Pinkflower

Loves2Write

My name's Elisa, but you can also call me Ellie. I'm 13-16.
And I love... Jesus. My family and friends. To write. Eating. Eating pizza. Reading. Acting. Drawing. Painting. Kindness. And movies.

Remember fellow writers, practice makes perfect! Never quit (unless it was a really bad idea in the first place or it hurts you, others, or their property!) And don't be afraid to be 'the odd one out' :). Be bold. Be you. Set yourselves out from the others. You never know, it may pay off! ;) I hope you guys and gals enjoy my work! And, one more time, BE YOU!!

Pinkflower

Loves2Write (United States) liked Mother is Ocean by Shanti (India)

about 8 hours ago

Pinkflower
Dsc04487

Loves2Write (United States) started following Shanti (India)

about 8 hours ago

Pinkflower
Supporter

Loves2Write (United States) earned a badge Supporter

about 8 hours ago

Pinkflower

Loves2Write (United States) published:

Old Flames Can't Hold A Candle To You: Dolly Parton's Greatest Hits

PROMPT: Album Review Competition

Dolly Parton is an American singer, songwriter, record-producer, actress, benefactress, multi-instrumentalist, and a country music icon. With the stunning vocals she has, it's no wonder she's won 11 Grammy awards!! Each song she sings is it's own special story, with the special warm voice of a cheerful southern angel singing it to you. The album I chose, Dolly Parton's Greatest Hits, showcases some of her more popular works including '9 to 5', 'Hard Candy Christmas',...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1 day ago

Pinkflower
Competitor

Loves2Write (United States) earned a badge Competitor

Pinkflower

Loves2Write (United States) reviewed:

1-800-273-8255

PROMPT: Album Review Competition

Pinkflower

Loves2Write (United States) liked It's Not Fine by korra4life (United States)

Pinkflower
1 corinthians 134

Loves2Write (United States) started following korra4life (United States)

Pinkflower
Img 0699

Loves2Write (United States) started following RainAndSonder (United States)

Pinkflower

Loves2Write (United States) liked Day 3- Three-Sentence Plot Twist by RainAndSonder (United States)

Album Review Competition

Dolly Parton is an American singer, songwriter, record-producer, actress, benefactress, multi-instrumentalist, and a country music icon. With the stunning vocals she has, it's no wonder she's won 11 Grammy awards!! Each song she sings is it's own special story, with the special warm voice of a cheerful southern angel singing it to you. The album I chose, Dolly Parton's Greatest Hits, showcases some of her more popular works including '9 to 5', 'Hard Candy Christmas', and 'Applejack'. This album is different than it's predecessors due mostly because, in my opinion, it feels like the only thing the mix of songs really has in common is the fact that they're all sung by Dolly and each marked with her own positivity.  By positivity, I mean what you'll regularly hear in Dolly's music, the feeling that comes out of her songs. Even if it's a sad or emotional subject, she leaves you with some feeling...

Album Review Competition

Dolly Parton, an American singer, songwriter, record-producer, actress, benefactress, a multi-instrumentalist, and a country music icon. With the stunning vocals she has, It's no wonder she's won 11 Grammy awards!! Each song she sings is like It's own story, with the special warm voice of a cheerful southern angel singing it to you. It seems like she inherited the good qualities of her influences, which includes: Loretta Lynn, Molly O'Day, Porter Wagoner, Bill Monroe, Lefty Frizzell, Hank Williams, June Carter, and Kitty Wells. Loretta seems to have quite the influence on Dolly's music as they have very similar voices and song subjects, which is probably also due a lot to their similar backgrounds and musical taste. They also both like to sing about their lives when they were living without a lot of money in the Appalachians in a small log cabin. June Carter and Dolly Parton also sound a hint similar, but she doesn't seem to have quite as...

Album Review Competition

Dolly Parton, an American singer, songwriter, record-producer, actress, benefactress, a multi-instrumentalist, and an icon. With the stunning vocals she has, It's no wonder she's won 11 Grammy awards!! Each song she sings is like It's own story, with the special warm voice of a cheerful southern angel singing it to you. It seems like she inherited the good qualities of her influences, which includes: Loretta Lynn, Molly O'Day, Porter Wagoner, Bill Monroe, Lefty Frizzell, Hank Williams, June Carter, and Kitty Wells. Loretta seems to have quite the influence on Dolly's music as they have very similar voices and song subjects, which is probably due a lot to their similar backgrounds and musical taste. They also both like to write about their lives when they were living without a lot of money in the Appalachians in a small log cabin. June Carter and Dolly Parton also sound a hint similar, but she doesn't seem to have quite as much influence on...

Loves2Write's 10 Likes

Mother is Ocean by Shanti

Published 9 months ago

It's Not Fine by korra4life

Published 4 days ago

A Poem For My Future Self by clarino910

Published 4 days ago

Monsters by Jubagh

Published 6 days ago

REVIVAL by devanjalikhanduri

Published 6 days ago

Tomorrow by Laika

Published about 1 month ago

’91: The Album Review by PiperGlen

Published 8 days ago

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 7 days ago

Pro reviewer

You've now submitted over five reviews!

Earned 5 days ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 7 days ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 6 days ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned about 8 hours ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 5 days ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 7 days ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 6 days ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 6 days ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned 2 days ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.