Image

Jada Voigt

~Now know to the world as Akira Celeste~

Image

Jada Voigt liked Where were you? by Kimberly Bell (United States)

Image

Jada Voigt published:

Floating...

PROMPT: Floating

First comes the small flashes of white darkness behind your eyes. Then that eerie feeling that makes you think someone is standing over you, watching you. Or maybe they're sitting in the corner, content with observing you from a distance. All of a sudden you lose the ability to feel your hands, your legs tingle. "What's happening?" You try to speak but nothing comes out, panic overwhelms you until it happens. You lose all feeling except this sense of falling...

Image
1

Jada Voigt published:

Marks

Marks left on my skin

From a passionate lovers kiss. 

Marks left on my skin

From a hateful persons fists. 

Marks left on my skin

From the touch of a blade to my wrist. 

Image
Publisher

Jada Voigt earned a badge Publisher

Image
Good neighbor

Jada Voigt earned a badge Good Neighbor

Image
3

Jada Voigt published:

Under the skin lives the monster

PROMPT: The Unseen

Free the beast, let her leave. This monster inside me is dying to be free. Ripping me apart, killing me to breathe. Her lies make you believe, her lies make you dream. She has many names, this monster, this voice inside me. She takes you over, you lose yourself. She puts your spirit in it's own little hell. Be pretty, be perfect, be thin, be what they want you to be. Is perfection a realistic goal? Is it worth the...

Image
Default avatar user icon

Jada Voigt started following Mrs. Scales (United States)

Image

Jada Voigt published:

Truths and Untruths

I wish I could really fly like I do in my dreams. I wish people could tell the truth. I wish I could work more hours at work. I wish I could understand geometry a little better. I wish I was 18 already. I wish people wouldn't think they need to feed off drama. I wish people would stop wearing sheer leggings as pants. I wish I had more self esteem and more confidence in myself. I wish I could...

Floating

Floating...

First comes the small flashes of white darkness behind your eyes. Then that eerie feeling that makes you think someone is standing over you, watching you. Or maybe they're sitting in the corner, content with observing you from a distance. All of a sudden you lose the ability to feel your hands, your legs tingle. "What's happening?" You try to speak but nothing comes out, panic overwhelms you until it happens. You lose all feeling except this sense of falling and being pushed to the celing all at the same time. You try to move but you can't, you're paralyzed and in a strange way it feels nice. It seems to go on forever. Something happens and your finger or toe twitches, the sensation dies and you're dragged back to reality. 

Open Prompt

Marks

Marks left on my skin

From a passionate lovers kiss. 

Marks left on my skin

From a hateful persons fists. 

Marks left on my skin

From the touch of a blade to my wrist. 

The Unseen

Under the skin lives the monster

Free the beast, let her leave. This monster inside me is dying to be free. Ripping me apart, killing me to breathe. Her lies make you believe, her lies make you dream. She has many names, this monster, this voice inside me. She takes you over, you lose yourself. She puts your spirit in it's own little hell. Be pretty, be perfect, be thin, be what they want you to be. Is perfection a realistic goal? Is it worth the fight? At he time it seems simple, a single 'yes' and everything melts away. Back straight, pretty face. Feet together but thighs apart. Little wrists and beautiful bones.

Truths and Untruths

I wish I could really fly like I do in my dreams. I wish people could tell the truth. I wish I could work more hours at work. I wish I could understand geometry a little better. I wish I was 18 already. I wish people wouldn't think they need to feed off drama. I wish people would stop wearing sheer leggings as pants. I wish I had more self esteem and more confidence in myself. I wish I could trust people. I wish people would stop trying to run my life for me. Let me make my own mistakes and learn from them myself.

Jada Voigt's 1 Like

Where were you? by Kimberly Bell

Published over 2 years ago

1 Likes from Others

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned almost 3 years ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Self editor inactive

Publish at least two versions of the same piece to become a self-editor

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

1 Follower

Mrs. Scales Mrs. Scales

1 Following

Mrs. Scales Mrs. Scales