journal.scribbles

(formerly best at procrastinating)

Asian American, Leo, Slytherclaw, INTP-T, loyal band kid (get away, ye vile string instruments!), and dancer - but mostly just a bookmark-hoarding, procrastinating perfectionist.

Reality kinda sucks. Just tolerating it for the books and hoping that someday I can write my own.

Please check out my series, Writer's Club! Here's chapter 1: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/184400/version/371638
Search Writer's Club for other chapters.

To borrow a phrase from Karma's_Coming - Feedback is always welcomed (more like quickly ushered in.)

“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."
-Benjamin Franklin

"Don't gobblefunk around with words."
-Roald Dahl

Peer Reviews

Cosmic Love Dies Too

If you have questions about anything I said, let me know. This is an amazingly beautiful poem. I hope this review helped!

5 days

High Of 95

I love the message in this piece!

29 days

The Final Journey

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

A beautiful piece with amazing imagery! There are a couple places where your phrasing could be improved, but other than that, this is a very cool concept for a flash fiction piece and was executed super well.

about 2 months

Flight or Face

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

I was a little confused with the title as I'd never heard the phrase before, so Fight or Flight might be more effective. It's completely up to you though. I love the amount of action you packed into these few paragraphs. Amazing piece!

about 2 months

Time (a two voice poem)

This is a really cool poem! The back and forth rhythm between the girl and the clock is great. I love how dynamic it is. Sorry that this review is so late.

3 months

How to Create a Poem Out of Thin Air

This concept is really cool. Tbh, I usually dislike poems with lots of formatting changes, but your formatting is actually super effective. Good job!

4 months

within and without

Wow, I love this piece so much! The second person POV was definitely a good choice and I felt so refreshed after I finished reading it. Someday, I hope to write something as impactful as you wrote, something that made me feel the way I felt after reading this.

5 months

The Colors of February

Sorry this is so late after February. I finished the review but completely forgot to submit it. Oops! Anyways, I think it is a great idea to do a poem per month.

over 2 years

​One With the Wind

PROMPT: In Motion

Wow, the imagery in this is amazing. Reading it makes me feel like I am with Haley in the forest.

over 2 years