36632010644 812e3c74f6 o

Bellbell0307

A Catholic girl, who just has a super big passion to write. Loves to read and find my inspiration in life. Wants to be a great musician and can't wait to see what life has in store for me.

I appreciate all of your wonderful and amazing writing pieces. Thanks so much for sharing your gift with the world.

36632010644 812e3c74f6 o

Bellbell0307 (United States) published:

Death is coming

I woke up with my sister's blood all over my fingers. She knew it was coming. I even told her. Now I want her back, I want her alive.

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 1 hour ago

36632010644 812e3c74f6 o
Photo on 4 13 17 at 1.13 pm

Bellbell0307 (United States) started following izagrace04 (United States)

about 1 hour ago

36632010644 812e3c74f6 o

Bellbell0307 (United States) published:

Death is coming

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 3 hours ago

36632010644 812e3c74f6 o
Jeremiah 2911

Bellbell0307 (United States) started following korra4life (United States)

about 4 hours ago

36632010644 812e3c74f6 o
74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

Bellbell0307 (United States) started following UNC Angel (United States)

about 5 hours ago

36632010644 812e3c74f6 o

Bellbell0307 (United States) published:

Thought

It all started when this journal entry was found...
December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary, 
    Love is never easy. It always holds so many flaws. It shouldn’t even exist, for the way that people of this generation use it. With all of the human’s idols, they don’t have time to love properly. I’ve witnessed so many heartbreaks, tears, screams of rage, and false loves. Man’s love should go to hell itself because of all of the...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 6 hours ago

36632010644 812e3c74f6 o

Bellbell0307 (United States) published:

Death is coming

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 7 hours ago

36632010644 812e3c74f6 o
Default avatar user icon

Bellbell0307 (United States) started following Sydni Whitfield

about 7 hours ago

36632010644 812e3c74f6 o
Admirer

Bellbell0307 (United States) earned a badge Admirer

about 7 hours ago

36632010644 812e3c74f6 o
01bfea54276625e57c0bfb73cf4919f8  ghost kawaii doodles

Bellbell0307 (United States) started following Writer? (United States)

about 7 hours ago

Death is coming

Death is coming

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary, 
    Love is never easy. It always holds so many flaws. It shouldn’t even exist, for the way that people of this generation use it. With all of the human’s idols, they don’t have time to love properly. I’ve witnessed so many heartbreaks, tears, screams of rage, and false loves. Man’s love should go to hell itself because of all of the things that come of it.
    I’ve created my first invention. It is called the ‘chip.’ It kills a human if they experience false love. It rewires their heart to match with a person of my choice. The chip connects to a male’s neck and a female’s wrist. The chip is a series of metal dots and dashes in a randomized pattern. If the male and female match don’t find each other by end of the day on their thirty-fifth birthday,...

Death is coming

Death is coming

Thought chapter one (haven't come up with the title yet.)

It doesn’t faze me at all. I’m used to the cries of the Worthless on the street. I find it hilarious. As I turned the corner onto Slahile Drive, a crying woman was holding her child. She must’ve heard my footsteps, she turned to face me. “Help me! My daughter’s chip fell out! She isn’t a Worthless. How? Why?” I shook my head and walked past her. She grabbed the end of my cloak, which made me stop. “You have a chip. You aren’t bleeding to death. Help my baby girl back to life! Please, I beg you.” Her tears continued to flow onto the dirty sidewalk. I yanked her shaking hand off my cloak. “Miss.” I spoke softly, “I don’t care. She’s not dead.” I laughed. “Get off me before I call the authorities!” I took off into a sprint and enjoyed the woman's sweet cries of sadness behind me.
    “Zeke! Stop looking out the window...

Why I Write

Why I write

I write because I need to free the restless spirit inside me. I write to calm the constant wars inside my heart. I write to let out emotions, cries from the unwanted, and overflowing sadness. To cheer me up, my cure for all is to write.
     I write to free my own imagination. Letting it consume me whole. To overflow my eyes with so many colors of detail and wonder. I write for the good of my life. My mom who can stop working for our community. My dad who is too busy, but always has free time with my brother and me. For my brother who is always doing exercise or playing on the Xbox. I write for my dog, who has a fear of everything. I write to breathe the vigorous air of dreams that can always come true. I write to express my bottled up emotions that I left on the shelf of forgotten sadness. I write...

This Is Our Home- Part one

“To all Male Citizens of Varuna, all women and children must be sent away. The war has started to take place at Rakkta. Again all women and children of any part of Varuna must be sent away no one is safe here.” Kyle snapped up from his book, toss it onto the floor near the fireplace and ran to the nursery. He scooped up his sleeping daughter, and ran to the bedroom. He woke up his wife and told her to change. After she emerged from the bedroom fully changed Kyle grabbed her arm and exited out the landing dock. “Kyle where are we going?” asked Sarah.
    “You’re going to the only planet that I can trust, Earth. The war has come to Rakkta. If you don’t know where that is, it’s a little too close to Varuna. If bombs exploded we all will die. So, you and Luna need to leave. Get in the shuttle.” Sarah took...

Hi

I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful day! Know that I'm praying for you if life's got you down today. 

“Zeke! Stop looking out the window...

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary,

“Zeke! Stop looking out the window...

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary,

“Zeke! Stop looking out the window at our...

This Is Our Home- Part Two

Kelcy
    17 Years Later.
As Kelcy and Collin raced down the street from Kelcy’s front porch, the driver of a Chevy Camaro jolted awake and started the engine. Kelcy knew nothing of the Camaro, or it’s driver, racing toward her and Collin.
“I’m faster than you, Collin.” cried Kelcy as they passed one of many houses, as the night grew dark.   
“Stop talking to yourself. I got first place in the eight hundred for track!” yelled Collin as he zoomed past Kelcy.
    When both of them turn the street they saw four grown men (who looked like they were wolves) holding guns. The wolfmen spotted them and aimed. BANG! Kelcy screamed as she was forced down to the ground by the deafening noise. “Collin! Help me!” called Kelcy, but when she turned around, both the men and Collin where gone. All that was left was the Camaro.
Kelcy heard the Camaro open and close its car door....

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary,

Hi

This Is Our Home- Part one

Hi

This Is Our Home- Part Sixteen

Kelcy
“Who are you? How do you know who I am? How did you get into my bedroom last night? Did my mom see you?” Kelcy shook her head and started to pace the parking lot.
    The boy shook his head, annoyed. His shaggy black hair fell in front of his face.“My name is Asher. I’m Collin’s cousin. So, that’s how I know who you are. I got into your bedroom last night because you left the window open and so I climbed up the tree then went into your room to place the phone on your nightstand. Lastly, your mom didn’t see me. Is that all your questions? ‘Cause I would like to be done.” Asher jerked his thumb back toward the front of the school, “Your friend seems intrigued by our little chat.” Kelcy followed the direction of his thumb to see Nalia taking pictures of their talk.
“Ugh, I’ll go talk to her. She’s probably making...

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary,

This Is Our Home- Part Fifteen

Kelcy
           “So, this mysterious guy goes to this school?” Nalia slammed her locker and gave Kelcy a questioning glance before heading to locker rooms. Kelcy nodded and had to break out into a sprint to catch up with Nalia’s long strides. “Yeah. He told me that he’ll see me tomorrow, here.” On the walk to the locker room, Kelcy had to scan every face and piece of clothing searching for the unknown boy’s dark hoodie or familiar features looking for her. “Kel? Kel? Hello? Are you even alive?”
    “Huh? Oh. Yeah, I’m here.” Kelcy almost forgot where she was going, while concentrating on seeking out the mysterious boy. As they walked toward the locker rooms, Kelcy saw the familiar black hoodie walking out of the men's bathroom. The boy wearing the hoodie turned his head, locked eyes with Kelcy, and grabbed his phone from his back pocket. Ding.Kelcy pulled out the phone that she found on her...

This Is Our Home- Part Fourteen

Collin
           Collin woke up to the dark smell of dried blood. He grabbed the glass of water on his nightstand and splashed it on the spot where Kelcy's blood stained the floor. Collin got out of bed and walked to the closet. He decided to wear a pale blue shirt and a black pair of jeans. After checking his reflection, Collin strode out of his room and kept walking until he was out of the base.
                                                                        .                .                .
    “Well, lookie here. We got ourselves a teen.” Collin walked out of the base territory and into the woods to find a couple of pathetic hunters. Collin smirked after hearing them talk. “And I see that you’re a longway from home. What are you doing in these parts of the woods? My, this sounds like a fairy tale. Why don’t you go home and tell your grandma that you saw a grown boy? She’ll sure laugh!” The hunters...

This Is Our Home- Part Thirteen

Kelcy
           Kelcy woke up to the sound of birds chirping and found soft grass underneath her. How am I outside? Wait. Is that my house? Kelcy sat up to find her house right in front of her. She had a huge aching pain as she stood. Collin really did beat me up. She walked over to the front door and knocked. A few seconds later, her mother arrived through the doorway with a cop behind her. “Kelcy! Where were you? Are you okay? How did you get home? Why is your nose all bruised?” Her mother shoved the door to the wall and gave Kelcy a big bear hug.
           After being squeezed to death by her mother, Kelcy started answering the questions her mom asked her. “I was at a huge three day sleep over with Nalia, my best friend. I’m sorry I forgot to let you know that I agreed to that. Now, answering if I’m okay,...

This Is Our Home- Part Twelve

Collin
Collin was awaiting a knock on the door. Knock. The door was pushed open. “Sir, you ordered for us to bring you the prisoner, so we did.” Collin started to stare at Kelcy. No matter how hard Collin tried to deny himself, he was growing fond of this girl. She had a unique pair of sea-green eyes and a perfect smile. In addition to her facial features, she had wavy blond hair.
She looked him in the eyes and bared her teeth. Collin looked up at the soldier and told him to leave. Once he was gone, Kelcy brought her fists up, to fight. Collin couldn’t help but laugh. “I see that you aren’t dead. How does that feel?”
            Kelcy lifted her head and her face took on a mischievous grin. “Why would I tell you? I tried trusting you before, and look where I am now.”
Collin got up from his chair and turned to face...

This Is Our Home- Part Eleven

Kelcy
    Two guards opened Kelcy’s cell and splashed cold water on her face. “Hey!” Kelcy woke up to see the two guards holding cups and staring at her. “What in the world was that for?”
  “You were summoned to be at the arena in five minutes. Do you know how to work a gun?”
     Kelcy raised her eyebrows. “Yeah, why?”
     “Never mind,” The guard shrugged. “Follow us.”
.                .                .
Kelcy was led through a series of long halls and into a large circular stadium. All of the Predators were up in the stands, howling and booing when Kelcy came out into the arena. The soldier that was holding her arm pointed to another soldier across the arena. “You’ll be versing him. Be careful, he’s deadly.” Kelcy was handed a shotgun and a throwing knife. She knew that this wouldn’t end well. For her at least. A siren sounded and the soldier ran toward her at full speed. Kelcy...

This Is Our Home- Part Ten

Collin
“Good job Nasher. The girl will be in the held prisoner. What do you want to do with her?” Collin thought on that question. That girl knows me. Would she forgive me if I did some harm to her? She’s my prisoner. What to do, what to do. “Have her fight the elite, to the death. It would be amusing to everyone. Have the arena set up by five a.m”
“What’s to happen to her, if she wins?”
“Have her come to me if that happens.” Collin pointed to the hall, the soldier left the room and closed the door behind him. Collin grabbed his phone and dialed a number that was slipped into his pocket, by the girl. A man's voice spoke, “Hello?”
“Hi this is Collin. Who are you?”
“Name’s Kyle. Kyle Smith. I’m guessing that Kelcy found you. Is that correct?”
“Yeah, she found me. How do you know of Kelcy?”
           “I was supposed to protect...

This Is Our Home- Part Nine

Kelcy
    How could this beat-up person, be the Collin that she had a major crush on? What did they do to him? Why would the Predators to this to a teenager? “Does this hurt?” Kelcy pointed to a large bruise across Collins cheek.
      “Huh? Oh. No, Although tingly feeling that I get feels funny.”
           “I know that you don’t remember who I am so I’ll Introduce myself. My name is Kelcy. No, sorry, Luna Stargazer.” Kelcy smirked,“I’m from a planet called Varu-”
               Collin cut her off, “so you’re an alien?”
“No! As I was saying, my birth father was a criminal on Varuna, so I was raised on Earth. My earthen dad is an agent who I just met an hour ago. Lastly, my mom, I actually don’t know that much about her, except the fact that she raised me.”
“Ok. Thanks for telling me about yourself and I’m sorry that I can’t do the same. Do you know...

This Is Our Home- Part Nine

Kelcy
    How could this beat-up, be the Collin that she had a major crush on? What did they do to him? Why would the Predators to this to a teenager? “Does this hurt?” Kelcy pointed to a large bruise across Collins cheek.
“Ok. Thanks for telling me about yourself and I’m sorry that I can’t do the same. Do you know how...

This Is Our Home- Part Eight

Collin
When Collin was put to sleep he dreamed of running shoes racing across the blacktop. A girl was smiling at him and then there was a loud BANG! When Collin woke up he realized that he was sweating while he was dreaming, Then, the wave of questions hit him. Why was I dreaming of a girl? Why was she smiling at me? Do I know her? Why does she look familiar? Who is she?
“Ahh, the soldier is up. How are you?” The tank opened up and Collin stepped out.
    “Uhh, fine?” He stood with an aching pain in his back.“When do I get to sleep?”
“Collin you were in there for twelve hours. You got your sleep.”  The soldier laughed a deep scratchy laugh. “I’m your new alpha or leader. Your name is Collin, right?”
Collin looked around the tank room and realized that he was all alone with his new ‘leader’. “Yeah, my name is Collin.”
 “Good....

This Is Our Home- Part Seven

Kelcy
Kelcy got out of the car as soon as she could. Kyle, Kyle of all people was her father. How?
    Kyle got out of the car to face Kelcy. “I had to work on a case on another planet, so I had to miss your childhood. Kelcy, please forgive me. Please. You don’t know how much I wanted to see you smile, see you dance, but I couldn’t. I couldn't leave Caldera. The case was too important.”
 “Kyle stop! You’re freaking me out. I barely know you and you’re saying that ‘i’m your father.’ I’m sorry, but I don’t believe you and I won’t believe you. This ‘case’ was too important, but you didn’t mind leaving your infant child at home to be raised only by her mother and to have your child walking around school with a picture of Justin Timberlake and saying that he was her father. How could you do that?”
            “Kelcy, it kills me that...

This Is Our Home- Part Six

Kelcy
Kelcy shot up in her seat. She was so confused. How could she be an alien? Her human parents have pictures of her birth and her birth certificate. Was this the reason that her parents always told her that she was out of this world? “Kyle, how do you know all of this?”
“Well, I told you that I have to research all my clients. Your mom put in the request to help you and Collin. She knows everything.”
“Why? Why didn’t she tell me that I was an alien?”
“Kelcy, you’re not an alien. You're a Varunrian. Those are the aliens that have human-like features, but have one superpower.” Kyle smirked, “Who knows, you could pass through walls and steal things, just like your adopted father who is not to be trusted at all.”
Kelcy’s feel the heat rushing to her cheeks, “I don't even know who or what my biological father is! I know who my adopted...

This Is Our Home- Part Five

Collin
“We’re going to put you through a series of battle tactics. They are deadly, so be sure that you’re prepared. Tell us when you’re ready, Private.”
      “I’m ready.”
As Collin brought up his fists, ready for whatever would come through the white wall, he remembered to think of Kelcy, screaming his name, to help save her because she was being held hostage by whatever will try to kill him. Collin was feeling anxious to finish this warm-up so he could get some rest.
The sirens sounded, indicating that round was going to happen and try to catch him off guard. But Collin was ready. As soon as the rocket was launched out of the wall, he grabbed his pistol and shot the rocket, it exploded before it was in the air for two seconds.
“Private Collin, you have passed the test and now you're on your way to be a soldier. Welcome aboard.”  As this was announced by the...

This Is Our Home- Part Four

Kelcy
“Hey, you passed the hospital, Kyle. Turn around!” Kelcy tugged on Kyle’s arm, but Kyle didn’t move. “Yeah, well, the public hospital isn’t what you need for your condition.”
 “What’s the condition that I’m in? And why can’t the normal doctors and nurses fix my wound?”
    “I don’t yet know what condition you're in, but I know that it’s most likely a very bad one. Normal people would die as soon as they got shot by the predators. The Predators use a very different type of weaponry, it’s fatal to most people, but you survived.”   
    “Wait. So, are you saying that I’m not normal?”
 “Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m saying.”
    Kelcy squeezed her denim jacket over her wound to stop the bleeding and held her breath to keep herself from laughing. “Kyle?”
    “Yeah?”
“I’ve been raised by normal people all my life. Tell me how I could possibly not be normal!”
“Would you believe...

This Is Our Home- Part Three

Collin
    Collin couldn’t scream or yell because of the massive paw over his hand. Let go of me, Now! The man that had his hand or paw across Collin’s mouth shook his head like he could read his mind. Then, he straightened.
“Sir, we found Collin Nash and we’re hungry, Sir.”  Collin couldn’t see who the monster was talking to but he knew it was some kind of leader.
 “So you are hungry” the voice paused, “how about go eat another child!” yelled the leader.
    “Let him go.” commanded the same voice.
    Once the massive paw was removed, Collin brought his fists to his chest ready to fight, but when he saw what he would be up against, coward back. The monsters were huge. They stood at least seven feet tall and had snouts instead of noises and mouths with sharp canine teeth sticking out.
    “When the cat's away, the mice will play. Isn’t that right, Collin.”
    “Ummm,...

Left to Die

As Mya ran toward the open door Marco spoke with a panic in his tone through the transmitter that was connected to Mya’s head. They are coming. You know this, Mya. It’s you’re fault. They are coming. Mya responded with a sadness in her voice, That’s why I’m going. Marco, I need you to meet me at the west exit. I need your help to do something that I know I must do. Mya heard a sigh. Marco, are you coming? Are you there? The door behind Mya opened and a tall boy with dark brown wavy hair and light blue eyes that showed a hint of panic stepped into the room.
        “Marco, Oh good. It’s you. I need you to open the exit hatch. I won’t leave this spot and ruin your work.”
        “Mya, if I open the hatch you’d be sucked out into the Darklands. Even though our ship is being attacked we can stay safe in here....

This Is Our Home- Part Two

Chapter 1
Kelcy
    17 Years Later.
Kelcy heard the Camaro open and close its...

Why I Write

Why I write

Ten Words to You

My Ten Words

Life can get you down... But keep on keepin´ on!

Faith Filled

Why are we kept here? Is it because of our faith? Are we not allowed to believe that we were placed on this earth for a purpose?  I awoke with a strike on my bare back. ¨Get yourself out of bed! Now! or I´ll whip you again!¨ The year is 1967. We are kept as prisoners, due to our belief in our God, the Messiah. I scurried out of bed and forced myself to look at the moldy floor covered with hay. The guard stepped forward and shoved me with so much force, I was on the floor again. ¨I said, get up!¨ The guard started to laugh. I wanted to cry. To surrender to them, but I had to stay strong.
    The guard pinched my wrists as if they were some disgusting vermin. He then tied a rope onto them and led me out of my cell. I was led into a room where all the other people of...

Ten Words to You

My Ten Words

Life can get you down... But keep on believing!

This Is Our Home- Part one

Faith Filled

Why are we kept here? Is it because of our faith? Are we not allowed to believe that we were placed on this earth for a purpose?  I awoke with a strike on my bare back. ¨Get yourself out of bed! Now! or Iĺl whip you again!¨ The year is 1967. We are kept as prisoners, due to our belief in our god, the Massiah. I scurried out of bed and forced myself to look at the moldy floor covered with hay. The guard stepped forward and shoved me with so much force, I was on the floor again. ¨I said, get up!¨ The guard started to laugh. I wanted to cry. To surrender to them, but I had to stay strong.

Why I Write

Why I write

I write to free my own imagination. Letting it consume me whole. To overflow my eyes with so many colors of detail and wonder. I write for the good of my life. My mom who can stop working for our comunity. My dad who is too busy, but always has free time with my brother and me. For my brother who is always doing exercise or playing on the Xbox. I write for my dog, who has a fear of everything. I write to breathe the vigorous air of dreams that can always come true. I write to express my bottled up emotions that I left on the shelf of forgotten sadness. I write...

Faith Filled

Why are we kept here? Is it because of our faith? Are we not allowed to believe that we were placed on this earth for a purpose?  I awoke with a strike on my bare back. ¨Get yourself out of bed! Now! or Iĺl whip you again!¨ The year is 1967. We are kept as prisoners, due to our belief in our god, Massiah. I scurried out of bed and forced myself to look at the moldy floor covered with hay. The guard stepped forward and shoved me with so much force, I was on the floor again. ¨I said, get up!¨ The guard started to laugh. I wanted to cry. To surrender to them, but I had to stay strong.
    The guard pinched my wrists as if they were some disgusting vermin. He then tied a rope onto them and led me out of my cell. I was led into a room where all the other people of faith...

This Is Our Home- Part one

Why I Write

Why I write

I write to free my own imagination. Letting it consume me whole. To overflow my eyes with so many colors of detail and wonder. I write for the good of my life. My mom who can stop working. My dad who is too busy for free time with my brother and me. For my brother who is always doing exercise or playing on the Xbox. I write for my dog, who has a fear of everything. I write to breathe the vigorous air of dreams that can always come true. I write to express my bottled up emotions that I left on the shelf of forgotten sadness. I write for you. Yes, you...

Why I Write

Why I write

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary,

Thought

December 14, 1926.                                                      
My dearest diary,

This Is Our Home- Part Two

Prologue
    “To all Male Citizens of Varuna, all women and children must be sent away. The war has started to take place at Rakkta. Again all women and children of any part of Varuna must be sent away no one is safe here.” Kyle snapped up from his book, toss it into the fireplace and ran to the nursery. He scooped up his sleeping daughter and ran to the bedroom. He woke up his wife and told her to change. After she emerged from the bedroom fully changed Kyle grabbed her arm and exited out the landing dock. “Kyle where are we going?” asked Sarah.
    “You’re going to the only planet that I can trust, Earth. The war has come to Rakkta. If you don’t know where that is, it’s a little too close to Varuna. If bombs exploded we all will die. So, you and Luna need to leave. Get in the shuttle.” Sarah took her baby...

This Is Our Home- Part Two

Prologue

Bellbell0307's 16 Likes

An iconic holiday by LackingASocialLife

Published about 10 hours ago

Me in 10 words by Bad writer 105

Published 3 days ago

Albania by Patt

Published 4 days ago

Where by Brenna Riedy

Published 4 days ago

A Perfect Christmas by izagrace04

Published 7 days ago

New Brother of Mine by Opened_Mind

Published 6 days ago

Tomorrow by Laika

Published 6 days ago

Why I write by Bellbell0307

Published 6 days ago

IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ by LackingASocialLife

Published 7 days ago

Memories Forgotten by Camryn

Published 9 days ago

ignition 30/11 by ALangford

Published 11 days ago

29 Likes from Others

My Ten Words

Liked by 2 people

Hi

Liked by 3 people

Hi

Liked by 2 people

This Is Our Home- Part Five

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part one

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part one

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Nine

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Sixteen

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Fifteen

Liked by 1 person

Hi

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part one

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Eleven

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Twelve

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Ten

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Eight

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Nine

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Seven

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Six

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Four

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Three

Liked by 1 person

This Is Our Home- Part Two

Liked by 1 person

Left to Die

Liked by 1 person

Why I write

Liked by 1 person

Why I write

Liked by 2 people

Thought

Liked by 1 person

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 11 days ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 2 months ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 7 days ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned 4 days ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned about 7 hours ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 5 days ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 2 months ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 5 days ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 7 days ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned 4 days ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 7 days ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.