Quilling Leaves

I love to read and write. I like the books Keeper of the Lost Cities, Percy Jackson, and Wings of Fire. I could rant for hours about Percy Jackson. I think Keefe is best for Sophie. I like the night sky too. I also believe in Jesus Christ.

I am a child of Christ the Lord. I'm an animal lover and love to read and write. I'm homeschooled and part of 4-H. I love nature and outdoors. I love fall and the night sky. I'm a Love to take photography and drawing. I write for the joy of it and to write fantasies that could never happen. I love to write because I get to let my imagination lose and, trust me, I dream of a lot of things that could never happen in real life but could happen in a book.

Peer Reviews

Bleeding Ice

PROMPT: Season-a-Changing

Great job on the imagery. The bleeding ice helps create this.

about 1 year

The Mystery of the Invisible Criminal

PROMPT: Mystery Writing Competition 2017

over 1 year

Bloodlust

I think your ending sentence is great. It sums up your piece and ties all of it together so there are no loose ends. I'm sorry I haven't been writing your reviews you won from my contest, I got busy with Nanowrimo.

over 1 year

Blood Splattered Flag

This piece is stunning, I love the emotion and the struggle of the character. And the end of the piece shows how horrified she is.

almost 2 years

Will

I love this piece, I love the emotion and the characterization you put into this character. You show his hopes, dreams, and the promise they shared. You show how devastated he was with the choice he was making.

almost 2 years

Right

I love your villain, she has such character and I can tell you worked hard to give her depth and develop her. After all, there's more to a villain rather than being someone the hero has to defeat, they've got to have a backstory that shapes who they are today just like the hero. Just as a villain has to be with flaws and depth, a hero too, so it shaves them into the person they are now, and they've got to have their own objection just like your hero does with having the need to satisfy their curiosity.

almost 2 years

You lied

I love this piece, like I said before, because of all the emotion, drama, and that fact that this piece makes me want to know more about these two characters. Great job and good luck.

almost 2 years

Quiet Hero | section A

I do think you could've added some more detail to this piece, like more descriptions of the air, if its frigid or hot and suffocated, to further put imagery into your piece. Other than that, I really like this piece as it shows how much an act of kindness from an unexpecting person can impact another person's life into doing an act of kindness themselves after having compassion show to them. Great job, Strippedfly1001.

almost 2 years

Together

PROMPT: Environmental Writing Competition September 2018

almost 2 years

I DON'T KNOW

PROMPT: The Drabble

This piece is really good, you managed to hook me with just those 100 words by creating more meaning behind them, leaving it to the reader to build onto what was happening and get their imagination to start working. The words you used made it clear on what was happening and what happened and left the rest for the reader to conclude. Good job.

almost 2 years

Book Pages

PROMPT: Paint Swatch

This piece is very detailed even though it's short. How it was written caused the reader to picture detailed imagery (Sorry for repeating the same thing, but it's true), making a beautiful scene within your mind's eyes.

about 2 years

What Our (unfulfilled) Wishes Turn Into

PROMPT: Given First Line

Great job showing the reader such a beautiful piece and creating imagery through your words, you’re a great writer.

about 2 years

Our Willow and the Stars

PROMPT: The Peace of Wild Things

I really love this piece and you did very well describing it. I really like how you added a willow as an important part of the character's life along with how she loves the stars. This really reminds me of myself.

over 2 years

Harmony

PROMPT: The Peace of Wild Things

I like how you list three examples and then tied them together with how you get passed them. Great job. Maybe think about putting commas and periods to break up the poem.

over 2 years

us

Good job writing this piece. You really put emotion into this piece. You made the poem's aroma speak tragedy (Sorry I was looking for a word to describe this poem and the song I'm listening to just said tragedy.) Any who, I really like your poem. A tip is maybe break the poem up with commas and periods and capitalize the I's.

almost 3 years

On the Last Day of the World

PROMPT: On the Last Day of the World

Good job at explaining what the character would do in this situation.

almost 3 years

Who Knows Where

PROMPT: The Art of Specificity

Good job at describing the problem of her leaving out of no where.

almost 3 years

A Love Letter

I really like this piece.

almost 3 years