Remi

Some days, I take a look at the world and I take a look at myself, and I say 'What can I do to make the world a better place?'

Peer Reviews

Baseline.

This piece hits close to home for me and I just want to thank you for writing it. I hope you go far with your writing, I know you could.

9 months

Picking Strawberries

This was absolutely amazing, definitely made me cry a little. Continue writing, I can hardly imagine just how far you'll go.

9 months

World of Glass | #Howdy

No hate of course, did you get this idea from that one book? I can't remember the name of it, but the main character was in the same predicament. I love how the entire piece remind me of it, but undoubtedly different. The whole thing was amazing really. Keep writing, you're gonna go far.

9 months

My Dad Went To The Moon

This is magnificent! Definitely had me tearing up.

9 months

Colors to the Sightless

I really liked how you described all the colors, many left me with a warm feeling

almost 3 years

When I Find You

This may be short, but it was beautifully written. Continue to write, you are doing fantastic.

about 3 years

Dinner Time

PROMPT: WILD

Maybe go on a little bit more about the actual eating of the thing before revealing it's a lion. Maybe add in the hunt? I don't know, that's what I would do. Just to make the overall creepiness effect even more so. But that's just me

about 3 years

why

This piece was just wonderful.

about 3 years

happy endings

I really love this piece. You are an amazing writer and should continue to write. I wish you the best of luck.

about 3 years

June

PROMPT: “In January”

I quite like this poem

about 3 years