JediKnightGirl

15 y/o
Ace-Biromantic, she/her
Hopeless romantic, fangirl, feminist, anxiety
Hufflepuff, Hamiltrash, & more
Obsessed with Thomas Jefferson
Artist, Writer, Musician, Singer
Love, music, friendship are everything
<3

Books ya'll need to read:
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda / Leah on the Offbeat - Becky Albertalli
Scythe / Thunderhead - Neal Shusterman (thank me later)
Second Chance Summer - Morgan Matson
The Sun is Also a Star - Nicola Yoon
I Am Princess X - Cherie Priest
Ship It - Britta Lundin

Favorite singers/bands:
P!ATD
Hayley Kiyoko
Charlie Puth
Old Dominion
Theory of a Deadman

All my fandoms:
Hamilton
Star Wars
Harry Potter (Hufflepuff)
The Greatest Showman
Dear Evan Hansen
Newsies

Favorite YouTubers:
Moriah Elizabeth
NerdECrafter
James Charles
SuperCarlinBrothers

Peer Reviews

Girls/Boys #wishifelt

I really liked and related to this poem; you followed the prompt well but also added your own twist and I thought that was really cool. Overall, you did an awesome job on this! Keep writing!

over 1 year

Ophelia

I really enjoyed this poem and it made me feel so many different emotions, and had really good closure at the end. I honestly don't think I have anything negative to say. You did an amazing job, keep writing!

over 1 year

why do i see broken emeralds

I will DEFINITELY make sure to check out the other poems in this series, since I loved this one so much. You did an amazing job on this and I hope you keep speaking out about the issues you care about!

over 1 year

Do You Ever? #novelistofthefuture

Sorry for my lack of punctuation in some places, I hope that doesn't bother you but that's sort of just how my mind works when I write reviews. I am really, really impressed with this though and I'm glad you told me about it because otherwise I doubt I would've ever ended up seeing it. Also I'm so glad you liked Windfall which is off-topic but I still appreciated your comment. Anyway, you did an amazing job on this piece and if you ever want something else reviewed I'd be happy to help :)

over 1 year

He Was My World

You did an amazing job on this piece and it was clearly well thought out. The only suggestion I might have would be to separate this poem into stanzas, so the poem still feels repetitive, but adds a little more weight to each statement about how "he was your world." Overall I'm so glad I found this piece and it was very well-written. Incredible job :)

over 1 year

Running Out of Time

This is a really clever way of thinking of age, basing youthfulness off of different animals, for example, and I also think the rhymes you used were clever as well. Awesome job!

almost 2 years

The Government of a Friend Group

PROMPT: Friendship Tweet

I love this because to the rest of the world it's a metaphor but to us it's just life. Literally every day. Also sorry it took me so long to submit this, I started it and then forgot about it, but anyways great job!

almost 2 years

The Phoenix and The Red Sun

The only advice I have would be that you use the words "future" and "ashes" a lot in the same area. Like they're clumped together. I think it mostly works with "ashes", but with "future" it seemed a little repetitive. I also might change the title to just "The Red Sun", but it still works great as it is. This is honestly a great poem, and I think you could definitely enter it in a contest, on Write the World or anywhere else. Awesome job with this one! :)

about 2 years

What Is A Legacy? One: Paintings and Roommates

PROMPT: Third Person Limited

Unfortunately, I haven't started to read the rest of these yet, but I want to, and I like this one a lot. My only critique might be that everything seemed to happen kind of fast, but maybe that was intentional and I'm completely missing the point. I do that a lot. Can't wait to keep reading!

about 2 years