16missing

Hey , I am a girl who is in love with books and chocolate
When things seem impossible, try
I hope my poems bring you as much comfort as they bring me
follow me on Instagram @16absent

breathe... when the ache doesn't leave ignore, when the knot in your throat becomes permanent unknot it, when the stumble in your walk never stops right it yourself, and when nothing works know there is a book for everything and anything, you just need to find it

Peer Reviews

Shadowwrath: Part I

Focus less on details and more on the plot. While reading this I was searching, what type of person is Emin? and I like that you kind of wrapped his character as being scared and still care so much about his mother. You kind of lost me with the alarm in the beginning because I didn't know what it was for. That's all, I am not really good with grammar so I didn't really focus with that in the actual editing. Best Of Luck :) Great story I love it!!

over 1 year

war

I love your writing style and I really enjoy reading your poems(you probably noticed). :) You didn't capitalize the (i)'s but it creates a really nice effect.

over 1 year

? Judge ?

Love it nora, You will always shone bright and no matter how down you feel I will always be here for you ;)

over 1 year

Lists: a story Part 2

I love how you compose a story using a list, keep at it! You are an amazing writer ! :)

over 1 year

Emotional Wrecks: Chapter Four

I really like your writing style and I just wanna say good luck and keep writing! ;)

over 1 year

Friendship

PROMPT: Friendship Tweet

I love this piece because of the honesty displayed in it, like I mentioned short and frank. Great Job ;)

almost 2 years

The Betrayal of Christmas

PROMPT: My December Competition 2017

I love the description of certain events and how you worded them keep doing it!

about 2 years

CAW

PROMPT: Birdsong

I really liked this poem barbecue its so complex but written in a way that makes it look so simple

about 2 years