Morrigan

I'm 16
I'm an artist
I'm an avid reader
I'm a sucker for the enemies to lovers trope
I'm a writer of fantastical lands and improbable circumstances
I also adore all kinds of mythology

Hi guys! I am always open to criticism, and if need be, I can give out criticism. If you ever just want to talk, feel free to check me out on Instagram @she_who_watches_ or at Wattpad for more writing @ -SheWhoWatches-

I'm mostly a fantasy reader, but I take all kinds of recommendations. I also play video games (DMC 5 being a current one) and I love shows like RWBY, Death Note, and Lucifer to name a few!

Fantasy Writing Competition

The Alder King

The beauty of the gardens took her breath away.  Towering oak trees stretched towards the evening sky, and a wicker arch marked the entrance to a veranda overlooking the Faerie Wood. The smooth stone path gave her even ground to walk upon, which helped to ease the pain of her leg. Her metal cane clicked with each step. A glee she had long buried bubbled in her throat at the sight of flowers tucked within the woven branches. Winter's harsh weather didn't allow for such plants to flourish. Meabh lifted her free hand to touch the white carnations, and she smiled at the pink peonies that blossomed overhead. A refreshing spring breeze blew through the garden, pushing her bangs back from her face. The heat put a rosy flush to her cheeks. The shift of fabric changed her focus.

The Alder King stood by the railings, his long fingers tapping upon the carved stone. She didn't want to stare too...

Fantasy Writing Competition

The Alder King

Fantasy Writing Competition

The Alder King

The beauty of the gardens took her breath away.  Towering oak trees stretched towards the evening sky, and a wicker arch marked the entrance to a veranda overlooking the Faerie Wood. The smooth stone path gave her even ground to walk upon, which helped to ease the pain of her leg. Her metal cane clicked with each step. The Faerie escorts paused by the arch. A glee she had long buried bubbled in her throat at the sight of flowers tucked within the woven branches. Winter's harsh weather didn't allow for such plants to flourish. Meabh lifted her free hand to touch the white carnations, and she smiled at the pink peonies that blossomed overhead. A refreshing spring breeze blew through the garden, pushing her bangs back from her face. The heat put a rosy flush to her cheeks.

Op-Ed Competition 2018

My Body For The Taking

My mother sat me down the other day, not to talk about sex, or what to do if I found myself in a serious romantic relationship, but to discuss what I was to do if I found myself cornered in an alleyway, or drugged in a bar. My mother told me that I wouldn't be able to take on my attacker because he could snap my brittle neck in one hand, that I, as a fifteen-year-old female, would have to lie down and take it if I truly couldn't get away. I told her that I wouldn't go down without a fight.

I had lied.

If someone had me pinned with such evil intent, my brain would stop. My limbs would feel like lead and my heart a drum in my chest, thumping the countdown to the loss of my innocence. I would be helpless and petrified. My muscles would stiffen, and my jaw clenched as my throat closed up.
...

Op-Ed Competition 2018

My Body For The Taking

I had lied.

...