MoonFromAlola

Writor
Manga Artist (in progress)
Illustrator
Ravenclaw
Pokémon
Star Wars

“When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, “Plot twist!” And keep going.” -(A person who’s name I don’t know)

“Write a wise saying and your name will live forever.” -Unknown Author

Peer Reviews

The Wedding

Loved the descriptions. You created a very vivid picture in very little words. Well done!

over 1 year

Trust

I really love this! :)

almost 2 years

MinecrAft: A New Batlle

This is a great start my bro! There are a few mistakes that I would be a bad peer if I didn't point out, but they're minimal and you're new. There were a few typos and mixups in the RANDOM BED OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL (note, I only did all caps bcuz I can't italicize in here so I'm sorry), but the biggest thing is the tenses since sometimes there were some random switches between past and present tense (Google can help with that). Anyway, you're doing an awesome job and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE STORY!!!!! Keep going!!

over 2 years

The Monster in Me

PROMPT: Monster Flash Fiction Competition 2018

I love how connected I felt while reading this! If the character was nervous, I was nervous! If the character was sick...Well...I'm not puking but I feel for the character :P

over 2 years

Amelia Twitch

AWESOME WRITING!! This is a really cool idea and I'm very glad to have read through it. The ending was my favorite part. How person just sees the word was incredible :).

over 2 years

Lillian's Rain

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2017

You are incredible and evil for being able to wonderfully rip out the hearts of your readers! (Note: I mean anything about being "evil" playfully and should not be taken seriously! I do not think you are a terrible person in any way!)

over 2 years

Bookalette

You're really good at writing. This is a very intriguing idea and I'd love to know what happens next and where you're going with this. Please please please keep going!

over 2 years

That Made-Up World of Mine

This is fantastic! Please keep writing more! I can't wait to see what else you can do :)!

over 2 years

Braving Life

Fantastic job! I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)

over 2 years