568e539e ab99 4cd4 9167 cf60d9830a29

Jade Sweet

Hello,
I am
A Proud Indian
A budding writer
A great fan of utopian fiction
A fan of Veronica Roth
A bookworm
A Wattpad user
A lover of nature and coffee

I will write
Until not a single word remains in my soul,
Until every story in my heart has been told,
Until every flicker of the eye has been mentioned,
And even then I will write on because writing is not just something I do but a part of
WHO I AM...

My Zeus

The sun shines more brighter and warmer when he smiles, which is once in a blue moon. His chocolate coloured face stubby with a moustache sticking out under his nose. His dark brown eyes rarely seen to glint with a funny smudge. His dark glossy black hair as soft as the clouds ruffling his face giving him a teenage look. His humorous talk turning into a more serious one like a switch switching on and off within a fraction of second. His talks about the world and any other topic is so informative that the walls fill giddy with joy hearing to his talks. He is an all knowing immortal. He is My Zeus, My Dad.

Refuge

Refuse to Refuge

In my dictionary refuge means:
        Hiding in the library refusing to watch telly.
        Sitting comfy on a sofa cuddling with the book you are reading to refuse the thunder and rain pouring torrents down.
        Swinging under a tree basking the sun refusing to complete the homework's
        Lying on the damp ground with the smell of flowers refusing to clamp up in the room with the smell of wood around.
This is My safety, My comfy, My REFUGE!

My Artemis

Those mesmerising hazel eyes shining like twinkling stars in the sky of olive skin. Her imperfectly perfect Cupid’s curve twitching up and down as it scrutinises me with her eyes. Her fiery glossy hair curling into notches near her round shoulders. Her rose lips turned into a scowl as she grumbles about the weather. Her pink blushing cheeks covered by her hair flowing and slapping her face which she finds irritating while I just love the look of her. The dimples that form and hug her cheeks as she smiles listening keenly to my day. The pearls like gleaming teeth chattering as the snow droplets fly by nearby. Her boots crunching the snow into pavement making them into tortillas as she says me about her day. Her threaded eyebrows meet each other as I say her my marks. But the dimples again play on her cheeks as she kisses me. Her rose and vanilla scent penetrates the walls that was...

Annoying Apollo

As I fly in the constant stream of rhythmic memories of my space adventure my ear twitches as it hears the most annoying voice any sister would dread to hear. My brothers screams... The Devil can be the most irritating person but still there is a painted softness deep in the core of all the thick stony heart. His thick bushy eyebrows knitted into a bushy line above that red fiery eyes. His slightly grown moustache peeking out from his bow shaped lips. His chocolate skin stealing the eyes of all the girls passing by. His thick eyelashes batting up and down playing in the eyelids as he nods and smiles at his friends. His hazel eyes giving a deadly glare at my direction as he sees me day dreaming. Well he is a definitely caring brother but I am elder than him. His dull soft black hair dominating his handsome features of his face ruffling in the soft breeze....

My Artemis

Those mesmerising hazel eyes shining like twinkling stars in the sky of olive skin. Her imperfectly perfect Cupid’s curve twitching up and down as scrutinises me with her eyes. Her fiery glossy hair curling into notches near her round shoulders. Her rose lips turned into a scowl as she grumbles about the weather. Her pink blushing cheeks covered by her hair flowing and slapping her face which she finds irritating while I just love the look of her. The dimples that form and hug her cheeks as she smiles listening keenly to my day. The pearls like gleaming teeth chattering as the snow droplets fly by nearby. Her boots crunching the snow into pavement making them into tortillas as she says me about her day. Her threaded eyebrows meet each other as I say her my marks. But the dimples again play on her cheeks as she kisses me. Her rose and vanilla scent penetrates the walls that was formed...

The Spring Moon

The sun rose up over the dark horizon filling the air with a warm promise of spring. The sweet scent of petals and rose hips filled the chill and warm breeze. The brown ground filled with pink petals and the green meadows sprinkled with blue buttercups. The sky filled with passionate mix of scarlet and crimson. The vault of heaven opened up to pour down torrents of light turning the leaves golden yellow. The young buds opened their eyes for the first time to take a glimpse on the Earth, blushed pink at the beauty of the green land.

The glistening green leaves as soft as a baby’s hand. The dew drops rolled like pearls on the green beds of the meadows sparkling in the sun was a sight of exclusive beauty. The malignant hot sun filled the dawn...

The Spring Moon

The glistening green leaves as soft as a baby’s hand. The dew drops rolled like pearls on the green beds of the meadows sparkling in...

At Home

Home Sweet Home

Somewhere within the memories of the clouded foggy childhood lies a sweet bitter flash of the tiny silver spark of memory of home. The joy and love filled atmosphere with slight mixture of mischief and stupidity. Love sugar coating every single corner of the home which you can ever find anywhere else in your life. Every morning opening your eyes to your moms screams and to your brothers tortures what’s more. Coming back from school to unpack the sack of stories to the eager ears of your mom. All happy and safe until the age of 18 when you start missing home. The word home turns into a sweet memory buried deep in your head. Those beautiful days can never comeback can they?

2019

2019 Cake Ingredients

Half cup of chilling wishes from long lost friends
Two spoons of grated forgiveness from hurt relatives
One teaspoon of spicy surprises from santa
Half bowl of sweet gifts from parents
Two bowls of battered love from friends
One spoon of honey for mending the broken bonds
Quarter bowl of courage for getting into a good university
Finally  a sugar coating and icing of all good memories woven like a web on the CAKE!

This I Believe

I believe in stars

A thousand or million stars can light the sky. In the view of a mere child it is just a blazing star embedded to decorate the dark blanket called night but in my eyes they are my future. They are my hopes and love and courage weaved like diamonds on the darkness of all sorrows and worries I face. Every star says a truth in my eyes and when I see no stars in the sky then that day my sorrows and fears overrule my happiness.
Believe in your star so that someday it can change into a sun...

Mad Libs

Brianna Sugarlump

Brianna Sugarlump is a 18 year old prodigy who lives in Westeros. She is a tech geek and is known for her exceptional qualities in archery. She wants nothing in this world more than to become the warrior of the Iron Gates. She pretends to be a boy but she is normally a sweet girl deep in the heart. Brianna’s biggest fear is SPIDERS. Believe it or not. Though born to be a warrior she is afraid of teeny weeny spiders. What Brianna needs is to fight for her country but her family stands in her way.

Improbable Flavor

The Taste Of Morning Mist

A walk in the chill morning air. Closing your eyes and inhaling the scent of flowers blooming. The taste of the cool breeze washing through your taste buds. The taste of a heavenly mixture of rose petals and fruits in the freezing air biting your inner cheeks. What more do you expect than a walk on a day like this...

Science Fiction Competition 2018

PARADOX 360

It has been once told in the bed time stories that it was the Supreme Power that created the world. It has been once read in comics about Superheroes from other Planets. But these all happened centuries ago. The Independence day that was once celebrated for a country is now celebrated for a planet. The Partnership that occured in two countries is now occuring between two galaxies. What more to say the World War III has ended and Earth has been destroyed ages ago. The world we live in today is Planet AS13 in Andromeda. Every year a group of initiates are send to Milky Way to search for any blooming life form. This year my name was put under one of those initiates and so here I am in the ICARUS Spaceship to the Milky Way. "Landing on Earth" the voice of the captain squeaked on the Microphone. None of my colleagues were interested in exploring Earth as since...

Paint Swatch

Pearl blush

The beauty of a thousand stars twinkling in the dark night, Some fading Some so bright. The various colours of joy blind to the naked eye. Dancing around like pearls. The Blush of a Pearl.

Cute quotes from books

Quotes my favourites

1. “My will and my desire were turned by love, the love that moves the sun and the other stars”
  2. “Fiction reveals the truth that reality obscures”
  3. “Don’t let the fear strike you when you are playing the game”
  4. “Just be yourself there is no one better”
  5. “No matter what happens in life be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind”
  6. “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations”
  7. “Everyday is a second chance”
  8. “A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed”
  9. “Hope is a waking dream”
  10. “A life without faith, A life without hope, A life without love is just that we exist”
  11. “No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just the same”
  12. “You can’t stop the future, can’t rewind the past, the only way to learn the...

Child Narrator

The Most Beautiful Moment

I fluttered my eyes open. I had a good night sleep. The golden beam of sunlight filled the room. The sweet song of the chirping birds greeted me in the morning. I was too lazy to wake up. I just wanted to cuddle up and sleep peacefully beneath my comfortable blanket. The clock across the room showed the time was 7:00 am in the morning. I had to get ready for school else detention was for sure. I got down my bed and dashed started my morning chores. Choosing a dress to wear is the most hilarious task ever so I took the first dress that caught my eye. I fixed my hair carefully and dashed down to the dining hall. Weird our home was so quiet. Never been this quiet before. Maybe my mom and dad left to the office early but my brother? In the hall was the most perplexing sight I ever saw. My mom, dad and...

A boom in my Life

I was just a teen not knowing about the worries of life at all. I lived a wonderful happy life not knowing the difficulties faced by anyone until one day my dad came up with a heart-breaking news. His company was on the verge of closing due to financial issues and he was to be transferred to a remote area in Orissa called Chhatarpur. I didn’t understand its difficulties at that time until the day my dad left. I missed him a lot, his frequent tormenting questions, his funny talks, his naughty flashbacks, his smile, his reprimands and many things difficult to list. My mom was completely shaken. First few months we found it very difficult to cope up as we were so used with our dad doing everything for us. When my friends used to say about their family and how their dad comes up for their birthday’s I felt very heart-broken. My dad had to be present in...

Open Prompt

Pure Bond of Love

A million stars up in the sky
One shines brighter I can’t deny
A love so precious a love so true
A love that radiates from me to you

Angels sing when you are near
Within your arms I have nothing to fear
You always know what to say
Being with you makes my day

I love you with all my heart
For we will never part
The time we spent together
Is not as light as feather

Can’t be taken away from me
For it’s meant to be
As you hold my hand
Our love is tied in band

When you are near
It defines me clear
You are my best friend
Forever…

Love in 13 Words

Sparks of love

Love is a beautiful evergreen feelings.
True Love opens our heart only once but can’t close it ever more.