ChubbyChirro

Nothing Lasts Forever (Part 3)

Chapter 2
    “Wait, what?” I got up. No problem. The problem was that nothing was worth waking me up besides this. The Starbucks knew me, but they had a new manager. I was booted off my Unicorn frappe, and I didn’t like it. Mya was now parking in the lot. It was empty. This Starbucks is my favorite mostly because they gave me Unicorn frappes, but also, it looked like actual heaven. Even the lot looked like it was paved by hand. The entrance had some issues though. The door was rusty, the handle creaked, and for no reason at all, the door would scream only when you had multiple items in your hands. It was terrible. Mya and I got out of the car and stopped. The floor was completely wet cement. Crap. Mya jumped in the car. She looked at me with such fear.
    “Get. In.” She was shaking. She loved this car. It...

Presidency

Ruling the world is easier than expected.
The signs are clear, but are they really?

Hidden figures, information can be changed.
What if you could know?

Could you know?

I have some news for you. The president actually-
And that is all folks! See you next time to LISTEN TO THE-.......

She lies.
.... .. -.. -.. . -. / ..-. .. --. ..- .-. . ...

Nothing Lasts Forever (Part 2)

Chapter 1
    “Calypso!” My sister, the only one left in this disgusting house, was yelling for me to get up. It’s Monday. I woke up and noticed my room is no different. Why wouldn’t it be? The room was dark black. It made me feel normal. I was the only colored family member. I swear if this story is about me being black, I’m going back to bed. “Breakfast!” Mya is the most annoying creature existing today. She was burning my bacon. And my pancakes. AND my toast. I looked out my window. The sky was plain. I looked around. The room was empty but a hammock. We’re cheap. The idea of being expensive, would make me tired. That’s why I have Mya. Barcelona is a quiet place. Smelling of fish. I like fish. Thinking makes me tired. I fall over onto the floor. It’s fake, plastic wood. Everyone says it’s wood. It’s not. The sky shined like...

Nothing Lasts Forever

So, this is a warning. This story is no fairy tale. No, we all die in the end. If you hate spoilers, oh well. This isn’t a book, it’s a voice. Now, listen.
    People believe you  are some angel innocent and perfect. They don’t understand what human means. That you make mistakes. All the time. People say forgiveness is hard to earn. Along with respect and to care or love. It’s hard being human. No one knows how. Perfect and normal is fake like everyone and everything on Earth. The only true thing is we were all born to die. To be born, live, fail, succeed, fail again, and then die. No one needs to “succeed” at anything because someone has done better. People don’t care. At the end of the day we are all the same. With the same fate. To die. What you have to do is just die with experiences and curiosities better. Imagine you...