarely to be seen by anyone, save the Jedi High Council. When he is seen by others, the toll of Ender's death, is clearly visible on his face. Venerius was known as one of the most interactive and least troubled of the Jedi. But now, it was apparent that many a nights were sleepless, and he had lost his brash and energetic nature for which he was known for. He only spoke of the Battle of Korriban, as he calls it, to his closest friends and to the Jedi High Council. Luke is deeply worried about his friend, often trying to comfort him, but...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 3

Venerius' eyes dart across the room, attempting to locate the being who has murdered Ender. "SHOW YOURSELF!!!" he yells. "IF YOU INSIST!!!" Then, from a cluster of shadows located in one of the corners of the room, comes a storm of force lightning. Venerius barely having time time to react, is caught in the storm. He screams in agony, as his flesh begins to boil from the intensity. In a desperate attempt to escape, Venerius lets out a force wave through the room, and the barrage of lightning ceases. Venerius falls to the floor, severely weakened and in excruciating pain. "Who are you?" he asks the mysterious figure. The figure proceeds to emerge from the shadows, and then replies, "I AM THE SITH!!!!! I AM DARTH PLAGUEIS!!! AND NOW JEDI, YOU WILL MEET YOUR DOOM!!!!!" Venerius has a look of shock and fear on his face, as the realization hits him. This is worse than he had...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 2

Ender rushes to the opening where his master is located, and enters a large room with some kind of monolith or statue in the center of it. Ender ignites his emerald hued blade, and runs to his master's aid. Venerius, had an air of power and determination about him, his sapphire blade held in a defensive position. Ender gasps in disbelief, at the sight he beholds. A force spirit roughly ten ft in height is sending barrage after barrage of sith lightning at his master. Venerius calmly deflects these torrents with his saber and redirects them back at the spirit, and yells, "YOU ARE A THING OF THE PAST, NO LONGER LIVING!!!! BEGONE EXAR CUN!! BEGONE, BACK TO YOUR TOMB!!!!" With that, the sith spirit shrieks in agony as he is forced back into the stone monolith by his own lightning, disappearing without a trace. "Master, are you alright?" asks Ender. "I am fine, my apprentice," says Venerius with...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 1

Long Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

A decade has passed since the Emperor's defeat and the destruction of the second Death Star at The Battle of Endor. Grandmaster Luke Skywalker's new Jedi Order is at its peak. But dark forces are beginning to emerge; those which have not been seen by anyone since before the Clone Wars. Luke, sensing this great disturbance, dispatches his closest and most faithful friend, the Jedi High Council member, Jedi Master Venerius Kre`l Drömménd. Venerius decides to bring his young apprentice, Ender Ven Draa`s, in order to prove he is ready to complete the Jedi Trials. 
    Venerius and Ender's Jedi fighters slowly descend to the surface of the ancient planet, Korriban. The two Jedi proceed to land, and exit their ships. "Master, this place resonates strongly with the Dark Side. What are looking for here? And why?" asks Ender, curiously. "My young apprentice, I have told you at least a hundred...

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

He wanted that power.
    The Eternal Titan placed his hand...

IF THE HULK, SUPERMAN, AND THOR HAD A PUSHUP CONTEST, WHO WOULD WIN?

Announcer: AND THE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS BEGINS! IN THE GREEN CORNER WE HAVE THE SPRUCE BRUCE! THE DESTRUCTION ERUPTION! THE MEAN MACHINE HIMSELF… THE INCREDIBLLLLLLLE HUUUUUUUUUULK!
Audience: *cheers*
Announcer: IN THE CHARGED CORNER WE HAVE ODIN 2, ELECTRIC BOOGALOO! THE NORSE WITHOUT REMORSE! GOD OF THUNDER, SURELY YOUR BLUNDER… THOOOOOOOOOOOR!
Audience: *cheers*
Announcer: AND LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, SPORTING THE RED AND BLUE, MR. GOODY-TWO-SHOE! HE’S FAST AND FURIOUS! VILLAINS IN SIGHT WILL BURN TONIGHT (He’s got heat vision, folks)! A POOR REPORTER IN BIG METROPOLIS, HE’LL PICK UP YOUR CAR, BUT NOT YOUR TAB! GIVE IT UP FOR NOT AMAZING MAN… NOT WONDER MAN… NOT AWESOME MAN… BUT SUUUUUUPEEEEEERMAAAAAAAN!
Audience: *cheers*
Announcer: AND THEY’RE OFF! Or… On… on the ground, I should say. Gee, this… really isn’t as exciting as I thought it would be. Regardless, THEY’RE PUSHING, AND BY GOLLY, THEY’RE PUSHING UP! It would appear they’re all very focused.
**six minutes later**
Announcer: And the pushups...

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

He wanted that power.
    The Eternal Titan placed his hand...

Billy Batson and Wolverine Have A Conversation

Billy: "SHAZAM!!!!!"
(Billy is transformed into Earth's Mightiest Mortal! Shazam!!!!!)
The X-Men, Wolverine, sees the lightning bolt come from the sky, and goes to investigate.   

Wolverine: "Hey, Bub, who are you? I've never seen you around these parts, so start talking, before I start slicing."
Shazam: "You don't know who I am? I'm Earth's Mightiest Mortal. I'm Captain Marvel."
Wolverine: "Earth's Mightiest Mortal, huh, well you aren't the Sentry, sorry, bub. You don't look like Captain Marvel to me. Where's yer mask, and ya sure as hell don't have blonde hair."
Shazam: "Listen, Mister, um... What's your name?"
Wolverine: "The name's Logan, but most people call me the Wolverine, and I'm the best at what I do and what I do best ain't pretty."
Shazam: "Well, Mister Wolverine, what exactly is it that you do?"
Wolverine: "Trust me, ya do't wanna know, bub."
Shazam: "Well, Mister Wolverine, if you insist."
Wolverine: "Jeeze, ya don't have ta keep calling me...

Billy: "SHAZAM!!!!!"

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/19/18

"I CAN.
I WILL. 
END OF STORY."

THE BEST QUOTES OF IRON MAN #1

"THE TRUTH IS, I AM IRON MAN."
-IRON MAN

THE BEST QUOTES OF SPIDERMAN #1

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY"
-SPIDERMAN

Hey everyone, starting today, at 12:00 P.M. Central time, I will be starting 2 new series, THE BEST QUOTES OF SPIDERMAN, AND THE BEST QUOTES OF IRON MAN. Hope y'all enjoy. REMINDER!!!!!!!: Today at 12:00 P.M. Central time will be the single entry of DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE.

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

He wanted that power.
    The Eternal Titan placed his hand...

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #9

"SOMETIMES THE TRUTH ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH.
SOMETIMES PEOPLE DESERVE MORE.
SOMETIMES PEOPLE DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR FAITH REWARDED."
-BATMAN, THE DARK KNIGHT

Thanos: "THANOS PUNCH!"
*Thanos clocks Darkseid*
Thanos: "Uh yeah, i guess."
Thanos: "Noooooooooooo!"

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/18/18 #1

"I AM MY OWN PROBLEM
BUT ALSO MY SOLUTION
BE MORE DO MORE."

Informational Notice!!

Hey everyone, starting today, the series, DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE, will become one entry per day. Starting tomorrow, the entries will be published daily at 12:00 P.M. Central time. Thank you!!

Hey everyone, I have a field trip today, and won't get back until 3:00 P.M. Nothing will be posted until after then. Thank You!

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #4

"WHO ARE YOU?"
-BATMAN
"I'M GOTHAM'S RECKONING."
-BANE, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

THE BEST QUOTES OF THE JOKER #3

"GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE ARE TONIGHT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!!"
-Joker, THE DARK KNIGHT

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #3

"I AM BANE."
-BANE

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #2

"I WILL BREAK YOU!!!!"
-BANE

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #1

"ONCE GOTHAM IS ASHES. THEN YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE."
-BANE

THE BEST QUOTES OF THE JOKER #2

"LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"
-JOKER

THE BEST QUOTES OF THE JOKER #1

"WHY SO SERIOUS?"
-JOKER

HEY EVERYONE, I AM STARTING TWO NEW SERIES, CALLED THE BEST QUOTES OF THE JOKER, AND THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE. HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY!!!!!

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #8

"I WEAR A MASK. AND THAT MASK, IT'S NOT TO HIDE WHO I AM, BUT TO CREATE WHAT I AM."
-BATMAN

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #7

"I'M WHATEVER GOTHAM NEEDS ME TO BE."
-THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #6

"I SWEAR TO GOD!" 
-VALCONI

"NO, SWEAR TO ME!!!!"
-BATMAN

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #5

"I AM VENGEANCE...

I AM THE NIGHT...

I AM BATMAN!!!!!"

-BATMAN

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #1

..."IT'S NOT WHO I AM UNDERNEATH
BUT WHAT I DO THAT DEFINES ME."

- Batman

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #4

..."YOUR COMPASSION IS A WEAKNESS YOUR ENEMIES WILL NOT SHARE."
"THAT'S WHY IT'S SO IMPORTANT. IT SEPARATES US FROM THEM."...

-BATMAN BEGINS

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #3

..."I'M BATMAN."
-Batman

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #2

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..."WHY DO WE FALL, BRUCE?
SO WE CAN LEARN TO PICK OURSELVES BACK UP AGAIN."

-Batman Begins

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #1

..."IT'S NOT WHO I AM UNDERNEATH
BUT WHAT I DO THAT DEFINES ME."

- Batman

IN 5 MINUTES, I WILL BE STARTING A NEW SERIES CALLED THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN! PLEASE READ THESE, IT IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

MOST AWESOME QUOTE EVER!!!!!

"I'M NOT SAYING I'M BATMAN
I'M JUST SAYING NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN 
ME AND BATMAN IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/17/18 #4

"The Meaning Of Life Is Not Simply To Exist, To Survive, 
But To Move Ahead, To Go Up, TO CONQUER." 
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/17/18 #3

"THIS IS YOUR LIFE
Write It,
OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/17/18 #2

"A Man WHO Conquers HIMSELF Is Greater Than ONE Who Conquers A THOUSAND Men In Battle."
-Buddha

10 Ways To Love

LISTEN
Without interrupting.
SPEAK
Without accusing.
GIVE
Without sparing.
PRAY
Without ceasing.
ANSWER
Without arguing.
SHARE
Without pretending.
ENJOY
Without complaint.
TRUST
Without wavering.
FORGIVE
Without punishing.
PROMISE
Without forgetting.

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/17/18 #1

NEVER BE SCARED TO STAND
For What You Believe In.

10 Ways To Love

LISTEN
Without interrupting.
SPEAK
Without accusing.
GIVE
Without sparing.
PRAY
Without ceasing.
ANSWER
Without arguing.
SHARE
Without pretending.
ENJOY
Without complaint.
TRUST
Without wavering.
FORGIVE
Without punishing.
PROMISE
Without forgetting.

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/16/18 #4

"Being Challenged In Life Is Inevitable Being Defeated Is Optional."

NOTICE!!!!!!!! #3

I have posted 3 Entries for today's DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE. If anyone is interested in these, please read them, like them, and write a comment. The last two are optional, but are greatly appreciated. Also, PART 3 OF THE JOKER AND THANOS HAVE A CONVERSATION has been published. if you are interested, please read it.

The Joker and Thanos Have a Conversation Part 3

Thanos: "HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Well, clown, lets have a little Fun, shall we??"
Joker: "Now this, this is my kind of guy!! Hey, Thanny, what say you to going to my universe and killing everyone there?
Wouldn't that be a laugh?"
Thanos: "hehe, yes, hehe, that would hehehe be fun. HEHAHAHA!!"
Joker: "Now, it is time for the Killing Joke!!! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" 
Thanos: "HEHEHEHEHE."
(Thanos and Joker enter the DC Universe).
Joker: Well, look who it is, ITS BATSY!!! Come to try to take me in, Bats?"
Thanos: "hehehe!"
Batman: "JOKER, this ends now!! You and your friend are going to Arkham Asylum."
Joker: "Oh, I don't think so Batsy!!!! This is the moment we both always dreamed about!!!! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! OH THANNY, do you mind getting rid of Batman for me?"
Thanos: "Time to hehehe, die, hehehaha, Batman. HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!" 
Batman: "Stay back, I'm warning you. I don't know what games you are playing Joker, but you won't succeed."
Joker: "Oh, Batsy, you keep...

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/16/18 #3

"Be Yourself Because An Original Is Worth More Than A Copy."

I AM

I AM STRONG
because I haven't given up.
I AM FOCUSED
because I can still see my goal.
I AM DISCIPLINED
because that is what success requires.
I AM DETERMINED
because that is what I require.
I AM MOTIVATED
because I believe in the process.
I AM A SUCCESS
because everyday, I am improving.
I AM ME. 

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/16/18 #2

"Your Obstacles are Someone Else's Motivation."

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/16/18

"The Best Project You'll Ever Work On Is YOU."

NOTICE!!!!!!!! #2

Hey Everyone, the 1st entry to Daily Motivational Quote has been published!!!!!! Go check it out!! Also, from now on, I will be taking into account the different time zones when notifying when the next entry will be published.

DAILY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 4/16/18

REMINDER!!!!!!!

Just reminding everyone, that at 10:30 A.M. I am starting a new series called Daily Motivational Quote!!!!

Monostitch

Fear

Fear will either create you or destroy you, FACE YOUR FEARS.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

Starting today, at around 10:30 A.M. I am going to start a series called Daily Motivational Quote. If you guys are interested, please follow it. It is going to be GREAT!!!!!!!!

25 Words

Limits

You don't know your limits until you push yourself past them.

Wouldn't that be a laugh?"
Thanos: "HEHEHEHEHE."
Thanos: "hehehe!"
Joker: "Oh, Batsy, you keep...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 5

"ENDER?!!" 
Venerius exclaimed in disbelief, shock, and joy. 
"YOU ABANDONED ME!!!!!" 
Ender shouted in rage. 
Venerius replied. Then he noticed that something was gravely wrong with Ender. Ender's eyes were a fiery, yellow, burning with hatred and anger. 
"Ender??"
Venerius said. 
"Are you alright, my apprentice?"
 He asked, with concern. 
Ender exclaimed, with anger. Then it hit Venerius, and the shocking realization hit him. This man, was no longer his apprentice. He was corrupted by the Dark Side. Venerius knew at once who this new master of Ender's was, it was Darth Plagueis!! 
"I don't want to fight you, Ender."
Venerius says. 
"THEN YOU WILL DIE!!"
Ender replies. 
"So be it."
Venerius says. With that, the two former friends charge at one another, blades at the ready. Their sabers clash as they fight...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 4

One year has passed since the fateful battle on Korriban. Ender's death was mourned by the Jedi Order. Grandmaster Skywalker, in honor of his bravery promoted the fallen apprentice to the rank of Jedi Knight. But none were more affected by his death than Venerius. Venerius spent most of his time in solitude, meditating, rarely to be seen by anyone, save the Jedi High Council. When he was seen by others, the toll of Ender's death, was apparent on his face. Venerius was known as one of the most interactive and least troubled of the Jedi. But now, it was apparent that many a nights were sleepless, and he had lost his brash and energetic nature for which he was known for. He had only spoken of the Battle of Korriban, as he called it, to his closest friends and to the Jedi High Council. Luke was deeply worried about his friend, often trying to comfort him, but...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 4

One year has passed since the fateful battle on Korriban. Ender's death was mourned by the Jedi Order. Grandmaster Skywalker, in honor of his bravery promoted the fallen apprentice to the rank of Jedi Knight. But none were more affected by his death than Venerius. Venerius spent most of his time in solitude, meditating, rarely to be seen by anyone, save the Jedi High Council. When he was seen by others, the toll of Ender's death, were apparent on his face. Venerius was known as one of the most interactive and least troubled of the Jedi. But now, it was apparent that many a nights were sleepless, and he had lost his brash and energetic nature for which he was known for. He had only spoken of the Battle of Korriban, as he called it, to his closest friends and to the Jedi High Council. Luke was deeply worried about his friend, often trying to comfort him, but...

Darth Plagueis vs. Darth Vader Part 2

Vader continues to feel the pain over his whole body, as he watches Plagueis fly away in his tie-fighter. A sense of deep rage and hatred begins to form inside him. Reaching out with the force, blocking out all weakness, Vader stands, and ignites his lightsaber. Leaping into the air at a speed not thought to be humanly possible, Vader lands on the outside of the tie-fighter. A look of shock spreads across Plagueis' face and then a smile forms on his lips. "He is worthy enough to be my apprentice," Plagueis thought. "Then let this bee his first lesson," he says with a grin. Plagueis opens the cockpit, lightsaber ignited and attacks Vader, while keeping the ship in place with the force. The two crimson blades clash, as the two combatants duel each other, swapping lightsaber combat styles, trying to gain the advantage over the other. After about twenty minutes of dueling, Plagueis notices a flaw in...

Darth Plagueis Vs. Darth Vader Part 1

An Imperial tie-fighter slowly descends to the surface of an uncharted planet in the Outer Rim. The craft lands, and a hatch opens, and reveals the shape of a figure clad in black and grey armor, the dark lord of the Sith, Darth Vader. Vader descends onto the planet surface, and surveys the surrounding area looking for any potential threats. Satisfied, Vader begins towards the site of his destination. The sith lord had been meditating earlier, when he had felt an extremely dark and powerful presence in the force. A presence more powerful than anything he had felt before, and had immediately notified his master, Sidious. The Emperor had felt the presence too, and unbeknownst to Vader, he had felt this very same presence from a certain individual he believed to be dead. Sidious immediately dispatched Vader to the location of where this dark entity resided. Vader entered a vast and dark forest, and reached out with the force, to...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 3

Venerius' eyes dart across the room, attempting to locate the being who had murdered Ender. "SHOW YOURSELF!!!" he yells. "IF YOU INSIST!!!" Then, from a cluster of shadows located in one of the corners of the room, comes a storm of force lightning. Venerius barely having time time to react, is caught in the storm. He screams in agony, as his flesh begins to boil from the intensity. In a desperate attempt to escape, Venerius lets out a force wave through the room, and the barrage of lightning ceases. Venerius falls to the floor, severely weakened and in excruciating pain. "Who are you?" he asks the mysterious figure. The figure proceeds to emerge from the shadows, and then replies, "I AM THE SITH!!!!! I AM DARTH PLAGUEIS!!! AND NOW JEDI, YOU WILL MEET YOUR DOOM!!!!!" Venerius has a look of shock and fear on his face, as the realization hits him. This is worse than he had...

NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!

From now on, THERE WILL NOT be ANY CURSING in MY STORIES. I don't even curse very much at all, (ask Glytch), so doing Deadpool was out of character for me. If I made anyone uncomfortable, I am sorry. Foxmillionaire, I don't know if you were following me, but I would appreciate it very much if you did. AND REMEMBER, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS! :)

Damien And Deadpool Have A Conversation

Deadpool: (talks inaudibly to self)
Damien: "HEY, WHO ARE YOU? I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE. GIVE ME ANSWERS, NOW!!!" 
Deadpool: "WHAT THE F@#%!!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, Bi#$%?" 
Damien: "Who am I? Are you kidding me? I'm Robin. I am the Son of Batman."
Deadpool: (Turns to reader) 'S@#%! Hey, get a load of this guy, everyone. HE-He thinks he is a Mo@#$% F@#$%$@ BIRD!! What the Hell!!"
Damien: "Who are you talking to, Mister? WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!"
Deadpool: "Who, me? I'm talking to the reader, you di@#!!"
Damien: "WHO???"
Deadpool: "You know, the reader. The people we entertain through them reading the fictional stories we are in? By the way, little birdie, you did know that we are fictional characters, right?"
Damien: "WHAT!?!!" 
Deadpool: "OH, F@#%!!! SH@#, HE DIDN'T KNOW, GUYS!!! I JUST FU@#%D UP!!!!!

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 2

Ender rushed to where his master was, and entered a large room with some kind of monolith or statue in the center of it. Ender ignites his emerald hued blade, and runs to where his master was standing. Venerius, had an air of power and determination about him, his sapphire blade held in a defensive position. Ender gasps in disbelief, at the sight he beholds. A force spirit roughly ten ft in height was sending barrage after barrage of sith lightning at his master. Venerius calmly deflects these torrents with his saber and redirects them back at the spirit, and yells, "YOU ARE A THING OF THE PAST, NO LONGER LIVING!!!! BEGONE EXAR CUN!! BEGONE, BACK TO YOUR TOMB!!!!" With that, the sith spirit shrieks in agony as he is forced back into the stone monolith by his own lightning, disappearing without a trace. "Master, are you alright?" asks Ender. "I am fine, my apprentice," says Venerius with a...

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 1

Long Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

A decade has passed since the Emperor's defeat and the destruction of the second Death Star at The Battle of Endor. Grandmaster Luke Skywalker's new Jedi Order is at its peak. But dark forces are beginning to emerge; those which have not been seen by anyone since before the Clone Wars. Luke, sensing this great disturbance, has dispatched his closest and most faithful friend, the Jedi High Council member, Jedi Master Venerius Kre`l Drömménd. Venerius decides to bring his young apprentice, Ender Ven Draa`s, in order to prove he is ready to complete the Jedi Trials. 
    Venerius and Ender's Jedi fighters slowly descend to the surface of the ancient planet, Korriban. The two Jedi proceed to land, and exit there ships. "Master, this place resonates strongly with the Dark Side. What are looking for here? And why?" asks Ender, curiously. "My young apprentice, I have told you at least a...

Darth Plagueis Vs. Darth Vader Part 1

Halloween

Halloween is here,
But don’t you have any fear,
Tonight is going to be fun,
You feel like you are safe and sound,
As the witching hour comes close,
You begin to feel morose,
As the clock strikes twelve,
The ground begins to swell,
Ghouls, goblins, and ghosts gather,
These creatures upon you they fell,
You begin to run with all your might,
You say, “I’m too young to die,”
Soon the zombies begin to moan,
In search of human brains they groan,
You hear a werewolf as he howls,
And then...

Halloween

Halloween is here,
But don’t you have any fear,
Tonight is going to be fun,
You feel like you are safe and sound,
As the witching hour comes close,
You begin to feel morose,
As the clock strikes twelve,
The ground begins to swell,
Ghouls, goblins, and ghosts gather,
These creatures upon you they fell,
You begin to run with all your might,
You say, “I’m too young to die,”
Soon the zombies begin to moan,
In search of human brains they groan,
You hear a werewolf as he howls,
And then...

Darth Plagueis Vs. Darth Vader Part 1

The Joker and Thanos Have a Conversation Part 2

Thanos:"No, this cannot be!!! I am Thanos, I am nobody's pawn, I AM SUPREME!!!!!"

Joker:"Not true, Thanny, you are someone's pawn, you always have been. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Thanos:"NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THIS CANNOT BE, WILL NOT BE, I AM THANOS!!! I WILL NOT BE CORRUPTED BY YOUR MADNESS, CLOWN!!!!"

Joker:"Its to late for that now, Thanny!! Stop fighting the truth, accept it!! Accept it, or be destroyed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"

Thanos:"BEGONE VILE VISIONS!!!! THANOS DENIES YOU!!!!!!!! BEGONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Joker:"Well, well, well, still having trouble accepting what you truly are, I see. Come on Titan, Why So Serious?" 

Thanos:"NO, I WILL NOT YIELD!!! I AM THANOS!!!!!!! BEGONE!!!!" 

Joker:"Oh Thanny, LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" 

Thanos:"BEGONE, I AM THANOS!!! I AM THANOS!!! I am Tha-hahahahahehehehe-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" 

Joker:"Well, that went better than expected!!!

TO BE CONTINUED......

The Joker and Thanos Have a Conversation

Joker: “I’ve heard people call you “Mad Titan”. I didn’t see you along Raven and Starfire, so you must be another kind of Titan. But it’s the ‘MAD’ part I’m interested in: How mad are you?”
Thanos: “Much less than you, as it seems.”
Joker: “Come on! You’re in love with DEATH. Okay, she’s a pretty goth girl wearing a nice ankh necklace, but still…”
Thanos: “Ankh necklace? We’re talking about different ladies, clown! The lady Death I know doesn’t have anything to do with the Egyptian cross. By the way, if you don’t want to see any version of her, you’d better tell me something interesting.”
Joker: “I’ve heard you like challenges. So, I can tell you about one: Darkseid. Of course, I’m no match for you (I ain’t that crazy), but he certainly is. His eye beams are as powerful as any gauntlet.”
Thanos: “Eye beams? Bah! Just a Cyclops wannabe.”
Joker: “No, Thanny guy, he’s far better...

Does Galactus Become More Powerful With Age?

I am not 100% sure, but now as Life Bringer Galactus, he is definitely one of the top 5 most powerful Cosmic Entities in the entire universe. No longer does he need to consume planets to survive, after the Ultimates placed him inside an incubator, he sprung forth as the Life Bringer. Therefore, he doesn't need to consume planets to keep up his power level, he's now on a omnipotent stature, due to the fact that his energy level does not diminish. I definitely know that it takes more power to create life than to destroy life. LG even punched Master Order clean in the face, and attempted to crush him. And he defeated both Master Order and Lord Chaos at the same time, whom are two of the mightiest of all the Cosmic Entities besides Eternity and Infinity. So that feat is a testament to itself. So yes, I think he is getting more powerful with age, thanks to...

Who Would Win, Galactus or the Justice League?

Galactus, especially now. The one time he has actually been defeated was when the Avengers, Fantastic 4, Kree Empire, Shi’ar Empire, maybe some Skrulls (I can’t remember), the X-men and the Silver surfer. In addition to this he was STARVING. Another time when he was starving he destroyed at LEAST 340 planets and “showed no sign of stopping”. Now though, he can’t be starving as he is The Life Bringer and can only be weakened. He is an endless spring of life energy and is constantly at his peak, which is said to be equal to, Eternity, the living embodiment of the MULTIVERSE!!! This version of Galactus was introduced in 2015, but has already beat up chaos and order, CHAOS AND ORDER! That is like destroying anger! He has also eaten the herald of the first Fermentation, and given ego a body. In addition to this he has ripped the reality itself! Yeah, Justice League has NO CHANCE they lose 10/10...

Hulk Vs. Doomsday

Monsters. Titans. Behemoths. These two beasts may not be Gods, but through their power, they have challenged their Universes’ greatest Champions. And everyone and their Grandmother wants to know which of these two angry heavyweights would smash the other: Marvel’s or DC’s?
The Incredible Hulk, the Green Titan of Destruction:
And Doomsday, the Monster who killed Superman: 

Ok, I’m going to be analyzing each one and give my best case scenario if these two were to ever fight.
Note: I repeat Death battle's take on Hulk vs Doomsday is not correct, and I’ll be explaining why at the end of the fight.
    But for now, I’ll start with the Hulk: Robert Bruce Banner was born to Rebecca and Brian Banner. His father was a well- known physicist and researcher of atomic energy. Which seems like a pretty good upside, but it turns out Brian was an alcoholic, abusive and turned out to be an all-around A-hole. Alliteration!!! Hating his only...

Superman (under a blue sun) Vs. The Sentry

Two figures jetted towards one another from opposite corners of the globe.
From the east came Marvel’s Sentry, hurtling towards his opponent with such speed, he looked little more than a streak of yellow light dashing across the planet. On the other side was the Man of Steel, barring down at light speed like a blue-and-red striped rocket. The two brutes crashed together at the center of the deserted planet, triggering a burst of yellow fire. An explosion about the size of New York City rocked the planet to its very core.
    Nothing like this had even been seen before.
This was more than just a battle for the ages.
This was more than just a war of world-breakers.
This fight threatened to shake the very fabric of the universe.
Gods, no. Transcendents were doing battle.
A whirlwind of yellow energy swirled around the contestants, engulfing them as they traded blows.
    The Sentry’s fists emanated a golden aura...

Hulk Vs. Doomsday

What Would Happen If Darth Vader Ordered The Stormtroopers to Execute Order 65?

I'm going to do one of my stories. “What are your orders Lord Vader?” asks a stormtrooper commander. “Gather the remaining troops commander and execute order 65” Darth Vader replies. The commander, of course did what he was told. In minutes, Darth Vader was face to face with about sixty troopers. “You have your orders men, now let's go” the commanding Officer shouted. Vader now backed by his troops, heads to his master's quarters. Palpatine, feeling a disturbance in the force, stands up and faces the door. Vader, followed by his troops, enter Palpatine’s room. “Before we begin master I will allow you to live if you surrender.” “NEVER,” Sidious screams, lunging directly towards Vader with his lightsaber ignited. Vader, not expecting his master to move so swiftly, barely deflects his advance. Palpatine knows that if he does not take out the stormtroopers he will die. He quickly channels his lightning towards every person in the room, and in seconds...

Darth Plagueis The Wise66's 216 Likes

THANOS VS. DARKSEID by Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Published about 19 hours ago

Halloween by Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Published about 19 hours ago

Character Creator by Foxmillionaire!

Published about 1 month ago

Thank you all by GeoPlayer123YT

Published 5 days ago

Woah! Thirty followers! by Reanimated

Published 7 days ago

Sent To Nowhere - Part 3 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 8 days ago

Breathe by Amphitrite

Published 8 days ago

10 Ways To Love by Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Published 8 days ago

I Saw The Gods Today (Part 1) by Calliope

Published 10 days ago

Published 8 days ago

Chaos Pacificae (3) by Glytch Montoya

Published 7 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 7 months ago

Forgive and Forget? by Glytch Montoya

Published 7 months ago

The Mirror of Majora by Glytch Montoya

Published 7 months ago

What To Expect Next by Glytch Montoya

Published 7 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 7 months ago

Maddening Duality by Glytch Montoya

Published 7 months ago

/-glytched=/' (Prologue) by Glytch Montoya

Published 7 months ago

Glytch's Log by Glytch Montoya

Published 8 months ago

Nonexistent (4) by Glytch Montoya

Published 8 months ago

Political View by Glytch Montoya

Published 8 months ago

Nonexistent (3) by Glytch Montoya

Published 8 months ago

Nonexistent (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 9 months ago

Glytch's Log by Glytch Montoya

Published 9 months ago

Nonexistent by Glytch Montoya

Published 9 months ago

War by JediKnightGirl

Published 11 days ago

I AM by Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Published 9 days ago

You Are by Reanimated

Published 11 days ago

REMINDER!!!!!!! by Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Published 9 days ago

Monostitch Poem Thingy by SamG953

Published 9 days ago

Fear by Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Published 9 days ago

Summer Inspirations by Gabriel Goodwin

Published 10 days ago

Limits by Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Published 9 days ago

Sent To Nowhere - Chapter 1 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 16 days ago

Sent To Nowhere - Part 2 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 13 days ago

self-portrait as a dance step by sjchen

Published 12 days ago

self-portrait as a dance step by sjchen

Published 12 days ago

"Are You Okay?" by Sophia DuBose

Published 12 days ago

The Colors of April by JediKnightGirl

Published 12 days ago

Evidence of Life by RoseAzriel

Published 12 days ago

Secrets by JamieCarter

Published 12 days ago

In Their Own Way by AM Key

Published 13 days ago

Deal by Starchild

Published 15 days ago

Are you busy? by Sentenced

Published 13 days ago

You Are by Reanimated

Published 15 days ago

Glytch's Log by Glytch Montoya

Published 9 months ago

Killer Virus by Glytch Montoya

Published 9 months ago

Terraria Story: Ichor's War (3) by Glytch Montoya

Published 10 months ago

Terraria Story: Ichor's War (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 10 months ago

Terraria Story: Ichor's War (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 10 months ago

NOTICE!!!!!!!!!! by Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Published 13 days ago

Rockwell (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 2 months ago

Who's the Real Monster? by Glytch Montoya

Published 2 months ago

Published 2 months ago

Heartographer (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 2 months ago

Heartographer (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 2 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (10) by Glytch Montoya

Published 2 months ago

...I don't understand... by Glytch Montoya

Published 2 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (11) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 2 months ago

Wanna Be Part of The Adventure? by Glytch Montoya

Published about 2 months ago

Meaning of Life? (FF) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 2 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (12) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 2 months ago

Dearest Brother... by Glytch Montoya

Published about 2 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (13) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 2 months ago

Quint and Torque by Glytch Montoya

Published about 1 month ago

Ashes of Aces (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 1 month ago

Ashes of Aces (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 1 month ago

Character Profiles: Drake Embers by Glytch Montoya

Published about 1 month ago

Ashes of Aces (3) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 1 month ago

Ashes of Aces (4) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 1 month ago

Chaos Pacificae (14) by Glytch Montoya

Published 27 days ago

Ashes of Aces (5) by Glytch Montoya

Published 23 days ago

Sun, Moon, Stars, and Sky by Glytch Montoya

Published 20 days ago

Audacity by Ecliptic Fiction

Published 13 days ago

Midnight Rider by Foxmillionaire!

Published 23 days ago

Untamed by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Inside My Binder by Faye

Published 13 days ago

Reader by Riley Noel

Published 14 days ago

Devil's Debate by camlily

Published 14 days ago

Me by RedWriter

Published about 2 months ago

You by Laika

Published 14 days ago

(Un)cool by Sashbob2018

Published 16 days ago

I loVe yOu by Em'lee Anderson

Published 14 days ago

Spin by GeoPlayer123YT

Published 14 days ago

Zoom by GeoPlayer123YT

Published 14 days ago

Halloween by Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Published 14 days ago

Hulk Vs. Doomsday by Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Published 27 days ago

Published 24 days ago

Halloween by Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Published 14 days ago

Chaos Pacificae (15) by Glytch Montoya

Published 21 days ago

See the Truth by Glytch Montoya

Published 25 days ago

Insane by RoseAzriel

Published 15 days ago

121 Likes from Others

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

Liked by 1 person

Halloween

Liked by 1 person

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #6

Liked by 4 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #9

Liked by 4 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #5

Liked by 3 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #11

Liked by 2 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #5

Liked by 2 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #10

Liked by 2 people

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

Liked by 1 person

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

Liked by 1 person

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

Liked by 1 person

THE BEST QUOTES OF IRON MAN #1

Liked by 3 people

THANOS VS. DARKSEID

Liked by 1 person

Limits

Liked by 7 people

10 Ways To Love

Liked by 4 people

MOST AWESOME QUOTE EVER!!!!!

Liked by 9 people

Informational Notice!!

Liked by 2 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #2

Liked by 3 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #5

Liked by 5 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #4

Liked by 2 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #3

Liked by 2 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BANE #1

Liked by 2 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #8

Liked by 2 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #7

Liked by 3 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #1

Liked by 2 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #4

Liked by 3 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #3

Liked by 3 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #2

Liked by 3 people

THE BEST QUOTES OF BATMAN #1

Liked by 3 people

10 Ways To Love

Liked by 4 people

I AM

Liked by 6 people

Fear

Liked by 4 people

NOTICE!!!!!!!! #3

Liked by 1 person

NOTICE!!!!!!!! #2

Liked by 1 person

REMINDER!!!!!!!

Liked by 1 person

NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!

Liked by 2 people

Halloween

Liked by 1 person

Hulk Vs. Doomsday

Liked by 5 people

Hulk Vs. Doomsday

Liked by 2 people

Halloween

Liked by 1 person

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 5 days ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 24 days ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 14 days ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned 14 days ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned 13 days ago

Patron

You're following over thirty other writers!

Earned 12 days ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 14 days ago

Power writer

Do you ever sleep? You've written over TEN THOUSAND WORDS.

Earned 24 days ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 27 days ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 14 days ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 14 days ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned 14 days ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.