ionaaa100

Default avatar user icon
2

ionaaa100 (United Kingdom) published:

Glossy Eyed Violets - My Novel Excerpt

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition

To the tune of ‘It’s a small, small, world,’ she endlessly, in a constant running cycle, makes me whisper, “She’s a sad, sad girl.”
Embedded into my feet, are the wet, ridden stones, taking off to carry themselves in me when they find no point to be left on the grey paths. They’d prefer a broken vessel.
My eyes are trying with all their might to flick open – stumbling, and it’s a light show on opening and closing. Explosions...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
Competitor

ionaaa100 (United Kingdom) earned a badge Competitor

Default avatar user icon
Favoriter

ionaaa100 (United Kingdom) earned a badge Favoriter

Default avatar user icon

ionaaa100 (United Kingdom) liked Don't Look by Unapologetic Regret (Australia)

Default avatar user icon
Self editor

ionaaa100 (United Kingdom) earned a badge Self-Editor

Default avatar user icon

ionaaa100 (United Kingdom) published:

A Chocolate Woman

Can you see her?
​Gently melting over herself, in the rich, dark waters of the night, silkily wrapping over her wet silhouette.
Can you feel her?
The thrumming over her heartbeat bouncing along the floorboards, dancing around to your shaking feet.  
​Perhaps it is in her glistening diamond eyes, eating up your attention, drinking in your body, as she writhes in the stitches of her dripping vessel, that makes your ears and your eyes and your skin prick and...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon

ionaaa100 (United Kingdom) liked A Chocolate Woman by ionaaa100 (United Kingdom)

Default avatar user icon

ionaaa100 (United Kingdom) reviewed:

Oh Jake....

Have you thought about adding a motif throughout your piece? For example, you refer to 'turning to ice,' in the last line, and I think it would be interesting if you intertwined the ideas of ice or water throughout in...

Default avatar user icon
Reviewer

ionaaa100 (United Kingdom) earned a badge Reviewer

Default avatar user icon
Publisher

ionaaa100 (United Kingdom) earned a badge Publisher

Novel Writing Competition

Glossy Eyed Violets - My Novel Excerpt

My eyes are trying with all their might to flick open – stumbling, and it’s a light show on opening and closing. Explosions of normality. I hate the smallest dosage and I’m hyped on it.
I can’t tell where I am.
Lying in thrones inside my ears is the sound of little rain droplets pelting, dusting from the sky, landing onto my bare arms. Bare shoulders. Bare legs. My nightie.
Feel the water run down the centre of my spine. Down my neck. Or is that sweat?
With the velvet grease of night-time cascading up my legs, eating me alive, though not swallowing. ...

A Chocolate Woman

Can you see her?
Can you feel her?
​Perhaps it is in her glistening diamond eyes, eating up your attention, drinking in your body, as she writhes in the stitches of her dripping vessel, that makes your ears and your eyes and your skin prick and prickle, wishing to melt alongside her molten body. 
​Hear her, smell her, taste her? The chocolatey currents that swim in your taste buds at the vision of the slickness that courses on her face, in her veins? A fountain of deliciousness, pending for a just a little taste.
​Because as she sways to reach you, you grab onto her with such want, she liquefies like the purest dark water, rushing through the broken cracks in your hands, as the haloes...

A Chocolate Woman

Can you see her?
Can you feel her?

ionaaa100's 3 Likes

Don't Look by Unapologetic Regret

Published 17 days ago

Expire Not by Lea

Published 18 days ago

A Chocolate Woman by ionaaa100

Published about 2 months ago

2 Likes from Others

A Chocolate Woman

Liked by 1 person

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned about 2 months ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned about 2 months ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 17 days ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned about 2 months ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned 11 days ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

1 Follower

ARS7 ARS7

ionaaa100 isn't following anyone yet.