† Skyward Bound †

Just a wandering INFP who finds solace in the silence and expresses her voice on paper in a world filled with paper-thin voices.
Be bright, be beautiful, and most of all, be YOU! You were sculpted by the sculptor of the stars; glow, you miracle you!

"If you think you've blown God's plan for your life, rest in this. You, my beautiful friend, are not that powerful."
~Lisa Bevere
'Yea,' quoth he, 'dost thou fall upon thy face?'
~Shakespear // Romeo & Juliet
( Also said as: )
“Well, what you fell over for?”
~Stan Shunpike // Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I just gotta say: Remember that words (both audible and not) have more power than we realize. They can be used to make someone's day, or break it. Be careful with this tool handed to you by God, and go out and live your lives my internally and externally beautiful human beans!

Peer Reviews

Emerging Darkness

PROMPT: Monster Flash Fiction Competition 2018

You may want to work on sentence fluency. For example, understand the uses of the comma, and try not to make run-on sentences. Embrace the power of what is left unsaid! :D

almost 2 years

The Technical Guide to Being a Samurai: Chapter One

Your voice comes out very clearly in your writing, and you've enriched it with humor, which some take a long time TRYING to do. I enjoy how casual and natural your words are, and enjoy reading every bit of it. Though, you may want to work a bit on your wording. Some of your sentences could be improved a bit, by following the basic rules of sentence flow. Of course, that's just me. Keep writing and God bless! ;3

almost 2 years

The Living Statues (Part Two: Revised)

I really liked this piece! Great job! There were a few things I noticed that were a bit incorrect, but other than that, great work.

over 2 years