Wil

Default avatar user icon
Reviewer

Wil earned a badge Reviewer

Default avatar user icon
Publisher

Wil earned a badge Publisher

Default avatar user icon
1

Wil published:

The Unseen

PROMPT: The Unseen

To be unseen is to be hidden, and what do people hide more than their emotions. Hiding emotions can Hide your true self, it causes the people around you to treat you in the way you act and not what you feel. Everyone has emotions, some are small and subtle while others are massive, wild and nearly Uncontrollable. The more feelings you hold in the more repressed they get until the time comes when Nobody knows how you feel. If...

Default avatar user icon

Wil reviewed:

NBA

I too wish the Bulls could collect Carmelo and players wouldn't flop or whine about not getting the foul called.

Default avatar user icon
Image

Wil started following Brandon Ruble

Default avatar user icon

Wil published:

Is Graffiti Art

PROMPT: Graffiti

Graffiti has always appeared to me as a defiant form of art with no restrictions. It is the most free form of art, and even though they are frowned upon by many they are still a form of art. The really exceptional works of graffiti aren't just beautiful but also display a form of truth or display a message for everyone to read. Shepard Fairey, a rather popular graffiti artist and one of my personal favorites, may not be a...

Default avatar user icon
2

Wil published:

Ten Wishes About Sports

Ten things I wish we're true about sports, mainly basketball: The OKC Thunder would get the NBA title they deserve, Referees in all sports were better at making the correct call, Derrick rose would finally comeback from his injuries, The Pacers would play to their full potential Lebron wouldn't flop, Dirk Nowitski won't retire until he is at least forty years old, The NBA All star weekend would have a game where retired players play, Russell Westbrook would become a...

The Unseen

The Unseen

To be unseen is to be hidden, and what do people hide more than their emotions. Hiding emotions can Hide your true self, it causes the people around you to treat you in the way you act and not what you feel. Everyone has emotions, some are small and subtle while others are massive, wild and nearly Uncontrollable. The more feelings you hold in the more repressed they get until the time comes when Nobody knows how you feel. If you ever want to be treated right. don't hide your emotions won't help. Some show their emotions through means of art, others by rash acts of the emotion. At some point, Everyone has done acted differently based on what they were feeling whether it be anger or depression, Even the slightest emotion can change everything, this is why knowing your own emotions can be a Necessity.

Graffiti

Is Graffiti Art

Graffiti has always appeared to me as a defiant form of art with no restrictions. It is the most free form of art, and even though they are frowned upon by many they are still a form of art. The really exceptional works of graffiti aren't just beautiful but also display a form of truth or display a message for everyone to read. Shepard Fairey, a rather popular graffiti artist and one of my personal favorites, may not be a vigilante but he does creates a message with his art. He has become well known for his style of using prints. "Harmony & Discord" is a powerful print that shows a person picking a grenade as if it was an apple in an orchard.
Graffiti does have its limits and while many abide by them some have strayed off and overdone it. When graffiti is made for the purpose of getting a message out, for just pure beauty, or even...

Ten Wishes About Sports

Ten things I wish we're true about sports, mainly basketball: The OKC Thunder would get the NBA title they deserve, Referees in all sports were better at making the correct call, Derrick rose would finally comeback from his injuries, The Pacers would play to their full potential Lebron wouldn't flop, Dirk Nowitski won't retire until he is at least forty years old, The NBA All star weekend would have a game where retired players play, Russell Westbrook would become a better judge at when to shoot during a game, The OKC Thunder get a better center to replace Kendrick Perkins, Kevin Durant goes into the hall of fame.

Wil doesn't have any likes yet.

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Self editor inactive

Publish at least two versions of the same piece to become a self-editor

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

1 Following

Brandon Ruble Brandon Ruble