Mary Wall

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Bookdragon
Icecream Consumer
Daughter of the King
Dessert Craver
Homeschooler
Adventurer
Dreamer
Coffee Drinker
Fangirling over the Ranger Apprentice Series
ISFJ

'Writing a book is not an easy process nor is it always enjoyable, but it is one of life's most satisfying achievements.' ~Guy Kawasaki

I would love to read and review your pieces if you leave me a link! And any advice and suggestions you have for me are greatly appreciated.

I'm a highschooler with lots of siblings and way many ideas. It would take all of the empty notebooks that are laying around my room to hold all of my random ideas.

I'm pro-life and pro-sugar. No, seriously. Do not let me get near sugar. You will regret it for the rest of your life. I'm might too.

I wish I could say I am an athlete, but it would be a lie. I can't run to save my life, although I do enjoy sports.:)

Peer Reviews

Chapter 3: part II

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to do another review. I don't do very many, so it's not something that I think about a lot. Great job on this piece! P.S. How did Jane overhear the conversation in the bakery? Was she nearby? Unseen, but close enough to hear a whisper? Or did the woman not care about who heard her, which doesn't make sense since she lowered her voice. :)

5 months

Chapter 3: Part I

Great job on this! You are a very talented writer! So sorry it's taken me so long to work on these again. I have no excuse.:)

8 months

Chapter 2

Great job on this, but remember to break it into paragraphs and to indent them. Otherwise, I'm really enjoying this so far!

10 months

A Look Into My Mind

PROMPT: Twelfth Sentence

I really enjoyed doing reviews for you this month! Great job and keep writing!<3

11 months

I hope it rains tonight.

Great job on this! Now I really want it to rain, which is weird, seeing as we get 85 inches of rain a year, and we are all pretty tired of it.:)

11 months

Stolen Dream

Your thoughts, so original, ( and they rhyme, which is awesome!:) is so powerful and anyone, no matter where they come from will be thinking over their own life while reading this, trying to see if they are living their dream, or just living off someone else's. Great job on this! Looking forward to reviewing more of your work!

11 months

Struck, pt. 3

You are one of the writers whose skill I wish I could have. I hope you decide to stay on WtW, but even if you don't, I will always count you among the best writers I've seen on here. ( Like seriously, in the top 3:)

about 1 year

Struck, pt. 2

I love that these are shorter chapters. It doesn't take a lot of time to read, but it packs a powerful punch! <3

about 1 year

Struck pt. 1

I could fan girl over this series! You have created a wonderful, unique story about things we all face; depression, loneliness, break-ups and hard friendships. Great job and please always keep writing, whether or not you continue with this series!

about 1 year

all i wish for is snow

Great job! This is beautiful! Sorry this is kinda short, I wanted to do more than a comment because I love this so much!

over 1 year

Is It Only Me?

This was really cool to read and you did a great job! Keeping writing!

over 1 year

A Novel Told By Another Novel

PROMPT: Personal Narrative Competition 2018

Good job on this and good luck in the competition!

over 1 year

Lonely and Loveless Part One (Hazel's point of view)

Paragraphs would give this piece breaks so that it doesn't run on and on so much. Otherwise, good job on this, and thanks for posting!

over 1 year

The Water Called Her

This piece makes me think of the Disney movie 'Moana'. Good job on this, and keep writing!

over 1 year

AUTUMN EMBERS

Very well written. Keep writing!

almost 2 years