winterwolf0100

I’m a:
INFJ
Hufflepuff
Divergent
Shadowhunter
Lost Girl
Demigod
Actress
Writer (duh)
Pianist
Sibling of child with autism
Artist
Agent of SHIELD
Avenger
Hobbit
FOB
I don’t always Panic!, but when I do, it’s At The Disco

Thank you for taking the time to read my writing. If you ever find any grammatical mistakes, PLEASE feel free to put them in the comment section below! Trust me, they irk me as much as they irk you! I love to read any and all of your works.
“Sometimes before it better, the darkness gets bigger. The person that you’d take a bullet for is the one behind the trigger.” -FOB
“Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die.” -P!ATD
“He said son when you grow up will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?” -MCR
“If you’re one of them, then you’re one of me, and you’d do almost anything just to feel free.” -TØP
Again, thank you for visiting my page, and happy reading!

My More Than Friend

His heart beat through his chest, strong and full of love. I felt it, while I lay down by him on the beach. His hands ran through my hair, and I felt my eyes close. Both our breaths were quick. We both had not done this before-- just laid down by a friend, a more than friend, on the beach, and just let our eyes shut. No. We had not done that in the past, with any friend (more than friend). I had not thought it would be him I would be laid down by, hands in my hair, eyes closed, breaths quick. My best friend. More than friend.

"Hey," he said, voice hushed, a soft smile on his lips.

"Hey," I breathed in. I sat up and he did too, my eyes locked with his.

"You know..." he said. He paused, then took in a deep breath. "I think I love you," he said. I...

LAST CALL FOR CONTEST #CuriousWriters2019

Final call for #CuriousWriters2019! I will accept entries if they are turned in by midnight tomorrow! If you are interested but don’t think you’ll be able to do it by tomorrow, leave a comment below and we can talk. I am willing to give out extensions, as long as writers put the work in! Read my last post to find out more information, and good luck to everyone who enters!! 

A CONTEST!!! Calling to All Curious Writers! #CuriousWriters2019

Hello beautiful people!

First off, let me start by saying I am super excited to be doing this! I've been on Write The World for a while now, so I feel pretty confident I can run a contest on here! So, before I tell you the prompt for the contest, let's get into the rules!

1. Your story cannot be plagarized or copied in any way.I know this one sounds obvious, but please! I am begging you. Don't plagarize. It's just not nice. So, if I am reading a story and I realize it's the exact same as one I read earlier, I will go back, look at when both of them were published, and eliminate the person who published theirs last. If you plagarize, not only will you be kicked out of the contest, but you will also be banned from any future contests that I may hold on this account. So please, don't plagarize! Trust me, it is...

Fantasy Writing Competition 2019

Shattered Wings

The night is late, the moon high in the dark sky, the clinking of wine glasses filling my ears with a sense of happiness and isolation. None of the people who are here are truly here for happiness, although the bells of happy laughter ringing through the air would certainly suggest otherwise, nor are they here for the pleasure of one’s company, evident in the distance everyone keeps from each other. No, they are here to drown out their sorrows, living one last day in the life of the person they are before they transform into the person they will be. It makes me sick to think of my species being brought this low. My hand twitches, and for a second I contemplate taking my weapon and striking the humans here dead. They are the reason for our suffering. Why should I not make them suffer? Even as the thought passes through my brain though, I know I cannot hurt them....

Fantasy Writing Competition 2019

Shattered Wings

The night is late, the moon high in the dark sky, the clinking of wine glasses filling my ears with a sense of happiness and isolation, contrasting yet blending together. None of the people who are here are truly here for happiness, although the bells of happy laughter ringing through the air would certainly suggest otherwise, nor are they here for the pleasure of one's company, evident in the distance everyone keeps from each other. No, they are here to drown out their sorrows, trying to live one last day in the life of the person they were before they transform into the person they will be.

The wine is bitter on my tongue, filling me with a fuzzy sense of happiness, dulling out the dread for tomorrow. That is, after all, why everyone is here. The ban on flying is being implemented tomorrow, and all fairies worldwide are mourning the loss of their most valued possessions: their wings....

Unplugged: Op-Ed Competition

Unplugged: A Life Without Social Media

Social media can be very addictive for those who have it, and hard to get off of once you start. However, as a person who has never had social media, (Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, etc.), I can say it is possible to live without social media in your life. Instead, I choose to use my phone storage for things that make me happy, such as logic games that I enjoy playing for a challenge, and coloring apps for when I feel stressed. I've observed for years as those around me are negatively affected by social media, always in a constant cycle of jealousy of those around them, and yet they continue to use it. Without social media in my life, I don't feel pressured by others to continue posting. I can use apps freely and whenever I decide I want to. By not feeling the need to check your phone every five seconds, you can tune in closer to...

Blood Tears

The sound of the screams in the air terrified the little girl. The battle, fully surrounding her tent, soaked the ground with the blood of the fallen, and her tent fabric was a dark shade of crimson. The worst part was that the little girl knew it was her fault. They were fighting because of her. Fighting overher. The fight was on its third day, having lasted through the last two previous nights. It was midday now, and the little girl thought blandly of what she would have for her meal. She knew she couldn't eat, couldn't sleep until the battle was over, but she fantasized of it anyway, letting her mind shut down for a brief moment as she imagined with mouth-watering detail the full belly she would have once she was able to eat. Her thoughts stretched out towards the bin of apples only two tents over, and her little body trembled, sending shivers up her...

Unplugged: Op-Ed Competition

Unplugged: A Life Without Social Media

Social media... used by most in the modern age, it is near impossible to go a day without someone bringing it up or using it. However, by unplugging, we can live life to the fullest, a hard thing to do when stopping all the time to check on your accounts. As a person who has never had social media, (Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, etc.), I can say it ispossible to live without social media in your life. Instead, I choose to use my phone storage for better uses, such as logic games that I enjoy playing for a challenge, and coloring apps for when I feel stressed. Both are ways to relieve stress, like social media does for some, and yet not be a complete drainer of your time. I don't feel pressured by others to continue posting, and can use these apps freely and whenever I decide I want to. By not feeling the need to check...

0-9

0-9: Reflection after a Breakup

9 dates to go on
8 movies to be watched
7 arguments to be finished
6 dinners to be paid for
5 hugs to be savored
4 smiles to be shown
3 kisses to be shared
2 people to be together
1 lie to be told:
0-- "you loved me"

Tiny Love Story

They Were Wrong

They told you the sky's the limit, but he taught you to reach for the stars. They told you it wasn't meant to be, but he helped you be yourself. They told you your family would disown you, but he showed you he was your family. They told you he would leave you like the others, but he proved he would always stay.

They said death would stop you in the end, but they were wrong. They were wrong. In the end, death was just the beginning. Because in death, there are no Montagues and Capulets. Only Romeos and Juliets. 

Strike

Special Needs Awareness: the Steps We Must Take to Survive Today's Society

One of the main issues I see both in and out of school is discrimination and lack of awareness of individuals with special needs, such as autism, dyslexia, ADHD, etc. My eyes have really opened the past couple of years to see how others treat those individuals, because my brother has autism, is in second grade, and is just starting to sound out three-letter words. It worries me how my brother will be treated, especially as his classmates and him grow older and the differences start to become more apparent to those who originally couldn't see them. Awareness for those with disabilities or special needs should be more a priority, both within school management and the government; I have seen, multiple times, children in my classes get bullied for being different, and looking back, I realize they were all children with special needs, and the bullies simply didn't know, which isn't an excuse, but it does add on to...