Brandon Gregory

Default avatar user icon
Reviewer

Brandon Gregory earned a badge Reviewer

Default avatar user icon
Publisher

Brandon Gregory earned a badge Publisher

Default avatar user icon
Self editor

Brandon Gregory earned a badge Self-Editor

Default avatar user icon

Brandon Gregory published:

King Leopold

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

The novel "King Leopold's Ghost" by Adam Hochschild is about King Leopold II taking over the Congo. When King Leopold saw that the Congo was up for grabs because no one else wanted it. Leopold took the opportunity to go and take the Congo. It is a first-come, first-served situation. Leopold saw the Congo as a good thing because of the natural resources. Leopold used the Congo to his advantage to make money off the natural resources in order to...

Default avatar user icon

Brandon Gregory published:

King Leopold

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

The novel King Leopold's Ghost by Adam Hochschild is about the beginning of King Leopold the 2nd taking over the Congo. During the time period that King Leopold saw that the Congo was open he took the opportunity to go and take it. It is a first come first served situation were Leopold saw the Congo as a good thing. Leopold used the Congo to his advantage to make money and also to make Belgium a state. King Leopold used...

Default avatar user icon

Brandon Gregory published:

King Leopold

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

Default avatar user icon

Brandon Gregory published:

King Leopold

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

The novel King Leopold's Ghost by Adam Hochschild is about the beginning of King Leopold the second taking over the Congo. During the time period that King Leopold saw that the Congo was open he took the opportunity to go and take it. It is a first come first served situation were Leopold saw the Congo as a good thing. Leopold used the Congo to his advantage to make money and also to make Belgium a state. King Leopold used...

Default avatar user icon
1

Brandon Gregory published:

King Leopold

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

The novel King Leopold's Ghost by Adam Hochschild is about the beginning of King Leopold the second taking over the Congo. During the time period that King Leopold saw that the Congo was open to took the opportunity to go and take it. It is a first come first served situation. Leopold used the Congo to his advantage to make money and also to make Belgium a state. King Leopold used his highly intelligent brain to use people to do...

Default avatar user icon

Brandon Gregory reviewed:

King Leopold Essay

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

Keep up the good work!

Imperialism in the Congo

King Leopold

The novel "King Leopold's Ghost" by Adam Hochschild is about King Leopold II taking over the Congo. When King Leopold saw that the Congo was up for grabs because no one else wanted it. Leopold took the opportunity to go and take the Congo. It is a first-come, first-served situation. Leopold saw the Congo as a good thing because of the natural resources. Leopold used the Congo to his advantage to make money off the natural resources in order to make Belgium wealthier. Leopold was smart. He made other people do his dirty work in the Congo, while he stayed away from it and dealt with the other states that get tried to get in his way. One of the first people King Leopold used was Sir Henry Morton Stanley. He was sent to the Congo to find the right place to settle and to start their evil deeds. In the text King Leopold never really visited the Congo. He...

Imperialism in the Congo

King Leopold

The novel King Leopold's Ghost by Adam Hochschild is about the beginning of King Leopold the 2nd taking over the Congo. During the time period that King Leopold saw that the Congo was open he took the opportunity to go and take it. It is a first come first served situation were Leopold saw the Congo as a good thing. Leopold used the Congo to his advantage to make money and also to make Belgium a state. King Leopold used his highly intelligent brain to use people to do all of the dirty work in the Congo, while he stayed away from it and dealt with the other states that get tried to get in his way. One of the first people King Leopold used was Sir Henry Morton Stanley. He was sent to the Congo to explore to find the right place to settle and to start their evil deeds. In the text King Leopold never really visited the...

Imperialism in the Congo

King Leopold

Imperialism in the Congo

King Leopold

The novel King Leopold's Ghost by Adam Hochschild is about the beginning of King Leopold the second taking over the Congo. During the time period that King Leopold saw that the Congo was open he took the opportunity to go and take it. It is a first come first served situation were Leopold saw the Congo as a good thing. Leopold used the Congo to his advantage to make money and also to make Belgium a state. King Leopold used his highly intelligent brain to use people to do all of the dirty work in the Congo, while he stayed away from it and dealt with the other states that get tried to get in his way. One of the first people King Leopold used was Sir Henry Morton Stanley. He was sent to the Congo to explore to find the right place to settle and to start their evil deeds. In the text King Leopold never really visited the...

Imperialism in the Congo

King Leopold

The novel King Leopold's Ghost by Adam Hochschild is about the beginning of King Leopold the second taking over the Congo. During the time period that King Leopold saw that the Congo was open to took the opportunity to go and take it. It is a first come first served situation. Leopold used the Congo to his advantage to make money and also to make Belgium a state. King Leopold used his highly intelligent brain to use people to do all of the dirty work in the Congo while he stayed away from it and dealt with the other locations that were getting in his way.

Brandon Gregory doesn't have any likes yet.

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned over 3 years ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned over 3 years ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned over 3 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

Brandon Gregory doesn't have any followers yet.

Brandon Gregory isn't following anyone yet.