LackingASocialLife

No longer social-life-less
(inactive)

Treat everyone with some fricken respect, fuckers

Peer Reviews

#contestfor69 | wall of glass between us

I love this piece and it has great potential. I love the emotion and the idea you've developed. Sorry for my harsh criticism, but I hope this'll help make this great piece greater. Have a good day!

almost 2 years

Do You Ever? #novelistofthefuture

Hella proud of your work here and you should be too. I love the underlying meaning and I'm sorry my review is so brief. I've minimal-to-no ideas on how this could be any better- you're amazing!

about 2 years

why do i see broken sapphires

this series is fantastic, perhaps you could print and publish the full thing? (even online publishing)

about 2 years

why do i see broken peridots

I'm so proud of your poetry skills- you're a genius to think of something like this series!

about 2 years

why do i see broken rubies

Amazing writing- I don't think I've seen a typo all series! I'm impressed (sorry I just submit this review so late after the others- I didn't realise I never pressed submit)

about 2 years

why do i see broken pearls

love love love this! You should be super proud of this series.

about 2 years

why do i see broken emeralds

This series is fantastic- sorry I'm not very creative for reviews

about 2 years

why do i see broken diamonds

This piece is what I wish diamonds were focused on. Just this week I had people telling me "If you're stressed, remember diamonds form under pressure!" Like no. Being stressed doesn't cause beauty, get help.

about 2 years

why do i see broken aquamarines

you better not live in brisbane or imma whoop you for writing this at (as WtW says) 3:30am- SLEEP IS IMPORTANT MY AUSTRALIAN FRIEND Still loving this :D

about 2 years

why do i see broken amethysts

You're so talented stop this is illegal

about 2 years

why do i see broken garnets

Touching part one, I can't wait to read the rest

about 2 years

Day 18 - Embarrassing Moment

Embarrassment sucks man, I feel bad for you. Hopefully, you and Fred can get married and your vow can be "Yes, I do want this Horsch" (Actually, Please DON'T to that XD)

almost 3 years

This Isn't a Poem or Anything Just a Really Long List of the Thing I'm Looking Forward to and the Things That I'm Not. I Hope You All Enjoy It and I know it's Lame and So is this Title

PROMPT: Intentions and Invocations

Depression is tough. I don't know a lot about it, but from what I do know, I know it's difficult and sometimes not something that goes away. I hope whatever the case for you, this opportunity to go to therapy will help you. Try to stay strong no matter what. Hope is the best motivation. Also, 11/10 title God bless!

almost 3 years

Day 14 - A Moment I Will Never Forget

This is a well written and an interesting memory. I so want to hear more just about your life in general. ^.^ Part of me is like *Queue 'grease' music* "Tell me more Tell me more!" and the other part is like "KAITLYN DESERVED HER PRIVACY" xD Anyways, love this, love you, I hope Fred does too. Happy New Year and have a good day :D Welp I wrote this review yesterday and just realized I never pressed submit... OOPS :P

almost 3 years

OK

I loved this piece and wish it could go on forever. I loved how I became intrigued with both perspectives. It was really well written and fits the Numerous Narrators prompt, too! In a way, it reminded me of a piece I did called "If only they knew." But obviously, this is so much better. If you decide to write more on this, I'll be so happy. This idea is genius. Good job!

almost 3 years

A Song, A Lullaby

For someone who isn't used to writing poems, this is very good. I enjoyed reading it, it had good music to it, by that I mean it had a good flow and precision of length, like a song. It's a touching piece of writing and although what is going on is a bit unknown, you know somebody is hurting, and somebody else is trying to protect them. Believe in yourself! This is very impressive. It rhymes the whole way through but doesn't seem forced, and if you can do that in a poem, you can do anything.

almost 3 years