inanutshell

she/her/illiterate

find me on prose

Peer Reviews

"Portrait of a Smiling Mother" (1974)- Unknown

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

hello, you've got a good piece here! some comment from me about the punctuation and phrasing of the story, but other than that, hopefully i've interpreted this piece correctly as the story really interests me. keep writing & all the best with the competition! <3

about 1 year

Pretty Lies

this is a great piece with an engaging story. only some comments from me about the execution & some grammar errors, but otherwise i'd love to read the final version of this!

about 1 year

Fading Stars

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

an absolutely stunning piece with lovely bits of wisdom and experience. your love shines through in this terrific letter. hope my feedback helped, but either way, all the best!

about 1 year

Sincerely, Your Creator

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

this is a lovely dedication to the inner workings of your mind, so sweet, heartwarming and wholesome. best of luck for the comp! :)

about 1 year

Versus: The Apple, the Poet, and the Scientist

overall, i honestly do really love this poem, even as it is. lots of great ideas here that are creatively done! keep writing! :)

about 1 year

now hiring! reaching for unemployed social pariahs. do you feel alone? this job could be yours!

i always love when writers personify difficult emotions and this is no exception! creative, well-structured, and honest; overall, a really well-done piece. glad you had a lot of fun writing this!

about 1 year

A Mother's Joy

wow wish the stuff i first published was anywhere near this good and thought-provoking. i'm glad i read this! :)

about 1 year

Instagram

appreciate your opinions on Instagram! i agree with some of the sentiments & i think you've presented them in a really poetic manner :)

about 1 year

She tells lies

this caught my attention but what really solidified it was finding out this was inspired by your dog. haha really love it, pls write more about your dog and say hi to her for me if you can!! :)

over 1 year

Bruised knees/an act/behind the curtain

only some comments from me about typos and its execution, but other than that I think this is great! keep writing! :)

over 1 year

it only takes a few words to save a life

I like how the story is structured and it flows really well! overall i think this is great, just suggesting using more narration, especially towards the end, to help enhance the storytelling!

over 1 year

I dipped my paintbrush in a lemony-yellow

love the subject matter here and the clever use of colours! only thing is that i think this piece can benefit from being longer and more even, but otherwise, you've got a great one here :)

over 1 year

The First Adventure of the Year

PROMPT: Lens Change

I think you've got a good piece here! Personally i would like to see more descriptions and imagery to help set the scene, but other than that I think you've nailed the prompt! keep writing :)

over 1 year

on huckleberry trees & the violence of forgetting

Overall, I'm really interested in this piece's central idea and I love the way you've written it. It's thought-provoking and tinged with just the right amount of melancholy. only small bits of criticism from me, but otherwise, amazing piece! love your writing here :)

over 1 year

Writing Streak Week 6 Day 1

No additional comments.

over 1 year