Download

LackingASocialLife

The outside world is scary, let's stay here and write.
♪~ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I'm usually here around 11pm-1am Australia time. (I'm a mild insomniac so I use this to pass the time!)
You all are SO AMAZING AND CREATIVE I feel HONORED to be able to read your writing and have you read mine.
I'm obsessed with youtube and music :D Like seriously if you need someone just to ramble for five hours just ask me why I like Twenty One Pilots or what I think of Dan and Phil.
Also, your hair looks GREAT today
~An Aussie on the internet
Georgia :D

Download

LackingASocialLife (Australia) liked Never Too Late To Let Go by Bellbell0307 (United States)

Download

LackingASocialLife (Australia) liked ...I don't understand... by Glytch Montoya (United States)

Download
13
1

LackingASocialLife (Australia) published:

MY CHILDREN I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL

Hello my beautiful people! It is 11:41 and I can't sleep and I have been missing the HELL out of talking to you all every day.
not much eventful has happened since I last spoke to y'all- but if i were to make a list of what HAS happened-

1. I have been certified by my friends as the TradeMark name- HMM. Short for hot mess mom. This is because I always am looking out for others, like a mom, but...

Download
112254 0

LackingASocialLife (Australia) started following Bellbell030 (United States)

Download

LackingASocialLife (Australia) liked A little about me! by whyismynamesara (Australia)

Download

LackingASocialLife (Australia) liked Shadows by whyismynamesara (Australia)

Download

LackingASocialLife (Australia) liked A poem that I sadly did not write but love by whyismynamesara (Australia)

Download
Finn

LackingASocialLife (Australia) started following whyismynamesara (Australia)

Download

LackingASocialLife (Australia) liked Ethereal by Casual_Bongos (United States)

MY CHILDREN I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL

1. I have been certified by my friends as the TradeMark name- HMM. Short for hot mess mom. This is because I always am looking out for others, like a mom, but when it comes to sorting out myself,  I'm a hot mess. Thus the term. Also I call people "child" unintentionally a lot so I guess it fits
  2. ive missed you all a lottttttt
  3. i spoke to a doctor, I indeed have clinical insomnia. My mum finally decided to do something after nearly three days of no sleep and me hallucinating. I've been prescribed melatonin, and it's been soooooo helpful.
  4. I haven't had many panic attacks recently! I've had a few when...

I have a plan

As a christian, something that has bothered me for a long time is the homosexuality debate. I believe it isn't a sin, or that, if it is, you don't condemn the person for doing it. But I've come to a decision. Firstly, let me point out some things.

There seems to be a common uprising of Christians forgetting what christianity is. God tells us to accept one another, since we aren't perfect, yet there are children murdered when they come out by their religious parents. He tells us that all sins are the same, yet people gloss over lies and vomit at the sight of two people of the same gender just loving each other.
Clearly, something is flawed.
So, I have a plan. I'm going to decide for myself. Not take anybody else's word for it, not my parents or my pastors. After all, humans are blinded by sin.
The only good christian I know is one of my...

Another one

To all those who've lost, were lost and to those who are afraid:

As you may have heard, there was yet another school shooting in America. Over 20 dead, the 18th this year.
I've heard, and I live in Australia. I'm lost for words, horrified and saddened. I want to send my sympathies out to the families and, since many of you are from the US, I hope none of you were harmed. I hope you weren't close to the children we've lost and most of all, I hope for your safety and security in times after this.
This shouldn't ever happen. Let alone 18 times in 6 weeks. That's an average of one every two days. I'm so, so sorry.

Sending my love and prayers,

Georgia

HEY Y'ALL

(I'm gonna start this by doing a typical Glytch intro- good job on hitting 100 followers btw Glyth!! I'm like a proud mother)

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So...
You've probably heard me mention my best friend before, she's my whole world. SOOO SINCE SHES LITERALLY AN AMAZING WEITER AND JUST GOT AN ACCOUNT YOU HOUKD GO CHECK HER OUT OR I'LL BE RATHER UPSET

so check her out (whyismynamesara)

that is all :D

Miss having y'all as a part of my daily routine <3

Hoi Hoi!! I'm here atm, I might come back later to talk to y'all when you're actually awake... But yeh

Without being able to use the laptop, this sucks a lotttttt. I can never find another way to come on this site quickly :(

So yeah! What have I missed out on? ALSO I need your help- My school is doing a writing competition. You can enter poems or short pieces of writing. (Remember it has to be an actual piece of writing AND I'd rather not discuss mental illness or being ace on it because my school would have my neck) Do y'all have any idea what I should put in??

Other than that, I have nothing to say. CIAO FOR NOW 

>:(

So in short, my school sucks. My school, instead of spending their time and money opening up kids dreams and sorting out many other problems in the school system, spent all their work trying to "perfect" the restrictions on our school laptop. But now they've done it too well and I'll be paying the price.  

I don't get my phone much, so I use my laptop daily- for things like Write the World. Unfortunately, our device has a flagging system. And, even if I didn't write it, every profanity, every cuss or negative word (even down to torture and butt) gets flagged and my school gets a notification that the word had come up on my laptop. So, when anyone posts anything on write the world, if ANYONE (I don't even have to open it) cusses or has a sexual scene, my school gets notified, thinking I'm searching it up. Therefore, my school has been notified a lot. So, unfortunately...

Hey if you have done(or are doing) any of my challenges/prompts, would you be so kind to comment your name here so that I have a quick way to go to your profile and look at them?? THANKSSSS

^^ Yea its just cause I'm forgetting who's doing what but I want to be able to thank you guys for doing the prompts and look at them so yeah just put a face or something in the comments and I'll get back to ya THANKYOO AND GOODBYEEEE

Day 4- In case of emergency (Get 2 kno meh thingymagig)

I'm a paranoid piece of paranoia so I've always had a plan for if an intruder breaks in (Of which, there was a time I thought someone was drumming on the door and I followed this routine so I'm assuming I'd do it in a proper situation {It wasn't actually drumming, it was a balloon hitting a fan, feel free to laugh}) 
Step 1- Get a way to contact someone (phone probably)
Step 2- Get the fire extinguisher (Or deodorant bottle)
(If I have time) Step 3- Lock myself in room

If there is an intruder, I will be in that room and it will take some time for them to get in. I can then contact 000 (America's 911) and tell them details. I'll repeatedly say do not touch me, leave immediately, NO. I don't want you to do this.  If they manage to get in,  I'll spray the extinguisher at them. This dries out the eyes and lungs...

I don't really have the capacity to rant so Ima just say a bunch of things I believe that are rant worthy- day three

- Dan and Phil are awesome 
- The movie the greatest showman is too
- Sexism is, and never will be, ok
- Teachers that talk about how much time we are wasting and then, therefore, waste more time by complaining about us wasting time make me want to punch something
- Why the frick frack snickety snack do we try to bring equality by hating the majority?? Feminism should not be anti-men, racism shouldn't be anti-caucasian and lgbtqa+ acceptance shouldn't be anti-heterosexual. Hate just creates more hate. 
- The school curriculum is messed up man. Seriously, in Australia they've changed the curriculum for the massive tests during your last year of school. Instead of having a test a term that goes to an OP, you now have one test on the entire years worth. Thus we have to study during holidays. We have no rest.
- We don't deserve dogs they are bundles of purity
- Have you HEARD Twenty...

What are five items of clothing I wear a lot?- Day 2 of this get-to-know-me prompt thing

I regret making this because I literally just rotate outfits but let's try...

Skinny jeans (Preferably with rips)
Jeans are my LIFE seriously I'm willing to risk death in the 40* (105 degrees farenheight) Australian sun if it means I get to wear my skinny jeans with rips in them. If you're a girl, I'm sure you shall envy me when I describe these heavenly jeans I own:
They are High Waisted
7/8 length
With rips that don't get larger
Curve-embracing material,
In a darkish blue smooth denim
That fits my waist, thighs, hips, calves AND ARE LONG ENOUGH FOR MY BODY AT. THE. SAME. TIME.
WHAT ARE THESE MIRACLE JEANS

*whispers* they also have actual pocketsssssssssss

(SERIOUSLY YOU CAN FIT SO MUCH STUFF IN THEM)

My red flannel 
Yeah, I'm a bit of a stereotypical flannel wearing chic. Oh well... I love me a flannel.
Markiplier also has a lucky flannel so having it makes me feel happy.

SPEAKING...

A letter to the one I moderately dislike- Inspired my Your Alien Authors prompts

Dearest *******,

You hurt me. I don't have a place to begin. So I'll try to do this in year form.

2014
We met. I didn't want to. I wanted to just get to know her. I had no friends. She was the one I wanted to exert my social capacity meeting. But of course, as friends go, you came to. I was afraid of you. I knew little about you, but I knew something wasn't right.
I should've listened to myself.

You made it very clear that you didn't want me there. I vividly remember the distaste on your face, the sharpness of your words. You didn't want me there. You made that clear.

Alas, I stayed.

I get that must've been tough. I get you might've felt separated. I didn't come to steal your friend. I came to get to know her. And I came to accept you, too. Couldn't you have at least tried?

You didn't...

Prompt 1- what I look like

In my opinion, I'd describe myself fat, not very attractive and my shoulders are larger than a bus. But I know my negative headspace bias might not be accurate so I'll try to describe myself differently.

I'm, to say the least, a big person. Or at least for my age. I'm tall, about 173 cm tall or 5'7'' as you may say, I've got broad shoulders and I'm curvy- my figure is kind of hourglass but kind of pear too... idk. My build, unfortunately, gets the attention of men looking for somebody to catcall AND makes me prone to people asking if I play basketball, netball, volleyball, even swimming (Its the height and the shoulders: 1). Which is ironic given I suck at sports. Contrary to what I said before, I know I'm not fat. I'm not fit or particularly thin, but my height has assisted in stretching me out. and I like the curves I've got
I have no...

Get to know me prompt/challenge thing that I randomly thought of

Hi! From hearing other peoples' opinions and using my own I noticed that the prefered and more enjoyable prompts of my  30 day writing prompt! were probably the ones where you were just talking about yourself. So I decided that it'd be nice to get to know my fellow writers on here through a series of prompts about preferences, experiences and personalities. (KEEP IN MIND NOT TO OVERSHARE, CYBER SAFETY ETCETERA ETCETERA, REMEMBER WHAT YOUR PARENTALS TOLD YOU) 
Be as detailed or as reserved as you please, as long as it is S A F E. 
Seriously though sorry to go all @lackingtheabilitytostopactinglikeyourmother on you, but I've read to many creepy internet story stalkers to the extent I am paranoid :D
ALSO HERE'S THE BONUS: self-deprecating jokes are allowed...in a healthy moderation.
Again, feel free to do some, all or none of these, I'm just bored...
Here are le prompterinos (also this is just a 7-day/7 prompt challenge)

1. Appearance wise, clothes...

Whoa wot

Hey hoomans I am back (let me know if you have anything you want me to write, read or comment on because I'm all ears) But I opened my dashboard and I've gotten 41 notifications in a span of less than a day??? WOW :P
Anyways, you look great today, don't ever doubt yourself and let me know if there's anything u want me to read!

HOLOOOOO

Hey Ima call it a night now but I just wanna say SHUT UP AND SIT UP- STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LISTEN TO MR GLASSMAN BY SCOTTY SIRE IT IS S U C H A B O P B U T I T H A S I M P O R T A N T L Y R I C S T O O
The chorus is extremely catchy and Scotty is a great person too. Even if you're not a big youtube or vlog fan, be sure to check out that song.
Anyways, that is all. Ciao for now!

What is your first memory of snow?- Elizabeth Bennet writing prompts

I'm Australian. Let's just say in summary, when I first saw snow it was Autumn in Canada. It was everywhere and I was ECSTATIC. There was a lot of screaming. I remember playing outside for ages. But then I was accidentally locked out from my aunties' place as I played and I was stuck in the cold for two hours...

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

OH MY GOODNESS GUYS YOU WOULDN'T B E L I E V E WHAT I FOUND OUT RECENTLY

SO ONE OF MY COUSINS IS IN THE ACTING INDUSTRY AND IS CURRENTLY TRYING TO GET INTO TONS OF BROADWAY MUSICALS (TO WHICH HE ALWAYS ALMOST MAKES IT BUT THEN HE FALLS SHORT :( ) 
SO HE AUDITIONED FOR 'KINKY BOOTS' AND WAS NARROWED DOWN TO ONE OF FOUR PEOPLE FOR A MAJOR ROLE. 
BUT HE PULLED OUT BECAUSE OF FAMILY ISSUES
SO TURNNNNNNNNNS OUT THE PERSON TAKING HIS PLACE FOR THAT ROLE FOR SOME OF THE SHOWS IS NONE OTHER THAN
BRANDON FRICKING URIE AKA PANIC! AT THE DISCO LEAD SING OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HOW THE HECK JUST MY LUCK TO MISS OUT GOING BACKSTAGE (Family can) AND POSSIBLY SEEING BRANDON URIE
I AM DEAD I AM NOT LIVING I AM A LIFELESS CORPSE PLEASE PROCEED TO BURY ME NOW

I told my cousin and he said WHAT and hasn't replied...

Your Alien Authors prompt #1- If google was a person

"Ok, google!"
He kept snoring.
"Ok, google!!" 
Nope.
"GOOGLE I SWEAR TO GOD-"
He finally shot up, the man in frames looked both troubled and professional. He spun off the bed in a frenzy of sheets and pillows, only to get back up, smooth his hair back and fix his glasses like nothing had happened.
"Hi, how can I help?"
"Actually don't talk to me, after how you were yesterday..."
"I am sorry," Google deadpanned. "I really thought you said por-"
Hinge went bright red, shaking his head in rage.
"PROM. I SAID PROM. WE WERE IN SEWING CLASS. I WAS LOOKING FOR SUIT DESIGNS. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"
"Well-"
"EVEN BING WOULDN'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE"
"Now that's just low come on." Google groaned in distaste.
"I can say whatever I like after the COMMENT YOU MADE."
"EVERYBODY DOES IT HINGE-"
"WE WERE IN SEWING CLASS. SEWING! WITH MRS WILSON. AND YOU SAY "SEARCHING PORN PICS. WOULD YOU LIKE ME...

Hey!! (Brace yourself for another long title) I hope I don't seem self-centred by saying this... But I have a message for people just starting out here or looking for a way to escape the writers block

Hi! So if you are looking for prompts or something to write, I recommend you do some or all of the prompts from Your Alien Authors'  "Here come writing prompts here come writing prompts right down writing prompts lane" (Also give them a follow while you're there cuz if you don't what are ya doing with your life)

Or check out my  30 day writing prompt! I made it for myself but others have done it too including  Kaitlyn ❄RainAndSonderBellbell0307Elizabeth BennetARS7 and Gabriel Goodwin. (If I missed anyone let me know) 
I'm not sure if they'd say the same, but the prompts did help me and I know from reading some of the other's creations with the prompts, that it is inspiring some great pieces of writing. (SERIOUSLY ALL OF THOSE WRITERS ARE GENIUSES) Most of the prompts are laid back and instead of being "Pieces of writing" they'll be...

GOODNOIGHT

Ok mateyos Ima go to sleep so my body clock isn't too weird (also HAH I HAVE SCHOOL OFF TOMORROW CUZ ITS 'STRAYA DAY TAKE THAT MUAHAHA VIVA LA G'DAY MATE) Ok I'm done.
So yeah Ima gonna try to fall asleep now -which may be difficult but oh well-  so I'll leave you with this fun fact.
There is a phobia called anatidaephobia which is the phobia that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.

Daisies

Once upon flight, there was a girl. Surprising, I know. But this mere girl wasn’t as mereas it seemed. She was the beautiful daisy in a field of weeds. Laden in her flattering gown, coloured with soft oranges and yellows, she sat. High above the clouds of insecurities, in her private, special fern tree. Her dress dangled down the branches peacefully as if having a rest. The girl’s face was cheery and round, yet ended at a delicate point like the tip of a heart. Natural glow laden across her merry cheeks and her lips were curved into a gentle smile. She had eyes like hazel that twinkled in the starlight. When they shone at you, you could feel a warm glow inside. Every single eyelash lay defined in its place, too. The beauty of her eyes were framed by simple large glasses that complemented her face. Her hair was the colour of sweet oak, it shining and bouncing joyfully...

please help me.

Send help it is around 27 degrees (or 80 degrees farenheit) here in Australia at 9:30pm and even though thats not really hot it's extremely humid in my room and my aircon just broke because life hates me.
HELP I've tried everything: Cold shower, light sheet, ice cold water, my fan is going so fast I think it might fly off the ceiling and a wet rag but it's literally as hot as satans butthole in my room and nothing is working. Please send your northern territory snow to my doorstep so that I don't melt and perhaps the fire brigade because I feel like I'm going to burst into flames

W H Y W A S N T I B O R N I N C A N A D A 

Hi friends :PPP

So I'm currently taking a lot of steps to sort out my insomnia, especially since I start the new school year in two days and will be waking up even earlier from Monday to Friday when I have school. But unfortunately, that means no more late night writing with Georgia :(. I might be here around 9pm and in the mornings which could be how I can be here when my friends in the united states are on though. 
Anyways that's all I wanted to say so... stay in school, don't do drugs and wear your seatbelt. (Love mother Georgia)
Also you look FINE today (Not like "I'm fine" fine or "this is a fine pencil" fine I mean so divine that whatever gender that suits your desires will probably be looking at you and thinking " dayumn.")
So yea hopefully I can get some good ol' sleep and hopefully you will manage without me. (I'm sure it will...

Day 30 (AWWWWWW ITS THE LAST PROMPT DONT MIND ME NIAGARA FALLS IS JUST STUCK IN MY EYE)- A quote I try to live by

Daniel Howell- "Have the courage to exist"

Here's why I try to live by this quote:

1. Because Dan Howell said it and I'm such Dan and Phil trash that I want to live by their words
  2. Have the courage- I am a really fearful and anxious person. So I feel as if it's saying OWN LIFE AND BE PRESENT
  3. to exist- He's saying stay alive. Need I say more. 
Honourable mentions:
Phil Lester(The other half of Dan and Phil)- "It's a good thing to be weird. Normalness leads to sadness." <3
Tyler Joseph (TWENTY ØNE PILØTS)- "The sun will rise and we will try again. Stay alive. Stay alive for me."
Mark Fischbach (Markiplier)- "Plant trees you know you'll never sit under the shade of."
Josh Dun ( TWENTY ØNE PILØTS)- "You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of."
Shane Dawson- "Use your smile to change the world, don't let the world change your...

Day 29- Inside my locket

So for this prompt, I was going to do a character 's locket. But I decided mine was interesting enough.

Inside my locket is a minuscule version of a drawing a friend and I did together. Its a drawing of flowers surrounding the number 478. 

You may already know what 478 is if you've read some of my other pieces or have any sort of breathing or anxiety problems(or insomnia), but 478 is a breathing pattern that slows your heart rate down. Breathe in through your nose for four seconds, hold for seven and breathe out slowly through your mouth for 8.
Some people do it to help them calm their mind and others, like me, do it when they are anxious or panicky. You probably also already know that I have a panic disorder.

So 478 is my support. It's how I slow down and steady my thoughts when I have a panic attack and it's how I relax when...

Day 28- My soul in two sentences

I would say my soul is vantablack and lifeless, but honestly, it's more like if you were to take Dan and Phil and put them inside me (weird imagary), that would be the perfect, although confusing, description. Colourful and bright with a swirl of the starry night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOSH THAT LAST SENTENCE RHYMES MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 
(By the way, if you don't know vantablack is a colour darker than black. Google it :P)

Day 27- Special things I notice in a person

1. The way they light up when they see a friend
  2. Whether or not their pupils are diluted
  3. Whether or not their jaw is clenched
  4. The scent they always wear
  5. Whether or not they got more sleep 
  6. How they look when they are happy
  7. How they look when they see their reflection
  8. How they touch their hair
  9. If they have a self-deprecating humor like me or not
  10. If they are lying (I honestly don't remember a single time in my life where I haven't picked it up)
  11. How they look when they are doing something they love
  12. What they are like when they think nobody is watching them
  13. Who they turn to if a teacher says "Pick a partner"
  14. Whether or not their shoulders are clenched

Ugh I couldn't think of a 15th which is really aggravating for some reason IT'S NOT A SATISFYING NUMBERRRR

Hey ladies so I had another catcalling experience and this time I retaliated and it was funny as frick so you should read this if you want to know how to OWN a catcaller

Ok so if you've read  Day 2- Experience on a streets by me (yes 'on A streets' because I can't fricken grammar), you'd know I'm no stranger to catcalling. Not because I'm pretty, I have the physical attraction of a sack of potatoes, but because men have
Z E R O standards. And after reading ' Call Me a Feminist' by Nicholi (read ittttttttttt), I remembered that I never told you guys about this experience I had whilst I was on my beach holiday about a week ago (NOT THE SONG JUST THE DATE).

So me, my brother, his girlfriend and my parents were out. But as we were walking home to our hotel at night, my parents decided to stop and look at some stuff. So they said to my brother, his girlfriend and I to take a key and just walk home ourselves. So we did. But if you know anything about two people dating, they DAWDLE. 
...

OH MY FRICK FRACK SNICKETY SNACK HAVE YOU PEOPLE READ CALL ME A FEMINIST BY NICHOLI?!?!? GO READ IT RIGHT NOWWW

See above ^^

...ANYWAYS
SO KAITLYN RECOMMENDED IT TO ME TO READ ALONG WITH OTHER IMPRESSIVE PIECES (THANKS KAITLYN :D) AND MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS IT IS VIVACIOUS AND YES I ONLY SAID VIVACIOUS BECAUSE IT RHYMES BUT THAT IS IRRELEVANT YOU SHOULD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO READ IT OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSS

Nicholi <<<CHECK HER OUT
Call Me a Feminist<<< CHECK IT OUT

AND YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THATSALLIWANTEDTOSAY 

CIAO FOR NOW FOLKS!

Day 26- 10 current favourite songs

1. Troye Sivan- My My My!
It's catchy ok- it's such a bop and all the music video is is him dancing in black and white filters but I LOVE IT

2. Dan and Phil- The internet is here
Ok I am Dan and Phil trash alright I'm not even ashamed they made the song for charity and they can't even sing that well but it's GREAT.

3. Twenty Øne Piløts- Kitchen Sink
This song is about channeling negative emotion into stuff you create:
"Are you searching? For a purpose? Then write something yeah it might be worthless. Then paint something and it might be wordless pointless curses nonsense verses but you'll see purpose start to surface- no one else is dealing with your demons- meaning may be defeating them- it could be the beginning of your meaning, friend."
Tyler also sings "A kitchen sink to you is not a kitchen sink to me" Because he's channeled his emotions into a...

Day 24- "...She didn't,"

The man screamed with anger has he hurled the wine bottle at the wall.
"I can't BELIEVE she left me for that bozo. Now she's pregnant too! I hate her!" His drunk voice slurred the words as he yelled. 
His wife stood in the doorway, 8 months pregnant, watching her husband have an outburst over a dream he mistook as reality.'
"Are ya done?" Another woman spoke from a closet to the wifes' surprise.
The man sighed. "Yes, dear... I'm glad I have you to keep me company."
The pregnant woman eyebrows furrowed as she watched her husband kiss another woman.
"Are you sure we should do this?" That woman asked hastily. 
"She wouldn't mind- she left me anyways..." He repeated. "She has no care for me. She moved on to another and had an affair. She's worthless, besides, I prefer you..." 

The man went silent when he noticed his new partner wasn't looking at him. Instead, she was looking...

Day 23- Puppets

She was a puppet, and he held her strings. Her arms ached above her head and the tips of her toes held the weight of her body until her socks were stained crimson. The enemy didn’t believe pointe shoes were necessary, she was cheap entertainment, and they wanted to keep it that way. Her spine was once like an oak tree, it gave to pressure and swayed, but now it just stood ungracefully straight and tall, like a pine tree, ready to snap. She’d left her career of dancing to save her country in the war, but once again she had a tutu bobbing as she looked at the sergeant of the opposing team, his wicked grin boring into her soul, sending flashbacks of the field. Bodies filled it, the body’s of her team, as stained as her toes. He’d won. Now her enslaved entertainment was all that she was useful for, all that kept her alive. She was a...

Day 22- Saddest sentence

John Greenleaf Whittier once said:
"For all the sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these:
                                                                            "It might have been.""

And although I try to find something sadder, I couldn't. I truly believe it's the saddest sentence. 

Day 21- "Hi, how are you?"

"Hi, how are you?"
She heaved. He asked every. day. 
"Good," The nurse swallowed. She hated this. She prepared the tablets and water for her patient, her eyes brimmed with tears behind her glasses when she noticed him staring confusedly at the drip in his wrist.
"I'm glad to hear that. I'm very sorry, but may I ask where I am?"

A single tear fell down her face at that. He said it every day. However, it broke her heart every time. To know that this man had no idea where he was or who these people were and yet still started by asking how those people were instead of going on a panicked rampage destroyed her. 
"Good morning Pastor Graham, my name is Miss Johnson, but you may call me Kathryn. It pains me to inform you that you have a brain tumor. You have had it for a few weeks now, and there's little to nothing we can do...

Hey I'm back but I'm too mad to be doing the challenge right now so why don't I just see your opinions on this scenario instead?

Hey so currently I'm a bit anxious. Today, a boy who used to be my friend made an extremely offensive and sexist "joke" against my best friend and talked about how glad he is to not be a feminist on a group chat. Me and five other girls were furious- all taking our own routes to react. I was relatively calm in my argument, but the girl who was insulted and another friend were screaming and cussing, etc etc.
We are the people who are right. I know. We are defending our friend and saying feminism isn't a joke. But the problem is the boy who said it is relatively popular. He was at a party when he texted that. Other guys and girls who are popular think we're a laughing stock and were reading our reactions. Which I could care less. I'm sad girls are supporting his sexism too, but I'm not scared by the social status they gave...

:/

hi so I'm going to the beach for a week and won't be able to do my challenge :(
Anyways that's all I wanted to say so have a good day and see you later BYYYEEEEE <3

Day 20- The man in his motel

This is the story of a man who lives in a hotel-
"Motel" 
...Right. Sorry.

This is the story of a man who lives in a motel.

"We've done this a thousand times: A hotel is a place tourists stay. A motel is-"
A motorist's hotel for people who need a place to stay short notice. I KNOW. 

Anyways, you may wonder why he lives at the motel. Why he doesn't just buy a house.
"It's the room serv-"
I'M GETTING TO THAT- hem hem Excuse my outburst.

This motel man lives at the motel because he's rather fond of the room service lady.

"Yes she's quite lovely. Or so I thought until she got hitched to that two-faced grub!"
NO DON'T THROW THE BEER- He threw the beer glass...

You may be wondering why he can hear me, the narrator. Long story short I chat with him whenever he's drunk because when he's sober he just assumes...

Day 19- How I fall in love

I was thinking for this prompt just writing "I don't" and calling it a day. I've never loved or been loved romantically. I'm also asexual, so I feel no sexual attraction or I'm not 'turned on'. And I'm not a people person. So a lot of things come down to me just not falling in love often if at all. Which I'm fine with. But I'm writing a prompt and leading the way for others to use my prompts so damnit I'll think of another way to put "Love".

((NON ROMANTIC LOVE- LIKE I MEAN LOVE FOR CHEESE PIZZA AND MUSIC)
I think I fall in love through time and trust. I love my friends because I can rely on them the most, I love music because it'll always be there, adding rhythm to my steps in this race called life, I love the youtubers I watch because I know that they are sincere and when real life fails, they'll be...

Day 18- E M B A R R A S S I N G

So today's prompt I tell you my most recent embarrassing story. Feel free to cringe or feel glad you aren't me. Don't worry, I may be mentally scarred but I'll be ok. By embarrassing I don't mean my day-to-day life, I mean "WHY-WAS-I-BORN-THIS-IS-SO-HUMILIATING" embarrassing. 

So about a week ago my dad and I went to Moreton Island:  An island in Australia. The water is beautiful and it's the largest sand island in either the world or Australia, I don't know...

Due to this large amount of sand, there were plenty of sand dunes. So we went sand tobogganing. (Basically sledding on sand) I got my go-pro and headed up. As I was sliding down I hit a ditch and fell forward until I was spinning down the hill. Embarrassing, but not scarring. I mean, I videoed it all which was pretty funny. The real fun starts when I got to the bottom. Some people were down there waiting for a board...

Day 17- worst birthday

My worst birthday isn't that awful. But it's all I got so... :3

I was 7. We went to dreamworld- an Australian theme park- for my birthday. The drive to the theme park was tedious and the line up took hours. I was scared by the SpongeBob in costume, who chased me for no apparent reason and I was annoyed at Patrick Star who walked straight into me. Mum wouldn't let me go on any rides. I was mad. 
The cherry on top was when I was gawking at one of the rollercoasters and I walked straight into a pole. My dad made some comment about birds flying around my head and my family laughed. However, I didn't hear his comment, so I thought they were laughing at me. I started crying and stormed off, embarrassed. AND THEN MY BROTHER AND DAD DECIDE TO GO ON A RIDE. I jealously and upsettingly watched them go on it, still crying, a...

Day 16- A feeling other's mightn't know

I was gonna do some deep and meaningful feeling to me like the feeling of not feeling sexual attraction, the feeling of social anxiety, depression or something like that. But I'm angry and some boy who probably has 3 whole brain cells asked me what was the big deal about period cramps. SO TODAY MY (Queue a Thomas Sanders reference because rhyming is fun)  GUYS, GALS AND NON-BINARY PALS, I'M GOING TO DESCRIBE TO EVERY NON-MENSTRUATION EXPERIENCER OR PERSON WHO DOESN'T GET BAD CRAMPS ON THE PERIOD WHAT'S THE "BIG DEAL".

Also, if you tell me in the comments that this is tmi and you are disgusted, stuff you. This is an inescapable part of life. If you are disgusted by the pain associated with bloodshed (that isn't brought from violence), you are the problem. 

When my monthly subscription to Niagara falls arrives, I'm one of the lucky ones who get the whole experience.The severity of my cramps is very high....

My New Years Resolutions

(Inspired by the queen of this site- Kaitlyn ❄)
I used to think New Year's resolutions were dumb,(probably because I was bitter that I could never do them because I was unaware setting the bar too high) but now I've thought through some things and here is my list:

1. Stop biting my nails
  2. Embrace and take care of my natural hair (It's curly, but I've been using straightening products on it for years)
  3. Get more sleep- I'm going to try and go from 1:00 am to 10:30-11: 00 pm and then down to 9:30 during school. 
  4. Wash my face with my dermatologist stuff daily (I'm not good at remembering)
  5. Drink more water
  6. Draw and journal more
  7. Distance myself from people bringing me down
  8. Love myself for the body I have
  9. Do more little things that will be beneficial for me mentally
  10. Keep my locker and my room clean for longer periods of time. 
  11. Concentrate on being more organized
  12. Be open to...

Day 15- add one word

She grabbed her baby and lifted it off the ground with a smile. 

She grabbed her lifeless baby and lifted it off the ground with a smile. 

Day 14- A memorable moment

There are some things I'll never forget. Embarrassing or awkward moments, panic attacks, scarring images and insults. But apart from those obvious ones, I have, for some reason, embedded into my memory the time I watched my first music video. 

I was probably 3 or so and my cousin, wearing a blue skirt and sandals, pulled me into her house (of which she has now moved from) as soon as she saw me outside her door, and into the living room. She sat me down in front of one of those old tvs with the two sticking out. She showed me the "beat it" music video by the king of pop himself (rest in piece) and I LOVED IT. I think I rewatched it about 5 times. I danced to the song whenever it played in the car whilst imagining the video scenes in my head and to this day "beat it" practically my anthem. Be afraid if that song...

HAPPY NEW YEAR (Kinda)

Happy New Year all my Aussie and New Zealand frands! For all stuck in the...eventful year of 2017, what's it like to not yet have done a full orbit around the sun? annnd what are your plans for new years?

whether you're in 2018 or not, I'm so happy to spend this time with you <3

#2- He sees you when you're sleeping...

Imagine a man- an overweight man who only wears red winter clothes no matter the season with a beard like Hagrid's but less inviting that's grey-or white- and bushy. This man makes no appearance for 364 days of the year and goes by a dozen different names. He has millions of random men impersonating him so that they get that special chance to have hundreds of children sit on them. He receives letters from unsuspecting children and doesn't reply. He enslaves creatures to do his bidding as he plans to fuel every child's' greed, whilst filling his own gluttony by demanding payment in sugary treats. His catchphrase consists of one word that is both a farming tool and an obscenity repeated three times. 
Imagine this man-who nobody has heard of or seen for these 364 days, suddenly makes every child unable to sleep as he prepares to break into their homes late at night on twelve enslaved animals. He shall decide...

Day 13- Where Kiera goes to escape

Kiera is one of my main characters for 'if only she knew'. When she goes to be alone, she goes to Sip, an open book cafe. 

Its hidden around the bend a few streets from her house, next to the vet and grocery store. A brick wall disguises the alluring place from view. Once you go around the wall and through the entrance, you're greeted with a small, graffiti-art laden cafe that usually has only two other customers at a time. It becomes a pizzeria at night and plays alternative music 24/7. A free-to-play arcade machine sits in the middle and there are stacks upon stacks of books that you can take if you swap it for one of your own. Kiera is a common customer. She'd ride there by motorbike and chat with the workers whilst downing a short macchiato. 
So when she had to cut her long black hair short and dye it pink as part of her job,...

Day 12- Bored: A step by step guide

Here's how my bored routine usually goes:

1. Realise I am, indeed, bored.
  2. Lie around wasting my time doing something useless in a hope to cure said boredom
  3. Like seriously, the hours I've wasted being a vegetable is probably in the thousands. 
  4. Get up
  5. Grab (unhealthy) snack
  6. Eat said snack
  7. Realise I'm still bored
  8. Eat more
  9. Realise I'm stillllll bored
  10. Ea- You can see why I'm not very fit.
  11. Lie in my room and waste more time
  12. Groan in annoyance from boredom
  13. Tell mother I'm bored
  14. Listen to her inevitable reply "Clean your room" or "Unpack the dishwasher"
  15. Row that I want something entertaining to do
  16. Leave room, still bored.
  17. Groan again
  18. Eat again
  19. I'm practically a useless blob when I'm bored ok
  20. Repeat until I find something interesting to do. 

I get bored alot....

Day 11- Three sentence plot twist

The woman's body was limp after the assassin thrusted his dagger into her. He threw her lifeless body on the ground and flounced off, only to turned back around when he felt a light tap on his shoulder.
He turned to come face to face with the woman as she, without batting an eyelash, pulled the dagger from her stomach and placed it into the mans' hand,
"You seemed to have dropped this."

Day 10- Last time I cried.

Now 4 days ago when I did top ten facts about me I said I didn't think I had cried since April, but since then I have.

I have a panic disorder. What that means I experience panic attacks- sudden physical and mental feelings of fear for no reason (May include hyperventilating, shaking, dizziness and other things)- frequently. And yesterday, around 11 pm Brisbane time, I had a severe panic attack that lasted about 20 minutes. 

It's like if you were falling backwards and landed on a floor of glass- it's that moment just as the glass underneath you shatters.
It started small, I felt a bit unsettled as I walked around my house, my heart wasn't racing but when my brother called out to me from the living room, he sounded distant, as if I was dreaming. He'd asked me if I was ok. I didn't answer as I scuttled into my room. I sunk into my bed and just...

Intersection

This.

I've published this before, but I felt it matched the prompt... sort of

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This. This is the place where birds sang.

This is the place where the grass was once greener than any dollar bill. Where water was bluer than any facebook logo. This is the place where flowers emitted a natural perfume and filled the floor with their alluring colours, distracting the eyes of hungry animals. This is the place where the tops of trees were out of sight and bushes were Mother Natures' natural walls. Where the sky you couldn't see due to all the trees, but that's ok- everything eye level is just as beautiful. Areas were filled with colourful bugs hiding underneath every surface and tunnels formed from vines that became something beautiful to walk through. This was the place where every step brought you closer to something new to experience, lush green covering every corner.  

This was the place that was supposed to stay...

Day 9- Describe a movie in one sentence/Explain a film plot badly

Everything, Everything.
A sick girl experiences love through a sort of reverse Stockholm syndrome only to learn her entire life was a lie. 

Day 8- Your favourite food described grossly

OKEE DOKEY I'M LAZY AND AM CURRENTLY HAVING A BOMB CONVERSATION WITH MY INTERNET FRAND BELLBELL WHICH I DONT FEEL LIKE INTERRUPTING TO WRITE THIS. ALSO, I DON'T HAVE A FAVOURITE FOOD BECAUSE ALL FOOD IS A BLESSING SO JUST REMEMBER THAT EVERYTHING YOU EAT IS JUST UNDIGESTED POOP AND HAVE A DANDY DAY GODBYEEEEEE

Day 7- Sleep

My relationship with sleep is (spoilers!) crap. We're like those two people who cross paths and are all smiley to each other like "Heyyyy!" But as soon as the other is out of view, we continue to complain about them.

So I have mild insomnia. I. cannot. sleep. I usually read or draw or write(hi!) until 1 in the morning or later. 
My average hours of sleep is around four to six hours. And my undereyes remind me so. 
Common reasons I can't sleep include:

• Too hot
  • Too cold
  • Legs sticking together
  • Period cramps (my frands who have also unwillingly subscribed to monthly Niagra falls would probably agree)
  • Being thirsty
  • A sniffy nose (thanks, hayfever)
  • Remembering something stupid I did years ago and dwelling on how much I regret doing said thing
  • Overthinking times I'd been awkward that day 
  • Stress in general
  • My brain not shutting up and deciding 1:00am was the perfect time to have the most ideas for things I want...

Day 6- 20 facts about me

1. I'm a Christian.
  2. I'm asexual. Although at my young age it's hard to define, I find no arousing attraction or I'm not "turned on" by anyone- however, this doesn't mean I will not love.
  3. I have a panic disorder. It is a part of me I'm now open to share and it's something I will dwell on more in writing later on.
  4. I have social anxiety.
  5. I like to draw :)
  6. I've never been in a relationship and don't desperately seek to change that anytime soon
  7. I am a strong believer in rights for all (Sexualities, gender, races, ages, etc)
  8. I love youtube. Youtubers have changed me for the better. (IM GOING TO SEE DAN AND PHIL ON TOUR OH MY GOOOOOSH)
  9. I'm indecisive about everything. Seriously, I wondered whether or not to put this point in for a solid six minutes.
  10. I'm currently working on loving my body for what it is. I hope you love yours!
  11. The only sport...

Day 5- Inconvenient superpower

"Presto!" A woman covered in rags sewn together suddenly appeared into the boys' room. 
"Hello! I am the powerf-"
"What are you doing in my room?!" The boy pulled on his glasses as he shouted. 
"I've come to grant you a power! You shall be amazing. All the girls shall LOVE you."
The boy's heart lept. A power?! Now he had a chance of being somebody!
"F-forever?" He didn't bother to question why. Or how. He didn't want to waste time if it was true.
"Yes, I shall do it now..." The ragged lady grunted loudly and "Op! Done. Now if you just look up somewhere and then point your legs..."
The boy didn't hesitate. He lunged off his feet and straight towards the ceiling. And then... stayed there. Oh no. What was happening?! He started to panic.
"I CAN'T TOUCH THE GROUND I CAN'T HELP-"
"Just. Think. About touching the ground." The mistress sighed. He did as he was told...

Day 4- A trip to grandma's

My Mum peaked her head around my bedroom door. "You're visiting your grandmas," 
"I thought she was dead...?" 
Mum sighed, clearly exasperated.
"Turns out she just didn't want to pay taxes. The body was fake and everything." 
I raised my eyebrow. "Ok..."
"We leave in five minutes, get dressed." She spun on her heel to leave.
"Wait. Wha-"
She closed the door.

I didn't bother to ask on the way there. I'm sure mum grew another grey hair at the thought of her mother-in-law. I best not annoy her. We spun into the driveway of the massive house, security cameras on every surface, all windows and doors shut. It was the little things that made me feel unsettled.
I got out of the car.

Every step up the long driveway was an aching hell but I made it to the top, mum had driven off. I knocked and it opened ever so slightly before proceeding to burst open and I...

Pieces of writing you should read!

Hiya! I just decided to put a list of people's writing on here that I really enjoyed and I think are definitely worth the read. I didn't get them all, SORRY IF I MISSED YOU:( 
Anyways here we go (No particular order ^.^)

• The Tragedy of Strangers by thecrazychatlady - this is worth the entire read
  • Ok by Redwriter
  • The incredible shrinking girl by whenvesselruled
  • My Heart and Soul by Kaitlyn❄
  • Understanding Blue by Kaitlyn❄
  • Day Two: I walk down the street by Kaitlyn❄
  • Thorn as Sharp as a Nail by DragonMasterFox
  • "Thought" (The scene) AND "Thought Chapter one" by BellBell0307
  • This is to my grandma by ARS7
  • An Emoticon Story by iiAlxssa
  • Memories Forgotten by Camryn
  • Sold My Soul by Lucy_Cerys
  • The Lake by Lucy_Cerys
  • Year Eleven by Lucy_Cerys
  • Atlas's Poem by Dani A. Remlap
  • Empty Shell by Dani A. Remlap
  • Hush by Dani A. Remlap
  • Irony by calmseaturtle
  • Left to Die by BellBell0307
  • Thief by theresafrance
  • Slight Salt by Shanti
  • There...

Day 3- Opinions and Beliefs

1. I wish everybody should learn who (in my opinion) God is.
Due to many mistakes, he's been portrayed as not a great guy/religion. I don't want to force religion on people, but it saddens me that the reason people are turning away is that of his negative portrayal. There have been homophobic acts, controversial statements and overall just people hurt by others 'in the name of the Lord' so frankly, we aren't seen as good people. God doesn't hate homosexuals, Christians aren't perfect and to be religious doesn't mean to have to not be homosexual or not commit sins. You can't decide to do those things, sexuality is a part of you and sin is inescapable. The true meaning is that above those things, you seek him and above relationships and material wealth he is your main priority.
NOT. A. SINGLE. Christian-no matter catholic, baptist, etc- has ANY right to shame you for WHO YOU ARE. WE ARE NOT BETTER...

Day 2- Experience on a streets

I AM CONSISTENT I WAS INTENDING TO PUT THIS UP LAST NIGHT WHEN I'M USUALLY ON HERE BUT MY LAPTOP DIED D:
Also Hello! You look great today

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking of writing a story on the experiences of a character I created walking down a street, but I think my own is potentially more interesting given it's real.

When I go out on a street alone I'm, to say the least, terrified. A portion of my female frands will agree but for men, I had a problem explaining to them why it's scary. I told them I'm worried about a man catcalling, following or doing something worse to me, but my male friends always tell me with confusion, 
"But none of us here would do that. You can't assume all men would do that!"
Which is true, not all men are dangerous. And not all women are innocent. But the statistic difference is staggering. And frankly, not all...

FOR KAITLYN ❄

OK Y'ALL SHUT UP AND SIT UP BECAUSE IMMA HERE TO TELL YOU FIRSTLY THAT YOU LOOK FABULOUS TODAY AND SECONDLY ok I'll stop with caps it's quite violent
Secondly, Kaitlyn ❄ who is a really supportive, helpful and sweet girl has every badge except ONE. Which is 20 favourites on one piece of writing. She deserves that badge. I think for all the amazing work she does for people on here, she's earnt it.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHECK HER OUT AND READ HER STUFF IT'S WELL WRITTEN AND INSPIRING AND LEAVE SOME LIKES WHILST YOU'RE THERE BECAUSE PROMOS. 
Anyways that's all I gotta say have a good day! :D

Day 1-blue

When you are sitting on a bus, the warm smile of your friend beside you, it's the colour of the seats. When the hours fly by as you watch her sketch random patterns, it's the colour of the ink. When your eyes start to lower and exhaustion seeps in during the trip, it's the colour tinting your skin. When she looks up at you since she notices your constant yawns and asks if you wanted to sleep, it's the colour of her concerned eyes. When you nod and she offers for you to rest on her shoulder, it's the colour of her shirt. When you lie there slowly dozing off as you hear the rhythmic pattern of her heart, it's the colour that flashes through your mind with every beat. 

When she jostles you awake to tell you you'd reached your destination, it's the colour sucked out from the air. When you get up, groaning as you stretch, it's the colour...

30 day writing prompt!

Hi! So I decided I might as well find a writing prompt to follow which I'm starting today. I thought others might want to use this challenge or some of the prompts too!
Here are the prompts for each day:

1. Describe the colour blue as if describing it to someone completely blind. 
  2. The experience of walking down a street for you
  3. What are your top three strongest opinions/beliefs and why?
  4. Create a character and send them away to their cranky grandma's house
  5. Create a superhero whose talent isn't very convenient
  6. 20 important facts about you 
  7. Your relationship with sleep
  8. Think of your favourite food and try to make it sound as disgusting as possible. 
  9. Summarise a movie or book in one sentence
  10. The last time you cried
  11. Create a story with a big plot twist- challenge is it can only be three sentences long
  12. What are you like when you're bored
  13. Where would one of the characters you've already created (in...

WHOA

Ok I've been here from around 10:40pm Australia time. At that time barely anyone was on and a few more people showed up as the hours passed. But NOW like 8 new people have arrived in like 10 seconds! Hi and welcome! But srsly it's funny how quickly this just blew up with people :D

More important stuff you should know

Ok, I wrote 30 facts yesterday about important things to know. Even though not many saw it, those who did have told me it helped them out and made them smile. And that's all I want to do! You all deserve happiness. SO HERE ARE SOME MORE FACTUAL FACTS FOR YA :D (This is gonna be more in paragraph form with some dot points and I might repeat myself but IDC.)

• Why should you call yourself ugly?
You haven't seen the way you look through your day to day life. You've only seen yourself sigh in disappointment in a mirror or in awkward photos that don't look natural. You, frankly, aren't used to seeing the real you! You haven't seen the way the light touches your eyes when you're intrigued by something. You haven't gotten used to seeing the genuine smile that grows on your face when you're happy. You haven't seen your face light up when you have an...

Things to remember :D

I just want to brighten your day/night so here are some happy lil things you should remember (kudos to Kaitlyn*queue snowflake emoji* and others for sparking this idea! I just love making y'all smile.)

1. You look GREAT. I don't care about that zit on your chin or that one piece of hair or that extra roll... you are perfectly perfect just the perfect way you are...you perfect little piece of perfection. 
  2. When you look at a photo, it is usually flipped. This is why you might think a photo looks unnatural compared to in a mirror. IT'S FINNNNNEEEE
  3. YOU *clap* DON'T *clap* NEED *clap* TO *clap* BE *clap* IN *clap* A *clap* RELATIONSHIP *clap* TO *clap* BE *clap* VALIDATED *clap* AS *clap* A *clap* PERSON
  4. ^^Seriously though, don't be down if you're a single pringle! You might be that friend who just watches everyone else love or be loved. But that's ok! No partner can make you a better human being...

b o r e d

Sooooooooooo if anyone is even on this website at the moment (Hi! just gotta say I LOVE what you're wearing today!) I can't sleep so I decided to stay up until one since my family are also coming home from a three-week trip then. So that's in three hours and I've got nothing to do. So, if you want some pretty-terrible-because-I-don't-know-how-to-express-myself reviews or opinions on your writing, let me know! I'll try to help where I can. Also, if you have anything you want me to write, just leave a comment and I'll get onto it.  

My December Competition 2017

An iconic holiday

This time of year is always strange. It begins with the early weeks of November where some are twirling around in red tinsel and others are tearing down decorations in protest,
"It was Halloween two days ago!" They shout.
Then the month of December starts to approach and an unspoken tension fills the air. Mothers hurry for that before-Christmas bargain, families argue about whose house everyone is going to for Christmas lunch and the true grinches come out. You can usually tell who they are by the hot steam bursting out of their ears when they see Christmas decorations up in shopping centres before December 1st.
The best-known statements of this late November/early December time are
"You've seriously got your Christmas tree up already?"
followed by
"Another storm just hit." or "Christ, it's hot."
I might need to clarify I'm talking about this December time in Australia. Whilst other continents are curling up by fires and wearing ugly Christmas sweaters,...

My December Competition 2017

An iconic holiday

This time of year is always strange. It always comes with its twist and quirks, yet seems to have consistent occurrences that happen every year. There are always the early weeks of November where some are twirling around in red tinsel and others are tearing down decorations in protest,
"It was Halloween two days ago!" They would say.
Then there's that tense time where the month of December finally starts to approach. Mothers hurry for that before-Christmas bargain and the true holiday grinches come out. You can usually tell who they are by the hot steam bursting out of their ears when they see the Christmas decorations up in shopping centers before December 1st.
The most well-known statements of this late-November/early-December time are
"You've seriously got the tree up already?"
followed by

I might need to clarify I'm talking about this time in Australia. Whilst other continents are curling up by fires and...

Fernweh

Words I created :D

Terrorepax.
Tear-roar-ray-pax

Combination of the Latin words Terrore meaning panic and Pax meaning peace.
It's basically the indifferent yet worried sensation you get when you're procrastinating or you've come to accept a horrible fate
"He glanced at his unfinished assignment across the room as he rolled over, just the sight of the paper made him fall into a state of terrorepax."
"The man balled his fist, holding the girl up by her shirt, a knife in his hand. Terrorapax swept over her, she gazed uninterested into the distance. 
'Go on. Kill me.' She said without remorse for herself."

Tetemima 
Teh-tea-mime-ah

Combination of the French word tête meaning head and the Latin word mima meaning actresses.
The creation how a conversation will go or a scenario in your head.
"She looked at her toes, her face flushed read. The conversation wasn't like the tetemima she had anticipated."

Perbucius
Per-boo-she-us

Combination of three Latin words- Perdita, Nescius, and Fabula 
Perdita meaning lost, Nescius meaning...

My Apology

It has come to my attention that two of my pieces have been unpublished due to the seriousness of the topics. The pieces removed was a poem called please don't take the risk and a piece of writing titled they were partners. These two spoke about the severity and unromantic reality of suicide and how it's not the answer. I'd like to apologize for uploading them, at the time I was unaware this was unacceptable in the terms and conditions, and clarify that I was not trying to romanticize suicide in any way shape or form.
I believe it is a very serious topic-not to be joked about or seen as a mysterious or edgy way to go. I write about them as a way to stay in control of my own thoughts on such things and bring awareness to others. I know now with such young people able to access this site and the fact that they were put into horrible...

If only they knew story scene 1- not sure about a title

Kiera POV

"You have seven months, " His face was hidden in the shadows of is hood but I could tell he was smiling. 
"Seven whole months? How much am I expecting to be paid for such a long time?" I demanded.
"Nothing." He stated simply. "I'm your boss, who said I'd pay you more for overtime?" 
The anger rose in my throat. My grip tightened onto my dagger the same man had once handed me years before.
"I'm not spending seven months as an actress for no pay." I spun on my heel and began to walk off. 
"Kiera!" He reached out his hand.
"Miss Jones to you." I walked faster, the sound of my clicking shoes somehow being an encouragement. 
"There will be payment." He coughed. I stopped, glancing around at the empty carpark we were in, it was better than showing the respect of looking at him. 
"Just not payment in money." He said slowly.
"No. I...

They say.

"Be yourself." They say
"Slay your personality!"
But how can one do that,
If they tell me how to be?

I tell them I'm asexual.
They asked me how I know.
I explained what I meant, they dismissed,
"You're just being shallow."

I tell them I love youtube,
I love the creators and what they do.
But they tell me I'm being pathetic,
"They'll never remember you."

I tell them I have social anxiety.
They roll their eyes. "That's insane!"
"How can you have a social-based mental disorder,
when you were just talking to Jane?"

I even tell them I'm Italian,
And they blankly disagree.
"Why would you identify as Italien
When you weren't born in the country?"

I tell them I'm thirteen.
They disagreed- said I didn't look young,
I pointed out it was my age- wouldn't I know?
They told me to hold my tongue.

I told them I was an introvert-
That I reboot when I'm alone. ...

IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ

You look great today! :D

'

My December Competition 2017

An iconic holiday

This time of year is always strange. From the early weeks of November, where some are twirling around in tinsel and others are tearing down decorations in protest-
"It was Halloween two days ago!" They say.
To when the month of December starts to approach, where mothers hurry for that Christmas bargain and the true grinches come out- you can tell who they are by the steam coming out of their ears when they see the Christmas decorations up in shopping centres before December 1st.
The most common phrases of this late-November/early-December time is
"You've got the tree up already?"
followed by

I might need to clarify I'm talking about Australia. Whilst other continents are curling up by fires and wearing ugly Christmas sweaters, us Auzzies (G'day) ARE the ugly sweaters, with 40-degree heat and weather that'll make you question how we are even still alive. We're all praying that our roof doesn't...

Roadkill.

Goodnight my sweet little bird, `
Lying on the road.
May you die with respect,
Which your killer never showed.

Your feathers may be tethered,
Your legs, stiff and high,
But may those lolling eyes catch glimpses
Of the enrapturing night sky.

The stars and the moon shall glow for you,
Although they’ll mourn from afar,
They wish for you to remember their light,
Not the ones of the rusty car.

I say this because I recognise you.
I named you Gorgeous, it seemed right.
You’d fly onto my window sill,
And stay there every night.

I lost a friend the day you arrived,
Because of you, my shattered pieces were fit to mend.
No matter if you were fate or just some mere luck,
You became my new animal friend.

I know I’m not  mistaken,
You are indeed that same bird.
I recognise your features,
And that soft tweet I always heard.

You were my sweet little angel,
I’d...

Setting as Mood

This.

This was the place that was supposed to stay unowned.

The place where the grass wasn't supposed to be uprooted. Where water was...

Numerous Narrators

If only they knew

Ben-
I looked at her with a soft smile. Although I towered over by nearly a foot I felt small, nervous in the pretty presence. I felt as if my heart was going to burst through my chest. So this is what love felt like.
"Kiara?" I croaked. Her head turned. Her pink hair at ears-length bobbed up and down from the movement. She widened her eyes in confusion as she lifted her head as if making facial expression of the sound "Hmm?"
Those eyes... they sparkled in the moonlight behind her large black frames. She smiled that beautiful smile when she looked at me and we laughed together, before I decided to finally ask.
"What are you thinking about? Like actually?"
She loved talking about life in general, I knew her answer would probably be deep as she didn't answer at first. 
She sighed, her eyes sinking with distaste. "The fact I'm unlovable."
"SHHH!" I gave her a playful...

Ten Words to You

'Straya

Barbecues.
Thongs- the shoes.
There's another spider.
Kangaroos,
Didgeridoos.
"G'day!"

Setting as Mood

This.

This is the place where the grass was once greener than any dollar bill. Where water was bluer than any facebook logo. This is the place where flowers emitted a natural perfume and filled the floor with their attractive colours, distracting the eyes of hungry animals. This is the place where the tops of trees were out of sight and bushes were Mother Natures' natural walls. Where the sky you couldn't see due to all the trees, but that's ok- everything eye level is just as beautiful. Areas were filled with colourful bugs hiding underneath every surface and tunnels formed from vines that became something beautiful to walk through. This was the place where every step was closer to something new to experience, lush green covering every corner.  

The place where the grass wasn't supposed to be uprooted. Where water was never...

LackingASocialLife's 400 Likes

Never Too Late To Let Go by Bellbell0307

Published about 2 months ago

...I don't understand... by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

A little about me! by whyismynamesara

Published 3 months ago

Shadows by whyismynamesara

Published 3 months ago

Ethereal by Casual_Bongos

Published 3 months ago

There For You by AcetheticallyPleasing

Published 4 months ago

Am I Pretty Yet? by AcetheticallyPleasing

Published 6 months ago

My Name by AcetheticallyPleasing

Published 6 months ago

Something Worth Mentioning by Reanimated

Published 4 months ago

She Is by hellostars

Published about 1 year ago

Day 29- A Locket by RainAndSonder

Published 3 months ago

To My Girl Friends by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

HEY Y'ALL I RECENTLY CHANGED by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

LASL'S PROMPT ABOUT ME! by Bellbell0307

Published 4 months ago

I need ideas guys help me by Reanimated

Published 3 months ago

Puppets by -Foxmillionaire-

Published 9 months ago

Day Five: My Personality! by camlily

Published 4 months ago

Day 23- A Speech From Kermit by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

Day 24- Hooks by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

Day 25- She Didn't? by RainAndSonder

Published 3 months ago

Day 26- Ten Favorite Songs by RainAndSonder

Published 3 months ago

Day 22- Saddest Sentence by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT by SamG953

Published 4 months ago

Day 21- Hi, How Are You? by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

Headache by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

LASL About Me Answers by AcetheticallyPleasing

Published 4 months ago

The Island- Part 4 by NatalieSwift

Published 4 months ago

LaSL; Get to Know Me Prompt by FairNoble

Published 4 months ago

Fallen (First chapter!) by Bellbell0307

Published 4 months ago

Published 6 months ago

Pause by AcetheticallyPleasing

Published 4 months ago

About Me (Prompt by LASL) by ARSauble

Published 4 months ago

Day 19- How to Make a Friend by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

Day 20- A Man In A Motel by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

Dearest Brother... by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

For Women? (A Rant thing) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Featured Writer (#6) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Day 2: Street by Starchild

Published 4 months ago

Day 16- A Strange Feeling by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

Day 15- Dark Sentence by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

30 Day Writing Prompts challenge by LyraLynne

Published 4 months ago

You by Bellbell0307

Published 4 months ago

To You by ARSauble

Published 4 months ago

Day 29 - Locket by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

I fell in love with a robot by Starchild

Published 4 months ago

Day 1: Describing blue by Starchild

Published 4 months ago

LASL's Prompts: Day 2 by Kahasai

Published 4 months ago

Cope by Reanimated

Published 4 months ago

GO FOLLOW!! by Tequilamockingbird22

Published 4 months ago

Challenges by the Dozen by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 5 months ago

Food Personalities by Kahasai

Published 4 months ago

LASL's Prompts: Day 1 by Kahasai

Published 4 months ago

Experiments: Prehistory (001) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Broken Letters (Part Two) by Bellbell0307

Published 4 months ago

Broken Letters (Part one) by Bellbell0307

Published 4 months ago

Day 11 - Three Sentence Plot Twist by ARSauble

Published 5 months ago

Day 1 - What is Blue? by ARSauble

Published 5 months ago

Day 4: The Cranky House by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 5 months ago

Day 6: 20 Facts About Me by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 5 months ago

Day 8: How Disgusting by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 5 months ago

Day 9 by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 5 months ago

Day 15 by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 5 months ago

Day 20: The Hotel Guard by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 4 months ago

Unbroken by Dani A. Remlap

Published 10 months ago

A Quiet Girl's Prayer by Dani A. Remlap

Published 4 months ago

Intertwined - EP by Your Alien Author.

Published 4 months ago

Am I Enough? by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Atom Shift (6) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Atom Shift (5) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Atom Shift (4) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Atom Shift (3) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Atom Shift (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Atom Shift by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Datadox (3) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Datadox (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 6 months ago

Datadox (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 6 months ago

YouTube by Yining Zhang

Published about 1 year ago

S.O.S. by LyraLynne

Published 4 months ago

Experiments (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

You by Aussie23

Published 4 months ago

Unknown by Ari27

Published 4 months ago

'Imaginary' Friend (Ep. 1) by Ari27

Published 7 months ago

The Island- Part 2 by NatalieSwift

Published 4 months ago

Days of The Week by Ari27

Published 7 months ago

The Island- Part 1 by NatalieSwift

Published 4 months ago

The Black Hole by Daria Anghel

Published 4 months ago

In January by ummmsassy

Published 4 months ago

Stereotypes by camlily

Published 4 months ago

What I hate you really means by Yashan Wu

Published 4 months ago

Ruthless Kuthless by Miyuki_Sama

Published 4 months ago

Remember? by korra4life

Published 5 months ago

Writers Block by Bellbell0307

Published 4 months ago

(Edited.) A Random Sentence by Bellbell0307

Published 4 months ago

Day 5 - Hermes and Anti by Gabriel Goodwin

Published 4 months ago

Untitled by Aussie23

Published 4 months ago

Baby, Can We Win This? by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Day 5- Inconvenient Superpower by RainAndSonder

Published 5 months ago

Day 7- Relationship With Sleep by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

Day 8- Pasta by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

Day 10- Last Time You Cried by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

Day 13- To Find Calm by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

The Wishes You Left Me With by Ruth Dempsey

Published 10 months ago

My Home by CreativeAngel

Published 4 months ago

YO! by Bellbell0307

Published 4 months ago

YO! YO! by Bellbell0307

Published 4 months ago

You Lied by Miyuki_Sama

Published 4 months ago

Cracked by Miyuki_Sama

Published 4 months ago

note to self by Ella roch

Published 4 months ago

No Need by Aussie23

Published 4 months ago

Trump and Abortion by ashleeannb18

Published over 1 year ago

44 by RedWriter

Published 4 months ago

INeedMe by riacassxoxo

Published 4 months ago

The Authors of Our Lives by Reanimated

Published 4 months ago

Break Me by GalacticNerd

Published over 1 year ago

Make America Great Again? by GalacticNerd

Published over 1 year ago

Trump. by RedWriter

Published 4 months ago

Advice to Novelists by LyraLynne

Published 5 months ago

Female Rage Dream Sequence by Zoe G.

Published 4 months ago

Worth It by Riley Noel

Published 5 months ago

Call Me a Feminist by Nicholi

Published 6 months ago

Wild Ones by Dani A. Remlap

Published 5 months ago

Tomorrow by Laika

Published 6 months ago

I'm Not Leaving by Rachel A.

Published 10 months ago

why i can't stay silent by Amelia :)

Published 6 months ago

Notice by BlueWriter

Published 4 months ago

Day 25 - ".....She Didn't?" by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Migraine by Twenty One Pilots by creative.writer

Published 12 months ago

Day 20 - Man in a Motel by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Day 21 - Hi, How Are You? by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Day 18 - Embarrassing Moment by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Day 19 - How I Fall in Love by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Thank you by Miyuki_Sama

Published 4 months ago

Nothing by Bellbell0307

Published 4 months ago

Stop right there! by Bellbell0307

Published 5 months ago

Walking Angel by Dani A. Remlap

Published 5 months ago

Beasts Are Victims in the Wild by Mwh01

Published 5 months ago

Hamlet by Mwh01

Published 5 months ago

A List of Stuff I Like by Hungry Hipster

Published 5 months ago

m i s f o r t u n e by agustdv

Published 5 months ago

Cannot Go Ignored: Chapter 1 by MyShotPotter

Published 5 months ago

her. by Wolfwiggs1

Published 5 months ago

Talking Days by Faith Camp

Published 5 months ago

Why me by Bellbell0307

Published 5 months ago

Blinded (Part One) by DragonMasterFox

Published 5 months ago

You Are by DragonMasterFox

Published 5 months ago

Unknown Language by DragonMasterFox

Published 5 months ago

Some Haikus by DragonMasterFox

Published 5 months ago

Paid Promotion... (I'm broke) by Bellbell0307

Published 5 months ago

Nothing by Bellbell0307

Published 5 months ago

Day 4- Grandma's House by RainAndSonder

Published 5 months ago

Let Yourself Run Free by WhiltiernaWolfLord

Published 5 months ago

Stop right there! by Bellbell0307

Published 5 months ago

Day 15 - One Word by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Day 16 - What Love Feels Like by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Coffee is Bitter But Memories Are Too by Mwh01

Published 5 months ago

My New Year's Resolutions by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Day 1 - Blue by Gabriel Goodwin

Published 5 months ago

Sick And Tired by RedWriter

Published 5 months ago

Ode To A Stray Cat On My Porch by Paperbird

Published 5 months ago

Stirring Coffee by RedWriter

Published 5 months ago

Day 12 - Boredom and Me by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Leave it in 2017 by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Sayori by FantasyWriter

Published 5 months ago

Void of longing by MakaZuhrah

Published 5 months ago

three hundred and sixty five flowers by Lola

Published 5 months ago

Leave It In 2017 (tag) by Unapologetic Regret

Published 5 months ago

Wrinkles by yapyapxy

Published 5 months ago

Beautiful. by Your Alien Author.

Published 5 months ago

Are We Done Yet? by Gabriel Goodwin

Published 5 months ago

Day 1: What Is Blue? by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 5 months ago

Day 2: Dans La Rue by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 5 months ago

...But They Are by Marerider

Published 5 months ago

Day 9 - One Sentence by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Ankh by Soo Young (Soo) Yun

Published 6 months ago

15 quotes to live by by Sentenced

Published 5 months ago

Psychania by Dani A. Remlap

Published 5 months ago

The Lost Years by Dani A. Remlap

Published 6 months ago

Walks Of Life by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 5 months ago

Christmas Story by UNC Angel

Published 5 months ago

I Never Asked To Love Like This by interstella

Published 5 months ago

Please Read - It's Important by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Hard to find harder to lose by HALLEIGH SLACK

Published 5 months ago

Hunger by Maloney07

Published 5 months ago

stream of consciousness. by winnie.

Published 5 months ago

Anger Management by winnie.

Published almost 2 years ago

Day 2- Walking Down a Street by RainAndSonder

Published 5 months ago

Day 1- Blue by RainAndSonder

Published 5 months ago

Before Winter Break by Tequilamockingbird22

Published 5 months ago

Day 4 - Stiff Dress by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Hero Of Time by -Foxmillionaire-

Published 7 months ago

The Tragedy of Strangers by thecrazychatlady

Published 5 months ago

Year Eleven by Lucy_Cerys

Published 5 months ago

I can't cry by lhlbvch

Published 5 months ago

Published 6 months ago

Deception by Sydni Whitfield

Published 5 months ago

Heavydirtysoul by whenvesselruled

Published 5 months ago

Create by whenvesselruled

Published 5 months ago

A Heroes Dream by FairNoble

Published 5 months ago

The Divide by Opened_Mind

Published 5 months ago

OK by RedWriter

Published 5 months ago

Malfectus by camlily

Published 5 months ago

Day 3 - Strong Beliefs by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Braving Life by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 8 months ago

Finding Me by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 7 months ago

My Heart and Soul by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Favorites and Unfavorites by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

My Celeb Crushes by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Why I Write by Paperbird

Published 5 months ago

Understanding Blue by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Thorn As Sharp As Nail by DragonMasterFox

Published 5 months ago

Realize by DragonMasterFox

Published 5 months ago

Loneliness by RainAndSonder

Published 5 months ago

The New Girl by MollyPawGaming

Published 5 months ago

already by ob1jakoby

Published 5 months ago

im new by ob1jakoby

Published 5 months ago

This To My Grandma by ARSauble

Published 5 months ago

An Emoticon Story by iiAlxssa

Published 5 months ago

Thought by Bellbell0307

Published 5 months ago

Egypt by Sydni Whitfield

Published 5 months ago

Trapped by Sydni Whitfield

Published 5 months ago

Girl's Boy by Unapologetic Regret

Published 7 months ago

Don't Look by Unapologetic Regret

Published 7 months ago

Bubbles by Unapologetic Regret

Published 7 months ago

White Walls by Unapologetic Regret

Published 5 months ago

Omni-Happy: My December by Patrick Boey

Published 5 months ago

Death is coming by Bellbell0307

Published 5 months ago

Kozoku: Chapter 19 by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 5 months ago

It could have been my last December by Patt

Published 5 months ago

Always Mine by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 6 months ago

If Only by Chari

Published 5 months ago

One Last December by chel

Published 6 months ago

Let it Snow! ...And it Did. by Glytch Montoya

Published 5 months ago

Paranoia by sadquesadilla

Published 5 months ago

The vague remembrance of euphoria by Karin.r

Published 5 months ago

Announcement Like Thing by Lee Fudge

Published 5 months ago

america in 17 syllables by chryos

Published 5 months ago

Ornamental Women by Lou Hood

Published 5 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Five by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part one by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Nine by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Sixteen by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Fifteen by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Fourteen by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Thirteen by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

slight salt by Shanti

Published 5 months ago

Hi by Bellbell0307

Published 5 months ago

There once was by Andy

Published 5 months ago

Inside and out by ummmsassy

Published 5 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Eleven by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Twelve by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Ten by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Eight by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Seven by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Six by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Four by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Three by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

This Is Our Home- Part Two by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

I Remember by Jerrix

Published 6 months ago

where i live by jehsseee

Published 6 months ago

Thief by theresafrance

Published 6 months ago

Left to Die by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

Irony by Calmseaturtle

Published 6 months ago

living here by Shanti

Published 6 months ago

Year After Year by AshleWri

Published 6 months ago

Why I write by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

Loved by Athena Centauri

Published 6 months ago

Nonexistent (6) by Glytch Montoya

Published 6 months ago

Omni-Happy: My December by Patrick Boey

Published 6 months ago

Blank by Lucy_Cerys

Published 6 months ago

Hush by Dani A. Remlap

Published 10 months ago

Your love is starlight by Ruthina Boyal

Published 10 months ago

My December by M Jewell

Published 6 months ago

Trypophobia by Rachel S.

Published 6 months ago

Family Circus by Dani A. Remlap

Published 9 months ago

Empty Shell by Dani A. Remlap

Published 8 months ago

Prologue by Dani A. Remlap

Published 6 months ago

Prologue by Dani A. Remlap

Published 6 months ago

Home is. . . complicated by Dani A. Remlap

Published 6 months ago

Atlas's Poem by Dani A. Remlap

Published 6 months ago

Dream by veejericaodd

Published 6 months ago

Thought by Bellbell0307

Published 6 months ago

The Lake by Lucy_Cerys

Published 6 months ago

West-Coast Australia by Lucy_Cerys

Published 6 months ago

the general idea by mxjnice

Published 6 months ago

Breaking free by gryffin chick

Published 6 months ago

USA by chryos

Published 6 months ago

Sold My Soul by Lucy_Cerys

Published 6 months ago

Memories Forgotten by Camryn

Published 6 months ago

90 Likes from Others

My Apology

Liked by 3 people

>:(

Liked by 5 people

Another one

Liked by 5 people

I have a plan

Liked by 17 people

Daisies

Liked by 8 people

HEY Y'ALL

Liked by 5 people

Day 2- Experience on a streets

Liked by 8 people

Prompt 1- what I look like

Liked by 7 people

IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ

Liked by 12 people

30 day writing prompt!

Liked by 9 people

'Straya

Liked by 3 people

Whoa wot

Liked by 2 people

GOODNOIGHT

Liked by 5 people

Day 29- Inside my locket

Liked by 4 people

Hi friends :PPP

Liked by 5 people

How does music change us?

Liked by 2 people

Day 22- Saddest sentence

Liked by 3 people

Day 24- "...She didn't,"

Liked by 3 people

Day 21- "Hi, how are you?"

Liked by 2 people

Day 23- Puppets

Liked by 2 people

Day 15- add one word

Liked by 5 people

Day 14- A memorable moment

Liked by 4 people

Day 10- Last time I cried.

Liked by 4 people

This.

Liked by 3 people

Day 6- 20 facts about me

Liked by 5 people

Day 20- The man in his motel

Liked by 5 people

:/

Liked by 2 people

Day 19- How I fall in love

Liked by 3 people

Day 17- worst birthday

Liked by 1 person

My New Years Resolutions

Liked by 2 people

HAPPY NEW YEAR (Kinda)

Liked by 2 people

Day 4- A trip to grandma's

Liked by 6 people

Day 5- Inconvenient superpower

Liked by 4 people

Day 7- Sleep

Liked by 3 people

Day 7- Sleep

Liked by 5 people

Roadkill.

Liked by 4 people

They say.

Liked by 5 people

Words I created :D

Liked by 4 people

Day 1-blue

Liked by 3 people

Day 3- Opinions and Beliefs

Liked by 4 people

FOR KAITLYN ❄

Liked by 6 people

This.

Liked by 1 person

WHOA

Liked by 3 people

Things to remember :D

Liked by 5 people

An iconic holiday

Liked by 3 people

b o r e d

Liked by 1 person

This.

Liked by 4 people

Don't take the risk.

Liked by 2 people

If only they knew

Liked by 2 people

An iconic holiday

Liked by 1 person

Tell me

Liked by 1 person

An iconic holiday

Liked by 1 person

Numb

Liked by 1 person

If only they knew

Liked by 1 person

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 6 months ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 6 months ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 6 months ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned 6 months ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned 5 months ago

Patron

You're following over thirty other writers!

Earned 4 months ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 6 months ago

Super star

You've got SO many followers - more than thirty!

Earned 5 months ago

Power writer

Do you ever sleep? You've written over TEN THOUSAND WORDS.

Earned 5 months ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 6 months ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 6 months ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 6 months ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned 6 months ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 6 months ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned 5 months ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.