Zachary

I am a junior at Bart Charter High School hoping to write a good essay.

All feedback necessary.

Default avatar user icon
Reviewer

Zachary earned a badge Reviewer

Default avatar user icon
Publisher

Zachary earned a badge Publisher

Default avatar user icon
Self editor

Zachary earned a badge Self-Editor

Default avatar user icon
1

Zachary published:

The Imeperialism and inhumanities in Leopold's Congo.

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

When people think of Imperialism, they might think about Darth Vader from the beloved Star Wars movies. The reason being, he is the leader of an "imperial" empire. However, despite the fact that Vader is a fictional science fiction character, he is an extraordinary example of imperialism. Keeping that in mind, Imperialism has been a major part of many events in real world history. Remember the Revolutionary War? The Britain used imperialism on the 13 colonies using taxation without representation....

Default avatar user icon

Zachary published:

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

Default avatar user icon

Zachary reviewed:

McLear Essay

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

Default avatar user icon
1

Zachary published:

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

When people think of Imperialism, they might think about Darth Vader from the beloved Star Wars movies. The reason being, he is the leader of an "imperial" empire. However, despite the fact that Vader is a fictional science fiction character, he is an extraordinary example of imperialism. Keeping that in mind, Imperialism has been a major part of many events in real world history. For example, The Britain used imperialism on the 13 colonies using taxation without representation. However, another...

Default avatar user icon
1

Zachary published:

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

Draft: When people think of Imperialism, they might think about Darth Vader from the beloved Star Wars movies. The reason being, he is the leader of an "imperial" empire. However, despite the fact that Vader is a fictional science fiction character, he is an extraordinary example of imperialism. Keeping that in mind, Imperialism has been a major part of many events in real world history. For example, The Britain used imperialism on the 13 colonies using taxation without representation. However,...

Imperialism in the Congo

When people think of Imperialism, they might think about Darth Vader from the beloved Star Wars movies. The reason being, he is the leader of an "imperial" empire. However, despite the fact that Vader is a fictional science fiction character, he is an extraordinary example of imperialism. Keeping that in mind, Imperialism has been a major part of many events in real world history. Remember the Revolutionary War? The Britain used imperialism on the 13 colonies using taxation without representation. However, another imperialistic moment in history that happened was when the greedy King Leopold II of Belgium in Europe, took over the Congo in South Africa. In Adam Hochchilds' novel, "King Leopold's Ghost." Hochchild writes the well researched chronologic events of Leopold's rule from beginning to end. These events of history have been known as, "Leopolds' rape of the Congo." The imperialism begins when Leopold was beginning to create the personal colonies. Sending out the explorer Henry Morton Stanley into...

Imperialism in the Congo

Imperialism in the Congo

When people think of Imperialism, they might think about Darth Vader from the beloved Star Wars movies. The reason being, he is the leader of an "imperial" empire. However, despite the fact that Vader is a fictional science fiction character, he is an extraordinary example of imperialism. Keeping that in mind, Imperialism has been a major part of many events in real world history. For example, The Britain used imperialism on the 13 colonies using taxation without representation. However, another imperialistic moment in history that happened was when the greedy King Leopold II of Belgium in Europe, took over the Congo in South Africa. In Adam Hochchilds' novel, "King Leopold's Ghost." Hochchild writes the well researched chronologic events of Leopold's rule from beginning to end. These events of history have been known as, "Leopolds' rape of the Congo." The imperialism begins when Leopold was beginning to create the personal colonies. Sending out the explorer Henry Morton Stanley into the Congo...

Imperialism in the Congo

Draft: When people think of Imperialism, they might think about Darth Vader from the beloved Star Wars movies. The reason being, he is the leader of an "imperial" empire. However, despite the fact that Vader is a fictional science fiction character, he is an extraordinary example of imperialism. Keeping that in mind, Imperialism has been a major part of many events in real world history. For example, The Britain used imperialism on the 13 colonies using taxation without representation. However, another imperialistic moment in history that happened was when the greedy King Leopold II of Belgium in Europe, took over the Congo in South Africa. In Adam Hochchilds' novel, "King Leopold's Ghost." Hochchild writes the well researched chronologic events of Leopold's rule from beginning to end. These events of history have been known as, "Leopolds' rape of the Congo." The imperialism begins when Leopold was beginning to create the personal colonies. Sending out the explorer Henry Morton Stanley into the...

Zachary doesn't have any likes yet.

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned almost 3 years ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

Zachary doesn't have any followers yet.

Zachary isn't following anyone yet.