Th

Aussie23

Five siblings an amazing pup!
Future Veterinarian.
LOVE Doctor Who and Harry Potter!
Best friends Kate and her siblings and pup, Kate's known as Kit-Kat to you, and an amazing inspiration!

I am bisexual
Keep calm and write on!

Thanks to those who have followed me, I'd love some feedback from everyone! Remember "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself!" -Franklin D Roosevelt. And I'm a personist it wouldn't fit in bio.

Th

Aussie23 (United States) liked SORRY FOR BEING CONFUSING by Kaitlyn ❄ (United States)

about 11 hours ago

Th

Aussie23 (United States) liked Welcome to the Broom Closet by Opened_Mind (United States)

about 17 hours ago

Th

Aussie23 (United States) liked A few writers I would like to call out to: ARS7, Jasonthewriter by Kaitlyn ❄ (United States)

about 18 hours ago

Th

Aussie23 (United States) liked Uber Reveal Time! by Lee Fudge (United States)

1 day ago

Th

Aussie23 (United States) liked MWAH HA HA by Kaitlyn ❄ (United States)

1 day ago

Th

Aussie23 (United States) liked In January by RainAndSonder (United States)

1 day ago

Th

Aussie23 (United States) liked We've Gone MAD by Kaitlyn ❄ (United States)

1 day ago

Th

Aussie23 (United States) liked Baby Girl by Riley Noel (United States)

1 day ago

Th

Aussie23 (United States) liked I Am Not A Distraction by Riley Noel (United States)

1 day ago

Th

Aussie23 (United States) liked Depression by creative.writer (United Kingdom)

Anything

It might break my heart, but if it helps mend hers I'd do anything one hundred times over.

HEY so i dont usually do this kind of thing but ya'll NEED TO READ THIS!

TBA                                                                   

Chapter Five: Powers

So as it turns out those spaces in the hut were actually invisible beds, when I asked about it Alex said, " we do it so there's not an eyesore, you can walk through them when they're not there too."
​" Huh ok."
​Alex then turned to us," ok so, Rebecca you need better training clothes, Amy why don't you show her where we keep them, Jackson can I have a word." She said seriously, looking at him.
​" Uh, o... okay," he replied nervously. Amy turned to me and jumped up and down.
​" Come on, the clothes are really comfortable, and as you can see," looking down at her clothes," very stylish." She then led me out of the hut, down a bridge and into another smaller hut.
​" What do you think Alex wanted to talk to Jackson about?" I asked her, I was a bit worried, ​I hope he isn't in trouble. 
​" She probably...

Chapter Four: The Master

"We'll be there within the hour," Jessica announced to us," then I'm gonna be heading out so you can settle in Rebecca." 
​"Thanks for picking us up Jess I'll make sure you get a free meal at The Hut next time you go," Alex said with a smile, Jessica nodded a thanks. ​That must be some kind of restaurant, I wonder what they serve? 
​"They serve the best food in the East Hemisphere!" Jessica exclaimed in answer to my thought, I jumped I still wasn't used to her mind reading ability. 
​"Will I get to try some of it?" I asked Alex eagerly, she sighed.
​"Fine, thanks for putting that into her head,​ ​Jessica."
​"Anytime love, anytime." Jessica replied with a smirk. The rest of the way to Dreazia we just laid around, Jessica and Alex taught me how to play Gibbleress, it's some kind of Dreazian game. 
​"We're here!" Jessica announced, I gasped then coughed and trying ...

Do You Know?

Do you know that you are who I have looked for when I'm in need or just want to talk to someone? For years I thought of you as my best friend and you still are and always will be, but is it possible for us to be something more than that? Now I want you to know how much I care, every night I dream of you and me as friends and more. But do you know that even if I had all the words in the world they couldn't describe how much you mean to me? My friend, my crush, my everything but still I don't know if you know what you mean to me. You keep me sane when I think it's the end and you make me go crazy thinking that you don't know how important you are to everyone that knows you. Tell me do you know that I live for the times we talk...

Each Other

Telling each other what's so great about the other, and saying "not possible!"

Chapter Three: Dreazia

Her eyes widened! " She's already here?" I heard her mumble under her breath.
​"Yes, I am already here, did you forget I have amazing​ hearing? It hasn't been that long has it?" Out of the woods came a tall, curvier woman with brown eyes and a big smile. ​Is that her, colleague? 
​"You've been calling me your, ​colleague, ​really? She looked at Alex then to me, " we were more, best friends then colleagues, all we did was hang out when we were young." 
​"What's your name?" I asked a bit dumbly, ​that is one of the most stupid thins I've ever said, what is your name?All she did was look at me and smile her big lovely smile, then finally she answered, " my name is Jessica Ritzling, and I'm the person who's gonna be flying you to Dreazia. The land of the purple sky and golden leaves, it doesn't look to good right...

LASL's prompt day 4, if an intriuder broke in to my house

I'd probably first hide, figure out a plan tell my brother to cal1 911 then if I was in the kitchen I'd probably grab something heavy that'd leave a bruise. Or if I was in my room for some reason, I don't really go in there, I'd probably grab one of my many HEAVY books and hit the person over the head with it, and if I'm lucky and they got knocked out id shove them in some room and lock the door. But if I was downstairs id go into the pantry down there and grab my Japanese sword that I won in a fencing competition but if I felt that took to long id probably grab one of the many bats leaning in there hopefully the metal one. Now I'm not one for violence but if when my dog started barking at that person tried or did hit her I would hopefully give them a bloody nose because...

LASL's prompt, day 3, Ranting

Hmm, well this is just the time for my mind to go blank. 

​This rant will be about me not being brave enough. 
​It is really annoying because there is so much I want to do but I'm to scared to say, hey mom, dad, I want to wear makeup just a little though, or I actually do like singing but you don't know that because I'm so much like you guys that you think I don't enjoy those things. I'm terrible at speaking my mind, the only time I can is when someone does something to hurt my friends but that's barely ever luckily. Otherwise, I cant say that guess what you did something I don't like what you just did so please never do it to me again. I mean I'm even to wimpy to say, I don't like when you ask what I'm thinking or what the book I'm reading is about because its private. My thoughts...

LASL's prompt day 2, 5 items of clothing

Hmm, I wear t-shirts a lot but usually I have a sweatshirt on so you can't see them. I wear plain socks usually but I have the best Harry Potter socks! Sweatpants, I wear those all the time but I do have cargo pants. No dresses or skirts or short shorts ever! Um, I wear earrings, I don't know it that counts, they are a light purple sometimes I change to blue, I'm not big on accessories. I also wear Crocs and tennis shoes, don't know how to shorten that, in the winter, boots of course.

​Well thats all i think i did it correctly.

LASL's prompt day 1, My appearance, clothes not included.

I am skinny, brown eyes darker on the outside, and I'm  pretty weak really. I am 5'3 3/4, my weight differs between 90 and 98 pounds. I have skinny wrists, long thin fingers. I have LONG legs, I'm pretty fast, unrelated but still. I have just above the shoulder length hair it used to be 14in longer but I cut it a few weeks ago and I hope to make it even shorter soon. I'm sort of curvy I guess and I don't know or care if I have an hourglass body or otherwise.my nose may be a bit long but I don't really know, I have a long face and I'm pretty pale in the winter and tanner in the summer but that's probably a given, my chin's not weak but its strong either sort of in the middle I guess.

Chapter Two: What If?

"I am a short, quirky fourteen year old girl. I don't have much for friends-- I like to keep my real friends close, and I have absolutely no time for boyfriends or otherwise. I'm not really interested in sports but I'm skinny all the same. I've always been quite slim. It is natural. I've been told I'm an attractive girl with brown hair, tanned skin, and blue eyes. I believe I shine even without makeup. I can tell people are jealous of mu beauty, but I couldn't care less about what people think of my beauty or personality. people tell me I'm fun, and my friends say I'm adored by all who know me.

​"I,... I, wait do you expect me to just come with you to this "Dreazia"" and save it without a question!?" I almost yelled at her, she just stared at me blankly. 
​"Um, ya I was sort of hoping you would." she said sheepishly, looking at...

Chapter One: Me and You

Me and you. That's how it had always been. Now though, someone is trying to take you from me and call you theirs.
​My name is Rebecca Donoson and I am dead now. This is my story from age 13 until my death.
​I lived on a street named The Right Of Way. Some government person with a humor probably named it. I lived down the street from my best friend, Jackson Roberts, which had it's perks such as, if I ever got in an argument I could storm out of the house and go to his.
​One day I was just going down the drive to get the mail when someone biking past yelled some weird thing, Alassa Queirdot. I thought it was just another crazy person,but the next night I fell asleep and someone named Alex told me I was a "Chosen One". 
​" What do you mean 'chosen one'?" I asked her, ​this isn't real...

10 things I look for in a person

1. Loves animals
​2. Is kind, and actually cares
​3. good hair, just joking I don't care
4. likes to read, and hopefully likes to listen to music
​5. Girls or boys I don't mind
​6. hopefully, some good looks
7. Nice eyes, and smile
8. hope you can bake, love desserts!
9. patient!
​10.convinces me to do new things

I

I have an aching in my soul, no matter how much I think of the people I love it won't go away. I get jealous fast, which isn't helping my sadness, because I'm sad that I get jealous like I do. I have so many secrets, I have a friend that knows most of them accept for one. She asks me to explain but I said I couldn't, I can. If anyone has ways for me to help my jealousy please tell me, thanks!

You

I met you four years ago, the librarian who's dead now, got our moms together and we went to your house. I don't really remember that day but now our family's have been friends ever since, I started really liking you two years ago, you had hugged me and I hadn't been hugged by a friend before so I was shocked. Then, probably a year and a half later, you said you like me back. I still don't completely believe you though, I fantasise about you at night, and I really hope you never read this. 

Fire

Fire is a beautiful thing, it isn't rough or smooth, circular or square its just... fire. The fire in your hearth is it natural or man-made? It was lit by humans but it is found naturally. Is it a double agent keeping secrets and giving them?  Or is it royal to high to be bothered but still cares about what happens to you or another?

Advice

Read in between the lines, this is the advice I have for you today. I mean on everything! I will have more advice one day. Peace out

Untitled

I am untitled, you can try and give me one but I don't and won't accept. You think just because my personality is one way or another means I am this only, but I'm not I'm a complex human being who is proud of it! Are you untitled? Has anyone ever "titled" you before? Did you agree, or did you say no that is not me?

Bisexual

I am bisexual, I have yet to have a crush on a girl but that's probably because I just found out. I know some of you on Write the World think its wrong for a girl to like a girl or vice versa, and lots of other people think its wrong also. But I'd like you to know that just because you think its wrong and its a sin or whatever doesn't mean we people aren't gonna fight back and say it is great to love someone girl or guy. I wish you would see it my way I really do but I don't know how to change your mind's. I've recently published a price very much like this one but I can't say it enough how important this is to me. Goodbye

Love

Love is a difficult topic I believe, some people believe that only male and females are allowed to love one another. Yet I don't see why, because loving someone isn't wrong by any means. Here, forget about gender completely, since it's pretty useless, yes we have it to define, who has baby's and who doesn't but what about seahorses the male has the young in that scenario. Anyway once you eliminate gender, your basically saying its wrong to love someone. I don't get why some people think its wrong for a man to love a man or vice versa, or why its so wrong for a human being to be able to love both man and a woman!

No Need

I don't know what I want to say, I really don't even know why I'm here. I guess I just feel obligated to do this seeing as I haven't said anything in a while. I know that not everything needs to be said, a lot should be left unsaid but understood. It's like the need to be perfect I guess, you think people care if your perfect when they don't and if they do well that's their problem not yours. What I'm trying to say is I know you probably don't care if I'm here or not, really you probably forgot all about me. I'm here now though and I hope  to stay.

Just Worried

Some nights I cry myself to sleep, not because I'm sad but because I'm worried out of my mind. I worry about everything, usually family, that there's gonna be a freak car crash and someone's gonna die. Other nights I fall asleep really quickly and have a dream. I love having dreams, and reading. They take me to another world, no humans to destroy everything, or to think their helping but are actually making things worse.
​I know I shouldn't think like that but its hard for me. I want people to be a certain way, I want to be a certain way but I'm not. I just,... want life to be better and I want to have some adventure but I don't have adventure, because I can't my face away from screens! My brother can't take his away either, so I have my dog. You know what real soon I think I will go outside.
​My life is so...

I Try

​I need to know what you think about me,
​Do you like? Do you not?
​Please, I'm burning up!

​I know I shouldn't care what other people think,
​But have you ever tried not to care?
Because it doesn't work.

​I try and try and try again, 
​But it never works!
​Please, tell me what you think about me!

I am what I am but I can't help but feel that's wrong!
​I want to be something but I can't, no that's wrong,
​It's because I'm not strong enough, I can but I won't 
​I want but I don't, help me be stronger!

​I fail, I fall, I learn, you cut me down but I keep on trying,
​Not because I'm strong but because I won't give up.
I'm foolish I learn everything but how to quit,
​I ask for help from you when all your ever gonna do is hurt me.

I try and try...

Area

Why, why does it matter where you live or who you like? For example, football teams, let's say you live in Wisconsin for some reason you aren't supposed to like the Vikings, that's the Minnesota team, and they are not supposed to like you. My brother likes the Philadelphia Eagles and we live in Minnesota, and the only reason he does is because we were walking in the airport and he saw one of their t-shirts and got one, to tell you the truth I think he just likes there logo. Anyway, I think we've got it bad, remember my family lives in Minnesota so we cheer for the gophers but my mom was born in Nebraska and my other brothers cheer for them, the huskers, and we have family there too, but we also have family here. So, when those two teams have a game against each other me and my brother some how have to cheer for both...

Stop and Think

I need to stop, to think and believe I can do it, to let it all out and not care what others think. If only I could though, I wish and wish but it doesn't happen, the only reason it doesn't, of course, is because I don't believe its possible. Help me, no don't, I need to learn to help myself.

Water

Water spilled over the edge of the bowl and landed on the page. "No!" I cried but it didn't fix it, it never does.

Balance

Balance is needed in everything, day and night, fact and fiction, and hot and cold. Its needed to make agreements and to stop wars. Balance is needed in, well everything! That doesn't mean balance is there, most of the time it needs to be found. Right now I think the world is off balance in many ways these days. The way  to find balance is for the world to come together and agree on things. Find the balance and you will find peace.

Crazy Theories

Crazy theories I have them all the time and I completely adore them! Mostly because they're crazy! I am crazy, I love crazy, and I always will be crazy.

Hello, Goodbye

Hello and goodbye are major words in every language of any community and any species.
They don't have to be words they could be the wave of a hand or nosing someone else's  nose for those wild animals out there.
Emotion, its all about how you say these, you could say it kindly or harshly, turning your back on them or smiling.
Whatever your feeling at the moment is how its probably going to show, even if you don't mean it.                  Goodbye.

One Day At A Time: Excerpt

"Okay class," my art teacher Mr.Spriggs announced, "we're working on portraits today but it doesn't have to be a person it could be an item also." I twiddled the locket around my neck, it had been given to me by my aunt, before she moved to England a year ago.My aunt always been a bit peculiar, talking about elemental powers and stuff, but she had always been an inspiration to me. Now she had struck again, I decided to paint a portrait of my locket.

​I was finishing the last strokes of my portrait when the bell rang for the end of class.
"Okay class, leave your paintings there we'll finish them on Wednesday." Mr.Spriggs called, the class filed out of the room. The rest of school before lunch went by in a flash. 

Block help!

In writers block! Need some ideas please!

Letter from my Conscious

Dear Human,
I am sorry to say that you made a big mistake.
You walked right into it, you asked to do it, and now you can't back out. You promised this person, and now you won't listen to reason.
You keep saying its alright and you can do it. I'm here to tell you you CAN NOT!!! Please, I'm begging you say no!

Your a... Conscious

One Day At A Time. Excerpt

"You just have to go one day at a time with him, maybe if you talk to him, and say please it will help?" My best friend Anna Africkey said on our way to school. "Ya, I know but, you and I both know my family and I aren't big talkers." I said. We were talking about how annoying my brother Austin Pitt is, oh by the way my name is Tasra Pitt.
  I had brought this up, because just that morning he had put the cereal on the highest shelf, and I'm pretty short so I had to climb onto the counter to reach it. "Hey, Tas" Anna said breaking into my memory, "how about you just prank him back, I mean I know you're not good at pranks but maybe if I helped we could do it." "Hmm, you might be onto something, I'll think about it." I said, pondering it. We had reached the school, so...

Things About Me.

1. I'm 5'3
  2. I've got a pup named Ivy
  3. I LOVE animals, as you can see in one of my works
  4. My best friends are Kate and her family
  5. I love reading
  6. I love Doctor Who and Harry Potter
  7. My favorite food, hmm pretty much all pasta
  8. I guess I'm an alright singer, I don't know since its me
  9. Crush you know I'd say but I'm sort of private.                 That's all  

Read!

Does reading transport you to another world, does it open your mind to the greater things in life? Reading is like a movie you watch it to the end, but sometimes it doesn't capture you right away. There's detail in every word and yet its like the words aren't even there, but instead your with those characters experiencing what they do. 
You love the characters they do and you hate their enemies. You know what's gone happen before they do, but then there's a major plot twist. Reading is pretty much anything you need it to be.

Small world

I once thought the world was big, then I learned it was small, but I've realised it's only small if you want it to be.

Time

There was once a little girl who played in the rain, but she has long been lost to time.
 There was once a little boy who played atop a hill, but one day he stopped coming.
​Time, is majestic, but cruel it never lets you forget the bad things, but makes
​sure you forget the good. At times I love it at others I hate it.
​It seems to go on forever, and yet stand still. Tell me is it mysterious or just plain unforgiving? 

Animals

Animals, they are my life line, I don't know about you but they are for me.
​They always seem to know what's wrong and how to fix it.
​Forgiveness, that's another thing, they always forgive it might take awhile but they do, they don't forget but 
​they do forgive.  

On the Last Day of the World

Wonder

On last day of the world,
I will wonder what happened to life.

Aussie23's 373 Likes

SORRY FOR BEING CONFUSING by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 12 hours ago

Welcome to the Broom Closet by Opened_Mind

Published about 18 hours ago

Uber Reveal Time! by Lee Fudge

Published 1 day ago

MWAH HA HA by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 1 day ago

In January by RainAndSonder

Published 1 day ago

We've Gone MAD by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 1 day ago

Baby Girl by Riley Noel

Published 1 day ago

I Am Not A Distraction by Riley Noel

Published 1 day ago

Depression by creative.writer

Published 2 days ago

Favorite Spongebob Line: by Crimson Locks

Published 3 days ago

The Monster Inside of Me by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 3 days ago

I have a plan by LackingASocialLife

Published 3 days ago

The Accidental Encounter by Samantha14

Published 5 days ago

Rants and Wishes by Draco'sgirl

Published 5 days ago

Unfair (a scene) by RedWriter

Published 5 days ago

Don't Eat That by ascendantmoon

Published 5 days ago

Teenage Years by Maddie Martinez

Published 5 days ago

it by ~EmberlyLeviathan~

Published 5 days ago

Peace Between by Titi

Published 5 days ago

Addicting love by Soul Zeravla

Published 5 days ago

Life by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 days ago

<3 <3 <3 by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 days ago

Gifted by Jolenify

Published 10 months ago

Me in Six Words by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 5 days ago

Monsutā by Poohbear

Published 8 days ago

succsess by Southwell

Published 5 days ago

Decisions by Corey George

Published 5 days ago

Read these books by Rosie

Published 5 days ago

Across the Planes by AshtoAshes

Published 5 days ago

Cardio by KatherineM.Hale

Published 5 days ago

My Brother's Knife by Sissygirl

Published 5 days ago

iHurt, the new Apple app for pain by Kahasai

Published 6 days ago

Heartographer (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 6 days ago

Libraries by yapyapxy

Published 6 days ago

bored? read this :) by just a gurl

Published 6 days ago

Cowardly Swordsman: Chapter Six by Lee Fudge

Published 7 days ago

Cowardly Swordsman: Chapter Five by Lee Fudge

Published 10 days ago

Prison of Regrets by Desiree

Published about 2 months ago

A World for Our Children by abbeynimegeers

Published 7 days ago

The Accidental Encounter by Samantha14

Published 7 days ago

Heartographer (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 7 days ago

The Accidental Encounter by Samantha14

Published 7 days ago

A Girl's Worst Nightmare by ARS7

Published 7 days ago

Call Me a Feminist by Nicholi

Published 3 months ago

A New Home by Ciara Lyons

Published 7 days ago

To My Girl Friends by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 19 days ago

TBA by Kennedy Johnson

Published 7 days ago

Quirky by Hallie

Published 7 days ago

If Only by elizapdubose@icloud.come

Published 8 days ago

Who's the Real Monster? by Glytch Montoya

Published 7 days ago

Chapter Four: The Master by Aussie23

Published 7 days ago

The Meal of Love by Rachel Rubinoff

Published 7 days ago

The Thing That Kills by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 7 days ago

15...—Writing Prompts Day 16 by LyraLynne

Published 7 days ago

First Love by Crimson Locks

Published 8 days ago

Rockwell (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 8 days ago

Not As Tall As Many by Crimson Locks

Published 8 days ago

Butterflies by casual.ties

Published 8 days ago

Do You Know? by Aussie23

Published 8 days ago

When Love Met Friendship by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 8 days ago

Trio by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 8 days ago

The Oracle by Legolas

Published 8 days ago

You by Crimson Locks

Published 8 days ago

I Didn't Mean To by TheWildTimTam

Published 8 days ago

Day 29- A Locket by RainAndSonder

Published 9 days ago

A TALE TO TELL COLLAB by Crimson Locks

Published 9 days ago

HEY Y'ALL by LackingASocialLife

Published 9 days ago

Loving by LOUISE WHITTAKER

Published 9 days ago

What is love? by MimiWrites14

Published 9 days ago

the vet by val

Published 9 days ago

Schoolyard by RainAndSonder

Published 10 days ago

Cowardly Swordsman: Chapter Four by Lee Fudge

Published 10 days ago

Deadly Sleep by GodsGirl4

Published 10 days ago

100 FOLLOWERS!!! by Glytch Montoya

Published 10 days ago

jeanne by (trying to) exist loudly

Published 10 days ago

Nightmares by Sarahlx

Published 10 days ago

Forgetting is Easier by Sarahlx

Published 10 days ago

No Place Like Home by Gracie_l03

Published 13 days ago

why by shivamsaran

Published 10 days ago

Trash island. by Gentheslayer

Published 10 days ago

You Are by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 10 days ago

Love by Rachel A.

Published 10 days ago

She Is by hellostars

Published 10 months ago

The Best Canvas I Ever Painted by Yvonne.

Published 10 days ago

Mom's stories by Gabriel Goodwin

Published 10 days ago

Behold Her by Gabrielle Miller

Published 10 days ago

Taylor Swift love by Rosie

Published 10 days ago

Puppy Love by Susie Smith

Published 10 days ago

Mom and Dad by Hallie

Published 11 days ago

Under the Night Sky by jennychen

Published 10 days ago

Cowardly Swordsman: Chapter Three by Lee Fudge

Published 10 days ago

Cowardly Swordsman: Chapter Two by Lee Fudge

Published 11 days ago

Dear Lucy by emmashowalter

Published 11 days ago

Ink by arliemaye

Published 11 days ago

fear me by Sarahlx

Published 11 days ago

Love In Thirteen Words by BlueWriter

Published 11 days ago

Cowardly Swordsman: Chapter One by Lee Fudge

Published 11 days ago

Love by Aaliyah

Published 11 days ago

washing machine by chryos

Published 11 days ago

Playground by Mitsuri

Published 11 days ago

What's Love? by Azima Huggins

Published 11 days ago

Softly by Sarahlx

Published 11 days ago

When Friendship Met Love by FairNoble

Published 11 days ago

Love? by Glytch Montoya

Published 11 days ago

For the Spadefoot Toads by RainAndSonder

Published 11 days ago

Lost by Azima Huggins

Published 11 days ago

who needs a boy? by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 11 days ago

Blind Love Story-Chapter One-S1 by BlueWriter

Published 11 days ago

Chapter Three: Dreazia by Aussie23

Published 11 days ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 12 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 12 days ago

Still We Want to Fight by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 16 days ago

Belle Diary Entry by FairNoble

Published 13 days ago

LASL's Prompts: Day 11 by Kahasai

Published 13 days ago

10 Facts About You by Number Two

Published 15 days ago

what is love? by Abigail VandenBroek

Published 13 days ago

Engraved coffee by Ashleyrocha

Published 13 days ago

Water Pollution by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 14 days ago

The Fiction Faction by FuryWriter953 (FF)

Published 14 days ago

Me, Myself, and I by smileforever413

Published 14 days ago

Prompts for February by CreativeAngel

Published 14 days ago

untitled: part one by ste11ar

Published 14 days ago

When the Devil Whispers by MoonFromAlola

Published 15 days ago

Day 2 - 5 Items of Clothing by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 15 days ago

Mother Earth Is Crying by mrcolinredwards

Published 15 days ago

Stalk by creative.writer

Published 15 days ago

10 Things To Know About Me by Crimson Locks

Published 15 days ago

Unbroken by Dani A. Remlap

Published 7 months ago

Dancing On the Bed by M. Elyse Lynch

Published 15 days ago

Day 1 - Appearence by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 16 days ago

LASL's Prompts: Day 8 by Kahasai

Published 16 days ago

Opposites Attract by Ruthina Boyal

Published 5 months ago

no by KayDee

Published 3 months ago

Don't Worry by Opened_Mind

Published 16 days ago

moments past, moments lost by inkstainedpillow

Published 17 days ago

Echo by Amphitrite

Published 17 days ago

Sparking One Torch by Gabriel Goodwin

Published 17 days ago

Wildfire by Amphitrite

Published 17 days ago

Don't read it while eating pizza by zaid ilyas

Published 17 days ago

Why I Write by analise

Published 17 days ago

LASL's Prompts: Day 7 by Kahasai

Published 18 days ago

Day 6 - Notes (LyraLynne) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 18 days ago

Something Worth Mentioning by Reanimated

Published 18 days ago

W, X, Y, and Z by Sentenced

Published 18 days ago

How Many? by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 18 days ago

Broken :( by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 18 days ago

LASL's Prompts: Day 6 by Kahasai

Published 18 days ago

Untitled Piece by GeoPlayer123YT

Published 18 days ago

Olympic Equality by LyraLynne

Published 18 days ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 11 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 18 days ago

Pounding by RedWriter

Published 19 days ago

Relapse- TPOS One Shot by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 19 days ago

clarity. by ste11ar

Published 19 days ago

Featured Writer (#7) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 21 days ago

You Monsters by Dani A. Remlap

Published 19 days ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 10 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 20 days ago

Experiments (4) by Glytch Montoya

Published 20 days ago

Don't Tell Me by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 20 days ago

They Say It's a Sin by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 21 days ago

Saved from the Dragon by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 21 days ago

Life to Death by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 21 days ago

With a No by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 21 days ago

Breathe by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 21 days ago

Imagine by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 21 days ago

Feminism by AcetheticallyPleasing

Published 21 days ago

The Key of Life by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 21 days ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 9 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 21 days ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 8 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 23 days ago

For Women? (A Rant thing) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 23 days ago

...But I Don't by RedWriter

Published 24 days ago

MY QUOTE OF THE DAY 3 by Crimson Locks

Published 25 days ago

​One With the Wind by Laika

Published about 1 month ago

Solastalgia by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 25 days ago

Day 2 - My Kiss Idea by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 25 days ago

What's a Good Friend? by Michael Cecil

Published 25 days ago

The life of school by Jasmine Collins

Published 25 days ago

Cycles—Writing Prompts Day 1 by LyraLynne

Published 25 days ago

Experiments (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 26 days ago

Breaking Away, Chapter 2 by Paperbird

Published 25 days ago

30 Day Writing Prompts challenge by LyraLynne

Published 25 days ago

Broken Letters (Part one) by Bellbell0307

Published about 1 month ago

Broken Letters (Part Two) by Bellbell0307

Published 26 days ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 7 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 26 days ago

Momma says I'm special by Sentenced

Published 26 days ago

The Gay-B-C's by AcetheticallyPleasing

Published 26 days ago

Breaking Away, Chapter 1 by Paperbird

Published 26 days ago

WHY BOOKS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS by Crimson Locks

Published 27 days ago

Cinnamon Bat Wings by Blizzen

Published 27 days ago

The Crow by M. Elyse Lynch

Published 27 days ago

Am I Enough? by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 27 days ago

She by RedWriter

Published 27 days ago

Interactive? by Glytch Montoya

Published 27 days ago

Food Personalities by Kahasai

Published 27 days ago

Experiments (1) by Glytch Montoya

Published 27 days ago

Electrics-2 by Randfurd_Kat

Published about 1 month ago

Broken Noise - Chapter 6 by *~. Audrey .~*

Published 28 days ago

You by BlueWriter

Published 28 days ago

An Ode To The Promised Land by I.C. Fynnheart

Published 28 days ago

UNTITLED by mysterious_writer13

Published 28 days ago

Untitled by Aussie23

Published about 1 month ago

The Price Of Stardom (6b) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 1 month ago

The Price Of Stardom (6a) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 1 month ago

The Price Of Stardom (5a) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 1 month ago

The Price Of Stardom (5b) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 1 month ago

The Price Of Stardom (4b) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 1 month ago

The Price Of Stardom (4a) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 1 month ago

The Price Of Stardom (3b) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 1 month ago

The Price Of Stardom (3a) by I.C. Fynnheart

Published about 1 month ago

Cautionary Tale by RedWriter

Published 29 days ago

Baby, Can We Win This? by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 29 days ago

Food Personalities by Kahasai

Published 29 days ago

Dear ____ by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

Call to all Whovians by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 30 days ago

'Fixing' Sadness by Unapologetic Regret

Published 30 days ago

Quote by RedWriter

Published 30 days ago

Scissors by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 30 days ago

Me Only by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 30 days ago

depression by Rachel Joy

Published almost 2 years ago

WILD by M. Elyse Lynch

Published 30 days ago

Day 28 - My Soul in Two Sentences by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

I Really Don't Understand by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

Falling Fast by Stewart Worthington

Published about 1 month ago

Race Night by Riley Noel

Published about 1 month ago

My Favorite Lines from Harry Potter by Paperbird

Published about 1 month ago

Weapons by Crimson Locks

Published about 1 month ago

The Land of Fae by mrcolinredwards

Published about 1 month ago

Unfair by RedWriter

Published about 1 month ago

Featured Writer (#1) by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 1 month ago

I Believe In God's Miracles by mrcolinredwards

Published about 1 month ago

Boundaries by RedWriter

Published about 1 month ago

UK by JamieCarter

Published about 1 month ago

Why? by CreativeAngel

Published about 1 month ago

I have nothing more to say by Sentenced

Published about 1 month ago

Paint Me the Sky by clarino910

Published about 1 month ago

An Author in Antarctica by wannabehistorian1491

Published about 1 month ago

Letter to my Friend by Ben H.

Published about 1 month ago

Adele's 21 by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

Day 16 - What Love Feels Like by Kaitlyn ❄

Published about 2 months ago

The Best and the Worst by vmfortunato

Published 2 months ago

Memories Forgotten by Camryn

Published 2 months ago

A Thing Based Off Of A Dream I Had by Paperbird

Published 2 months ago

Ornamental Women by Lou Hood

Published 2 months ago

Carly's First Diary Entree by Quilling Leaves

Published 2 months ago

Tomorrow by Laika

Published 3 months ago

Closure by Katie Switzer

Published 3 months ago

Seven Point One Billion by Georgia Hawthorne

Published 3 months ago

Peanut and Mechi by Amari Thomas

Published 3 months ago

Rantism! (It's a thing) by RedWriter

Published 3 months ago

That Chair by Clare B

Published 3 months ago

Renegade City by Water Woman

Published 3 months ago

The House by samupp113

Published 4 months ago

Finding Me by Kaitlyn ❄

Published 4 months ago

About Me by WhiltiernaWolfLord

Published 4 months ago

canker sores by lili

Published 4 months ago

When All Of Our Burdens Unfurl by vile16

Published 4 months ago

A "Sorry" Book by vile16

Published 4 months ago

Demons and Angels pt 1 by OvercookedTacoBell

Published 4 months ago

38 Likes from Others

Anything

Liked by 2 people

Chapter Five: Powers

Liked by 2 people

Chapter Four: The Master

Liked by 3 people

Bisexual

Liked by 5 people

Chapter Three: Dreazia

Liked by 3 people

Chapter Two: What If?

Liked by 2 people

Chapter One: Me and You

Liked by 3 people

Do You Know?

Liked by 3 people

LASL's prompt, day 3, Ranting

Liked by 2 people

Each Other

Liked by 2 people

Untitled

Liked by 10 people

Fire

Liked by 3 people

I

Liked by 2 people

You

Liked by 3 people

Advice

Liked by 1 person

I Try

Liked by 3 people

Love

Liked by 3 people

No Need

Liked by 2 people

Time

Liked by 2 people

Water

Liked by 1 person

Just Worried

Liked by 3 people

Area

Liked by 1 person

Stop and Think

Liked by 4 people

Balance

Liked by 1 person

Crazy Theories

Liked by 2 people

Hello, Goodbye

Liked by 2 people

Letter from my Conscious

Liked by 1 person

One Day At A Time. Excerpt

Liked by 1 person

Things About Me.

Liked by 1 person

Read!

Liked by 4 people

Animals

Liked by 1 person

Small world

Liked by 1 person

Wonder

Liked by 4 people

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned about 1 month ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 4 months ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned 3 months ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned 2 months ago

Patron

You're following over thirty other writers!

Earned 17 days ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 4 months ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 4 months ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 3 months ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 4 months ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned 3 months ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 4 months ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Self editor inactive

Publish at least two versions of the same piece to become a self-editor

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.