Hunter Lanagan

Game

Life is a game. Litterally there is a game called Life, but that is besides the point. Life itself is a game without directions. You are brought into this world as a pawn and you simply just go along with how it plays out. There are certain people who cheat at the game, they are probably brought into a rich family or live with the high rankings of people. Others of us seem to get the fair budget of everything. You work, get money, pay bills, go to school, get a degree, work some more so yuo can rovide. Then you get these curve balls, a medical bill, taxes, law suite for some people, job loss, devorce, it's a trick game and no one ever wins. It is also a very scary one, we don't truly know what we are, how we are here, everything in the history books could just be a bunch of stories that were told and passed...

What You Can't Stop

You can't stop a lot of things the world throws at you. Yes you can try to prevent it with safety measures, but that does not mean that someone or something won't be able to slip past everything you do. You can't stop yourself from getting hurt, you may not like what happens, but you can't stop it. People will try anything to stop from getting hurt, they'll put up metaphorical walls in their mind preventing anyone from getting in there and stopping anything from coming out. People do this to stop people from using it against them and it's mostly with information about their past. Our minds are like war zones, we all have our faults and some of them are bad, and giving someone that information could lead to getting shot down. Even for yourself, being alone with yourself with nothing to do could lead to a trip down memory lane, causing us to regret a...

Almost Dead PART 1

I'm just laying here. I can't move. Can't speak. Can barely breath. I was in so much pain I wish I was already dead. The smell of the wet leaves on the forest floor is making me happy, makes the pain go away for a little bit. I knew I was drifting between consciousness. It is hard not to. 
    The smell of blood was strong, there were places where I could see pools of it and....I wasn't scared, I felt a wave of calmness, like the waves at the beach on a warm, sunny day. Oh, how I loved the beach, so many happy faces and kids' laughter. It was like a second home to me. Even in the fall it was amazing. It was so calm and relaxing, there were no sounds most of the time, and when there was, it was mostly just the local kids playing in the sand or some lovey dovey teens walking...

:'(

He is still on my mind.... And it's killing me..

Our Minds

I have always been scared of the dark, not because I can't see where I am going, but because I can't see who or WHAT is coming. Think about it, you think that everywhere is safe because you can see in front of you and won't run into anything. You really never think about what is beyond that wall of light, what if there is a serial killer? A pit? Assassins? There could be anything, yet you can only see that you are safe cause the light shows only a few feet in front of you. Oh, but don't forget what can lie behind you, that's even more dangerous than beyond the wall of light because you can't see behind you unless you turn around. Now thinking about it you probably wish you had eyes in the back of your head.... 

Our minds and eyes like to play tricks on us......or so we think it's our minds. Maybe the dark figure we see across...

Dreams

When people say "It's a dream come true!", it's usually about a good thing. We always think when a dream comes true, it's always good. But nightmares are dreams too. You never hear anyone say "it's a dream come true" towards a bad thing, maybe we just don't remember the bad ones. But when we do, it sticks in the back of our minds until something comes along that can override the thought. Not all dreams that come true are good ones.

What are we doing with our time?

The world could end at any second. We don't ever seem to think of that. We always seem to think of what we are going to do in the future while we are sitting on the couch waiting for the urge to do something. We sit on the couch KNOWING in the back of our heads that the world could end and we could all be blown to smithereens. Think about that for a second, we could die thinking of what we WANT to do instead if DOING it. We are given the right to do what we want to do and live life to the fullest when in reality we are all just sitting on the couch thinking of what we wish we were doing at that moment......we could be doing that right now.......we could be living our lives knowing that we could die at any second for any reason knowing that we were doing what we wanted to...

Falling in love

Falling in love is just like falling off a bike, but instead of a bike, it is a skyscraper, and you're falling into a bottomless pit. Your feeling just keep rooting themselves deeper and keep getting stronger. Which is why when they leave, they rip out those roots which keep you from falling in, and you fall, and it's cold and dark because when they left and tore the roots out, they took part of you. That's how I precive falling in love.

Hanging on

Sometimes it damages more to hang on, then to let go. You can't change the past, but you can forgive and move on. The more you stay focused on an incident that happened a little while back, the more you stop yourself from learning, and experiencing the world. You hurt yourself in the process of trying to fix it.

Them

They're always there, sitting, watching, planning. They can see me, but I can't see them. They could be right next to me at any point in time. I always wonder why I feel like someone is watching me when there is no one around, maybe it's them. When I hear the little wishpers I put it off as the wind, but myabe its them telling the others what they have seen, as if they are taking notes trying to figure out how to make me believe. Believe that we aren't the only beings in the world. Maybe we should all start believing, maybe we learn to unite and work together if we all start believing the super natural.

Our Minds

Our Minds

Deadly Thoughts

I never thought that my own mind would be the cause of so much chaos. It ruined my life. NEVER did i think that losing someone could hurt so much because of how important they were and now i can't get them out of my head. All of the good and bad memories were playing in my head over and over like a never ending movie. It made me miss him even more and i cried my self to sleep every night for weeks until couldn't take it anymore. I had to make it end, the pain was too much to bear. They have my heart, they have my mind, and I am theirs no matter what happens. They said it was only for a little bit and that they only needed to calm down and needed space. it still hurt even tho I know they will be back. I just need them, I need them now.