Up close and personal with an otter 4951695039 o 1 1366x911

Aussie23

Five siblings an amazing pup!
Future Veterinarian.
LOVE Doctor Who and Harry Potter!
Best friends Kate and her siblings, Kate's known as Kaitlyn to you, and an amazing inspiration! Hadley!!

Keep calm and write on!

Thanks to those who have followed me, I'd love some feedback from everyone! Remember "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself!" -Franklin D Roosevelt.

Aussie23 (United States) liked The Stranger by writernxtdoor (India)

about 14 hours ago

Aussie23 (United States) liked Truly Geek by GallopBooks (United States)

about 20 hours ago

Aussie23 (United States) liked Soon by SophieY (United Kingdom)

about 21 hours ago

Aussie23 (United States) liked The irony of your advice by Nonny2101 (Maldives)

about 22 hours ago

Aussie23 (United States) liked ——— Spaces by Saman (United States)

1 day ago

Aussie23 (United States) liked Advice to Myself by Sadie.does.writing (United States)

Aussie23 (United States) liked insecurity by Sadie.does.writing (United States)

Aussie23 (United States) liked WWE by MarrisaFuentez (United States)

Aussie23 (United States) liked The Sweet Taste of Love by josha809 (United States)

Image

Aussie23 (United States) started following Rosie. (United Kingdom)

IMPORTANT TTO EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWS KAITLYN!!!!!!!!!

Kaitlyn might be gone for a while because the wifi at her house went down... just so you guys know.

Chapter Eleven: Jackson Drama

I flew through the air my foot hitting Jackson across the leg. Then I spun and kicked the back of his knee making him fall to his knees. The Master clapped and said, "Your becoming very strong Rebecca, soon you and the others will be able to go on your first mission out to the battlefield."   
Jackson got up, brushed himself off and replied. "Took long enough we've been training forever!" 
​"We've barely trained at all Jackson. Luckily, all of us are fast learners, plus we're skilled." Amy said raising her eyebrows matter-of-factly. I nodded my agreement, which made Jackson look defeated. 
​" Gee thanks for having my back Rebecca." Jackson answered picking up his stuff and walking out of the Training Hut. I looked over at Amy, shocked. I had no idea what I had done but apparently it had rubbed him the wrong way.
​" What did I say?" I cried to know one in particular. 
​"...

We Dance- Awkward Teenage Superheroes- by You know who i am and if you don't look at my username for pete's sake!

" Stupid Ball, Gala thing, I don't even know why I'm doing this," I mutter under my breath as I put on my black 'suit' for the Ball. " Where IS my bowtie!?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
​" Finally, OK get moving Aussie you don't want to seem like you purposefully being late, ooh maybe I can fit a Rubik's Cube in one of my pockets.... nope... dang it." I sigh as I open the door to my room. ​Huh, so I guess Mars is yelling at Briar for being a...cheater and...liar. Wow, what a jerk but I guess I can't relate so maybe he has his reasons? ​I think as I walk down the hallway to the Gala.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk up behind Briar and Audrey, hearing that they're talking about the proposal. 
“Ooh, Yeah..I could hear him screaming at you from my room..” I say as I stand beside them. 
​" Aussie, you know this is a fancy gathering.." Audrey informs me...

End

It feels like I've done everything, but really I've barely scratched the tip of the iceberg.

Chapter Ten: The Tree

" Oh, Rebecca can I have a word?", says The Master as me and the others are getting ready to leave to go and try to climb the tallest tree in Dreazia, just a mile away. 
​" Sure." I reply, telling Amy and Jackson I'll be right there, they nodded and left.
​" I looked into those dreams you've been having and I don't think it means anything much, but it still might so I'll keep looking." The Master informs me.
​" Oh OK, I've actually been doing some research of my own at the huge library down the bridge and I actually found something. Would you like to take a look sometime later today or tomorrow?" I ask.
" Yes that sounds fine, oh and don't forget to stay and hour later next training session because we need to work on you martial arts training privately for a bit." She replied nodding her head and blowing out the candles...

Chapter Nine: Nightmares

Thursday, May 1, 2018
​Falling...falling...
​                                         A piercing scream splits the silence. 
​Rebecca flys out from under her bed's covers gasping. This wasn't the first time she'd had a dream like that, in fact it wasn't even the worst one. Rebecca crawled out of her bed to go rinse off the cold sweat that was clinging to her skin and clothes. 
​" Hey! ... What's wrong?" Amy asked with a concerned look on her face. 
​" Hmm? Oh, ya I'm fine just a bad dream, when's breakfast do you know?"  Rebecca answered quickly trying to change the subject.
​" Again! Rebecca, what is this the tenth time?! Anyway, breakfast will be here in about 10 minutes, so hurry up with your shower!" 
​I nodded and hurried off to the shower.
​Breakfast was made up...

Chapter Eight: The Kids Outside

So it turns out I actually have more than one power, who knew? Well the Master did but still. I had been training and learning for the past week when The Master said I could finally move up from the level I was at, which meant my training was going to get that much harder. " Be prepared for some serious butt kicking." Amy warned with a serious look on her face though I saw her eyes smiling. I looked at her a grinned.
​" Ya, I don't know how I will survive!" I was being almost completely serious, I really didn't know how to survive this. 
​" I'm sure you'll be fine." Jackson said joining our conversation," and it will be nice to finally be back to my level. Ow! What was that for!?" Amy had elbowed him in the ribs and given him an exasperated look.
​" So you would shut up and realise you were being rude...

Peculiar Personalitys In Non Living Things.

So I was just talking to my friend and she helped me remember about an idea I had a few days ago. Have you or do you share this, hmm, habit with me? So I imagine personalitys in just about anything, for example. I play guitar, yes this is going somewhere, and all of the notes have personalitys, some more than others,  like, the high D, high C, high E, they are all in this complicated love triangle. High D has a crush on High E but he loves high C like a sister. High C HATES high E and she has a crush on high D, so that probably explains why. High E also hates high C, probably because high C is a bit of a snobby brat. High E like high D but not in that way, she just likes him as a friend, ouch the friend zone! I could go on and on,numbers have personalitys, letters, etc,...

Chapter Seven: The Master (for real this time)

Jackson was waiting outside the training hut, which was bigger then most of the other huts probably because you need space to you know, train. Jackson gestured to us hurriedly.
​" Hurry up! We can't be late on Rebecca's first day!" 
Amy rolled her eyes and made a face.
​" OK, its not the end of the world! Oh, wait ya it actually might be, lets go!" she replied grabbing my hand and dragging me through the door. When we reached the door frame I stopped abruptly and looked around. There was a wide open space with weapons and targets scattered about, on the floor sat a middle aged lady with her black hair in a high tight bun on top of her head. She looked up at us as we entered and told us to have a seat on the floor, I followed Amy and Jackson to the ground and sat on one of the mats lying there. 
​"...

Important!!!!!!

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I just changed my avatar and you guys need to do what it says at least once, its crazy! I've done it 3 times once without blinking and it worked every time! I'm telling you it is just the weirdest and best thing!

Chapter Six: That Hut Over And Over Again.

Jackson stared at the ball, " I guess we'll just have to wait till tomorrow to ask the Master." He said to us shaking his head, " let's just eat our dinner now and go to sleep." The meal had come while we were talking about the color of the Power what-sit. The food was some kind of steak with a side of green bean like things, altogether it was pretty good though. 
​" I'm gonna go get changed into my jams, you coming Rebecca?" Amy asked me holding up some short shorts and a tank top.
​" Sure, I don't have to wear those do I?" I asked her worried, I wasn't much of a tank top and shorts person.
​" No no, of course not these are mine, there are some pajama pants and a sweater in the changing room we went to that you can use instead." she assured me smiling.
​" Cool!"
​Then we got of...

Anything

It might break my heart, but if it helps mend hers I'd do anything one hundred times over.

HEY so i dont usually do this kind of thing but ya'll NEED TO READ THIS!

TBA                                                                   

Chapter Five: Powers

So as it turns out those spaces in the hut were actually invisible beds, when I asked about it Alex said, " we do it so there's not an eyesore, you can walk through them when they're not there too."
​" Huh ok."
​Alex then turned to us," ok so, Rebecca you need better training clothes, Amy why don't you show her where we keep them, Jackson can I have a word." She said seriously, looking at him.
​" Uh, o... okay," he replied nervously. Amy turned to me and jumped up and down.
​" Come on, the clothes are really comfortable, and as you can see," looking down at her clothes," very stylish." She then led me out of the hut, down a bridge and into another smaller hut.
​" What do you think Alex wanted to talk to Jackson about?" I asked her, I was a bit worried, ​I hope he isn't in trouble. 
​" She probably...

Chapter Four: The Master

"We'll be there within the hour," Jessica announced to us," then I'm gonna be heading out so you can settle in Rebecca." 
​"Thanks for picking us up Jess I'll make sure you get a free meal at The Hut next time you go," Alex said with a smile, Jessica nodded a thanks. ​That must be some kind of restaurant, I wonder what they serve? 
​"They serve the best food in the East Hemisphere!" Jessica exclaimed in answer to my thought, I jumped I still wasn't used to her mind reading ability. 
​"Will I get to try some of it?" I asked Alex eagerly, she sighed.
​"Fine, thanks for putting that into her head,​ ​Jessica."
​"Anytime love, anytime." Jessica replied with a smirk. The rest of the way to Dreazia we just laid around, Jessica and Alex taught me how to play Gibbleress, it's some kind of Dreazian game. 
​"We're here!" Jessica announced, I gasped then coughed and trying ...

Do You Know?

Do you know that you are who I have looked for when I'm in need or just want to talk to someone? For years I thought of you as my best friend and you still are and always will be, but is it possible for us to be something more than that? Now I want you to know how much I care, every night I dream of you and me as friends and more. But do you know that even if I had all the words in the world they couldn't describe how much you mean to me? My friend, my crush, my everything but still I don't know if you know what you mean to me. You keep me sane when I think it's the end and you make me go crazy thinking that you don't know how important you are to everyone that knows you. Tell me do you know that I live for the times we talk...

Each Other

Telling each other what's so great about the other, and saying "not possible!"

Chapter Three: Dreazia

Her eyes widened! " She's already here?" I heard her mumble under her breath.
​"Yes, I am already here, did you forget I have amazing​ hearing? It hasn't been that long has it?" Out of the woods came a tall, curvier woman with brown eyes and a big smile. ​Is that her, colleague? 
​"You've been calling me your, ​colleague, ​really? She looked at Alex then to me, " we were more, best friends then colleagues, all we did was hang out when we were young." 
​"What's your name?" I asked a bit dumbly, ​that is one of the most stupid thins I've ever said, what is your name?All she did was look at me and smile her big lovely smile, then finally she answered, " my name is Jessica Ritzling, and I'm the person who's gonna be flying you to Dreazia. The land of the purple sky and golden leaves, it doesn't look to good right...

LASL's prompt day 4, if an intriuder broke in to my house

I'd probably first hide, figure out a plan tell my brother to cal1 911 then if I was in the kitchen I'd probably grab something heavy that'd leave a bruise. Or if I was in my room for some reason, I don't really go in there, I'd probably grab one of my many HEAVY books and hit the person over the head with it, and if I'm lucky and they got knocked out id shove them in some room and lock the door. But if I was downstairs id go into the pantry down there and grab my Japanese sword that I won in a fencing competition but if I felt that took to long id probably grab one of the many bats leaning in there hopefully the metal one. Now I'm not one for violence but if when my dog started barking at that person tried or did hit her I would hopefully give them a bloody nose because...

LASL's prompt, day 3, Ranting

Hmm, well this is just the time for my mind to go blank. 

​This rant will be about me not being brave enough. 
​It is really annoying because there is so much I want to do but I'm to scared to say, hey mom, dad, I want to wear makeup just a little though, or I actually do like singing but you don't know that because I'm so much like you guys that you think I don't enjoy those things. I'm terrible at speaking my mind, the only time I can is when someone does something to hurt my friends but that's barely ever luckily. Otherwise, I cant say that guess what you did something I don't like what you just did so please never do it to me again. I mean I'm even to wimpy to say, I don't like when you ask what I'm thinking or what the book I'm reading is about because its private. My thoughts...

LASL's prompt day 2, 5 items of clothing

Hmm, I wear t-shirts a lot but usually I have a sweatshirt on so you can't see them. I wear plain socks usually but I have the best Harry Potter socks! Sweatpants, I wear those all the time but I do have cargo pants. No dresses or skirts or short shorts ever! Um, I wear earrings, I don't know it that counts, they are a light purple sometimes I change to blue, I'm not big on accessories. I also wear Crocs and tennis shoes, don't know how to shorten that, in the winter, boots of course.

​Well thats all i think i did it correctly.

LASL's prompt day 1, My appearance, clothes not included.

I am skinny, brown eyes darker on the outside, and I'm  pretty weak really. I am 5'3 3/4, my weight differs between 90 and 98 pounds. I have skinny wrists, long thin fingers. I have LONG legs, I'm pretty fast, unrelated but still. I have just above the shoulder length hair it used to be 14in longer but I cut it a few weeks ago and I hope to make it even shorter soon. I'm sort of curvy I guess and I don't know or care if I have an hourglass body or otherwise.my nose may be a bit long but I don't really know, I have a long face and I'm pretty pale in the winter and tanner in the summer but that's probably a given, my chin's not weak but its strong either sort of in the middle I guess.

Chapter Two: What If?

"I am a short, quirky fourteen year old girl. I don't have much for friends-- I like to keep my real friends close, and I have absolutely no time for boyfriends or otherwise. I'm not really interested in sports but I'm skinny all the same. I've always been quite slim. It is natural. I've been told I'm an attractive girl with brown hair, tanned skin, and blue eyes. I believe I shine even without makeup. I can tell people are jealous of mu beauty, but I couldn't care less about what people think of my beauty or personality. people tell me I'm fun, and my friends say I'm adored by all who know me.

​"I,... I, wait do you expect me to just come with you to this "Dreazia"" and save it without a question!?" I almost yelled at her, she just stared at me blankly. 
​"Um, ya I was sort of hoping you would." she said sheepishly, looking at...

Chapter One: Me and You

Me and you. That's how it had always been. Now though, someone is trying to take you from me and call you theirs.
​My name is Rebecca Donoson and I am dead now. This is my story from age 13 until my death.
​I lived on a street named The Right Of Way. Some government person with a humor probably named it. I lived down the street from my best friend, Jackson Roberts, which had it's perks such as, if I ever got in an argument I could storm out of the house and go to his.
​One day I was just going down the drive to get the mail when someone biking past yelled some weird thing, Alassa Queirdot. I thought it was just another crazy person,but the next night I fell asleep and someone named Alex told me I was a "Chosen One". 
​" What do you mean 'chosen one'?" I asked her, ​this isn't real...

10 things I look for in a person

1. Loves animals
​2. Is kind, and actually cares
​3. good hair, just joking I don't care
4. likes to read, and hopefully likes to listen to music
​5. Girls or boys I don't mind
​6. hopefully, some good looks
7. Nice eyes, and smile
8. hope you can bake, love desserts!
9. patient!
​10.convinces me to do new things

I

I have an aching in my soul, no matter how much I think of the people I love it won't go away. I get jealous fast, which isn't helping my sadness, because I'm sad that I get jealous like I do. I have so many secrets, I have a friend that knows most of them accept for one. She asks me to explain but I said I couldn't, I can. If anyone has ways for me to help my jealousy please tell me, thanks!

You

I met you four years ago, the librarian who's dead now, got our moms together and we went to your house. I don't really remember that day but now our family's have been friends ever since, I started really liking you two years ago, you had hugged me and I hadn't been hugged by a friend before so I was shocked. Then, probably a year and a half later, you said you like me back. I still don't completely believe you though, I fantasise about you at night, and I really hope you never read this. 

Fire

Fire is a beautiful thing, it isn't rough or smooth, circular or square its just... fire. The fire in your hearth is it natural or man-made? It was lit by humans but it is found naturally. Is it a double agent keeping secrets and giving them?  Or is it royal to high to be bothered but still cares about what happens to you or another?

Advice

Read in between the lines, this is the advice I have for you today. I mean on everything! I will have more advice one day. Peace out

Untitled

I am untitled, you can try and give me one but I don't and won't accept. You think just because my personality is one way or another means I am this only, but I'm not I'm a complex human being who is proud of it! Are you untitled? Has anyone ever "titled" you before? Did you agree, or did you say no that is not me?

Bisexual

I am bisexual, I have yet to have a crush on a girl but that's probably because I just found out. I know some of you on Write the World think its wrong for a girl to like a girl or vice versa, and lots of other people think its wrong also. But I'd like you to know that just because you think its wrong and its a sin or whatever doesn't mean we people aren't gonna fight back and say it is great to love someone girl or guy. I wish you would see it my way I really do but I don't know how to change your mind's. I've recently published a price very much like this one but I can't say it enough how important this is to me. Goodbye

Love

Love is a difficult topic I believe, some people believe that only male and females are allowed to love one another. Yet I don't see why, because loving someone isn't wrong by any means. Here, forget about gender completely, since it's pretty useless, yes we have it to define, who has baby's and who doesn't but what about seahorses the male has the young in that scenario. Anyway once you eliminate gender, your basically saying its wrong to love someone. I don't get why some people think its wrong for a man to love a man or vice versa, or why its so wrong for a human being to be able to love both man and a woman!

No Need

I don't know what I want to say, I really don't even know why I'm here. I guess I just feel obligated to do this seeing as I haven't said anything in a while. I know that not everything needs to be said, a lot should be left unsaid but understood. It's like the need to be perfect I guess, you think people care if your perfect when they don't and if they do well that's their problem not yours. What I'm trying to say is I know you probably don't care if I'm here or not, really you probably forgot all about me. I'm here now though and I hope  to stay.

Just Worried

Some nights I cry myself to sleep, not because I'm sad but because I'm worried out of my mind. I worry about everything, usually family, that there's gonna be a freak car crash and someone's gonna die. Other nights I fall asleep really quickly and have a dream. I love having dreams, and reading. They take me to another world, no humans to destroy everything, or to think their helping but are actually making things worse.
​I know I shouldn't think like that but its hard for me. I want people to be a certain way, I want to be a certain way but I'm not. I just,... want life to be better and I want to have some adventure but I don't have adventure, because I can't my face away from screens! My brother can't take his away either, so I have my dog. You know what real soon I think I will go outside.
​My life is so...

I Try

​I need to know what you think about me,
​Do you like? Do you not?
​Please, I'm burning up!

​I know I shouldn't care what other people think,
​But have you ever tried not to care?
Because it doesn't work.

​I try and try and try again, 
​But it never works!
​Please, tell me what you think about me!

I am what I am but I can't help but feel that's wrong!
​I want to be something but I can't, no that's wrong,
​It's because I'm not strong enough, I can but I won't 
​I want but I don't, help me be stronger!

​I fail, I fall, I learn, you cut me down but I keep on trying,
​Not because I'm strong but because I won't give up.
I'm foolish I learn everything but how to quit,
​I ask for help from you when all your ever gonna do is hurt me.

I try and try...

Area

Why, why does it matter where you live or who you like? For example, football teams, let's say you live in Wisconsin for some reason you aren't supposed to like the Vikings, that's the Minnesota team, and they are not supposed to like you. My brother likes the Philadelphia Eagles and we live in Minnesota, and the only reason he does is because we were walking in the airport and he saw one of their t-shirts and got one, to tell you the truth I think he just likes there logo. Anyway, I think we've got it bad, remember my family lives in Minnesota so we cheer for the gophers but my mom was born in Nebraska and my other brothers cheer for them, the huskers, and we have family there too, but we also have family here. So, when those two teams have a game against each other me and my brother some how have to cheer for both...

Stop and Think

I need to stop, to think and believe I can do it, to let it all out and not care what others think. If only I could though, I wish and wish but it doesn't happen, the only reason it doesn't, of course, is because I don't believe its possible. Help me, no don't, I need to learn to help myself.

Water

Water spilled over the edge of the bowl and landed on the page. "No!" I cried but it didn't fix it, it never does.

Balance

Balance is needed in everything, day and night, fact and fiction, and hot and cold. Its needed to make agreements and to stop wars. Balance is needed in, well everything! That doesn't mean balance is there, most of the time it needs to be found. Right now I think the world is off balance in many ways these days. The way  to find balance is for the world to come together and agree on things. Find the balance and you will find peace.

Crazy Theories

Crazy theories I have them all the time and I completely adore them! Mostly because they're crazy! I am crazy, I love crazy, and I always will be crazy.

Hello, Goodbye

Hello and goodbye are major words in every language of any community and any species.
They don't have to be words they could be the wave of a hand or nosing someone else's  nose for those wild animals out there.
Emotion, its all about how you say these, you could say it kindly or harshly, turning your back on them or smiling.
Whatever your feeling at the moment is how its probably going to show, even if you don't mean it.                  Goodbye.

One Day At A Time: Excerpt

"Okay class," my art teacher Mr.Spriggs announced, "we're working on portraits today but it doesn't have to be a person it could be an item also." I twiddled the locket around my neck, it had been given to me by my aunt, before she moved to England a year ago.My aunt always been a bit peculiar, talking about elemental powers and stuff, but she had always been an inspiration to me. Now she had struck again, I decided to paint a portrait of my locket.

​I was finishing the last strokes of my portrait when the bell rang for the end of class.
"Okay class, leave your paintings there we'll finish them on Wednesday." Mr.Spriggs called, the class filed out of the room. The rest of school before lunch went by in a flash. 

Block help!

In writers block! Need some ideas please!

Letter from my Conscious

Dear Human,
I am sorry to say that you made a big mistake.
You walked right into it, you asked to do it, and now you can't back out. You promised this person, and now you won't listen to reason.
You keep saying its alright and you can do it. I'm here to tell you you CAN NOT!!! Please, I'm begging you say no!

Your a... Conscious

One Day At A Time. Excerpt

"You just have to go one day at a time with him, maybe if you talk to him, and say please it will help?" My best friend Anna Africkey said on our way to school. "Ya, I know but, you and I both know my family and I aren't big talkers." I said. We were talking about how annoying my brother Austin Pitt is, oh by the way my name is Tasra Pitt.
  I had brought this up, because just that morning he had put the cereal on the highest shelf, and I'm pretty short so I had to climb onto the counter to reach it. "Hey, Tas" Anna said breaking into my memory, "how about you just prank him back, I mean I know you're not good at pranks but maybe if I helped we could do it." "Hmm, you might be onto something, I'll think about it." I said, pondering it. We had reached the school, so...

Things About Me.

1. I'm 5'3
  2. I've got a pup named Ivy
  3. I LOVE animals, as you can see in one of my works
  4. My best friends are Kate and her family
  5. I love reading
  6. I love Doctor Who and Harry Potter
  7. My favorite food, hmm pretty much all pasta
  8. I guess I'm an alright singer, I don't know since its me
  9. Crush you know I'd say but I'm sort of private.                 That's all  

Read!

Does reading transport you to another world, does it open your mind to the greater things in life? Reading is like a movie you watch it to the end, but sometimes it doesn't capture you right away. There's detail in every word and yet its like the words aren't even there, but instead your with those characters experiencing what they do. 
You love the characters they do and you hate their enemies. You know what's gone happen before they do, but then there's a major plot twist. Reading is pretty much anything you need it to be.

Small world

I once thought the world was big, then I learned it was small, but I've realised it's only small if you want it to be.

Time

There was once a little girl who played in the rain, but she has long been lost to time.
 There was once a little boy who played atop a hill, but one day he stopped coming.
​Time, is majestic, but cruel it never lets you forget the bad things, but makes
​sure you forget the good. At times I love it at others I hate it.
​It seems to go on forever, and yet stand still. Tell me is it mysterious or just plain unforgiving? 

Animals

Animals, they are my life line, I don't know about you but they are for me.
​They always seem to know what's wrong and how to fix it.
​Forgiveness, that's another thing, they always forgive it might take awhile but they do, they don't forget but 
​they do forgive.  

On the Last Day of the World

Wonder

On last day of the world,
I will wonder what happened to life.

Aussie23's 808 Likes

The Stranger by writernxtdoor

Published about 14 hours ago

Truly Geek by GallopBooks

Published about 21 hours ago

Soon by SophieY

Published about 22 hours ago

Refuge by GallopBooks

Published about 22 hours ago

The Perfect Weekend by GallopBooks

Published about 22 hours ago

The irony of your advice by Nonny2101

Published about 22 hours ago

——— Spaces by Saman

Published 1 day ago

Advice to Myself by Sadie.does.writing

Published 2 days ago

insecurity by Sadie.does.writing

Published 2 days ago

WWE by MarrisaFuentez

Published 2 days ago

The Sweet Taste of Love by josha809

Published 3 days ago

CAPS LOCK by whenvesselruled

Published 7 days ago

The Filling of Connection by Krista Brochu

Published 9 days ago

The Meaning Of Food by RainingBirds

Published 14 days ago

HAHA! by 38wish

Published 10 days ago

Just So You Know by ClinicallyInsane

Published 10 days ago

Chocolate by thecrisis

Published 20 days ago

A Day At The Beach by *Gigi*

Published 20 days ago

Best Weekend by Paperbird

Published 20 days ago

The STS Conscience by RainAndSonder

Published 21 days ago

I Know by WhiltiernaWolfLord

Published 23 days ago

Heartbeat by Sama Shehab

Published 23 days ago

Dear Patricia by emily antolovich

Published 23 days ago

A Dream I Had Once by emily antolovich

Published 23 days ago

calm tsunami by she's-got-a-story

Published 23 days ago

One Word Story 2 w/ SamG953 by GeoPlayer123YT

Published 23 days ago

30!!!!!!! by Surly Wombat

Published 24 days ago

Remulus Ruider: A Hogwarts Story by SamG953

Published 24 days ago

Struggle by GeoPlayer123YT

Published 25 days ago

Empty Promises by Jade Pevley

Published 25 days ago

Question of My Life by CreativeAngel

Published 25 days ago

Differences by CreativeAngel

Published 26 days ago

Sam's Weird Text Picture Corner #3 by SamG953

Published 25 days ago

Random Joke by 1NVIS1BL3

Published 26 days ago

LGBTQIA by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 26 days ago

TMI by Surly Wombat

Published 27 days ago

Hometown by Sadie.does.writing

Published 28 days ago

A trick of the light (lies). by Ceclair

Published 28 days ago

editing by megzegzoo

Published 28 days ago

2118 by Darrin

Published 28 days ago

The Catch in Self Control by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 28 days ago

Taking A Break by BlueWriter

Published 29 days ago

my list by 1NVIS1BL3

Published about 1 month ago

The Dragon Queen part 1 by Olivia C

Published 30 days ago

Worlds by Paperbird

Published 30 days ago

I DON'T GET IT by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 30 days ago

My Favorite Marvel Quotes by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 30 days ago

Uggh... by Becka02

Published about 1 month ago

Ugh by Kitty.Sumire

Published about 1 month ago

5pm by Wong Zi Ling

Published about 1 month ago

That Moment by 1NVIS1BL3

Published 2 months ago

Sunsets are for Endings by Calliope

Published about 1 month ago

Please vote... by Tequilamockingbird22

Published about 1 month ago

YO! IM I.C. FYNNHEART by AquaWordsmith

Published about 1 month ago

souviens-toi de nous by you need to gogh

Published about 1 month ago

The Distant Future by Becka02

Published about 1 month ago

Just a Little Bit of Makeup by mollyelizabeth

Published about 1 month ago

The Struggle by Brewberry

Published about 1 month ago

A Note to Those Who Come After by Brewberry

Published about 1 month ago

I am Not Smart by Super0smitty

Published about 1 month ago

heck by Starchild

Published about 1 month ago

Don't Touch Me !! by Super0smitty

Published about 1 month ago

The Sabelle and Tony Chronicles (3) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 1 month ago

C R I N G I N G at my old work by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 1 month ago

The Sabelle and Tony Chronicles (2) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 1 month ago

Wedlock by MyShotPotter

Published about 1 month ago

Do You Want to be Mentioned? by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

Celeb Crushes by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

Blessing vs. Curse by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

Questions From a Girl in 2018 by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

How to Plant a Kiss by camlily

Published 5 months ago

To Be Opened In 2118 by Vanilla

Published about 1 month ago

Us (Part #5) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

Us (Part #4) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

Funny school related appropriate jokes by Becka02

Published about 1 month ago

How I Became A Theory by HollyDays

Published about 1 month ago

My Least Favorite Singers by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

Us (Part #2) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

If Eve Were a Man by Jaeden Boatwright

Published about 1 month ago

Unshamed by etherealthem15

Published about 1 month ago

Cruel fate by Tats

Published about 1 month ago

I Once Knew A Girl by Karter

Published about 1 month ago

Valentine's Day, 2018 by Ella

Published about 1 month ago

YOU WANNA DO SOME MORE TITLES? by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

Problems by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

To All of my Followers: by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

I AM by Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Published about 1 month ago

Rain Showers by A-Z Writing

Published about 1 month ago

twenty-five minutes by Gin

Published about 1 month ago

Schedule by Paperbird

Published about 1 month ago

L e t ‘s C o l l a b! by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 1 month ago

This is How I Feel by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

Chaos Pacificae (16) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 1 month ago

PYNK by you need to gogh

Published about 1 month ago

Red or Black? by Glytch Montoya

Published about 1 month ago

All He Proved by SamG953

Published about 1 month ago

Chaos Pacificae (15) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 2 months ago

Fall Apart by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

Inside My Binder by Faye

Published about 1 month ago

Lighthouse by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Untamed by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Sky by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

Our Town by BlueWriter

Published 11 months ago

Tell Me if You Relate by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

Life by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

If I.C. and Mars were Siblings-in-law by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 2 months ago

Humans by JamieCarter

Published about 2 months ago

ghosts by Awk Ward

Published about 2 months ago

I don't know much about my mum... by manar

Published about 2 months ago

What I Love About You by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

I am Bisexual by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

Reflection by FayS

Published about 2 months ago

Winter in Minnesota by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

Unconditional (Album: Mine) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

The Future is Female by Faye

Published about 2 months ago

Silver Light by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 10 months ago

Give Her Life (Album name: Mine) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

Never Too Late To Let Go by Bellbell0307

Published about 2 months ago

Blind Love Story- Chapter Eight- S1 by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

MY CHILDREN I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL by LackingASocialLife

Published about 2 months ago

I Don't know what this is. by Bellbell0307

Published about 2 months ago

Find Your Fire by Calliope

Published about 2 months ago

today // 4-3-18 by pizzacat17

Published about 2 months ago

They Say... by Rae Lynn

Published about 2 months ago

Is This Love? by Rae Lynn

Published about 2 months ago

Dear Journal, by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

Oddly Enough... by LyraLynne

Published about 2 months ago

A Poem For One Of My Followers by mrcolinredwards

Published about 2 months ago

Oh, World by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

Awkward Teenage Superheroes PT. THIRTY by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 2 months ago

Ashes of Aces (5) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 2 months ago

Another Us by NakedFacade

Published about 2 months ago

THE EARTH by ~ Brenda ~

Published about 2 months ago

By April by ~ Brenda ~

Published about 2 months ago

Today by JediKnightGirl

Published about 2 months ago

Wolves by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

See the Truth by Glytch Montoya

Published about 2 months ago

​Four Monostitches by casual.ties

Published about 2 months ago

Chaos Pacificae Flashbacks (Victor) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 2 months ago

I.C. AND BRIAR’S BACKSTORY-PT. TWO by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 2 months ago

birth home by nashamyahbriggs

Published about 2 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (14) by Glytch Montoya

Published about 2 months ago

Twitch by Paperbird

Published 3 months ago

Nervousness by Unicorn Marisa

Published about 2 months ago

Chapter Nine: Nightmares by Aussie23

Published 2 months ago

Frozen by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 2 months ago

Loving Me by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 2 months ago

Group Photo by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 2 months ago

Angels & Demons: Part Two by MoonFromAlola

Published 2 months ago

Angels & Demons: Part One (?) by MoonFromAlola

Published 2 months ago

Spring by A McMillen (wc)

Published 2 months ago

jun-ko by agustdv

Published 2 months ago

Yep by RedWriter

Published 2 months ago

Please Read - It's Important by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Shrunk by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 11 months ago

I Want to Check Up on Y'all by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 2 months ago

Three Ways To Disappoint Your Mother by xojadex

Published 2 months ago

Reasons That Em is Awesome by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 2 months ago

QUOTE OF THE DAY--DAY ONE by BlueWriter

Published 2 months ago

It isn't a thing by SamG953

Published 3 months ago

Ashes of Aces (4) by Glytch Montoya

Published 2 months ago

Sorry by Randfurd_Kat

Published 2 months ago

Words by 38wish

Published 2 months ago

Ashes of Aces (3) by Glytch Montoya

Published 2 months ago

Friends by Teresa Hammann

Published 2 months ago

I'm Sorry by 16missing

Published 2 months ago

Closeted Harassment by Tbaker

Published 2 months ago

Dance It Out! by sarahcmcneil20

Published 2 months ago

Thoughts and Actions by 16missing

Published 2 months ago

??Love?? by MoonFromAlola

Published 3 months ago

Men, Who and What are they? by Rylee Hunter

Published 2 months ago

Stereotyping by JoshuaW.

Published 2 months ago

School Dress codes by brooke walthall

Published 2 months ago

Doctor by 19691

Published 2 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (13) by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (12) by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (11) by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (10) by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (9) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (8) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (7) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (6) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (5) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (4) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (3) by Glytch Montoya

Published 8 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 8 months ago

Chaos Pacificae (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 8 months ago

Character Creator by -Foxmillionaire-

Published 2 months ago

Ashes of Aces (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 2 months ago

Few: a tiny story by Kahasai

Published 2 months ago

THIS IS ME XDD by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 2 months ago

Ashes of Aces (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 2 months ago

TrUe LoVe by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 2 months ago

Blinking Story (Please Read) by BlueWriter

Published 2 months ago

The Next (Glytch Montoya) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 2 months ago

But I Can't by ARSauble

Published 2 months ago

THE BATTLE OF THE TWINZ by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 2 months ago

Update by PurpleFly101

Published 2 months ago

B does not Stand for Bad by bellaboo

Published 3 months ago

Wrestling by clarino910

Published 2 months ago

The Life of Death (Aussie23) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 2 months ago

I'm Stopping?? by CreativeAngel

Published 2 months ago

High School Sports by bryan

Published 3 months ago

Last Night of Our Lives by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Love by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

I’m bored. by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 3 months ago

Blind Love Story-Chapter Six- S1 by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

Identity crisis by Cloudbakedsoul

Published 3 months ago

Terrible Doctors: Chapter Two by Lee Fudge

Published 3 months ago

Terrible Doctors: Chapter One by Lee Fudge

Published 3 months ago

Stuff I think about by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 4 months ago

My Dads Persuassion by cjcardwell

Published 3 months ago

I have a dabbing problem... by SamG953

Published 3 months ago

A Message To My Writers by mrcolinredwards

Published 3 months ago

I.C. + Alex-PT. Fourteen by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 3 months ago

Rose tinted snap chat filtered life by Rosie.

Published 3 months ago

Love 12 by The Fusion

Published 3 months ago

Sex Offender Punishments by LilV.KC

Published 3 months ago

Day as a Hamster by Ava Lopez by Sunnie2090

Published 3 months ago

It's What I Get by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Guitar Strings by Kahasai

Published 3 months ago

Here's to the Stereotypes by RainAndSonder

Published 3 months ago

Gay by Avis

Published 3 months ago

Marching For Gender Equality by emily01

Published 3 months ago

My Life in 100 Words by Rae Lynn

Published 3 months ago

Some of my many, many opinions by Grover_the_forest

Published about 1 year ago

Light by JCWriter

Published 10 months ago

When I First Saw Him by MyShotPotter

Published 3 months ago

Dawn of Dusk (Glytch Montoya) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Featured Writer (#10) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Dear Juni by Juniper Sora

Published 3 months ago

The Loud Boy I Love by Rae Lynn

Published 3 months ago

Discrimination by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Miss Mysterious (Reanimated) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

:o by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

If You Want.... by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

This May be News to You by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Crush by Bethan1

Published 3 months ago

TITLES PEOPLE TITLES by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Sleep by blaze126

Published 3 months ago

Bro, My Love Life Sucks by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Meaning of Life? (FF) by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

Flaws (FF) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

What Life Means to Me (FF) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

viper. by interstella

Published 3 months ago

Music and Memories by RainAndSonder

Published 3 months ago

What My Name Means.... by camlily

Published 3 months ago

Friend. by Rosie.

Published 3 months ago

Paperbird (SS) by camlily

Published 3 months ago

Rush by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

The Squirshl by Gabriel Goodwin

Published 3 months ago

THINGS YOU HATE PROMPT by SamG953

Published 3 months ago

Hated Things by RainAndSonder

Published 3 months ago

Unpopular Opinions: Country Music by Kahasai

Published 3 months ago

To Say Her Name by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Friendship by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Forgive and Forget? by Glytch Montoya

Published 8 months ago

About Me by CreativeAngel

Published 3 months ago

My Interests/Hobbies by CreativeAngel

Published 3 months ago

My Appearance by CreativeAngel

Published 3 months ago

My Great Country by Adrie

Published 3 months ago

THINGS I HATE AND WHY (FF) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

THINGS YOU HATE~~~A Custom Prompt by SamG953

Published 3 months ago

The Things That No One Tells You by Gerard

Published 3 months ago

The Monster in the Backyard by Rae A

Published 3 months ago

You Think... but I Know by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Bed-ridden by JediKnightGirl

Published 3 months ago

Balter by Plausible.Poems

Published 3 months ago

2:00 AM by M. Elyse Lynch

Published 3 months ago

You Caught My Eye . . . by Casual_Bongos

Published 3 months ago

...I don't understand... by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

SORRY FOR BEING CONFUSING by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Welcome to the Broom Closet by Opened_Mind

Published 3 months ago

Uber Reveal Time! by Lee Fudge

Published 3 months ago

MWAH HA HA by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

In January by RainAndSonder

Published 3 months ago

We've Gone MAD by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Baby Girl by Riley Noel

Published 3 months ago

I Am Not A Distraction by Riley Noel

Published 3 months ago

Depression by creative.writer

Published 3 months ago

Something New and Different by Quilling Leaves

Published 3 months ago

The Monster Inside of Me by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

I have a plan by LackingASocialLife

Published 3 months ago

Blind Love Story-Chapter Four- S1 by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

The Accidental Encounter by Samantha14

Published 3 months ago

Rants and Wishes by Diagnosed Insanity

Published 3 months ago

Unfair (a scene) by RedWriter

Published 3 months ago

Don't Eat That by ascendantmoon

Published 3 months ago

Teenage Years by Maddie Martinez

Published 3 months ago

it by ~M.L.Bartlett~

Published 3 months ago

Peace Between by Titi

Published 3 months ago

Addicting love by Soul Zeravla

Published 3 months ago

Life by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

<3 by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Gifted by Jolenify

Published about 1 year ago

Me in Six Words by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Monsutā by Poohbear

Published 3 months ago

succsess by Southwell

Published 3 months ago

Decisions by Corey George

Published 3 months ago

Read these books by Rosie.

Published 3 months ago

Across the Planes by AshtoAshes

Published 3 months ago

Cardio by KatherineM.Hale

Published 3 months ago

My Brother's Knife by Vivian Celina

Published 3 months ago

iHurt, the new Apple app for pain by Kahasai

Published 3 months ago

Heartographer (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

Libraries by yapyapxy

Published 3 months ago

bored? read this :) by Ameliorated18

Published 3 months ago

Cowardly Swordsman: Chapter Six by Lee Fudge

Published 3 months ago

Cowardly Swordsman: Chapter Five by Lee Fudge

Published 3 months ago

Prison of Regrets by Desiree

Published 5 months ago

A World for Our Children by Faye

Published 3 months ago

Blind Love Story-Chapter Two- S1 by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

The Accidental Encounter by Samantha14

Published 3 months ago

Heartographer (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

The Accidental Encounter by Samantha14

Published 3 months ago

Imperfect Angels: Chapter Two by JediKnightGirl

Published 3 months ago

A Girl's Worst Nightmare by ARSauble

Published 3 months ago

Call Me a Feminist by Nicholi

Published 6 months ago

A New Home by Ciara Lyons

Published 3 months ago

To My Girl Friends by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

TBA by Kennedy Johnson

Published 3 months ago

Quirky by Hallie

Published 3 months ago

If Only by Sophia DuBose

Published 3 months ago

HEY Y'ALL I RECENTLY CHANGED by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Who's the Real Monster? by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

Chapter Four: The Master by Aussie23

Published 3 months ago

The Meal of Love by Rachel Rubinoff

Published 3 months ago

The Thing That Kills by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 3 months ago

15...—Writing Prompts Day 16 by LyraLynne

Published 3 months ago

First Love by Tequilamockingbird22

Published 3 months ago

Rockwell (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

Not As Tall As Many by Tequilamockingbird22

Published 3 months ago

Butterflies by casual.ties

Published 3 months ago

Do You Know? by Aussie23

Published 3 months ago

When Love Met Friendship by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Trio by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

The Oracle by Legolas

Published 3 months ago

You by Tequilamockingbird22

Published 3 months ago

I Didn't Mean To by GalacticNerd

Published 3 months ago

Day 29- A Locket by RainAndSonder

Published 3 months ago

Imperfect Angels: Chapter One by JediKnightGirl

Published 3 months ago

A TALE TO TELL COLLAB by Tequilamockingbird22

Published 3 months ago

HEY Y'ALL by LackingASocialLife

Published 3 months ago

Loving by Louise Whittaker

Published 3 months ago

What is love? by MimiWrites14

Published 3 months ago

the vet by val

Published 3 months ago

Schoolyard by RainAndSonder

Published 3 months ago

Cowardly Swordsman: Chapter Four by Lee Fudge

Published 3 months ago

Deadly Sleep by GodsGirl4

Published 3 months ago

100 FOLLOWERS!!! by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

jeanne by you need to gogh

Published 3 months ago

Nightmares by Sarahlx

Published 3 months ago

Forgetting is Easier by Sarahlx

Published 3 months ago

No Place Like Home by Gracie_l03

Published 4 months ago

why by shivamsaran

Published 3 months ago

Trash island. by Gentheslayer

Published 3 months ago

You Are by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 months ago

Love by Rachel A.

Published 3 months ago

She Is by hellostars

Published about 1 year ago

The Best Canvas I Ever Painted by Yvonne.

Published 3 months ago

Mom's stories by Gabriel Goodwin

Published 3 months ago

Behold Her by Gabrielle Miller

Published 3 months ago

Taylor Swift love by Rosie.

Published 4 months ago

Puppy Love by Susie Smith

Published 4 months ago

Mom and Dad by Hallie

Published 4 months ago

Under the Night Sky by jennychen

Published 4 months ago

Cowardly Swordsman: Chapter Three by Lee Fudge

Published 4 months ago

Cowardly Swordsman: Chapter Two by Lee Fudge

Published 4 months ago

Dear Lucy by emmashowalter

Published 4 months ago

Ink by arliemaye

Published 4 months ago

fear me by Sarahlx

Published 4 months ago

Love In Thirteen Words by BlueWriter

Published 4 months ago

Cowardly Swordsman: Chapter One by Lee Fudge

Published 4 months ago

Love by Aaliyah

Published 4 months ago

washing machine by chryos

Published 4 months ago

Playground by Mitsuri

Published 4 months ago

What's Love? by Azima Huggins

Published 4 months ago

Softly by Sarahlx

Published 4 months ago

When Friendship Met Love by FairNoble

Published 4 months ago

Love? by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

For the Spadefoot Toads by RainAndSonder

Published 4 months ago

Lost by Azima Huggins

Published 4 months ago

who needs a boy? by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 4 months ago

Blind Love Story-Chapter One-S1 by BlueWriter

Published 4 months ago

Chapter Three: Dreazia by Aussie23

Published 4 months ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 12 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 4 months ago

Still We Want to Fight by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Belle Diary Entry by FairNoble

Published 4 months ago

Open letter to the boy who broke me by sav02020

Published 4 months ago

LASL's Prompts: Day 11 by Kahasai

Published 4 months ago

10 Facts About You by Number Two

Published 4 months ago

what is love? by Abigail VandenBroek

Published 4 months ago

Engraved coffee by Ashleyrocha

Published 4 months ago

Water Pollution by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

The Fiction Faction by SamG953

Published 4 months ago

Me, Myself, and I by smileforever413

Published 4 months ago

Prompts for February by CreativeAngel

Published 4 months ago

untitled: part one by interstella

Published 4 months ago

When the Devil Whispers by MoonFromAlola

Published 4 months ago

Day 2 - 5 Items of Clothing by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 4 months ago

Mother Earth Is Crying by mrcolinredwards

Published 4 months ago

Heaven: It Has Pain and Sorrow by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Stalk by creative.writer

Published 4 months ago

Unbroken by Dani A. Remlap

Published 10 months ago

Dancing On the Bed by M. Elyse Lynch

Published 4 months ago

Day 1 - Appearence by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 4 months ago

LASL's Prompts: Day 8 by Kahasai

Published 4 months ago

Opposites Attract by Ruthina Boyal

Published 8 months ago

no by KayDee

Published 6 months ago

Don't Worry by Opened_Mind

Published 4 months ago

moments past, moments lost by inkstainedpillow

Published 4 months ago

Echo by Amphitrite

Published 4 months ago

Sparking One Torch by Gabriel Goodwin

Published 4 months ago

Wildfire by Amphitrite

Published 4 months ago

Don't read it while eating pizza by zaid ilyas

Published 4 months ago

Why I Write by analise

Published 4 months ago

LASL's Prompts: Day 7 by Kahasai

Published 4 months ago

Day 6 - Notes (LyraLynne) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Something Worth Mentioning by Reanimated

Published 4 months ago

W, X, Y, and Z by Sentenced

Published 4 months ago

How Many? by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Broken :( by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

LASL's Prompts: Day 6 by Kahasai

Published 4 months ago

Untitled Piece by GeoPlayer123YT

Published 4 months ago

Olympic Equality by LyraLynne

Published 4 months ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 11 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 4 months ago

Pounding by RedWriter

Published 4 months ago

Relapse- TPOS One Shot by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 4 months ago

clarity. by interstella

Published 4 months ago

Featured Writer (#7) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

You Monsters by Dani A. Remlap

Published 4 months ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 10 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 4 months ago

Experiments (4) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Don't Tell Me by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

They Say It's a Sin by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Saved from the Dragon by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Life to Death by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

With a No by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Breathe by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Imagine by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Feminism by AcetheticallyPleasing

Published 4 months ago

The Key of Life by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 9 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 4 months ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 8 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 4 months ago

For Women? (A Rant thing) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

...But I Don't by RedWriter

Published 4 months ago

MY QUOTE OF THE DAY 3 by Tequilamockingbird22

Published 4 months ago

​One With the Wind by Laika

Published 4 months ago

Solastalgia by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Day 2 - My Kiss Idea by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

What's a Good Friend? by Michael Cecil

Published 4 months ago

The life of school by Jasmine Collins

Published 4 months ago

Cycles—Writing Prompts Day 1 by LyraLynne

Published 4 months ago

Experiments: Prehistory (001) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Experiments (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Breaking Away, Chapter 2 by Paperbird

Published 4 months ago

30 Day Writing Prompts challenge by LyraLynne

Published 4 months ago

Broken Letters (Part one) by Bellbell0307

Published 4 months ago

Broken Letters (Part Two) by Bellbell0307

Published 4 months ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 7 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 4 months ago

Momma says I'm special by Sentenced

Published 4 months ago

The Gay-B-C's by AcetheticallyPleasing

Published 4 months ago

Breaking Away, Chapter 1 by Paperbird

Published 4 months ago

Cinnamon Bat Wings by Blizzen

Published 4 months ago

The Crow by M. Elyse Lynch

Published 4 months ago

Am I Enough? by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

She by RedWriter

Published 4 months ago

Interactive? by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Food Personalities by Kahasai

Published 4 months ago

Experiments (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Electrics-2 by Randfurd_Kat

Published 4 months ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 6 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 4 months ago

You by BlueWriter

Published 4 months ago

An Ode To The Promised Land by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 4 months ago

UNTITLED by mysterious_writer13

Published 4 months ago

Untitled by Aussie23

Published 4 months ago

The Price Of Stardom (6b) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 4 months ago

The Price Of Stardom (6a) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 4 months ago

The Price Of Stardom (5a) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 4 months ago

The Price Of Stardom (5b) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 4 months ago

The Price Of Stardom (4b) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 4 months ago

The Price Of Stardom (4a) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 4 months ago

The Price Of Stardom (3b) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 4 months ago

The Price Of Stardom (3a) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 4 months ago

Cautionary Tale by RedWriter

Published 4 months ago

Baby, Can We Win This? by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Food Personalities by Kahasai

Published 4 months ago

Dear ____ by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Call to all Whovians by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

'Fixing' Sadness by Unapologetic Regret

Published 4 months ago

Quote by RedWriter

Published 4 months ago

Scissors by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Me Only by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

depression by Rachel Joy

Published about 2 years ago

WILD by M. Elyse Lynch

Published 4 months ago

I Really Don't Understand by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

Falling Fast by Stewart Worthington

Published 4 months ago

Race Night by Riley Noel

Published 4 months ago

Weapons by Tequilamockingbird22

Published 4 months ago

The Land of Fae by mrcolinredwards

Published 4 months ago

Unfair by RedWriter

Published 4 months ago

Featured Writer (#1) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

I Believe In God's Miracles by mrcolinredwards

Published 4 months ago

Boundaries by RedWriter

Published 4 months ago

UK by JamieCarter

Published 4 months ago

Why? by CreativeAngel

Published 4 months ago

I have nothing more to say by Sentenced

Published 4 months ago

Paint Me the Sky by clarino910

Published 5 months ago

An Author in Antarctica by wannabehistorian1491

Published 5 months ago

Letter to my Friend by Ben H.

Published 5 months ago

Adele's 21 by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

Day 16 - What Love Feels Like by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 months ago

The Best and the Worst by vmfortunato

Published 5 months ago

Memories Forgotten by Camryn

Published 6 months ago

A Thing Based Off Of A Dream I Had by Paperbird

Published 6 months ago

Ornamental Women by Lou Hood

Published 6 months ago

Carly's First Diary Entree by Quilling Leaves

Published 6 months ago

Tomorrow by Laika

Published 6 months ago

Closure by Katie Switzer

Published 7 months ago

Seven Point One Billion by Georgia Hawthorne

Published 6 months ago

Peanut and Mechi by Amari Thomas

Published 6 months ago

Rantism! (It's a thing) by RedWriter

Published 6 months ago

That Chair by Clare B

Published 7 months ago

Renegade City by Water Woman

Published 7 months ago

The House by samupp113

Published 7 months ago

Finding Me by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 7 months ago

About Me by WhiltiernaWolfLord

Published 7 months ago

canker sores by lili

Published 7 months ago

When All Of Our Burdens Unfurl by vile16

Published 7 months ago

A "Sorry" Book by vile16

Published 7 months ago

Demons and Angels pt 1 by OvercookedTacoBell

Published 7 months ago

48 Likes from Others

Anything

Liked by 7 people

End

Liked by 7 people

Chapter Eleven: Jackson Drama

Liked by 2 people

Chapter Ten: The Tree

Liked by 1 person

Wonder

Liked by 5 people

Each Other

Liked by 3 people

Chapter Nine: Nightmares

Liked by 2 people

Chapter Five: Powers

Liked by 3 people

Chapter Four: The Master

Liked by 4 people

Chapter Three: Dreazia

Liked by 4 people

Chapter Two: What If?

Liked by 3 people

Chapter One: Me and You

Liked by 4 people

Important!!!!!!

Liked by 5 people

Bisexual

Liked by 5 people

Do You Know?

Liked by 3 people

LASL's prompt, day 3, Ranting

Liked by 2 people

Untitled

Liked by 10 people

Fire

Liked by 3 people

I

Liked by 2 people

You

Liked by 3 people

Advice

Liked by 1 person

I Try

Liked by 3 people

Love

Liked by 3 people

No Need

Liked by 2 people

Time

Liked by 2 people

Water

Liked by 1 person

Just Worried

Liked by 3 people

Area

Liked by 1 person

Stop and Think

Liked by 4 people

Balance

Liked by 1 person

Crazy Theories

Liked by 2 people

Hello, Goodbye

Liked by 2 people

Letter from my Conscious

Liked by 1 person

One Day At A Time. Excerpt

Liked by 1 person

Things About Me.

Liked by 1 person

Read!

Liked by 4 people

Animals

Liked by 1 person

Small world

Liked by 1 person

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 3 months ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 7 months ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned 6 months ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned 6 months ago

Patron

You're following over thirty other writers!

Earned 4 months ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 7 months ago

Super star

You've got SO many followers - more than thirty!

Earned 3 months ago

Power writer

Do you ever sleep? You've written over TEN THOUSAND WORDS.

Earned 3 months ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 7 months ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 7 months ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 7 months ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned 6 months ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 7 months ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Self editor inactive

Publish at least two versions of the same piece to become a self-editor

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.