best at procrastinating

It's funny how easily I could lie to you right now. If I said I was a Leo, an INTP, a Slytherclaw, and a teen who spends too much time on crossword puzzles, is it the truth?

Or is it just a made-up character for another made-up story?

“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."
-Ben Franklin

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time."
-Thomas Merton

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."
-Roald Dahl

"Don't gobblefunk around with words."
-Also Roald Dahl

Peer Reviews

How to Create a Poem Out of Thin Air

This concept is really cool. Tbh, I usually dislike poems with lots of formatting changes, but your formatting is actually super effective. Good job!

1 day

within and without

Wow, I love this piece so much! The second person POV was definitely a good choice and I felt so refreshed after I finished reading it. Someday, I hope to write something as impactful as you wrote, something that made me feel the way I felt after reading this.

20 days

The Colors of February

Sorry this is so late after February. I finished the review but completely forgot to submit it. Oops! Anyways, I think it is a great idea to do a poem per month.

about 2 years

​One With the Wind

PROMPT: In Motion

Wow, the imagery in this is amazing. Reading it makes me feel like I am with Haley in the forest.

over 2 years