Ios Vitae

J'ai 18 ans. I like to express what I feel in writings and poems. I do this as a hobby and as a way to relieve stress or just to have fun. To me writing usually calms me down. It gets me into a stable mood and give me a sense of satisfaction.

Writing is something magical. You fabricate a whole universe with just letters. I hope to share my universes with you all.

Time-A Strange Musing

Time is a weird concept. I heard from somewhere that time is the universe. It is the one word definition for space time continuum. Time does not wait for you. You can’t slow it down. That’s why “time sure flies” is quite true. Since time is an unstoppable force, then theoretically it goes on and on. Then in this case we can relate it to a ruler that is infinitely long.     Time cannot be bent to your will. That’s why it’s an unstoppable force. It like a ruler. A normal ruler can’t be bent. But it can be snapped. Does this mean that we can snap time too?
    Going back to the infinitely long ruler, if we snap it in half, is that the same as us snapping the known and unknown universe in half?
    Would there be two universe now?
    Since time is an unstoppable force, even after we snap it in half, both halves will still go on...

WILD

Untamed Sea

The gushing wind slaps my face full force
The splash of the angry waves resonating in my body
Standing, tipping at the edge of the cliff
The stormy clouds above rumble till the heavens moan
The ever rising tide of the furious sea
drowns everything below in its body
Whirling mockingly, in a crude pirouette.
The mother is angry, outraged
The on coming sound of the storm,
Is but a lullaby to my tired mind
Spears of lightning fall from grace
As if heaven itself is drowned in an overwhelming fury.
The frail grass beneath me shakes in fright
The dirt which I stand on start to crumble.
No one can stop her in her attack
She takes me too into her cold womb
In a phantasm of rebirth

WILD

Untamed Sea

The stormy clouds above rumble till the heavens
The ever rising tide of the furious sea
drowns everything below in its body
The mother is angry, outraged
The on coming sound of the storm,
Is but a lullaby to my tired mind
Spears of lightning fall from grace
As if heaven itself is angry too
The grass beneath me shakes in fright
The dirt which I stand on start to crumble
No one can stop her in her attack
She takes me too into her womb
As if a chance of rebirth

Monster Flash Fiction Competition 2018

GORGON

My breath comes out in huffs as I run. The stumps of the thick trees cast more shadows as I speed by. The sky overhead is nearing too close to navy. The trees come together around me; thicker and darker, looming over my shacking frame. As if to trap me in here forever. I scratch and claw at the stumps as I forcefully push myself through. I run past a naked tree. The only naked tree in this forest. The naked tree that I went past 5 times. My breathing is hazardous as I stutter to a halt. I swing around and around checking my surrounding. The shadows are everywhere. She is everywhere. I hear it. The slither and the snapping of twigs. The ominous sound echoes. I look around wildly. I need to hide. I need to hide! Where? Where?! I jump behind a thick oak tree. I hold my breath as still as possible. The slithering...

Monster Flash Fiction Competition 2018

GORGON

My breath comes out in huffs as I run. The stumps of the thick trees cast more shadows as I speed by. The sky overhead is nearing too close to navy. The trees come together around me; thicker and darker, looming over my shacking frame. As if to trap me in here forever. I scratch and claw at the stumps as I forcefully push myself through. I run past a naked tree. The only naked tree in this forest. The naked tree that I went past 5 times. My breathing is hazardous as I stutter to a halt. I swing around and around checking my surrounding. The shadows are everywhere. She is everywhere. I hear it. The slither and the snapping of twigs. The ominous sound echoes. I look around wildly. I need to hide. need to hide! Where? Where?! I jump behind a thick oak tree. I hold my breath as still as possible. The slithering is...