Meneame media link 34136

A Breath Into Silence

She likes sugar, notebooks, and existence. A dreamer, scientist, and musician. In love with the night sky. Incurably shy. Always willing to listen.

It's nice to meet you!

Hello! Thanks for checking out my writing!

Peer Reviews

The Land of Lost Things--Part One

Please continue making this series! I love it!

Wishing for a Miracle

This was a sad short story! I really liked it (even though it made me really sad)!

DEEP DOWN ON THE WAY TO HEAVEN

This was a sweet poem that was a lot of fun to read!

Wolves

Wow! I love your poetry!!! You have a way with words :)

A Notepad and Pencil

PROMPT: Extraordinary in the Ordinary

Great job!

Learning to Thrive with Food Allergies

PROMPT: Food Writing Competition 2019

Hi! I loved your essay! If you're wondering why a solid third of this essay is highlighted..... I've been writing college-level essays, and your essay really reminded me of them! I love helping people improve things, especially when they have such a strong base to build on, and when I read this essay that's what I started doing. I'm sorry if this is an overload of comments!!! Also, side note: I have Celiacs, so I understand exactly where you're coming from here. Several of my friends also have food allergies, and I think many of us feel the same way. You're not alone. We're all in this together.

Phoebus Apollo #ADM.Poem

Wow, this was a good poem! You can really feel Apollo's personality through this (especially the version of him that appears in Percy Jackson). Your figurative language is great, especially when you use symbolism and metaphors. Great job!

a pondering of equivalence

Wonderful poem! Please, please, please continue to write! Your figurative language is breathtaking, and the mastery you have over your line-breaks is fantastic. If anything, I'd like a little gentler transition from the line "blue blue sky" and "all for me".

Metal Detectors are the Wrong Answer for Fayette County

This article is very much logically sound and persuasive. Good job! I might personally not agree with this viewpoint (safety sounds very nice) but I still found it incredibly compelling.

a flickering new lightbulb

PROMPT: Everyday Magic

I feel that this is how far too many stories end up: abandoned or the one abandoning. Something that affects me very personally. Keep going! You're a great writer!

I Am Not

I really like this piece!

Sinking Ships Have No Sailors

PROMPT: Unconventional

I love how you continued the theme throughout the poem, and how you consistently repeated the main ideas through the stanzas.