Bellbell0307

A Catholic girl, who just has a huge passion to write. Id like to call out my friends, DragonMasterFox and LackingASocialLife, they both have unique writing styles. I want to be a great musician and can't wait to see what life has in store for me.

I love to read your comments and it brings me joy to follow you. If you'd like for me to follow, please say so in the comments!

My Friends (Please follow or go check out one of their pieces.)
Kaitlyn ❄, LackingASocialLife (Georgia), DragonMasterFox (Mikaela), Your Alien Author. (Dana), Bad writer 105 (Ellie doesn't use WTW much but she has some potential from things I've seen her type at school.), LyraLynne (The nicest person that I've met online), and lastly, me! (Yes, I consider myself my own friend.)

Young Goddess of Rejection

Valentina sat quietly outside the courtroom, where her parents and sister were conversing with the other 'divine beings.' She was leaning against a column, twiddling with the stitched hem of her snow white chiron and listening to the peaceful tweets of the birds that nestled in the fir trees, when she caught the gaze of Leto, the titan goddess of motherhood. Leto smiled at Valentina, revealing her two rows of perfect white teeth. The titan goddess approached Valentina with nothing short of an amble walk. Valentina shrugged off the column forcing her hands down by her sides trying to look presentable and not have to fidget with her clothing. She cleared her throat and spoke with a very quiet voice, "Leto, how are you?"  
        As a response, Leto clocked her head to the side, no longer looking at Valentina, which in result had fair strands of amber colored hair fall down onto her...

BiKo

It came to me in a small cardboard box. A little piece of scrap metal that moved and blinked. I named it Biko. Biko had blue LED lights for eyes and a mouth with a red wire in its mouth that looked like its tongue.  Biko kept opening and closing its mouth as if it were yawning. Biko yawned a lot. I dug deeper into the box and found a manual. The title of it was, ‘How to control your personal robot servant.’ I read a couple of pages and realized that it was wrong. If the AI in this world was so good, why would humans need to control robots? Why not live alongside them? Biko turned its head and put my finger in its mouth. I smiled at it. That day, I decided that Biko and I would be best friends, and that I wouldn’t force Biko to do anything, ever.
    15 Years Later…
    I...

Never Too Late To Let Go (Continued)

Arabella…
I dared myself to look at him one last time. His beautiful bright brown eyes, his lips, that once kissed mine, tilted upwards to some other guy. I had to block out the sound of his boisterous laugh. His hand touched the other boy’s shoulder, my heart lurched inside my chest. I wanted to scream but all I could do was start to tap my pencil on the desk that sat before me. Tap tap tap, the repetitive sound that reminded me of the day we met. I choked on my tears and started my test, trying not to think of my sweet Ollie.
Past
Tap tap tap, the heavy rain fell on my umbrella. I sighed and walked onward, clueless as to where I was heading. “Hey, Arabella!” I turned to see a young Ollie smiling at me from his porch. We were next door neighbors, but I never got to know him personally. I faked...

Hi people!

So it's been absolutely FOREVER since I've been active, but I'm BACK!!!! While I was away I did some free-writes... I'll post them all! 

Interview with Jonas (The Giver by Lois Lowry)

“Angelica, we are live in two.”  I turned and gave a slight nod to Jason who had poked his head in between the thick, red-dyed, velvet curtain. Once our eyes locked he flashed a small grin, “you’ll do great.” I nodded once more as he closed the curtain and left me in a dim lit dressing area. I pivoted back to face a large rectangular mirror, my pale blue eyes peered back at me. The reflection portrayed a tanned skinned, oval shaped face with a mop of strawberry blonde hair that was pulled back to reveal ever so slightly pointed ears. I scanned my reflection once more and shrugged. Turning my back on the mirror, I took a deep breath and exited the dressing area.
Stepping out of the small room, I walked into a larger room that was practically divided in two. One side of the room was a small, raised, wooden platform with two gray armchairs placed perfectly...

Science Fiction Competition 2018

Left To Die

As she ran toward the open door Marco spoke with a panic in his tone through the transmitter that was connected to Mya’s head. ‘They are coming. You know this, Mya. It’s youryou’re fault. They are coming.
Mya responded with a sadness in her voice, ‘That’s why I’m going. Marco I need you to meet me at the west exit. I need your help to do something that I know I must do.’ Mya heard a sigh. ‘Marco are you coming? Are you there?’ The door behind Mya opened and a tall boy with dark brown wavy hair and light blue eyes, that showed a hint of panic, stepped into the room.
“Marco, Oh good. It’s you. I need you to open the exit hatch. I won’t leave this spot and ruin your work.” Mya tried to force a playful smile on her lips, but Marco’s gaze told her that it didn’t work.
Marco walked over to...

Sentence thingy

If he weren't damned to die this night, he could see himself with her forever.

HOw should I feel?

OK~ So I love music such as chorus and band... blah blah blah... My parents are moving me out of my public school and into a private school that ONLY does choir. I told my band director today during lessons and he was severely disappointed. I really want to play in a school band and not have to join some comunity band like my parents are suggesting. Would y'all be mad or nah?

My autobiography poem...

Bella
Sweet, Fun, Bright, Sarcastic
Lover of all animals; dogs, cats, horses, farm animals, tigers, snow leopard, and more
Who feels on the verge of tears when she hears, “dog fights,” “Brussel sprouts,” and or “animal testing”
Who finds happiness in writing, bike races, swimming, drawing, frisbee, and family time
Who needs to play more video games, take her dog on more walks, and do her chores
Who gives her undivided attention to the teachers that she likes, to her family and friends, and to her writing pieces
Who fears heights, the death of those she loves, and the impossible
Who would like to see world peace, less animal harm, and a day without rain and that is humid
Who enjoys playing with her dog, singing, playing musical instruments, riding her bike, and being sarcastic
Who likes to wear jeans, loose T-shirts, and sweatshirts
Hazel

What is Nature?

Nature is the tree branches swaying in the fierce wind
Nature is the place where there is peace
Where the long grass creates waves in the fields of solidarity
Nature is the tumbling dark clouds filled with thunder

Imma Gonna Try Poetry.

Grief is the thought that no one cares
Grief is the sky’s rainy tears that fall onto you
Grief is the feeling of something you have to let go of
Grief is a mixture of the colors gray and black to remind you of death
Grief is that tombstone with a familiar name
Grief is there to taunt you, to make you cry
Grief, the bully that will lash out at you whenever it likes
Grief is the thing that breaks your heart
Grief, the reaper that smiles when you walk by your friends grave
Grief is the emotion that funeral homes are filled with
Grief is the pain that stabs you multiple times
Grief is death and so much more.

This Is Our Home- Part one

“To all Male Citizens of Varuna, all women and children must be sent away. The war has started to take place at Rakkta. Again all women and children of any part of Varuna must be sent away no one is safe here.” Kyle snapped up from his book, toss it onto the floor near the fireplace and ran to the nursery. He scooped up his sleeping daughter, and ran to the bedroom. He woke up his wife and told her to change. After she emerged from the bedroom fully changed Kyle grabbed her arm and exited out the landing dock. “Kyle where are we going?” asked Sarah.
    “You’re going to the only planet that I can trust, Earth. The war has come to Rakkta. If you don’t know where that is, it’s a little too close to Varuna. If bombs exploded we all will die. So, you and Luna need to leave. Get in the shuttle.” Sarah took...

News From My Town in Pa.

http://6abc.com/school-aide-accused-of-assaulting-special-needs-student/3371778/

This is about a student at my school who was abused by a teacher.
WE LOVE YOU TONY

Never Too Late To Let Go (Continued)

I dared myself to look at him one last time. His beautiful bright brown eyes, his lips, that once kissed mine, tilted upwards to some other guy. I had to block out the sound of his boisterous laugh. His hand touched the other boy’s shoulder, my heart lurched inside my chest. I wanted to scream but all I could do was start to tap my pencil on the desk that sat before me. Tap tap tap, the repetitive sound that reminded me of the day we met. I choked on my tears and started my test. 

Tap tap tap, the heavy rain fell on my umbrella. I sighed and walked onward, clueless as to where I was heading. “Hey, Arabella!” I turned to see a young Ollie smiling at me from his porch. We were next door neighbors, but I never got to know him personally. I faked a smile and forced a tiny wave.
My neighbor frowned, his...

Untitled 2014

Its been a while since we've talked. You were always the one smiling and laughing at my jokes, like you and me were the only two people alive. I used to love your emerald green eyes and your soft brown hair that you called, 'mop.' Now it's just me and my notebook, we are too dazed to draw anything about you and me. Not a single dot had been drawn on this notebook because you wrote the three words, 'I love you.'

Music Recommendations... (I take anything from English songs to Korean songs.)

I'm bored and all the songs I know are either old or in another language, that I memorized. NO RAP SONGS AT ALL!!! I HATE BEING BASIC!

25 Words

Empathy

The first tear that rolls down your cheek, makes me want to join you. Join you in your misery, in pain in death. 

Alright so...

My best friend, DragonMasterFox is helping me with the, 'Never Too Late To Let Go' from now on. I'll post the continued version on the first piece soon. 

*Stares Blankly at The Keyboard*

What should I write about? Who, what, where, how, why? Yeah... Um... I'm having brain blanks. Help.

One sentence thing...?

No one told me that the world was going to end, not until it did. 

Hi

I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful day! Know that I'm praying for you if life's got you down today. PS. Your outfit is amazing! And who cares that you wear all black, the newest trends in fashion, Your goth/Emo. That who you are. I love your personality, DON'T JUDGE YOURSELF! Just Love Yourself! I can tell you that God made you and therefore, your perfect! I love you guys! Have a great new year!

What should I write for a fanfic? Which two people?

I want to join a lot of fandoms, but I have no clue who to ship and or who to write a fanfic about. Side note: NO HAMILTIN! 

Never Too Late To Let Go

Tap tap tap, the heavy rain fell on my umbrella. I sighed and walked onward, clueless as to where I was heading. “Hey, Chelsy!” I turned to see him smiling at me. We were next door neighbors, but I never got to know him personally. I faked a smile and forced a tiny wave.    

I Don't know what this is.

Have you ever heard rumors that aren’t likely to happen? Well, they happen all the time in my life. Well, technically happened since my great (times ten) grandpa got abducted by aliens. That weird gene passed on throughout my family’s history. My name is Josh Layne. And this is my strange life. 

Dogs or Cats

Imagine a world where people wake up every day, stressing over which cuddly companion to buy for themselves. Would they pick an adorable, independent, cat or a loving, needy, dog? People who want to buy a pet should choose a dog. Pet owners should choose the dog because scientists have proven that they love their owners more, dogs can keep their owners fit and healthy, and they can be used to help the handicapped.
    The first reason as to why people should buy dogs instead of cats is because scientists have proven that they love their owners more than cats do. Studies have shown that when humans are around dogs, the amount of oxytocin after a dog plays with a human, increases by 57.2 percent. Oxytocin is a hormone that affects the pituitary gland and makes the body feel good. Since this study was only done on dogs and humans, neuroscientist Dr. Paul Zak decided...

MUST READ!!!!

So... I'm writing a book and I can't figure out if I want a straight relationship or a gay relationship!!!!! It's driving me insane!!!!!!

Fallen

I fell four weeks ago. Not aging a day older. It hurt badly. Having my white wings torn from my back. Being thrown out from my home to become what I thought would be human.

Blinded. (Part 2.) Read part one by DragonMasterFox

I once asked Finch about his mask. We were standing in our apartment, shifting slightly to the soft music in the background. My arms were wrapped around his neck, fitting under the edge of the helmet, and his hands were around my waist. It was relaxing, our eyes closed (At least, I figured his eyes were closed), only thinking of the song until I got distracted by the lyrics. At the question, he stopped moving, only his hands fidgeting uncomfortably at my sides. His helmet turned as if he were glancing away, his throat cleared at that moment too. It took him a tick to respond.
“I don’t really want to talk about it” He mumbled.
    My response was a hard stare, which made him drop his hands and stuff them into his pockets. My arms dropped to their normal position. His sigh was long and exhausting, but he gave in to telling me the truth.
        “Me...

Thought Chapter Three

The hideout was in a cave beside a small lake, the lake water was dark and reflected the full moon. I stepped through the tree branches ignoring the gorgeous sight. There were a few other teenagers silently approaching the cave I glanced at them not really recognizing them; the group was growing. I saw Nightshade speaking to a dark-haired boy, they were talking about Carly.
“She was right with what she was doing,” the boy said. “We won't get anything done if we don't take action!” Nightshade shook his head quietly
“How many lives would be given up, it would be a slaughter and look at what we have; sure we would have surprise on our side but they would overwhelm us just like they did her!” I approached the two of them
“It’s better than waiting for them to kill us,” the boy took a step back “anything is.” he turned and went off to join the small crowd...

Notebook.ai

Hey, people!
       Bellbell is back with another promo, not for a person but for a website. The website is called Notebook.ai. It lets you create your own universes and create characters. It allows you to roleplay and has a general chat with other writers. If you want to find me, my username is sTRAYKEYS.  
HAVE FUN!!!

Notebook.ai

Hey, people!
       Bellbell is back with another promo, not for a person but for a website. The website is called Notebook.ai. It lets you create your own universes and create characters. It allows you to roleplay and have a general chat with other writers. If you want to find me, my username is sTRAYKEYS. HAVE FUN!!!

Thought Chapter Three

Thought Chapter Two

I woke up to the shrill of my alarm clock. 1:00 am, perfect. Now I can catch up with Marv. I slammed my fist on the clock and made it shut up. I walked towards my dresser and pulled out a gray pair of sweatpants and a sky blue T-Shirt. I turned the TV on and put the news on, then started to tie on my shoes. “As you can see, the effects of the chip can be very deadly. This young girl, a member of the rebellion, committed a crime. She brought a weapon, a five-inch knife, with her to the monthly meeting in Waitsburg. She stabbed eighteen offici-” I turned the TV off and grabbed my black sweatshirt.  Heh, that girl knows what she’s doing. I turned the TV back on and looked at the picture of the girl. “Shit! That’s Carly!”
I ran out of the house and into the darkness of the night. As I...

Roleplay Anyone?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
Any topic welcomed! 

Roleplay Anyone?

Any topic welcomed!

Fallen (First chapter!)

I ran barefoot down the soft cloud-like halls in Heaven. I spotted Mylo. "Mylo. Hey!" He turned around and smiled at me. "Hi, Flicker. What have you been up to?" I couldn't tell him that I was in the band section of the library. I rocked back and forth on my toes, nervously. "I was just reading." I tucked the band book into my armpit, "What about you?"
    He shifted uncomfortably and spoke to the floor, "Oh, I was just looking around and I saw blood on the patio. Do you know who fell?" I saw his eyes fill with tears. I never thought that an angel could cry. 
    I definitely couldn't let him see the book that I was reading. It was the book of the fallen. All the angels who fell since before God made Earth, like Lucifer, my great-grandpa. I've always been looked down upon. Nobody liked me, except for Mylo. Every time I...

LASL'S PROMPT ABOUT ME!

1. I'm 5'7
2. Super friendly!
3. Was bullied 3 times in my life, by people who I still want to be friends with. (I don't know why)
4. I have a huge pimple problem. (It's not acne)
5. My birthday is in March.
6. Rainbow Six Seige is life!
7. Video games are life! (if you have a Steam account, Mine is Cozykitty555.)
8. My favorite weather is rain. (I love rain, it's really peaceful.)
9. I watch anime and listen to kpop.(Don't ask why.)

Fallen

Fallen

I fell four weeks ago. Not aging a day older. It hurt badly. Having my white wings torn from my back.

You

You stand there,
so confident but small,
Always worrying if you are popular,
you're perfect for me
You always want to be with Them,
the outsiders, the ones who don't get me,
the fakes

Then, we fought
once and done, I thought 
You never thought the same,
and then it turned into a game,
You pushed me around,
laughing, searching for one of Them to be proud,
I was hurt after You left me alone

Now you're gone...  

Broken Letters (Part Two)

Aaron

I stepped into the doorway. "Yo, Mom. I'm going to the car. Where's Dad?" I walked farther into the house when I heard no response. I checked the kitchen for Dad but found no one in the room. "Mom? Dad? I really need to go. Should I call Brian?" I ran upstairs and heard my dog, Bailey, whining. I called her, "Bailey, here girl." She came trotting over and started to lick my fingers. Her tongue was soft and felt like sandpaper. I walked down the hall heading for my mom's bedroom. I expected to hear the blowing of a hairdryer or drawers closing, but heard nothing once again. I knocked on the door, "Mom? I'm coming in. You ok?" Nothing.  I pushed to door open with mixed thoughts on how I felt. 
    I opened the door to see nothing out of the ordinary. My mother's shoes scattered on the floor. Her dresser covered in perfume bottles...

HI PEEPS!

So, I was thinking to start yet another series about angels. I.C Fynnheart, if you read this, please know that I'm not stealing your idea about angels. It's another love story about an angel who comes down to earth and falls in love with a fallen angel. I know I have soooooooooo many series to finish (Broken Letters, This is Our Home, Thought.) but i want to start this so I know where to continue it later.
BELLA
OUT!

Broken Letters (Part Two)

Aaron

Broken Letters (Part Two)

Aaron

Broken Letters (Part Two)

Aaron

How To End a Writing piece. (Aussie23)

Happy endings:
She felt joyous tears stream down her cheeks when she hugged him.

Sad endings:
I had no other choice but to kill them. 

I don't know what this is endings (Aka IDK quote ending):
"Maybe next time."

Tearjerker multi-sentence ending:
He ran no one would stop his thundering steps as they shook the floor. "Karl. Don't leave me. I'm gonna die." He never turned back. No one could save me. 

How To End a Writing piece. (Aussie23)

Happy endings:

Sad endings:
I had no other choice but to kill them. 

"Maybe next time."

Tearjerker multi-sentence ending:

Left to Die

As Mya ran toward the open door Marco spoke with a panic in his tone through the transmitter that was connected to Mya’s head. They are coming. You know this, Mya. It’s your fault. They are coming. 

Mya responded with a sadness in her voice, That’s why I’m going. Marco, I need you to meet me at the west exit. I need your help to do something that I know I must do. Mya heard a sigh. Marco, are you coming? Are you there? The door behind Mya opened and a tall boy with dark brown wavy hair and light blue eyes that showed a hint of panic stepped into the room.
        “Marco. Thank goodness. It’s you. I need you to open the exit hatch. I won’t leave this spot and ruin your work.”
        “Mya, if I open the hatch you’d be sucked out into the Darklands. Even though our ship is being attacked we...

Death is coming

I woke up with my sister's blood all over my fingers. She knew it was coming. I even told her. Now I want her back, I want her alive.

I Don't Know why I'm telling you this...

So yesterday, I was in English and my friend, DragonMasterFox was sitting next to me. I had her read a paragraph of Blinded Part 2 and she liked it. (I'm still working on Blinded Part 2 please don't push me.) She told me to- SPOILER!- make someone die. I asked her if it should have been a bloody death and she nodded. So I told her that I felt like God because I whispered into that character's ear and then they died. Whoa. As the title says, I don't know why I'm telling you this. 

By the way, for all you writers on this site, don't say that you are God. It's false and you know it.

You

You stand there,
so confident but small,
Always worrying if you are popular,
you're perfect for me
You always want to be with Them,
the fakes

Then, we fought
once and done, I thought 
You never thought the same,
and then it turned into a game,
You pushed me around,
I was hurt after You left me alone

Now you're gone... 

The Night of The Stolen Children

As I reached toward the alien’s metal hand, my life felt completely empty. When it pulled me aboard the mother ship I noticed a lot of other children on the ship. Some crying, some screaming, others, a hopeful look on their faces. Five minutes later, all the children were lined up in a hall where bright screens lit up the room. The screens spelled out the sentence, Utopia awaits you. Many cheers arose from the crowd. Then, we were led into multiple rooms with beds and told to sleep.  

Broken Letters (Part one)

Ava. 
   Dear Self, 
     I hate our society. I hate everything about it. That's why I stay here. Cooped up like a bird in a cage. A cage where I can be free from the world around me. My mom died last week. She died from the 'Chip.' A stupid piece of metal that affects, no, controls your love life. As you know, Dad isn't coming back. He found his mate and left me to fend for myself. I have to scavenge for food, just like a rat. That's right. As being a rat, I have to avoid contact with any of the zombies outside my cage. Or else they'll beat me until the government comes and "purifies" me, by inserting that, 'Chip.'
    I'm apparently classified as an 'Opposer,' or one who doesn't live by the rules. I would live by them if they weren't so stupid. The government praises a woman named, Karen J. Dyone. She is the idiot who...

Paid Promotion. Part 7 (I'm a proud sponsor of....)

Today's sponsor is someone I've commented on their piece a lot. They have earned many badges and has 13 followers, (Please help me and follow this person.) This person is, Korra4life! They have reviewed many of my pieces and is a role model for me. If you don't know what to read by them, I'd recommend, Numb. It's such a good piece.
 Have a wonderful day,
Bella

Broken Letters (Part one)

Ava.
   Dear Self, 

The Night of The Stolen Children

Broken Letters (Part one)

Ava.
   Dear Self, 

(Edited.) A Random Sentence

I hate this feeling, the stupid thought of needing to be someone else. I knew that She would never love me, so I need to be someone else, Max. 

I was walking down the hall when she passed by me. Her beautiful smile her mesmerizing hair, the way her face lit up when she saw her friends in the hall. I once waved at her. She just giggled and faced her friends to probably talk about me. I didn't like that part. 

Broken Letters (Part one)

Ava.
   Dear Self, 

Broken Letters (Part one)

Ava.
   Dear Self, 
     I hate our society. I hate everything about it. That's why I stay here. Cooped up like a bird in a cage. A cage where I can be free from the world around me. My mom died last week. She died from the 'Chip.' A stupid piece of metal that affects, no, controls your love life. As you know, Dad isn't coming back. He found his mate and left me to fend for myself. I have to scavenge for food, just like a rat. That's right. As being a rat, I have to avoid contact with any of the zombies outside my cage. Or else they'll beat me until the government comes and "purifies" me, by inserting that, 'Chip.'                                                 I'm apparently classified as an 'Opposer,' or one who doesn't live by the rules....

Broken Letters (Part one)

Ava.
   Dear Self, 
     I hate our society. I hate everything about it. That's why I stay here. Cooped up like a bird in a cage. A cage where I can be free from the world around me. My mom died last week. She died from the 'Chip.' A stupid piece of metal that affects, no, controls your love life. As you know, Dad isn't coming back. He found his mate and left me to fend for myself. I have to scavenge for food, just like a rat. That's right. As being a rat, I have to avoid contact with any of the zombies outside my cage. Or else they'll beat me until the government comes and "purifies" me, by inserting that, 'Chip.'                                                   I'm apparently classified as an 'Opposer,' or one who doesn't live by the...

Broken Letters (Part one)

Ava.
   Dear Self, 
     I hate our society. I hate everything about it. That's why I stay here. Cooped up like a bird in a cage. A cage where I can be free from the world around me. My mom died last week. She died from the 'Chip.' A stupid piece of metal that affects, no, controls your love life. As you know, Dad isn't coming back. He found his mate and left me to fend for myself. I have to scavenge for food, just like a rat. That's right. As being a rat, I have to avoid contact with any of the zombies outside my cage. Or else they'll beat me until the government comes and "purifies" me, by inserting that, 'Chip.'                                                    I'm apparently classified as an 'Opposer,' or one who doesn't live by the rules. I...

(Edited.) A Random Sentence

I was walking down the hall when she passed by me. Her beautiful smile her mesmerizing hair, the way her face lit up when she saw her friends in the hall.   

You

You stand there,
so confident but small,
Always worrying if you are popular,
you're perfect for me
You always want to be with Them,
the fakes

Then, we fought
once and done, I thought 
You never thought the same,
and then it turned into a game,
You pushed me around,
I was hurt after You left me alone

Now you're gone... 

(Edited.) A Random Sentence

You

You stand there,
so confident but small,
Always worrying if you are popular,
you're perfect for me
You always want to be with Them,
the fakes

Then, we fought
once and done, I thought 
You never thought the same,
and then it turned into a game,
You pushed me around,
I was hurt after You left me alone

Now you're gone...

(Edited.) A Random Sentence

(Edited.) A Random Sentence

I hate this feeling, the stupid thought of needing to be someone else.      

The Night of The Stolen Children

As I reached toward the alien’s metal hand, my life felt completely empty. When it pulled me aboard the mothership I noticed a lot of other children on the ship. Some crying, some screaming, others, a hopeful look on their faces. Five minutes later, all the children were lined up in a hall where bright screens lit up the room. The screens spelled out the sentence, Utopia awaits you. Many cheers arose from the crowd. Then, we were led into multiple rooms with beds and told to sleep.

Faith Filled

Why are we kept here? Is it because of our faith? Are we not allowed to believe that we were placed on this earth for a purpose?  I awoke with a strike on my bare back. ¨Get yourself out of bed! Now! or I´ll whip you again!¨ The year is 1935. We are kept as prisoners, due to our belief in our God, the Messiah. I scurried out of bed and forced myself to look at the moldy floor covered with hay. The guard stepped forward and shoved me with so much force, I was on the floor again. ¨I said, get up!" The guard started to laugh. I wanted to cry. To surrender to them, but I had to stay strong.
    The guard pinched my wrists as if they were some disgusting vermin. He then tied a rope onto them and led me out of my cell. I was led into a room where all the other people of...

Writers Block

For some, these two words are just a metaphor, a lack of perseverance. But for me, this is the real deal. I have deemed myself worthy of having this, a severer case of Writer's Block. I honestly think my school summative caused it. I can't think of anything to write, not even with prompts! UGH! 
I'll take any type of comment. Love you people! Please do what I can't right now, write more!  

(Edited.) A Random Sentence

Writers Block

(Edited.) A Random Sentence

(Edited.) A Random Sentence

Writers Block

For some, these two words are just a metaphor, a lack of perseverance. But for me, this is the real deal. I have deemed myself worthy of having this, a server case of Writer's Block. I honestly think my school summative caused it. I can't think of anything to write, not even with prompts! UGH! 

Ten Words to You

My Ten Words

Life can get you down... But keep on keepin´ on! 

“Me...

YO! YO!

HEY, YOU. PERSON READING THIS. GO CHECK OUT CREATIVEANGEL AND OR FOLLOW THEM! THEY ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER AND IS SUPER POSITIVE! 

YO!

HEY STOP READING THIS AND GO FOLLOW CAMLILY OR READ CREATIVEANGEL'S PIECE, CAMLILY (CAM MY BESTIE)! GO READ THAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith Filled

Faith Filled

Left to Die

“Me...

“Me...

I once asked Finch about his mask. We were standing in our apartment, shifting slightly to the soft music in the background. My arms were wrapped around his neck, fitting under the edge of the helmet, and his hands were around my waist. It was relaxing, our eyes closed (At least, I figured his eyes were closed), only thinking of the song, until I got distracted from the lyrics. At the question, he stopped moving, only his hands fidgeting uncomfortably at my sides. His helmet turned as if he were glancing away, his throat cleared at that moment too. It took him a tick to respond.
        “Me...

Left to Die

Left to Die

Paid Promotion... (I'm broke)

This is a little promo for my good pal, DragonMasterFox. If you haven't seen her around... PLEASE GO CHECK HER OUT! She has an amazing writing style and is very supportive. If you don't know what to read by her I strongly recommend, Blinded. It's a little collab that we are currently working on. As always, you guys are the best! Love ya!
Your best friend, 
Bella   

Stop right there!

Hi guys,

This is a very important message. I would love to thank the following,  Kaitlyn ❄DragonMasterFoxLackingASocialLife, LyraLynne, ARS7, Riley Noel, korra4life, Your Alien Author. and everyone who has kindly commented and liked my writing pieces! You people have been SUPER helpful in ways that you don't even know. I feel overflowed with happiness, that all of you guys have helped me continue my writing, (you have done this by liking the piece or commenting.) I've commented on some people's writing saying that you are the best or that you are amazing. I want every one of you to know how much I mean it when I say that you have soooooo much potential, whether you know it or not. I love you guys!

Left to Die

As Mya ran toward the open door Marco spoke with a panic in his tone through the transmitter that was connected to Mya’s head. They are coming. You know this, Mya. It’s you’re fault. They are coming. Mya responded with a sadness in her voice, That’s why I’m going. Marco, I need you to meet me at the west exit. I need your help to do something that I know I must do. Mya heard a sigh. Marco, are you coming? Are you there? The door behind Mya opened and a tall boy with dark brown wavy hair and light blue eyes that showed a hint of panic stepped into the room.
        “Marco, Oh good. It’s you. I need you to open the exit hatch. I won’t leave this spot and ruin your work.”
        “Mya, if I open the hatch you’d be sucked out into the Darklands. Even though our ship is being attacked we can stay safe in here....

Faith Filled

Why are we kept here? Is it because of our faith? Are we not allowed to believe that we were placed on this earth for a purpose?  I awoke with a strike on my bare back. ¨Get yourself out of bed! Now! or I´ll whip you again!¨ The year is 1967. We are kept as prisoners, due to our belief in our God, the Messiah. I scurried out of bed and forced myself to look at the moldy floor covered with hay. The guard stepped forward and shoved me with so much force, I was on the floor again. ¨I said, get up!¨ The guard started to laugh. I wanted to cry. To surrender to them, but I had to stay strong.

Paid Promotion. Part 6 ( Again, not being paid to do this)

Promo number 6-o. Settle down. It might be you! This is a person who considers herself, "cool." She is an amazing writer. She likes punctuation. Today's promo goes to...  Your Alien Author. ! If you haven't seen her around you should definitely go check her out or follow her. She is hardworking and has an awesome writing style! If you don't know what to read by her, then you should definitely go check out, Monsters are real after all. Please leave a comment if you want to be promoted! i love doing this. 
Bye,
Bella 

Bye,
Bella

Paid Promotion. Part 4 ( I'm not being paid to do this)

Yo yo, this is promo number four. It is for a super friendly person on this website. It's for one of the first people who were following me, ARS7. She is a powerful and wonderful writer. If you don't know what to read by her, then you should check out her piece, My life was Redone. Thanks for reading! 
Your new best friend, 
Bella     

Yo yo, this is promo number four. It' is for a super friendly person on this website. It's for one of the first people who were following me, ARS7. She is a powerful and wonderful writer. If you don't know what to read by her, then you should check out her piece, My life was Redone. Thanks for reading! 
Your new best friend, 
Bella    

Paid Promotion. Part 5 ( I'm still not being paid to do this)

(For the following...I honestly mean what I say.)  It's time for promo number five! Hold on to your seats everyone. This person is a super nice person and has so much talent. At this hour, I'd like to promote ... Riley Noel. She is a strong writer and an amazing follower! Please go check her out and or follow her. If you don't know what to read by her, I'd recommend, Worth It. 
As always you guys are the best,
Bella

Your new best friend, 
Bella   

Paid Promotion. Part 3 (I'm not getting paid to do this.)

Ta-da! Promo number three! The majority of you people should have met  Kaitlyn ❄. She is one of the people following me if you haven't seen her around. She has an amazing writing ability and is super supportive to everyone here. Please go check her out and follow her if you aren't. If you don't know what to read by her, please go read her piece, Dear ___. It's really good.
You people are amazing,
Bella 

Paid Promotion... (I'm broke)

Your best friend, 
Bella 

Your new best friend, 
Bella

You people are amazing,
Bella

Paid Promotion. Part 2 (I lied. I have some money.)

And we are back with another promo for someone very special on write the world. You might be asking, who is it? Well, it's your lucky day, Georgia! If you haven't heard of or checked out, my good pal, LackingASocialLife, you NEED to. She has a wonderful writing style. (Just like everybody else, but is REALLY GOOD.) If you are having a writer's block, you should go check out her 30 writing prompt. Alright, that's ir for now.
Bu-bye,
Bella

Paid Promotion... (I'm broke)

Your best friend, 
Bella

Stop right there!

Hi guys,

Signing Off

Dear My fellow Write The World Friends

Dear My fellow Write The World Friends,

Hi, I know that you don't know me, (and you probably don't want to,) but I just want y'all to know that you have been so kind and supportive. I especially want to call out all my followers (all 54 of you, sorry for only saying 48,) for supporting me and leaving comments. I love reading them. I honestly thought when signing up for write the world that I wouldn't get any followers. Once again the internet has proven me wrong! I would love to wish all of you the best New Year's resolution! I know that to some of you these words are just words on a screen but they came from my heart and I truly mean every single one of them!

Sincerely,
Your new best friend,
Bella

Signing Off

Dear My fellow Write The World Friends

Dear My fellow Write The World Friends,

Hi, I know that you don't know me, (and you probably don't want to,) but I just want y'all to know that you have been so kind and supportive. I especially want to call out all my followers (all 48 of you) for supporting me and leaving comments. I love reading them. I honestly thought when signing up for write the world that I wouldn't get any followers. Once again the internet has proven me wrong! I would love to wish all of you the best New Year's resolution! I know that to some of you these words are just words on a screen but they came from my heart and I truly mean every single one of them!

Sincerely,
Your new best friend,
Bella

Stop right there!

Hi guys,

This is a very important message. I would love to thank the following,  Kaitlyn ❄DragonMasterFoxLackingASocialLife, LyraLynne, ARS7, Riley Noel, and everyone who has kindly commented and liked my writing pieces! You people have been SUPER helpful in ways that you don't even know. I feel overflowed with happiness, that all of you guys have helped me continue my writing, (you have done this by liking the piece or commenting.) I've commented on some people's writing saying that you are the best or that you are amazing. I want every one of you to know how much I mean it when I say that you have soooooo much potential, whether you know it or not. I love you guys!  

Thought chapter one (haven't come up with the title yet.)

It doesn’t faze me at all. I’m used to the cries of the Worthless on the street. I find it hilarious. As I turned the corner onto Slahile Drive, a crying woman was holding her child. She must’ve heard my footsteps, she turned to face me. “Help me! My daughter’s chip fell out! She isn’t a Worthless. How? Why?” I shook my head and walked past her. She grabbed the end of my cloak, which made me stop. “You have a chip. You aren’t bleeding to death. Help my baby girl back to life! Please, I beg you.” Her tears continued to flow onto the dirty sidewalk. I yanked her shaking hand off my cloak. “Miss.” I spoke softly, “I don’t care. She’s not dead.” I laughed. “Get off me before I call the authorities!” I took off into a sprint and enjoyed the woman's sweet cries of sadness behind me.
    “Zeke! Stop looking out the...

Stop right there!

Hi guys,

Stop right there!

Hi guys,

Signing Off

Dear My fellow Write The World Friends

Dear My fellow Write The World Friends,

Sincerely,
Your new best friend,
Bella

Signing Off

Dear My fellow Write The World Friends

Dear My fellow Write The World Friends,

Sincerely,
Bella

Signing Off

Dear My fellow Write The World Friends

Dear My fellow Write The World Friends,

How To Steal A Dog By Barbra O'Connor (Book 2)

Chapter 1
    As I woke up, I opened up my notebook and tore out my notes of stealing a dog, because it was not a good Idea, at all.
As a result of stealing a dog, it has an awful feeling that makes you queasy inside. It took me five tries to make a swoosh into the metal bin. Then I turned to a fresh page and wrote, “3 reasons why stealing a dog is not a good idea, By Georgina Hayes.” After that, I shoved my notebook under my pillow and went downstairs for breakfast.
                                           ...

Day 11- Multi-sentence Plot twist.

I left the door open, knowing that Marco was coming. Later he came into my room with a wand, my wand. "Sorry, but you shouldn't have come, bye Marco." He died, just like that. I wished him dead, so he was. 

Day 11- Multi-sentence Plot twist.

“Zeke! Stop looking out the...

Chapter 1
                                           ...

Day 7: My relationship with sleep

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 
It takes me one to two hours to fall asleep, but when I finally do, I sleep for seven to nine hours. I'm a very light sleeper, which means that any noise can wake me up instantly. I don't really know what keeps me up for the one to two hours maybe my thoughts on what I did wrong that day, my endless ideas for stories, and or my opinions on my classmates. 

Day 6: 20 IMPORTANT Facts About Me

1. I love Dogs
2. God is my savior
3. I  L O V E to write. (duh)  
4. My dog is a Black lab Pit mix
5. I love to read
6. I don't have a favorite movie.
7. I'm in love with all animals
8. Empathy is my curse. 
9. I'm not as good as most people, but I like to draw
10. Anime is Life!
11. "I hate snakeu" -J-hope
12. I'm inspired by music and life
13. I live under a roof. THANK YOU, JESUS!
14. My two friends from my school are DragonMasterFox and BadWriter105. 
15. I love saying positive things about you people!
16. I'm addicted to Kpop. 
17. Is my lucky number.
18. I love to swim
19. I'm in seventh grade
20. You're all my BEST FRIENDS!

Thought

It all started when this journal entry was found...
December 14, 1926.                                                
My dearest diary, 
    Love is never easy. It always holds so many flaws. It shouldn’t even exist, for the way that people of this generation use it. With all of the human’s idols, they don’t have time to love properly. I’ve witnessed so many heartbreaks, tears, screams of rage, and false loves. Man’s love should go to hell itself because of all of the things that come of it.
    I’ve created my first invention. It is called the ‘chip.’ It kills a human if they experience false love. It rewires their heart to match with a person of my choice. The chip connects to a male’s neck and a female’s wrist. The chip is a series of metal dots and dashes...

Day 6: 20 IMPORTANT Facts About Me

1. I love Dogs
2. God is my savior
3. I  L O V E to write. (duh)
4. My dog is a Black lab Pit mix
5. I love to read
6. I don't have a favorite movie.
7. I'm in love with all animals
8. Empathy is my curse. 
10. Anime is Life!
11. "I hate snakeu" -J-hope
12. I'm inspired by music and life
16. I'm addicted to Kpop. 
17. Is my lucky number.
18. I love to swim
19. I'm in seventh grade
20. You're all my BEST FRIENDS!

This Is Our Home- Part Two

Kelcy
    17 Years Later.
As Kelcy and Collin raced down the street from Kelcy’s front porch, the driver of a Chevy Camaro jolted awake and started the engine. Kelcy knew nothing of the Camaro, or it’s driver, racing toward her and Collin.
“I’m faster than you, Collin.” cried Kelcy as they passed one of many houses, as the night grew dark.   
“Stop talking to yourself. I got first place in the eight hundred for track!” yelled Collin as he zoomed past Kelcy.
    When both of them turn the street they saw four grown men (who looked like they were wolves) holding guns. The wolfmen spotted them and aimed. BANG! Kelcy screamed as she was forced down to the ground by the deafening noise. “Collin! Help me!” called Kelcy, but when she turned around, both the men and Collin where gone. All that was left was the Camaro.
Kelcy heard the Camaro open and close its car door....

Chapter 1
                                           ...

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                
My dearest diary, 

Why I Write

Why I write

I write because I need to free the restless spirit inside me. I write to calm the constant wars inside my heart. I write to let out emotions, cries from the unwanted, and overflowing curiosity. To cheer me up, my cure for all is to write.
     I write to free my own imagination. Letting it consume me whole. To overflow my eyes with so many colors of detail and wonder. I write for the good of my life. My mom who can stop working for our community. My dad who is too busy, but always has free time with my brother and me. For my brother who is always doing exercise or playing on the Xbox. I write for my dog, who has a fear of everything. I write to breathe the vigorous air of dreams that can always come true. I write to express my bottled up emotions that I left on the shelf of forgotten dreams. I write...

Easy Love

Did you change or not?
You’re acting a bit awkward
It’s obvious, it’s a fact
I’m a bit strange
With my lips, I say no, no
Your face has a mask
(Telling me to go, go
Telling me to turn around)
Words you’re spitting out to me

From some point, there was a crack
Then we broke apart
Ridiculously, I was ruined
I’ll piss off, though I hate you
I don’t wanna be a loser

Breaking up is so easy for you
Though it hurts so much for me
Leaving me is so easy for you
Because it’s nothing to you
(Just tell me you wanna go)
You had no tears at all
(Drinks up let’s lose control)
I hate love, cuz it hurts
Cuz I’m saying that I hate you
Cuz I’m turning into ice
(Just tell me you wanna go)
Cuz it remains as a scar
Drinks up let’s lose control

I was forced to wear you like...

Chapter 1
                                                                                 .     .     .
    “Wow, this new house feels so good. How ‘bout that Toby? Isn't it amazing?” I said as I brushed...

Chapter 1
                                                                                 .     .     .

Easy Love

Did you change or not?
You’re acting a bit awkward
It’s obvious, it’s a fact
I’m a bit strange
With my lips, I say no, no
Your face has a mask
(Telling me to go, go
Telling me to turn around)
Words you’re spitting out to me

From some point, there was a crack
Then we broke apart
Ridiculously, I was ruined
I’ll piss off, though I hate you
I don’t wanna be a loser

Breaking up is so easy for you
Though it hurts so much for me
Leaving me is so easy for you
Because it’s nothing to you
(Just tell me you wanna go)
You had no tears at all
(Drinks up let’s lose control)
I hate love, cuz it hurts
Cuz I’m saying that I hate you
Cuz I’m turning into ice
(Just tell me you wanna go)
Cuz it remains as a scar
Drinks up let’s lose control

I was forced to wear you like...

Death is coming

Death is coming

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                
My dearest diary, 

Death is coming

Death is coming

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary, 
    I’ve created my first invention. It is called the ‘chip.’ It kills a human if they experience false love. It rewires their heart to match with a person of my choice. The chip connects to a male’s neck and a female’s wrist. The chip is a series of metal dots and dashes in a randomized pattern. If the male and female match don’t find each other by end of the day on their thirty-fifth birthday,...

Death is coming

Death is coming

Why I Write

Why I write

I write because I need to free the restless spirit inside me. I write to calm the constant wars inside my heart. I write to let out emotions, cries from the unwanted, and overflowing sadness. To cheer me up, my cure for all is to write.
     I write to free my own imagination. Letting it consume me whole. To overflow my eyes with so many colors of detail and wonder. I write for the good of my life. My mom who can stop working for our community. My dad who is too busy, but always has free time with my brother and me. For my brother who is always doing exercise or playing on the Xbox. I write for my dog, who has a fear of everything. I write to breathe the vigorous air of dreams that can always come true. I write to express my bottled up emotions that I left on the shelf of forgotten sadness. I write...

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary,

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary,

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary,

This Is Our Home- Part Sixteen

Kelcy
“Who are you? How do you know who I am? How did you get into my bedroom last night? Did my mom see you?” Kelcy shook her head and started to pace the parking lot.
    The boy shook his head, annoyed. His shaggy black hair fell in front of his face.“My name is Asher. I’m Collin’s cousin. So, that’s how I know who you are. I got into your bedroom last night because you left the window open and so I climbed up the tree then went into your room to place the phone on your nightstand. Lastly, your mom didn’t see me. Is that all your questions? ‘Cause I would like to be done.” Asher jerked his thumb back toward the front of the school, “Your friend seems intrigued by our little chat.” Kelcy followed the direction of his thumb to see Nalia taking pictures of their talk.
“Ugh, I’ll go talk to her. She’s probably making...

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary,

This Is Our Home- Part Fifteen

Kelcy
           “So, this mysterious guy goes to this school?” Nalia slammed her locker and gave Kelcy a questioning glance before heading to locker rooms. Kelcy nodded and had to break out into a sprint to catch up with Nalia’s long strides. “Yeah. He told me that he’ll see me tomorrow, here.” On the walk to the locker room, Kelcy had to scan every face and piece of clothing searching for the unknown boy’s dark hoodie or familiar features looking for her. “Kel? Kel? Hello? Are you even alive?”
    “Huh? Oh. Yeah, I’m here.” Kelcy almost forgot where she was going, while concentrating on seeking out the mysterious boy. As they walked toward the locker rooms, Kelcy saw the familiar black hoodie walking out of the men's bathroom. The boy wearing the hoodie turned his head, locked eyes with Kelcy, and grabbed his phone from his back pocket. Ding.Kelcy pulled out the phone that she found on her...

This Is Our Home- Part Fourteen

Collin
           Collin woke up to the dark smell of dried blood. He grabbed the glass of water on his nightstand and splashed it on the spot where Kelcy's blood stained the floor. Collin got out of bed and walked to the closet. He decided to wear a pale blue shirt and a black pair of jeans. After checking his reflection, Collin strode out of his room and kept walking until he was out of the base.
                                                                        .                .                .
    “Well, lookie here. We got ourselves a teen.” Collin walked out of the base territory and into the woods to find a couple of pathetic hunters. Collin smirked after hearing them talk. “And I see that you’re a longway from home. What are you doing in these parts of the woods? My, this sounds like a fairy tale. Why don’t you go home and tell your grandma that you saw a grown boy? She’ll sure laugh!” The hunters...

This Is Our Home- Part Thirteen

Kelcy
           Kelcy woke up to the sound of birds chirping and found soft grass underneath her. How am I outside? Wait. Is that my house? Kelcy sat up to find her house right in front of her. She had a huge aching pain as she stood. Collin really did beat me up. She walked over to the front door and knocked. A few seconds later, her mother arrived through the doorway with a cop behind her. “Kelcy! Where were you? Are you okay? How did you get home? Why is your nose all bruised?” Her mother shoved the door to the wall and gave Kelcy a big bear hug.
           After being squeezed to death by her mother, Kelcy started answering the questions her mom asked her. “I was at a huge three day sleep over with Nalia, my best friend. I’m sorry I forgot to let you know that I agreed to that. Now, answering if I’m okay,...

This Is Our Home- Part Twelve

Collin
Collin was awaiting a knock on the door. Knock. The door was pushed open. “Sir, you ordered for us to bring you the prisoner, so we did.” Collin started to stare at Kelcy. No matter how hard Collin tried to deny himself, he was growing fond of this girl. She had a unique pair of sea-green eyes and a perfect smile. In addition to her facial features, she had wavy blond hair.
She looked him in the eyes and bared her teeth. Collin looked up at the soldier and told him to leave. Once he was gone, Kelcy brought her fists up, to fight. Collin couldn’t help but laugh. “I see that you aren’t dead. How does that feel?”
            Kelcy lifted her head and her face took on a mischievous grin. “Why would I tell you? I tried trusting you before, and look where I am now.”
Collin got up from his chair and turned to face...

This Is Our Home- Part Eleven

Kelcy
    Two guards opened Kelcy’s cell and splashed cold water on her face. “Hey!” Kelcy woke up to see the two guards holding cups and staring at her. “What in the world was that for?”
  “You were summoned to be at the arena in five minutes. Do you know how to work a gun?”
     Kelcy raised her eyebrows. “Yeah, why?”
     “Never mind,” The guard shrugged. “Follow us.”
.                .                .
Kelcy was led through a series of long halls and into a large circular stadium. All of the Predators were up in the stands, howling and booing when Kelcy came out into the arena. The soldier that was holding her arm pointed to another soldier across the arena. “You’ll be versing him. Be careful, he’s deadly.” Kelcy was handed a shotgun and a throwing knife. She knew that this wouldn’t end well. For her at least. A siren sounded and the soldier ran toward her at full speed. Kelcy...

This Is Our Home- Part Ten

Collin
“Good job Nasher. The girl will be in the held prisoner. What do you want to do with her?” Collin thought on that question. That girl knows me. Would she forgive me if I did some harm to her? She’s my prisoner. What to do, what to do. “Have her fight the elite, to the death. It would be amusing to everyone. Have the arena set up by five a.m”
“What’s to happen to her, if she wins?”
“Have her come to me if that happens.” Collin pointed to the hall, the soldier left the room and closed the door behind him. Collin grabbed his phone and dialed a number that was slipped into his pocket, by the girl. A man's voice spoke, “Hello?”
“Hi this is Collin. Who are you?”
“Name’s Kyle. Kyle Smith. I’m guessing that Kelcy found you. Is that correct?”
“Yeah, she found me. How do you know of Kelcy?”
           “I was supposed to protect...

This Is Our Home- Part Nine

Kelcy
    How could this beat-up person, be the Collin that she had a major crush on? What did they do to him? Why would the Predators to this to a teenager? “Does this hurt?” Kelcy pointed to a large bruise across Collins cheek.
      “Huh? Oh. No, Although tingly feeling that I get feels funny.”
           “I know that you don’t remember who I am so I’ll Introduce myself. My name is Kelcy. No, sorry, Luna Stargazer.” Kelcy smirked,“I’m from a planet called Varu-”
               Collin cut her off, “so you’re an alien?”
“No! As I was saying, my birth father was a criminal on Varuna, so I was raised on Earth. My earthen dad is an agent who I just met an hour ago. Lastly, my mom, I actually don’t know that much about her, except the fact that she raised me.”
“Ok. Thanks for telling me about yourself and I’m sorry that I can’t do the same. Do you know...

This Is Our Home- Part Nine

Kelcy
    How could this beat-up, be the Collin that she had a major crush on? What did they do to him? Why would the Predators to this to a teenager? “Does this hurt?” Kelcy pointed to a large bruise across Collins cheek.
“Ok. Thanks for telling me about yourself and I’m sorry that I can’t do the same. Do you know how...

This Is Our Home- Part Eight

Collin
When Collin was put to sleep he dreamed of running shoes racing across the blacktop. A girl was smiling at him and then there was a loud BANG! When Collin woke up he realized that he was sweating while he was dreaming, Then, the wave of questions hit him. Why was I dreaming of a girl? Why was she smiling at me? Do I know her? Why does she look familiar? Who is she?
“Ahh, the soldier is up. How are you?” The tank opened up and Collin stepped out.
    “Uhh, fine?” He stood with an aching pain in his back.“When do I get to sleep?”
“Collin you were in there for twelve hours. You got your sleep.”  The soldier laughed a deep scratchy laugh. “I’m your new alpha or leader. Your name is Collin, right?”
Collin looked around the tank room and realized that he was all alone with his new ‘leader’. “Yeah, my name is Collin.”
 “Good....

This Is Our Home- Part Seven

Kelcy
Kelcy got out of the car as soon as she could. Kyle, Kyle of all people was her father. How?
    Kyle got out of the car to face Kelcy. “I had to work on a case on another planet, so I had to miss your childhood. Kelcy, please forgive me. Please. You don’t know how much I wanted to see you smile, see you dance, but I couldn’t. I couldn't leave Caldera. The case was too important.”
 “Kyle stop! You’re freaking me out. I barely know you and you’re saying that ‘i’m your father.’ I’m sorry, but I don’t believe you and I won’t believe you. This ‘case’ was too important, but you didn’t mind leaving your infant child at home to be raised only by her mother and to have your child walking around school with a picture of Justin Timberlake and saying that he was her father. How could you do that?”
            “Kelcy, it kills me that...

This Is Our Home- Part Six

Kelcy
Kelcy shot up in her seat. She was so confused. How could she be an alien? Her human parents have pictures of her birth and her birth certificate. Was this the reason that her parents always told her that she was out of this world? “Kyle, how do you know all of this?”
“Well, I told you that I have to research all my clients. Your mom put in the request to help you and Collin. She knows everything.”
“Why? Why didn’t she tell me that I was an alien?”
“Kelcy, you’re not an alien. You're a Varunrian. Those are the aliens that have human-like features, but have one superpower.” Kyle smirked, “Who knows, you could pass through walls and steal things, just like your adopted father who is not to be trusted at all.”
Kelcy’s feel the heat rushing to her cheeks, “I don't even know who or what my biological father is! I know who my adopted...

This Is Our Home- Part Five

Collin
“We’re going to put you through a series of battle tactics. They are deadly, so be sure that you’re prepared. Tell us when you’re ready, Private.”
      “I’m ready.”
As Collin brought up his fists, ready for whatever would come through the white wall, he remembered to think of Kelcy, screaming his name, to help save her because she was being held hostage by whatever will try to kill him. Collin was feeling anxious to finish this warm-up so he could get some rest.
The sirens sounded, indicating that round was going to happen and try to catch him off guard. But Collin was ready. As soon as the rocket was launched out of the wall, he grabbed his pistol and shot the rocket, it exploded before it was in the air for two seconds.
“Private Collin, you have passed the test and now you're on your way to be a soldier. Welcome aboard.”  As this was announced by the...

This Is Our Home- Part Four

Kelcy
“Hey, you passed the hospital, Kyle. Turn around!” Kelcy tugged on Kyle’s arm, but Kyle didn’t move. “Yeah, well, the public hospital isn’t what you need for your condition.”
 “What’s the condition that I’m in? And why can’t the normal doctors and nurses fix my wound?”
    “I don’t yet know what condition you're in, but I know that it’s most likely a very bad one. Normal people would die as soon as they got shot by the predators. The Predators use a very different type of weaponry, it’s fatal to most people, but you survived.”   
    “Wait. So, are you saying that I’m not normal?”
 “Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m saying.”
    Kelcy squeezed her denim jacket over her wound to stop the bleeding and held her breath to keep herself from laughing. “Kyle?”
    “Yeah?”
“I’ve been raised by normal people all my life. Tell me how I could possibly not be normal!”
“Would you believe...

This Is Our Home- Part Three

Collin
    Collin couldn’t scream or yell because of the massive paw over his hand. Let go of me, Now! The man that had his hand or paw across Collin’s mouth shook his head like he could read his mind. Then, he straightened.
“Sir, we found Collin Nash and we’re hungry, Sir.”  Collin couldn’t see who the monster was talking to but he knew it was some kind of leader.
 “So you are hungry” the voice paused, “how about go eat another child!” yelled the leader.
    “Let him go.” commanded the same voice.
    Once the massive paw was removed, Collin brought his fists to his chest ready to fight, but when he saw what he would be up against, coward back. The monsters were huge. They stood at least seven feet tall and had snouts instead of noises and mouths with sharp canine teeth sticking out.
    “When the cat's away, the mice will play. Isn’t that right, Collin.”
    “Ummm,...

Left to Die

Why I Write

Why I write

Ten Words to You

My Ten Words

Faith Filled

Ten Words to You

My Ten Words

Life can get you down... But keep on believing!

Faith Filled

Why are we kept here? Is it because of our faith? Are we not allowed to believe that we were placed on this earth for a purpose?  I awoke with a strike on my bare back. ¨Get yourself out of bed! Now! or Iĺl whip you again!¨ The year is 1967. We are kept as prisoners, due to our belief in our god, the Massiah. I scurried out of bed and forced myself to look at the moldy floor covered with hay. The guard stepped forward and shoved me with so much force, I was on the floor again. ¨I said, get up!¨ The guard started to laugh. I wanted to cry. To surrender to them, but I had to stay strong.

Why I Write

Why I write

I write to free my own imagination. Letting it consume me whole. To overflow my eyes with so many colors of detail and wonder. I write for the good of my life. My mom who can stop working for our comunity. My dad who is too busy, but always has free time with my brother and me. For my brother who is always doing exercise or playing on the Xbox. I write for my dog, who has a fear of everything. I write to breathe the vigorous air of dreams that can always come true. I write to express my bottled up emotions that I left on the shelf of forgotten sadness. I write...

Faith Filled

Why are we kept here? Is it because of our faith? Are we not allowed to believe that we were placed on this earth for a purpose?  I awoke with a strike on my bare back. ¨Get yourself out of bed! Now! or Iĺl whip you again!¨ The year is 1967. We are kept as prisoners, due to our belief in our god, Massiah. I scurried out of bed and forced myself to look at the moldy floor covered with hay. The guard stepped forward and shoved me with so much force, I was on the floor again. ¨I said, get up!¨ The guard started to laugh. I wanted to cry. To surrender to them, but I had to stay strong.
    The guard pinched my wrists as if they were some disgusting vermin. He then tied a rope onto them and led me out of my cell. I was led into a room where all the other people of faith...

Why I Write

Why I write

I write to free my own imagination. Letting it consume me whole. To overflow my eyes with so many colors of detail and wonder. I write for the good of my life. My mom who can stop working. My dad who is too busy for free time with my brother and me. For my brother who is always doing exercise or playing on the Xbox. I write for my dog, who has a fear of everything. I write to breathe the vigorous air of dreams that can always come true. I write to express my bottled up emotions that I left on the shelf of forgotten sadness. I write for you. Yes, you...

Why I Write

Why I write

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary,

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary,