Mr. Colin E.

Hey everybody, I'm now a Senior Peer Reviewer for Write The World.com. Former Write The World young writer, now mentoring other WTW young writers through peer reviewers! Wish me luck and hoping you make wonderful pieces!

Do not hesitate to express your thoughts and stories. Everyone's story matters here. You matter. Tell your story to the world.

Peer Reviews

Gourmet Chicken Nuggets

Hey there Beth R., it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece. You might not be able to cook food, but what you can cook well is a good story and a humorous one at that. I found it to be especially entertaining and so beautifully honest. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still really good. Nice work!

about 1 month

When I Fall In Love With You (Edited!)

Hello V-Rose, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece. I found it to be a revolutionary piece that blows the meaning of unrequited loved out of the water and definitely something someone should read. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's really good for a first draft. I fully encourage you to write more like it and have a wonderful day. Nice work!

about 2 months

b o a r d i n g s c h o o l

Hello purplepanache, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece. I found it to be emotionally powerful and insightful towards the metaphorical fish out of water type. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's quite excellent for a first draft! I fully encourage you to keep writing and have a wonderful day!

about 2 months

shame/ paradise lost

Hello Pravartika, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing your piece here. I found it to be enlightening and deeply moving, especially now with what's going on in the world nowadays. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still really good and I fully encourage you to keep writing! On a minor personal note, I think you have a beautiful name; Pravartika means "one who inspires" and that's exactly what you're doing here as a writer here on Write The World.com. Nice work!

about 2 months

but what if I fell in love with a poet?

Hey there Samina, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece. I found it to be moving, original, well flowing, and definitely something to read when you're really looking for something excellent. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still really good for a first draft! I fully encourage you to write more pieces like it and have a wonderful day!

about 2 months

Writing Streak Week 4 Day 2

Hello again, Amateur Possum, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. I found it to be extremely original and clever in terms of word choice and formatting, especially with how it moved in motion to the "running" of your words. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still really good for a first draft. I fully encourage you to keep writing and have a wonderful day!

about 2 months

Hustle and Bustle

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge - Week 3

Hello Pavlo Korol, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. I found it to be insightful and personally moving too because we're often in such a rush in the rain, we often take so much for granted. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still a really good piece. Nice work!

2 months

6729 (100 word story)

Hey there HGAD b, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. It was thoughtful and imaginative, really going into all the possibilities for what a single number could mean. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still really good. Personally, on a minor note, I'm not sure how many rubber ducks you have, but I think they'd all say you have a real talent for writing. Nice work!

2 months

questions i ask myself when i'm trying to sleep

Hello Amateur Possum, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. Despite being a random piece and short, it's got a lot of good potential and very philosophical stuff in it, fascinating. While there are some things in need of improvement it's still a really good piece. On a more personal note, I don't believe you're an amateur because anyone who can write this good has to have talent. Nice work!

2 months

A Letter for Life

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

Hello The Dreamer, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece. It was deeply philosophical for a letter and honestly one of the best I've seen. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still a really great piece. I fully encourage you to write more like it. Have a wonderful day!

2 months

Fading Stars

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

Hello Pravartika Wankhede, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and thanks so much for reaching out to me about your request for a review. I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece and by God...it's one of the best Pride pieces I've seen in a while. Your word choice is impeccable and the philosophy is just solid. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's really good for a first draft. I fully encourage you to write more piece like it and have a wonderful day! As the British say, good show, my dear! Keep writing!

2 months

we are not from a netflix film.

Hey there, pineapples, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. I found it to be passionate, as well as enlightening, giving a whole new view on the importance of LGBTQ representation. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still really good for a first draft. I fully encourage you to write more like it and have a wonderful day. Top notch, work!

2 months

Writing Streak Week 1 Day 3

Greetings and salutations Smruti Swarupa Mahapatra, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. Your word choice was most excellent and while there are some things in need of improvement, it's still really great for a first draft. I encourage you to keep writing and have a wonderful day! Top notch work!

2 months

Until the end... Love Bonnie

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

Hello SunV, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I've very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. I love the inspiration for it and ultimately beautiful drama you added in, spectacular. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still really great for a first draft. I fully encourage you to keep writing and have a wonderful day. On a more personal note, I've never had chocolate crust pizza before, but I'm now considering trying it. Top notch!

3 months

Butterfly weed, Flower

Hello To_Dream_Of_The_Moon, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reading this piece and reviewing it. It was a little hard to understand in terms of meaning at first, but I actually found it rather enjoyable and funny, especially since the Butterfly weed doesn't want the butterfly around. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still really good for a first draft. I personally encourage you to keep writing and have a wonderful day. Top notch!

3 months

moon

Hello Starcatcher, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. I found it to be a whole new perspective on the moon and very much fascinating with how you portrayed the big glowing rock in the night sky. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still very good for a first draft. I encourage you to keep writing and have a wonderful day. Nicely done!

3 months

my #CharacterQuirks (i'm not qUiRkY i swear)

Hey HelpMe512, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. I've never seen someone who could speak so openly about their little quirks and while there are some things need of improvement, you did well for a first draft. I personally encourage you to keep writing and have a wonderful day. Good Show and happy Fourth of July!

3 months

Angels

Hello Arzu, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. It was very philosophical and fascinating, something to give a reader to think about before they die. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still a really great piece. Nice work.

3 months

I Forget That I Am Poor

Hey Sparthens, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. It was very well written, lyrical, and though short, very sweet and strong in heart. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still really good for a first draft. I fully encourage you to keep on writing and have a wonderful day. Nice work!

3 months

six horizontal stripes | final draft

Hello Aadit Pahuja, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. I loved the color symbolism, the word choice, and the overall themes as a whole, very moving. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still really good for a first draft. Ironically, on a minor personal note, red just so happens to be my favorite color and strawberries my favorite fruit. I encourage you to keep on writing and have a wonderful day. Top notch work!

3 months

The Writer (revised)

Hello Thatallycat, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much liked reviewing this piece, finding it to be the cat's meow (excuse the pun). I found it to be well written and deeply moving, as well as very introspective on the world of writers. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still a really great piece. I fully encourage you to keep writing more pieces like it. Top notch!

3 months

The witches woods

Hello lianhabanana!, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece. It was so delightfully magical, well written, and the word choice is excellent. Fit for a holiday like Halloween (which is my favorite holiday on a more personal note). While there are some things in need of improvement, it's really great for a first draft and an enjoyable read. I encourage you to write more like it. Nice work!

3 months

you'll always have a home at hogwarts

Hello anoushka1705, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and Ravenclaw (my hogwarts house) and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. I found it to be incredibly moving and so relatable to real life. You really showed how the Harry Potter series has affected the younger generation for the better. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still a really good piece. I hope you have a wonderful day and wish you all the best! Top notch work!

3 months

A Dying Town

Hello, The Midnight One, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much liked reviewing this splendid piece of yours. It was very philosophical and really made me think about how time is fleeting, how we're one year away from the end of civilization, just like the ones of the past. While there are some things in need of improvement, it was really great for a first draft. I encourage you to keep writing and have a wonderful day! Good show!

3 months

A Concoction of Simplicity and Spirituality

PROMPT: Food Writing Competition 2020

Hey Fernweh, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. It was beautiful well written and religiously moving, if not mouth watering (no pun intended). You really go deep into the spiritual meaning behind the food these people serve and express how much it means to you. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still great for a first draft. I encourage you to keep whipping up more pieces like it. Nice work!

3 months

And the onions sizzled on

PROMPT: Food Writing Competition 2020

Hello MimiChoudury, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reading your piece. I loved all the word choices you added in and how rich the narrative about your culture was. I have never heard of Biryani, but I am rather intrigued to find out such a diverse dish exists. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's wonderful as a piece and I encourage you to write more like it. Well done!

4 months

i was whole to begin with

PROMPT: This I Believe

Hello there, inanutshell, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. It was beautifully open and related well to life, one of the best things I've read. While they are some things in need of improvement, it's wonderful for a first draft. I encourage you to keep writing and have a wonderful day! Good Show!

4 months

Man-Made Lover

Hey Madeline Harper, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece. It was incredibly deep and will written. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's still a great piece that really makes you think about life. I personally encourage you to keep writing and have a wonderful day! Good show!

4 months

Just some creative things :)

Hey CrazyNinjaKid, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. Despite it being comprised for a bunch of random story starters, all of them are well written and really flow well with word choice. Despite it needing just a bit more polishing, it's really great for a first draft. I encourage you to keep writing and stay safe during these troubled times. Top notch!

4 months

a mother's promise

Hey PureHeart, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed taking a gander at this piece. It was beautifully well written and moving, possibly one of the best I've seen. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's really great for a first draft. I fully encourage you to keep writing and have a great rest of the day! :)

4 months

The Whole World Gets Wider

Hello Brielle P. Chor, I must say I loved your poem and think it was simply wonderful. Your overall use of scientific language and deep themes made it by far an intriguing, read. While there are some things in need of improvement, it's great for a first draft and I think you have a masterpiece in the making. I encourage you to keep on writing and have a wonderful day! Top notch work!

4 months

Virus

PROMPT: Solidarity

Hello SummerBunny, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. The Corona Virus is a serious issues and I'm glad that someone decided to cover it here, in the form of a poem too! While there are some things that can be improve upon, this is still very excellent. I look forward to getting the opportunity to reviewing more of your pieces in the future. Stay safe and well done!

6 months

The King's Shilling

Hello Raquel, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer, and I very much enjoyed peer reviewing another one of your pieces. Once again, you've done an excellent job of providing a riveting historical context through character and everything is wonderfully well written. While there are some things that can be improved upon, it's still very excellent for a first draft. I encourage you to keep honing your craft and enjoy a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! Nice work!

6 months

let me love your colour.

Hello littlenightmare332, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed peer reviewing this piece of yours. I found it emotionally powerful and beautiful written, especially in terms of metaphor and rhyming pattern at the end. While there are some things that can be improved upon, it's still quite excellent for a first draft and reminds me so much of how important love is in the world. I encourage you to continue writing pieces like this and hone your craft because you have talent. Splendid work!

7 months

if you wait long enough, opportunity will wash your feet

Hello New York Dreamer, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. I found it deeply symbolic and moving, especially how you described opportunity as like the tide. While there are some things that can be improved upon, you did really well for a first draft. I personally hope I get to review more of your pieces in the future and hope you have a wonderful day. Splendid job!

7 months

Constellation

Hello, Hope_KH_M, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer, and I very much enjoyed reviewing your piece. I found your use of repetition and deep themes to be excellent in this piece, especially with how most people don't understand distant figures. While there are some things that can be improved upon, it's still a very excellent piece and you've done a marvelous job. I hope to get a chance to review any future pieces you'll write and you get the chance to hone your craft. Nice work!

7 months

yes i did put my own fictional character into asgard, edited a bit

Hey there, -writinginhopesofsomeday-, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer (yes, I added a Marvel pun) and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. I thought it was very good in terms of character, as well as storytelling and description. While there are a few things that can be improved upon, it's still very good and you have impeccable talent. I look forward to getting the possible opportunity of reviewing more of you pieces in the future and wish you a lovely day. Good Show, my dear!

7 months

Third Brown Girl

Hello Cael, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer, Mr Colin E., and I very much enjoyed peer reviewing this piece of yours. I liked the over all themes and rhyming you added in with it, very good. While there are some things that can be improved upon, it's still tremendous for a first draft. I implore you to keep on writing and honing your craft, you have talent. Btw, on a specifically minor note, I like your WTW icon, the scrunchies suit you very well. ;)

7 months

She's A China Doll

Hello Marshmallow_Fruit_Loops, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece. Body Image is such a major, real world issue that everyone goes through, whether we see it or not, and it needs to be addressed. While there are some things that can be improved upon, it's still a really good piece and one more people should definitely read more on. I encourage you to write more pieces like it, hopefully breaking these barriers people see. Nice work!

7 months

Red Sky

Hello Trent Tabor, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing your piece. Your choice of words was excellent and you did a great job of portraying a relationship that might've been. While there are some things that can be improved upon, this was still great for a first draft. I encourage you to keep on writing and hone your craft. Nice work!

7 months

The shadows

Hello Kaeyln Wells, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I very much enjoyed reviewing your piece. I loved the overall symbolism and intriguing concept of it all. Your choice of words was excellent and while there are some things that can be improved upon, it's still a really great piece. I encourage you to keep on writing and hone your craft. Nice work!

7 months

Time-A Strange Musing

Hello Ios Vitae, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer and I personally enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours. I never thought of time this way and while there are some things that need to be improved about, I like it very much and it's incredible. I encourage you to do more pieces like it and share your ideas with the world. Nice work!

7 months

severed roots

PROMPT: Roots

Hello Jun Lei, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer, Mr. Colin E., and I personally enjoyed peer reviewing your piece, severed roots, and found it to be a most intriguing piece. While there are a few things that can be improved upon, it's still incredibly ingenious and personally...enlightening. I encourage you to write more pieces like it and continue your journey of becoming a writer. Good Show!

7 months

Future

Hello CALIEAN STUART, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer, and I'm here to say that you've done well for a first draft. While there are some things in this piece that need to be improved upon, it's still very good and I enjoyed reviewing it. One of my favorite parts about this was that we all need to learn from our mistakes, a very powerful truth. Do not give up on writing and I hope to review more of your pieces in the future. Top Notch!

7 months

This Kid

Hello Marshmallow_Fruit_Loops, I very much enjoyed Senior Peer Reviewing your poem and despite it being short, I found it incredibly moving. This is one of those rare pieces that displays a common truth; no matter who someone is or their peculiarities, we all have gifts that can change the world. Though there are some things that can be improved upon, it's still a wonderful poem and you did an excellent job. I look forward to Senior Peer Reviewing more of your pieces in the future and encourage you to not give up on your writing.

8 months

Temptations in the Forest

Hello there Ailbhe, I was very much fascinated by your poem. Sell yourself short as "clunky", but I found rhyming pattern to be quite good and the overall dark theme was interesting to the ear. While there are some things that can to be improved upon, you've done well for a first draft. I am very hopeful that I may get to Senior Peer Review more of your pieces in the future and encourage you to keep honing your craft as an author. Well done!

8 months

The Willow Tree

Hello, Princess Maria, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer, and once more, you've done an excellent job. I found this piece to be emotionally moving, well written, and extremely witty in terms of having the story be told from an unexpected source; a willow tree. While there some things that can be improved upon, you did astoundingly great. I do hope I get to review more of your pieces in the future and hope that you, Your Royal Highness, may become a successful author one day. Nice work!

8 months

Kitsune | #febvalentine

Hello .amelia, this was a most wonderful piece to read and review. I loved the overall cuteness and fantastical storyline, the use of description, and your take on a Japanese Kitsune (Madeline was so precious)! While there are some things that can be improved upon, it was a wonderful first draft and is definitely going to be a future Valentine's Day hit. I hope I get the opportunity to peer review more of your pieces in the future and that you continue to hone your craft as a writer. Nicely done!

8 months

Queen of Thieves

Hi there, V-Rose, it's your friendly neighborhood Senior Peer Reviewer. I very much enjoyed reviewing this piece of yours and found it extremely moving. The rhyming pattern was excellent and the overall themes were very deep. Though there are a few things you need to deepen, it's totally fine for a first draft. I can definitely see you using your skills to become a lyricist for professional rappers or even becoming a great poet one day. Excellent work!

8 months

Walter and the Monster

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition 2019

Cololo231, this was a very nice piece you wrote! I loved the idea of a frightening, yet friendly and magical monster showing a pampered, ignorant dog all the kinds of suffering people and animals go through in the world to show him not everyone has a good life like he does. It was deep and incredibly creative. While there are some things that need to be improved upon, don't you dare sweat it because it's only a first draft! I'm very happy to see you here again on Write The World.com (I missed you a lot), but if you ever want to talk to me, please do so on another social media platform (which I have yet to get because I don't have any others. I've got to keep things professional here on WTW because Senior Peer Reviewers have very specific guidelines if you catch my drift!). All in all, nice work!

8 months

Slytherins

Hi Kaitlyn, so wonderful to have you back and I very much enjoyed reviewing this old piece of yours on Write The World.com. You did a very excellent job in capturing the true essence of Slytherin and breaking the common stereotypes new Potter fans see when they first read the series. You'd make Alan Rickman, (God bless him), very proud indeed. While there are a few things that need to be improved upon, (see the highlighted text), this was a standup read! I look forward to reviewing any new pieces you write in the future and once again, I'm so happy you've returned.

8 months

Motorway

Lottifus, you have done a spectacular job with this piece. It was very realistic and imaginative in terms of description, repetition, and word choice, "scrubby leaves" is excellent. While there are a few things that need a smidgen of improvement, I very much enjoyed peer reviewing this piece and hope that I get the opportunity of peer reviewing any past or future pieces you may have. I'm astonished that not many people have peer reviewed or commented on it yet, it's fantastic. You are most talented.

8 months

ColorBlind

monochromatic_rainbow, this is a very interesting piece and please excuse me saying so, very ironic considering your username. I've never really seen any pieces where the story is told from the point of view from someone who's color blind, but this was an eye opener. I liked your use of the colors "black", "gray", "white", and the word "dull", really expresses the overall lacking of color. While there are some things that need to be improved in this piece, it's a great first draft and you definitely should continue with it

8 months

Mynah and the Ghost

PROMPT: Writing for Children Competition 2020

jyotsna.r.n, I very much enjoyed this story and found it entertaining. Mynah and Caleb are slowly becoming one of my new favorite unlikely duos in fiction and call yourself mediocre, but you've got talent and this is fantastic for a first draft. If you ever decide to get this published as a chapter book, I will be glad to buy a copy. While there are some things in need of improvement, don't sweat it; this is just the first draft. If you have any new pieces you wish to publish, I'll be happy to peer review them for you. Well done.

8 months

Be Kind Because Equality Starts With You #apoemaday20

V-Rose, this is a beautifully written poem, one that inspires the true meaning of equality and kindness. While there are certain areas that are in need of improvement, you have nevertheless done a standup job with the first draft. I personally look forward to peer reviewing more of your pieces in the future should I get the chance. I'd love to see you turn this poem into a rap because each line flies like music and has the sort of rhythm you want for that sort of thing.

8 months

Gutter (#ArtOfCompression)

Major Chords, I found this piece of yours to be especially mysterious and very fascinating. While there are some things such as character description, that need to be worked on, this is very great for a first draft. I'd be happy to review any future pieces you have and future chapters of this story if you choose to turn it into a dark fantasy novel. Nice work.

9 months

How to Meet the Dragons

watermelonsugar, despite this being a first draft and being new on Write The World.com, you have proven yourself to be an author with great potential. I encourage you to keep on making pieces and to never stop trying at what you do. Excellent job.

9 months

Home

PROMPT: One Home

G L, call yourself mediocre, but you have great talent and potential for a young writer just starting out here on the site. I find your abstract work to be intriguing and look forward to getting the chance to peer reviewing more your work if I get the chance. Nice work!

9 months

High School Was Supposed to be...

~DreamerGirlLostINAColorlessWorld~, I found this poem of yours to be highly intriguing and very much well written. Though there are some areas that need improvement, it was otherwise alright. I look forward to the possibility of reading and peer reviewing more of your work in the future to see what other interesting pieces you might come up with. You have very good potential. :)

9 months

Dead End

If anyone has conveyed how meaningful hurtful words and uniqueness are, you have done it!

about 1 year

Friendship is Worth the Work

PROMPT: Friendship Tweet

You have an interesting definition of friendship! Nice job!

over 2 years

Beautiful and Terrifying

You are good, keep up the writing!

over 2 years

Political View

PROMPT: Your Voice: Globalization

Dude, I love your point of view on politics and how we should be running things around here on good old Mother Earth. You have basically covered everything I want to say to the world's leaders. You rule!

over 2 years

10 things I look for in a person

You sound like a cool person. I like you.

over 2 years

Imagination!

I love your work, teach me your ways, master!

over 2 years

About Me

Bro, I am such a procrastinator sometimes, so I feel you!

over 2 years

The Good of Humanity—Writing Prompts Day 18

You clearly are a child of Mother Earth, for you care for her well being.

over 2 years

A Noble Creature

PROMPT: Monster Flash Fiction Competition 2018

I love your writing so much, I'm glad you're pursuing this noble art.

over 2 years

I Wish...

PROMPT: Truths and Untruths

Can you also wish for mermaids to swim in the sea? I love mermaids and I want them to be real.

over 2 years

His Son

PROMPT: On the Last Day of the World

This is so beautiful. I believe in god and his miracles and even though I don't really go to church anymore, I still have faith in the lord.

over 2 years

10 Things I Love

Since you like weddings, I have a question. If Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom got married, would you go to their wedding?

over 2 years

The Star Without A Cluster

I really love this peace. You should be some kind of medieval poet, that would be so cool!

over 2 years