camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

Peer Reviews

The Tickler

This is probably my favorite story of yours!! You did everything perfectly and there was so much impeccable imagery that made me really feel like I was in the story, and then the suspense throughout the entire story had me hooked with the amazing plot twist at the end. Greatttt job <3

7 months

The new student

PROMPT: More than Birds

I loved reading this story! The suspense that you put into the plot was very interesting and it really kept me wanting to read more. Great job!!

11 months

human

This poem conveys a very important message that I think that more people should see. I enjoyed reading this piece and I can't wait to see more of your writing in the future!

11 months

Wrong But True

Great job!!! This is a really cool piece and I think that more people should see it!! Keep writing!! ;) <3

over 1 year

Dark Voice

This is a very cool story!! I will definitely check out the next chapters, I love the plot and your writing style (although I tried to give you as much constructive criticism as possible). You've got a real talent and I can't wait to read more of your writing! :)

almost 2 years

Thief #paperbirdcontest

Like all of your pieces, this one didn't fail to transport me to a new and unfamiliar place that felt so real and completely engaged me in the story. Your descriptions were on point and I hope that my feedback helped!! Keep writing :))

almost 2 years

Replay

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2018

Dude, this is amazing. You have a wonderful storytelling talent that not many other people do and your stories are so smooth and easy to read. Not to mention, this was such a creative plot and storyline and all I want to do is read more. I would so recommend for more people to read this because it will blow them away!! Incredible job <3 <3

almost 2 years

Thoughts from a Bus Ride

PROMPT: Solitary Contentment

Great job on this poem!! It was so fun to read and I love the style you used. Keep writing!!

almost 2 years

The Yellow

This was such an interesting poem and I loved reading it!! You have a real talent and I think that more people should see this piece ;)

almost 2 years

More Than Words

This was a wonderful, inspirational piece that more people need to see! You are such an amazing poet and I can't wait to read more of your pieces!!

about 2 years

Letters: Part 1

This was a very interesting story that I would love to read more of! The one thing I would suggest to you is to watch your sentences, as they are often very long and run-on. But overall, great job!!

over 2 years

Home: Where the Goats Roam

Okay.... WOW. This was an amazing story that interested me from the start, but the details and imagery that were included just left me starstruck. To answer your questions in the footnotes, the story did inspire me with more love for goats and nature in general. The place you described sounds like a dream, and you have a wonderful talent. I hope this review helped, although most of what I had to offer were compliments :)

over 2 years

The Authors of Our Lives

PROMPT: Album Review Competition 2018

This is an amazing review and I loved reviewing it!!! ;P You described everything so clearly, and the ideas you had were amazing. Hopefully this helped, and continue to write! You've got some real talent ;)

over 2 years

Jacqueline Kennedy's Travesty

PROMPT: Historical Flash

I loved this "historical flash" short story!! It was very interesting and informative. I love history so this was amazing <3 Great job! You should definitely get an a + + + + + + + on this ;)

over 2 years

too easy.

PROMPT: All in a Minute

I loved this short story! Your use of suspense was on point and it kept me interested and enthralled the whole way. Great job!! (and thank you for not killing the dog) ;)

over 2 years

thoughts and prayers.

I love this piece; you explained everything so well and I completely agree with you! More people should see this piece and comment their thoughts (but in a peaceful way). It's interesting to see everyone's different opinions since this is such a controversial subject. Thank you for sharing this with us!

over 2 years

The Enlightenment

PROMPT: Monster Flash Fiction Competition 2018

This was a really cool, interesting Flash Fiction story!! The suspense was incredible as were the descriptions. Great job!!! :D

over 2 years

On Wings Of Sky

PROMPT: In Motion

I love the rhyming, descriptions, and verbs you used in this poem! I also liked how it was about flying- it's not something I see many people write about (although it does make a really good subject) Great job and can't wait to read more of your writing!

over 2 years

The Raven Mask

I love this story! Your descriptions were amazing and engaged me into the story, and the mystery really made it an interesting read. Keep writing!

over 2 years

i was the moon

I love the sad but true message that this sends; you created and carried out the metaphor perfectly. Great job!!

over 2 years

Finding Me

PROMPT: Numerous Narrators

This was such a fun piece to read and more people need to check it out (if you're reading this, click the title and read it). You have an amazing talent for writing and I can't wait to read more of your pieces!

over 2 years

The Enemy

This is an amazing story and I loved reading it. You're a great writer and I can't wait to read more of your works!

over 2 years

A Noble Creature

This is a wonderful flash fiction story! Great job :)

over 2 years

the sun tells the moon

I'm speechless over how beautiful, moving, and true this piece is. You're an amazing writer; you carried the message perfectly and pulled the reader in. This is a breathtaking masterpiece ;)

over 2 years

To Nowhere in Particular

This is a really cool poem; you're so good at rhyming! One thing I would suggest is adding more periods because it sounds like one long run-on sentence. But really great job overall!!

over 2 years

Our Table

This is a very creative, wonderfully written piece and I loved reading it. It had a great message that you carried out perfectly throughout the poem- amazing job!! :)

almost 3 years

14 Candles

This is so creative!! Thank you for sharing these parts of your life with us- you did it beautifully and I was enthralled the whole time. This really shows how talented you are even through hard times. Great job! :)

almost 3 years

I Really Don't Understand

I can't imagine myself saying any of this better. Thank you for publishing this and sharing it with us- I completely agree with, relate to, and sympathize about what you wrote. I loved it.

almost 3 years

Golden Stars

This is so creative, well detailed, and just brilliant in general! I absolutely loved reading it- I'd haven't seen anyone write anything from the perspective of a little kid on this website. Amazing job!!

almost 3 years

Once Upon a Time: Part 12

You are such an amazing writer! You're so good at playing with people's emotions and creating awesome plot twists that no one expects. You need to make this into an actual book and publish it :)

almost 3 years

Colors

I love how you made every single word rhyme! It's so creative and fun.

almost 3 years

Those Hardest to Love Need It Most

You perfectly captured the friendship between dog and human in this piece, and the details that you included are so clear and vivid. You also made me really want to adopt a dog now...

almost 3 years

Pretending to be Ms.Perfect

I'm so happy that you found this site- we will support you, and just know that you are perfect in your own way even if your parents don't realize that. :)

almost 3 years

Melting

PROMPT: Ten Words to You

You did an amazing job of putting all of this imagery into ten words. The title fits perfectly, as does every individual word that you used- they're all essential.

almost 3 years

Golf Course

I'm just speechless at how powerful this is. You conveyed the message perfectly, and it left me crying. Beautiful.

almost 3 years

Sincerely Me

PROMPT: Signing Off

I love the brutal honesty that you incorporated into this letter towards yourself. It's also such a relatable subject- not fulfilling your resolutions. Again, this was such a wonderful letter and I loved reading it.

almost 3 years

Farewell, Goodbye

PROMPT: Signing Off

This was such a well-written piece. I absolutely loved reading it- thank you for sharing this piece of your life with us. I especially liked how you didn't clarify who you were writing about until the very end of the letter.

almost 3 years

to mama

PROMPT: Signing Off

This piece is wonderfully written. Even though it's brief, it really strikes strong feelings in the reader.

almost 3 years

They Say

PROMPT: “They Say”

I love the direction that you took with this prompt, and I don't see anything that you could improve upon. Your style of writing is so unique and creative!

almost 3 years

A Heroes Dream

You better have gotten a 100% on this- or else Ms. Bowersox is completely out of her mind.

almost 3 years

Finals

Good luck on your finals! Although I doubt you'll need any when your writing is this good :)

almost 3 years

They Say Love is Happy

PROMPT: “They Say”

This is so good! Relatable, powerful, and wonderfully crafted. I love the direction that you took with this prompt. :)

almost 3 years

Peace?

The figurative language and words that you used here are so powerful. You used them perfectly to convey the mood of this piece and your purpose. Amazing!

almost 3 years

On An October Eve

This poem is quintessential. The words and figurative language describe what is happening perfectly- and even are able to create a variety of different moods within the poem. Bravo!

almost 3 years